Originally Posted by fergie
I’ve been a member now for a long time and like the fact that other sites like us.

I just sometimes wonder if regular links to websites etc is for the best. Whilst it’s great initially, I’d hate to see it growing in a way that the site ends up becoming a short term footstool for others, then dying.

Maybe I’m just being stupid or possessive..I dunno, but I always trust my gut feeling...

NY, I’m talking specifically about you and honestly don’t mean any harm, but it just kind of slipped in there with the regular links without any introduction or explanation.

I’d hate to think your end game was to “steal” the people here interested in organised crime...You’ve spoken to the hosts of this site, I know you have, so I’d prefer we all knew were we where.

Hi Fergie, I don't believe we've spoken before, so hello.
I don't know what you expect me to say to that. To be honest with you, I don't even understand where you are coming from.

Please explain what what you mean when you say "It just kind of slipped in there with the regular links"? I don't understand.

One thing I will say is that "stealing" people is not my, or my partner Lisa's intention. We have no bad intentions at all.
Do you not like the fact that I write bios and stories for our forum?

I can tell you emphatically that we mean no ill will to anybody on the forum, nor the forum itself. I don't understand why you would be so "possessive" as you say, or be afraid of "stealing." If anything, I truly feel we add something positive to the forum, and are not detracting.

I hope my words have allayed your fears a bit. As you know, we are very busy, and the last thing we want or need is drama as they say. So trust me, we're all good.

Last edited by NYMafia; 12/27/20 08:26 PM.