Originally Posted by Ravens410
😁😁

Clearly you are a numbskull. thats your response? Lol .... 2 happy faces? Wow!
------
To address our more levelheaded and "nice" forum members,

On a more constructive note, Lisa and I have been working on an intricate expose for several months already. It will be an exhaustive breakdown of "The Life," or should I say the results of life in "The Life."

The arrests, imprisonments, years spent behind bars, etc. Who made money. Who made a ton of money. Who didn't. Who was dead broke. Who stood up like a champ. Who turned informant. Who got shot. Who got killed. Who committed suicide. Who faded out. Who rose to stardom.....And everything else in between.

I think you guys are gonna really enjoy it. It's a complex piece. So I've been taking my time with it trying to make it right. We would have had it out already except that between our website, the constant flow of bios and other stories we try and give you, and now with our Fireside Chat podcast its been a full dance card for sure...but its coming ok fellas! Promise. Soon as we can finish up.

It lists hundreds of guys (literally), so its gonna be a "graph like" chart. I'll try and keep you posted as we go along.

Last edited by NYMafia; 12/26/20 06:12 PM.