Originally Posted by Blackmobs

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
I was in Montreal a couple years ago and noticed a lot of Algerians in the city, it seemed as if they had a growing presence as well.

Yes in the arabs/ muslim crime groups, algerians and lebanese are the two groups with most weight. Lebanese been in the criminal world for a long time, and hold weight in the heroin and hash games. Algerian are newer, but are also heavy. Now, you see alot of algerians that bang bloods or crips.

Lol Algerians that bang Bloods or Crips sounds funny to me.

Algerians are heavy in France. The criminal organizations are mostly structured as clans/families over there and they mostly stick to the drug trade. I know the Algerian underworld in Marseille and Grenoble is largely dominated by families from Khenchela. In Paris and the Nord department (cities like Lille or Roubaix) the Algerian underworld is mostly dominated by families from Tizi Ouzou.

Lebanese organized crime in Laval and Montreal seems to be ran by Maronite (Christian) families.

In Germany and Australia there's also a heavy Lebanese organized crime presence.

In Germany it's either Mhallami clans (Arab-Kurdish families that actually have their origin in the Mardin region of Turkey but fled to Lebanon a long time ago) or Lebanese Shi'ite clans (sometimes with Hezbollah connections). They're mostly active in Berlin, the Ruhr region and Bremen.

In Australia there are Lebanese crime families mostly active in Sydney and Melbourne. Unlike Germany, the Lebanese crime clans in Australia are Sunni clans with origins in Tripoli. Some of those families had feuds back in Tripoli and are still feuding in Melbourne and Sydney.
There are also quite a few Maronite underworld figures in Australia.