Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
He said something that he loved his brother on one of his videos and all suckers were eating it up and saying you're a great guy Michael to forgive your brother etc..I couldn't take it anymore and posted do you think his brother appreciates Michael always mentioning that he's a junkie and rat in almost every video he makes ?? Franzese deleted the comment...

Interesting that you bring up his wife...Franzese wrote in his book and always says in videos that his father put a contract out on him, but when that Trevor Mcdonald did his video, he interviewed Franzese's wife and she said that she didn't want Michael to go to NY to visit his father because she didn't trust Sonny and then she said Michael told her you're crazy, my father would never do that...She basically contradicted everything he's said !!

Correct. There are a million more things about his bullshit persona that he's "styled" for himself over the years. With all the suckers eating it up like its gospel.

He's a jerkoff. A wealthy jerkoff. But a jerkoff nonetheless. And a rat. and a degenerate who threw his entire family under the bus for money, etc, etc.

But I am not here to invalidate M. Franzese. If anybody REALLY checked his history, most of it is there to see for themselves. I hate to use the word "legitimate suckers" but that's what he's playing legitimate people for. Suckers!! Plain and simple.

He's a car salesman. He did it for a living. Lol and he does it in theory.

He's NOT a rat??? Go ask Junior Persico, Little Allie Boy, Jerry Lang, Joe T, Little Vic, and all the rest of em. Go ask Chin!! See what they say.

DO NOT MAKE ME LAUGH!.... because he's a fucking clown!

Last edited by NYMafia; 12/24/20 05:10 PM.