H
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I haven't glorified any mob guys...I guess that groupie remark struck a nerve !!

And spare me that he found god...He has a nice big house in California, brags almost every day about how much money he made and yet had his mother living in her car and his father in a nursing home, 3,000 miles away...Does that seriously sound like a man of god to you ??

BINGO!!!!........ DiLorenzo, you hit the nail square on the head! DONE! 1000%....... if ANYBODY cannot see what you are saying, and doesn't understand it, and agree with that assessment, then they are either blind and deaf, retarded, or both!

Michael Franzese was, and is, a rat! Plain and simple! There is no two ways about it. He is a greedy, self-centered scumbag. A spoiled brat who lived off his fathers name. He hung his blood family out to dry, his personal friends, his "associates," even his first wife and children to leave for Cali to make another life and family with some girl he met and was smitten by. I guess his first wife (and the beautiful little kids he had made with her were not good enough). POS!