Originally Posted by grumpies
Lately I haven't heard anything about new about johnny, but I thought he did a small sports or numbers book. I just know he and joey are friends. weather johnny is more than just a friend of joeys, i don't quite know.. but not everyone take pictures with joey in them. maybe you know.. I know stanio was from down that way also? I wonder if he is doing anything since he has been out. and I believe there is a guy named dave salvo who owns a restaurant in margate called saltwater fishery? i read the police were called there because he was gonna beat a customer up. and I seen that he has photos of him and lagambi. I also heard he was a killer for them? im not quite shure. I don't get down there much any more great area

His father was connected and I believe killed on the boardwalk back when Johnny was a boy ... can’t remember but think Johnny seen it happen.( or its the other way around the father stabbed and killed a guy and went away ) And yes there is something to what you say . His father was never around Phil or Nick for a couple reasons...one being the family didn’t live in AC all year at first so he had other connections i think he was around some guys that didn’t agree with Nick and that wasn’t a good place to be the other after Nick knocked down Chuckie some of his close family members disliked the move ... others moved in and wanted to cut Chuckie throat.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/21/20 02:10 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."