Originally Posted by TonyBombassolo
Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix
I thought about this the other day.

Corallo chose him and Vic either because he knew he would get a bigger kick up in jail OR, he knew they would whack Luongo regardless.

In truth, I believed they seized power. Corallo (from East Harlem) did NOT promote them. Christy Ticker did. They were not Corallo and Santoro's choice for boss. Buddy Luongo was. But they clipped Luongo and seized power. And Furnari backed their play with Corallo.

I also don't believe Corallo picked them. I could be wrong. It's said Tony Ducks and Tom Mix had a beef during the Commission trial. He could have stuck it to Mix by tapping the Brooklyn faction but personally I think Tony would have gave it to the Long Island guys before the Brooklyn guys. Vic and Gas just whacked out or intimidated their strongest rivals and took over.

the level of shittalking by keyboard warriors about Amuso being made boss....you know the same fucking Amuso who has been boss since what...87? Other than Jr. hes one of the longest serving bosses of all time. Tony Ducks picked a strong fucking boss and Casso was the strongest in his family so thats why he went to him first. This is why Gigante gave the Gotti hit to Casso and his team, because they were strong. The level of shit talking that you people do based on some fucking hack writer or some fucking rat is staggering.

Meanwhile....half the other families bosses turned informant, and Amuso is still boss, and only Gaspipe ratted.

Looks like your the biggest keyboard warrior here. WTF do you know? You overhear some gossip while blowing an associate under a desk in 92? Those 2 morons destroyed the family. Turned a once stable family into a war torn factional shit show.