Originally Posted by NYMafia

I gotta ask you Tony, do you have a special dislike for me or something? Or are you related to Casso per se? Because I just explained my position and feelings on Casso. You seem like your very pumped up about defending Casso, or attempting to insult me. Why?

You've made how many webpages glorifying the lives of Mafia people, but somehow Casso is a special piece of shit? GTFO man come on. Go back to posting your pages, remember 99% of them were 100% pieces of shit, and stop pretending like one was worse than the others.

Casso is a huge piece of shit but Im tired of him getting special fuck you treatment like he was different. Someone with your knowledge of the mafia should know that and be above shitposting trash talk about a guy who just died that we both know you only had the guts to say because he wasn't in front of you.

Additionally, he is completely different from Manson. Manson had others do his dirty work, and on innocents. Casso only wacked people in the life, as far as I know, and he at least did it himself.

Gaspipe was a piece of shit murdering rat but so were almost all of them.

Last edited by TonyBombassolo; 12/17/20 09:53 PM.