Originally Posted by TonyBombassolo
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Tony the Bomb, First of all I'm not "running my mouth" as you so rawly put it, I'm stating a fact!

your entire internet presence is talking about and romanticizing mafia guys but Casso is somehow a special piece of shit?

typical for anyone who wants to be a journalist

yeah Casso was a piece of shit rat but not any more so than any of the other rats or murderers and at least he didnt bring down the entire commission from running his mouth like
your example Corallo did

you say Corallo didnt respect Casso but he offered the seat to him how much BS are you gonna post?

I gotta ask you Tony, do you have a special dislike for me or something? Or are you related to Casso per se? Because I just explained my position and feelings on Casso. You seem like your very pumped up about defending Casso, or attempting to insult me. Why?

Yes, there are others who fall in his category, and as far as I'm concerned they too fall in the "serial killer," "no redeeming quality" category. You see most wiseguys are NOT like him. Many are "capable" and do what is ordered of them, yet have a distain for violence and murder. It's not in their basic playbook. Casso on the other hand actually loved killing. I put him in the same category as a Charlie Carneglia, or a Tommy Pitera. Sick puppies. Serial killers who fly under the "Cosa Nostra" label but are really just demented individuals.

The only difference between him and a Charlie Manson is that Manson didn't have a vowel at the end of his name. But both were delusional screwballs.

In the end, the one single solitary thing he could have done was to "stand up" and be a fucking man! Take the life sentence that you encouraged so many others to do and go do your time like a man. But he didn't. He RATTED! So in reality you gotta ask yourself, what kind of a guy was this?

He obviously was a serial killer, and self-centered rat fuck who didn't really care about his men or their blood families, his borgata, the oath he took, the Lucchese's or anything else for that matter. Stand up guy? Lol.... "Tough guy?" LOL... don't make me laugh.

He was a stone rat punk! And he proved that out for all the world to see. (I double down on my first statement). He was a complete degenerate with NO redeeming qualities.

PS: and he happened to have hurt several friends of mine along the way ok? So there is good reason for me to feel the way I do. Not to mention that the rest of the world (John Q. Public, and the mob feel the exact same way).

Last edited by NYMafia; 12/17/20 11:09 AM.