Originally Posted by blueracing347
After reading the anti-TRUMP comments, it appears that you voted Biden simply because you hate TRUMP.

THIS RIGHT HERE!. I have a feeling over the next 4 years people are going to regret voting for Biden simply because he isn't Trump. And I hope it wakes people up. Take a look at the price of things now like gas, basic essentials, and taxes. See what those numbers look like under a few years of Biden (or Kamala). For anyone who voted for this party, you have just forfeited your right to complain about the cost of anything during the next 4 years. And surprise surprise, the media is now reporting on Hunter Biden's corruption. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if they pushed him out of office due to this in favor of Kamala. It's a bait and switch from the beginning, mark my words.

Because of the ridiculous policies states like NY and CA, real estate here is booming.

I truly do feel bad for the business owners and the citizens of these 2 states that are losing everything due to these archaic shutdowns. I only hope, that because of the damage these politicians are creating with these lock downs (that they're not even following themselves, mind you), is it'll turn some of these Democrat voters to vote Republican during the next election cycle!

Some people's feelings were hurt. Too Bad. Suck it up buttercup. Grow some balls and do your best rather than waiting for handouts.

Blue, we speak the same language! What people on the left don't understand and what I could care less about is Trump's demeanor or how he talks. I respect a man who speaks his mind. He's not politically correct and doesn't give in to the mob and I love that about him. People vote with feelings for Biden rather than facts for Trump.