Originally Posted by afsaneh77
Originally Posted by helenwheels
I'm not XDC. And Trump doesn't care about you. And sadly, too many Americans don't either, because they're unable to separate their feelings about a regime from it's citizens.

I know you are not XDC, I was talking to him in that paragraph. I know you don't care about us. But don't tell me that Trump doesn't care about us. He tweeted in our language as well as English and voiced his support when my people were getting killed. He stopped the flow of money to the regime, and ended that sham of a nuclear deal. That's more than we could ask for. I'll never forget this. He is the only decent American President in my book.

I didn't say that 'I' dont care. Your comprehension could use some work, or perhaps it's just that nuances get lost in translation.

We disagee about this malignant narcissist. You think he cares about you, and i think he's incapable of caring about anyone but himself. So we're coming from opposite poles about the fundamental type of human being he is, and wont agree no matter how long we discuss it.

Have a nice day anyway, though. And i do sincerely hope you're able to push out your leaders someday soon.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/16/20 08:54 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?