Originally Posted by helenwheels
There absolutely is a real problem in the US with too many people following corrupted information streams. And that applies to people of all political persuasions. Citizens need to be more informed consumers of media, and should know how to fact check. They should consume a variety of different sources, and not just those that confirm their biases.

I don't know, let's see. The media goes crazy over a criminal drug addict person who resists arrest and even in Netherlands people protest police brutality in the US. Yet thousands of people in my country get killed by the police last year and not a peep. And you expect me to trust media ever again? I didn't see anyone protesting our deaths. I didn't see it even being reported properly.

The only person who ever actually cared and stood by us was that billionaire who apparently doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself and somehow has duped us! You know, I take this as an insult coming from you, XDC, knowing where I live where we fend for our lives.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones