Originally Posted by RollinBones
You're free to continue not believing the vote tallies or whatever you like. In the end I actually agree wholeheartedly with J Geoff, that nobody ever changes their mind or anyone else's in conversations like these so I don't expect either of us to do that. I simply just wanted to point out your reasoning that Kamala Harris thinks something is amiss, and is therefore not resigning from her Senate seat, is not as peculiar or sinister as you initially thought, and I tried to say it politely as possible while providing facts. Clearly you choose not to accept it, and that's okay. I still wish you well on life's journey. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from anyway?

Yes, unlike XDCX that used to be a friend, you are very polite and I do appreciate it, while I respectfully disagree. This woman rubs me the wrong way and I don't believe she can do anything that's not sinister. Telling it was a debate and laughing hysterically hoping the question of did she mean what she told Biden goes away still rings in my ears. Anyhow, I'm from one of remaining Bush's axis of evil. I let you guess which one. I'm genuinely scared for talking as much here as I did, I've endangered myself enough. I'm sure our dictators are very happy with Biden and will receive airplanes full of cash on Jan 21st.

Last edited by afsaneh77; 12/15/20 04:39 PM.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones