Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Originally Posted by alicecooper
Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Originally Posted by Jshov31
Hey Ravens410 go fuck your mother. That was unnecessary.

I actually agree with Raven. These guys will make up any excuse to explain why they went into the life and we're implicit in 19 murders. Gotti included. Gotti because he was poor, Gravano(middle class family) because he was dyslexic. Who wasnt picked on in school at some point? The difference is Gotti did it and accepted the consequences. Sammy did it then played victim again. Did 5 years for a life of crime, gets out with a clean slate and less than 3 years later he's caught up in a huge ecstasy ring which he involved his wife, daughter, and son in. Tried to play victim and weasel his way out again but the Feds cut ties. Does 20 years almost, gets out, starts making YT videos and an upcoming podcasts about what a tough guy he was. Trying to get Frankie Loc out or jail because he feels guilty because h buried the guy when Frankie never did shit wrong to him and never said shit on no tapes. Sammy used people up, then had them killed to glom their money. It started when he was in his early 20s with the beef with the Speros in the Colombo Family. Isn't it funny how multiple guys in more than one family accuse Gravano of being greedy and skimming like Matty Gambino and Ralph Spero? And then that tale he spun about Fiala. He gets some wealth and gets paranoid. Taking out guys(not himself but using Joe Paruta and Louie Milito becaus they're the real hitters) . Tries to fuck over DiBono but Castellano squashed the beef. Uses the Gotti/Castellano beef to his advantage after that. Soon as Castellano is dead he's made Capo. That's not enough. He makes up the shit about DB then later blames it on Ange in his 302s and his book(what's he gonna say by then he was dead). Takes over 282. He makes it sound as if John was off his rocker when he complained about sammy having green eyes but John saw exactly what Sammy was doing. With DB(282) with Milito (Gem Steel) with DiBono (construction/WTC). I just wish John had made sammy take the dirt nap in early 88. The family would have been better off.

Personally, I think he should have gotten life without parole from the first case. I don't disagree with anything you say about sammy, I don't have that level of knowledge. I'm no fan and it makes me a little sick to my stomach that I find him likeable on youtube.

But your last sentence, the family would have been better off. Fuck the family in the fucking ass! They're the goddamned mafia.
I didn't say I'm for the family being better off. Just pointing out their mistakes. That being said I bet ya Sammy never mentions the innocent 16 year old Alan Kaiser he killed. He won't brag about that one in guessing. Milito did all the dirty work for him. And he had others whack Milito in the end.

Another article I read says sammy was the driver. Either way, sickening. If these people don't make your stomach turn, nothing will.

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/10...e-bull-victim-lash-out-at-interview.html