Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by Lilo
Originally Posted by blueracing347
^^^^ That's right buddy. We're all a bunch of racists. The way I look at all of this, is that TRUMP endured all of the comical nonsense that the left threw at him. People like yourself probably bought into it. None of it stuck. Possibly making ol TRUMP one of the cleanest politicians out there. If he wants to drag this shit through the courts for a couple of months, let him. He's not spending our money like your people did for the last four years. He kept all of his promises. Hopefully B/H 2021 do the right thing. The problem with the left is that they forget we're all AMERICANS. We're on the same team. At the end of the last four years, they've embarrassed us on the world stage. If I was a democrat I would be beside myself and question the legitimacy of my party. Not once, but two elections in a row, Bernie Sanders has been snubbed by a candidate who didn't deserve the party nomination. My guy lost, I suck it up and go to work the next day. Their nominee loses, it's the end of the world. The horrible things the left say about TRUMP. Yet they believe in releasing murderers, rapists, and other criminals becausE it's inhumane to imprison humans in the manner which they are. Something ain't right with the left. Pun intended. Why bother planting a money tree when you can go take from someone else's? That's the direction we're heading. Until then GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I didn't say ALL of you were a bunch of racists. But many Trump voters clearly are. Own it.
A sizable proportion of Trump voters are clearly unable to process his loss. Thus the threats, the racist insults, the appeals to violence. The Arizona Republican Party is asking Republicans if they are willing to sacrifice their lives to overturn the election.
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/die-for-something-arizona-gop-incites-violence-11518730
This is not normal behavior. But it is becoming expected from Republicans.

The right doesn't think we're all Americans.

Originally Posted by XDCX
Trump lost. He is a sore loser. Just like his cult of followers. Deal with it.

And cut out the racist comments, ralphie. There's no place for that here.

Lilo & XDCX, I agree with blueracing347. I voted for Trump and I'm not a racist either. For supporting a party who hates labels with such a furious passion, you certainly seem to pass them out at every opportunity you get. Just because I voted for someone you didn't doesn't automatically make me, him, or any of us a racist. Maybe we just like some of his policies. Maybe, we appreciate a President who has the balls to stand up to the other powers of this world (i.e. China, Russia) and not bow down to them. There's nothing to own here. Please put down the CNN Kool-Aid. I've always respected your reviews and your opinions on this board but you're way out of line with these statements. As for the results, I didn't think Trump had a shot to overturn them. If the election was legitimate and he lost, then the people have spoken, and I'll look forward to 2024. But, please don't be these hypocrites on the left who've done nothing but attempt to railroad President Trump for the last 4 years and are now preaching peace. Ain't happening. Biden can have his seat at the table and we'll see what happens in 2024. The Democratic party is in such shambles between the old guard (Pelosi, Biden, Shumer, etc). vs the radicals (AOC, Bernie, etc) that it'll make for good, entertainment, watching them all implode until then.

I don't recall saying or implying that you are racist, Irish. You've neither said nor done anything to ever make me make that assumption. I do believe ralphie is racist based on his previous posts.

Could there have been fraud? Sure there could have been. But the burden of proof lies with the accuser. And thus far, there has been no proof or evidence of any widespread voter fraud. None. Whatsoever.

I have no party affiliation. I am disgusted by both the DNC and the GOP, and therefore refuse to affiliate myself with either party.

But regarding racism and Trump supporters: do I believe that all Trump supporters are racist? Of course not. Do I think that racists are drawn to Trump's hate-filled rhetoric? Yes i do. Because there can be no mistake about it, Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, egotistical, self-centered, just all around sorry excuse of a human being. And I predict he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in the history of this nation. But I will also concede that his legacy will probably be based more on his personality than anything he actually accomplished while in office. Which wasn't very much anyway.

Sorry, I rambled a bit. I respect your views, even if I don't agree with them.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis