Originally Posted by blueracing347
^^^^ That's right buddy. We're all a bunch of racists. The way I look at all of this, is that TRUMP endured all of the comical nonsense that the left threw at him. People like yourself probably bought into it. None of it stuck. Possibly making ol TRUMP one of the cleanest politicians out there. If he wants to drag this shit through the courts for a couple of months, let him. He's not spending our money like your people did for the last four years. He kept all of his promises. Hopefully B/H 2021 do the right thing. The problem with the left is that they forget we're all AMERICANS. We're on the same team. At the end of the last four years, they've embarrassed us on the world stage. If I was a democrat I would be beside myself and question the legitimacy of my party. Not once, but two elections in a row, Bernie Sanders has been snubbed by a candidate who didn't deserve the party nomination. My guy lost, I suck it up and go to work the next day. Their nominee loses, it's the end of the world. The horrible things the left say about TRUMP. Yet they believe in releasing murderers, rapists, and other criminals becausE it's inhumane to imprison humans in the manner which they are. Something ain't right with the left. Pun intended. Why bother planting a money tree when you can go take from someone else's? That's the direction we're heading. Until then GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I didn't say ALL of you were a bunch of racists. But many Trump voters clearly are. Own it.
A sizable proportion of Trump voters are clearly unable to process his loss. Thus the threats, the racist insults, the appeals to violence. The Arizona Republican Party is asking Republicans if they are willing to sacrifice their lives to overturn the election.
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/die-for-something-arizona-gop-incites-violence-11518730
This is not normal behavior. But it is becoming expected from Republicans.

The right doesn't think we're all Americans.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.