^^^^ That's right buddy. We're all a bunch of racists. The way I look at all of this, is that TRUMP endured all of the comical nonsense that the left threw at him. People like yourself probably bought into it. None of it stuck. Possibly making ol TRUMP one of the cleanest politicians out there. If he wants to drag this shit through the courts for a couple of months, let him. He's not spending our money like your people did for the last four years. He kept all of his promises. Hopefully B/H 2021 do the right thing. The problem with the left is that they forget we're all AMERICANS. We're on the same team. At the end of the last four years, they've embarrassed us on the world stage. If I was a democrat I would be beside myself and question the legitimacy of my party. Not once, but two elections in a row, Bernie Sanders has been snubbed by a candidate who didn't deserve the party nomination. My guy lost, I suck it up and go to work the next day. Their nominee loses, it's the end of the world. The horrible things the left say about TRUMP. Yet they believe in releasing murderers, rapists, and other criminals becausE it's inhumane to imprison humans in the manner which they are. Something ain't right with the left. Pun intended. Why bother planting a money tree when you can go take from someone else's? That's the direction we're heading. Until then GOD BLESS AMERICA!