Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Just finishing up Cantalupo's book..

I find most is probably authentic, but...

He seems likes a nice guy in those old videos right ?? But who brags about robbing a woman's estate who just died, leaving her kids with nothing towards her funeral expenses...At least he admitted it, but then added that he had no remorse stealing the money

I remember him being on Geraldo many years back, he had a sense of humor and was making the audience laugh and Geraldo said, lets not forget the crimes he's confessed too...Back the when I was a kid, I said Geraldo's no f*****g good, puerto rican/jew hating italians ...but looking back on it, he was right...Cantalupo hurt a lot of innocent italians and then whined when he got treated the same way by made guys

These people completely lack empathy. They may possess surface level charm, they might buy you a drink or crack a joke with you, but make no mistake - they have no remorse about the pain they put other people through, whether they're in the life or not, if they have something they want and feel they can hustle.

Nick Caramandi could talk the hindlegs off a donkey as well but he talked about driving a pharmacist he scammed into committing suicide as if it was a hysterical joke.

Right now I'm reading Mobfather by George Anastasia and Anastasia completely glosses over the fact that Nicky Scarfo and two others provoked a fight with a longshoreman and stabbed him to death over nothing. Don't get me wrong, he talks about how much of a renegade Scarfo was and how fundamental this was in Scarfo being "banished" to Atlantic City, but you'd almost swear the person he killed was just another criminal and not an innocent civilian.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.