Originally Posted by Irishman12
Good, glad to hear that. Would hate to see all of that history go to waste. Any idea why they stopped selling the beer outside the bar? I used to get it up by where I lived but then they stopped carrying it years ago. Think I heard something about them having problems where it was being bottled? Perhaps health violations I think it might have been?

Only the big Brand Distros have materials to manufacture bottles and cans in mass production because they are cash strong and paying upfront purchasing all aluminum and glass available.

Its all a part of the smoke and mirrors plan.... things are bad so dont pay attention to irregularities in voting, manufacturing, distribution, investment markets and social eruption from people who never had a problem.

Once the right people get greased, it will all open up again.
We were on a open market plan that did not need any of that and people were governing themselves but we will be back to high filtering and everyone pays every mutt and hand out fuker who says the rule says you pay me and I give you ok.

Corruption is the answer.

The Democrats are Big Brother Ruling Government
The Republicans are Do it Yourself Government and let me know if you need assistance.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.