Originally Posted by Irishman12
The Holiday Christmas Ale is pretty much sold out by me 😡 Glad I stocked up when I did but plenty of Winter Lager. And I agree with you DP, good batch this year. I remember years ago when I first tried it, I loved it (we're talking probably 9-10 years ago). The next year when it came out I was eagerly anticipating it and grabbed it as soon as I saw it. Got home and tried it and was disappointed severely! It was nothing like the previous year and my father even agreed as he had it the year prior as well. I actually wrote an e-mail to Sam Adams expressing my disappointment. They responded back saying that our expectations were too high, which I felt was a complete slap in the face. The beer had no flavor and was borderline flat compared to the year prior. But to make up for it, they sent us a pair of the Sam Adams perfect pint glasses, which I appreciated. I'm a believer in the science and it's the only glass I'll drink beer out of. 🍺

I know exactly what you are saying... I felt it was jumping around every year. This one this year is very good.

I remember Coors once made a Winter special brew and it was fantastic, never made it again....dont know why, it sold like hotcakes, long time ago..... I saved one of the bottles .
Will take a pic and post to show you.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.