None, since I'm not 12 years old.

I would rather be someone like John Favara or Nicky Guido who worked honest jobs with clean consciences and provided for families who loved them unconditionally, rather than someone like John Gotti who was a deadbeat gambler who didn't provide for a wife who despised him; or Sammy Gravano who murdered his own family members; or John Franzese who raised a junkie; or Vincent Basciano who was a brokester who raised children who turned into street thugs, and again, with a wife who despised him; or Dominick Cirillo who OKed the murder of his own son; or Al D'Arco who raised a heroin addict; or Frank Lastorino whose son grew up with a litany of mental health issues and attempted to kill someone; or Tommy Del Giorno whose wife despised him and whose son murdered someone before he was out of his teens; or Nicky Scarfo whose one son killed himself and other son changed his name out of shame; or Joseph "Chickie" Ciancagini whose sons tried to kill each other; or Carmine Persico who encouraged his son (currently doing life in prison) to drop out of college to follow in his footsteps; or Vincent Gigante whose daughter is still traumatised by her upbringing; ditto Greg Scarpa; and so on, so forth.

I mean, come on.

At least Barney Bellomo and Joseph Corozzo used their drug and extortion money to good use by putting their kids through college to become lawyers.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.