Originally Posted by majicrat
I rarely if ever have any sympathy for any mobster, however, for Bobby Manna I have to make an exception. Over 30 years for conspiracy seems a bit draconian to me. Plus, take into account all the criminals let out early due to Covid concerns, and the fact he’s 92 and not even considered for early release makes it appears to me that he’s got two things going against him. 1 he’s refused to cooperate and remains silent, and 2, the whole issue whether or not he wanted the Presidents sister killed. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, the story is out there and makes good news. Manna is a stone cold gangster no mistake there, but in fairness the punishment doesn’t fit the crime he was convicted of. Just my opinion.

You my friend , & Anthony Bourdain are the only dudes that use that beloved term (Draconian)....I thought I was by myself..Manna is what he WAS..but as an FU--ING old man ..he's considered obsolete & should b left 2 what little devices he has..as in his great grandchildren....free the old man.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...