I'm just an ordinary small town guy that spend weeks, months, years with the upper echelon of the Pittsburgh LCN. I spent the most time with Henry Zottola (Zebo) but Charlie Murgie was my favorite. Jo Jo Pecora was great and I knew "Uncle Joe" the longest but my choice would have been Michael Genovese, who I got to know very well. He was Boss for over a decade, Acting Boss for 4 years while being on John LaRocca's ruling panel for over a decade. He traveled to Appalachian with John LaRocca and Kelly Mannarino. Actually going to Appalachian with John carried a lot of weight. He reigned as Boss for most of the glory days He was both respected and feared. He looked and acted like a movie star, eat and drank at the finest joins in town and had plenty of women and oh what women he had. As far a money goes, how 'bout a 4' x 4' wooden pallet with neatly packed bundles new $100's, 10k. each, stacked 4' high and shrink wrapped or whatever it was called back then as was recalled by his Son Michael.He was the biggest fish in a very clear water pond. BTW: Never did a day and died a natural death :-)

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola