Get it i12

Kill that workout tomorrow

I will b on the mat at 8am tomorrow, join me.

C O C O M O T I O N

✨🔥P L A N K S G I V I N G ✨🔥

Our Annual Thanksgiving family flow Celebration!

Every year we come together for our sadhana (Practice) to move with gratitude, LOVE, community and strength.

Last year we beat all of our records and held planks for 18 solid minutes.... this year we are going for the BIG 20 minute plank Love!!! We got this family and we are in it together as always.
~
This year we are moving from the sacred spaces in our own hOMes and bringing you the flow LIVE on ZOOM.

8am Thanksgiving Morning

Meeting ID: 553 205 565
Password: Community

Throw the turkey in the oven, Bring the whole thanksgiving crew, tune in and #GetYourFlowOn for the greatest pause and powerful tribute to gratitude in the world! ♥️

We Love you Fam... let’s Celebrate!!

P L A N K S G I V I N G
All are Welcome ALWAYS.

Class is free and available to all. If you feel compelled to donate, click below for links.

So much Gratitude, LOVE and Blessings to our Family of Supporters
S U P P O R T T H E L O V E

V I R T U A L S T U D I O

As promised our online platforms are here to stay!

It has been a Life Changing experience to flow from Coast to Coast and across the world bringing a sacred practice into your hOMe.

Keep the commitment and your practice strong and we will continue to show up creative and strong every single day.

M O N D A Y

Yoga + Movement

8am + 7:30pm

T U E S D A Y

Yoga + Movement

6am + 7:30pm

W E D N E S D A Y

Yoga + Movement

8am + 7:30pm

T H U R S D A Y

Yoga + Movement

6am

Soul SWEAT

5:30pm

F R I D A Y

Yoga + Movement

8am

S A T U R D A Y + S U N D A Y

Yoga + Movement

8:30 AM
Z O O M

S T U D I O C L A S S E S

We are warming up the studio with some Pop Up Classes THIS WEEK with Jane!

Friday

Yoga + Movement

9:45am

Sunday

Yoga + Meditation

6:30PM

Policies in the studio will follow all Suffolk County Department of Health and CDC Guidelines.

Class space is limited so we ask that you please reserve your mat space in advance. We offer a reminder if you can’t make it to please cancel within 12 hours to create space for another member of the family and receive a full refund for booking.

Drop In Class $20

We Can’t Wait to SEE You!!

B O O K C L A S S

W O R D

What is Yoga?

Is it an exclusive concept for the flexible hippie crowd?
Is it exercise, chanting, handstands, dancing?
What goes on in class?
Read a little more about our theory of MOVEMENT on our WORD on the Streets Page.
K E E P R E A D I N G

We Truly Love you Family, Thank you for Moving us. You stood with us in solidarity and strength to keep us inspired to always stay in motion and we are incredibly humbled by the exchange of LOVE!
facebook instagram email

cocomotion, inc, 323 Rt. 25a, Miller Place, NY, 11934, USA