Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Nicodemo was pumping coke out onto the streets before he went away as one of the ways he earned. Nicodemo and Grande were really tight before Nicodemo went away. Grande and Nicodemo even had real estate together they were putting their money into. I’m pretty sure Grande is helping look after Nicodemo’s interests while he’s away along with Nicodemo’s brother Ronnie.

Then you have this coke bust of connected guys and right after it the Feds release pictures and a reward for the DiPietro hit Grande and Nicodemo pulled off.

This coke bust was all connected guys who have been around forever. The Feds had this coke indictment back in 2016 (among the guys picked up are Wag’s Father in law and a guy connected to Borgesi and Ligambi) and they finally unsealed it in 2020, the timing of it makes me think it’s from Persiano due to the timeframe (2016) and the fact that Persiano reported to Dom.

If I had to guess the Feds are getting near the finish line of their indictment against Dom they have been working on for years and are trying to strengthen the murder Rico charge with the DiPietro hit before they unseal the indictment. I am speculating they’re going to roll out Persiano as their star witness but the guy literally was scamming old lady’s out of their savings while he was out on the streets in the AC area selling drugs and scamming people out of their savings. Jacobs will have an absolute field day on Persiano and the Feds know this so they’re trying to strengthen their murder Rico charge to up the ante.

Something is up, I can feel it.

I thought the feds would've already known that. I mean it's assumed. The vast majority of the leadership in the current Philly crime family all got their start engaging in similar crimes - some are still doing it. If Persiano wasn't snatching purses, selling drugs and dealing in petty scams, I would've questioned how well he knew these people.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.