GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, 1 invisible), 118 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,454
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,863
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,511
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088137
04/18/24 06:28 AM
04/18/24 06:28 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
It was over money, he pulled a knife, I spat in his face and he later ambushed me. He was a small time associate and older than me by a lot.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: CNote] #1088149
04/18/24 11:56 AM
04/18/24 11:56 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by CNote
It was over money, he pulled a knife, I spat in his face and he later ambushed me. He was a small time associate and older than me by a lot.

Well common sense tells me you have been a connected guy for a long period of your life. That is interesting that you share these stories with us, because its always nice to hear it from people who actually know how that life really is and have lived to tell the tale.

I don't really think the average person understands what kind of animals these guys are.

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/18/24 11:56 AM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: RushStreet] #1088159
04/18/24 02:09 PM
04/18/24 02:09 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by RushStreet
I don't really think the average person understands what kind of animals these guys are.

Truer words have never been spoken. People watch these movies and think these guys have many admirable qualities. Some guys are certainly nicer than others, but the top brass is usually messed up. These are the guys who got their hands dirty at a young age and truly lived a godawful life. They might be somewhat smart at times, but you don't want these people in your life. I'd rather hang with a librarian than John Gotti

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: Giacalone] #1088164
04/18/24 03:30 PM
04/18/24 03:30 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Giacalone

Truer words have never been spoken. People watch these movies and think these guys have many admirable qualities. Some guys are certainly nicer than others, but the top brass is usually messed up. These are the guys who got their hands dirty at a young age and truly lived a godawful life. They might be somewhat smart at times, but you don't want these people in your life. I'd rather hang with a librarian than John Gotti

What comes to mind about Gotti, I'll use on example that relates to what I was talking about. When he was in prison, he was talking to his grandson and daughter. His daughter was telling him of a problem she was having with another parent in her sons school. Gotti mentioned he was willing to cut that ladys tongue out if necessary. He literally would have made it happen if it would have came down to it and other bad shit would have happened as well more than likely such as a couple of his guys taking turns on her fucking her in the ass. I can guarantee you that and they would have taken great pleasure in doing so.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: RushStreet] #1088184
04/18/24 07:01 PM
04/18/24 07:01 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

Well common sense tells me you have been a connected guy for a long period of your life. That is interesting that you share these stories with us, because its always nice to hear it from people who actually know how that life really is and have lived to tell the tale.

Not connected, not even close. Just a spoiled sociopath who almost blew the life his parents worked hard to give him. There's nothing glorious about having a corrections officer look up your asshole while you spend 22 hours in The Tombs waiting for arrangement next to the same courtroom they're trying Trump in right.now. I have seen some crazy shit tho, for sure

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: RushStreet] #1088208
04/19/24 05:02 AM
04/19/24 05:02 AM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss

What comes to mind about Gotti, I'll use on example that relates to what I was talking about. When he was in prison, he was talking to his grandson and daughter. His daughter was telling him of a problem she was having with another parent in her sons school. Gotti mentioned he was willing to cut that ladys tongue out if necessary. He literally would have made it happen if it would have came down to it and other bad shit would have happened as well more than likely such as a couple of his guys taking turns on her fucking her in the ass. I can guarantee you that and they would have taken great pleasure in doing so.

Absolutely. Those tapes prove that John Gotti was a thug. I think I could maybe last 10 minutes in his company, but then I'd want to watch a comedy or something. The same goes for Joey Merlino. These guys reek of such hatred and misery that you can't help but be thankful that you chose a brighter path for your life

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088228
04/19/24 11:27 AM
04/19/24 11:27 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Why do Gotti and Merlino bother you? Gotti was liked by almost everyone who knew him, and as for him getting angry about his grandkids, who wouldn't get mad? No one here seems to know it, but the government broke the law by releasing tapes of him talking to his kids and grandkids. AS they did when they leaked conversations about Castellano and his girlfriend. It's against their own rules, but they break it and people go along like sheep.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: CNote] #1088229
04/19/24 11:30 AM
04/19/24 11:30 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Not connected, not even close. Just a spoiled sociopath who almost blew the life his parents worked hard to give him.
There's nothing glorious about having a corrections officer look up your asshole
while you spend 22 hours in The Tombs waiting for arrangement next to the same courtroom they're trying Trump in right.now. I have seen some crazy shit tho, for sure

Not very glorious for that corrections officer either!

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: Giacalone] #1088339
04/20/24 09:33 AM
04/20/24 09:33 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

Absolutely. Those tapes prove that John Gotti was a thug. I think I could maybe last 10 minutes in his company, but then I'd want to watch a comedy or something. The same goes for Joey Merlino. These guys reek of such hatred and misery that you can't help but be thankful that you chose a brighter path for your life

. Agreed

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088348
04/20/24 02:33 PM
04/20/24 02:33 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Do a deep dive into the glove found at OJ's, and you'll learn that a micro liter of human blood contains 500-1000 nanograms of DNA. The glove discovered at the Rockingham estate had 27 nanograms of OJ's DNA on it, equivalent to a microscopic pin drop, despite 4 years of alleged ownership by OJ. None of OJ's DNA was found in the fingers of the glove or or off the top of the hand. There wasn’t a cut on the ring finger of the glove, and a hair from Nicole's dog was found on it, meaning the glove contacted the ground at Nicole Simpson’s condo before arriving at OJ's.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088352
04/20/24 03:02 PM
04/20/24 03:02 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
CNote! Hope you are doing well!

Who's your main suspect?

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/20/24 03:02 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull