GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 351 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,429
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1012444
05/25/21 07:53 AM
05/25/21 07:53 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Not the White People like I mentioned that’s it, that’s my whole point. Don’t care about whatever you’re trying to convince me of.

As far as those people in Hamilton, do you know that City or what’s happened there, they got a lot of problems with blacks taking contracts on mobsters, who are the right type of white.

The way people talk about Albanians it’s hilarious, they are so dangerous because why they sell drugs and kill, welcome to business.

And whatever type of white that ain’t like the Waffen, works with or helps those things do that, so finding out who they are is important.

Obviously, Albanians don’t see a problem in white people coming under attack? I didn’t know that, but did know that certain people don’t consider them white. You really believe that White Americans or White Europeans actually consider non us, white! LOL

I know it’s only cinema, but this should help, if you don’t think this is how white men think, your not white, I’m sorry IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6t0irD4Mw

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1012450
05/25/21 09:11 AM
05/25/21 09:11 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Albanians are like Southern Italians and Greeks, so they're most definitely white imho.
Adding to this, there are a lot of Serb and Montenegrin people that are just as "Mediterranean" looking as Albanians are. So to say that for instance Yugoslavians are "white" and Albanians aren't, doesn't really make sense afaic.

Of course, to the average Stormfront commenter who's of Celtic-Germanic stock, Albanians won't be regarded as "white" but to them even Southern Italians and Greeks aren't white.

Where I live, there are quite a few Albanian people and in all truthfulness I can say that the vast majority of them - like the vast majority of Italians, Greeks, Turks, Kurds, Moroccans, etc... over here as well - are hard working people with a very strong sense of business. Of course there's Albanian organized crime, but they're a minority and don't cause trouble for the average person.

For instance, a friend of mine, who has origins in Kosovo, got his higher education, has a good job in the sales department and on top of this he runs his own taxi company during the weekend as well.

It always cracks me up when some local "white" guy over here is complaining about "those damn Moroccans bleeding our welfare dry! " when he himself stopped working full time when he was only 36 because of some bullshit "lower back pains" LOL.

Anyway, this is a forum to discuss organized crime and I don't see the point of turning this into a discussion board on race relations.

What I will say is this; I will ALWAYS respect a man when I feel he is deserving of getting respect...whether he's White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern or Polynesian...Christian, Jewish or Muslim...a person's ethnic background or his religion won't play a factor in whether I'm going to like and respect that person or not.
If anyone else feels different about this...well, I'm not going to be able to change someone else's opinion and I don't see use in trying to, but this is the way I view things and that's not going to change.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1012451
05/25/21 09:53 AM
05/25/21 09:53 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by Rahmet

I honestly don't know what are you trying to get at from this post, as for the Albanians race it is white and has been since the start as they are direct descendants of the Illyrians who lived in the Balkans long before the Serbs came. Don't even mention Milosevic who was a war criminal known for committing genocide on innocent civilians. Also why are you mentioning random people like that, if they own a Granite shop they most likely work hard and live off that family business, as there is no Albanian OC presence on Canada as far as I know.

During the 90s war in Balkans , all the sides committed genocide on innocent civilians. And yes human trafficking is huge in Kosovo , you can literally buy a girl for 3000-4000 euros , everyone in Belgrade know who is doing it. Same as everyone knew that Velja and Mare were cutting people heads off and filming it all , organized crime in Balkans is "public secret" , everyone knows everything.

Last edited by Strax; 05/25/21 09:54 AM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Strax] #1012472
05/25/21 06:04 PM
05/25/21 06:04 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Originally Posted by Strax

I honestly don't know what are you trying to get at from this post, as for the Albanians race it is white and has been since the start as they are direct descendants of the Illyrians who lived in the Balkans long before the Serbs came. Don't even mention Milosevic who was a war criminal known for committing genocide on innocent civilians. Also why are you mentioning random people like that, if they own a Granite shop they most likely work hard and live off that family business, as there is no Albanian OC presence on Canada as far as I know.

During the 90s war in Balkans , all the sides committed genocide on innocent civilians. And yes human trafficking is huge in Kosovo , you can literally buy a girl for 3000-4000 euros , everyone in Belgrade know who is doing it. Same as everyone knew that Velja and Mare were cutting people heads off and filming it all , organized crime in Balkans is "public secret" , everyone knows everything.

Europe is an open book, it’s a place of freedom, not slavery. They prophesied an an attack from the East with the Mongrel horde, nobody wants to admit that they raped their way from the West to Berlin as well in 1945.

Did they Albanians and Macedonians help genocide all the Armenians in 1914ish, I believe 1 Million people were slaughtered.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1012474
05/25/21 06:10 PM
05/25/21 06:10 PM
R
Rahmet Offline OP
Wiseguy
Rahmet  Offline OP
R
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Albanians are like Southern Italians and Greeks, so they're most definitely white imho.
Adding to this, there are a lot of Serb and Montenegrin people that are just as "Mediterranean" looking as Albanians are. So to say that for instance Yugoslavians are "white" and Albanians aren't, doesn't really make sense afaic.

Of course, to the average Stormfront commenter who's of Celtic-Germanic stock, Albanians won't be regarded as "white" but to them even Southern Italians and Greeks aren't white.

Where I live, there are quite a few Albanian people and in all truthfulness I can say that the vast majority of them - like the vast majority of Italians, Greeks, Turks, Kurds, Moroccans, etc... over here as well - are hard working people with a very strong sense of business. Of course there's Albanian organized crime, but they're a minority and don't cause trouble for the average person.

For instance, a friend of mine, who has origins in Kosovo, got his higher education, has a good job in the sales department and on top of this he runs his own taxi company during the weekend as well.

It always cracks me up when some local "white" guy over here is complaining about "those damn Moroccans bleeding our welfare dry! " when he himself stopped working full time when he was only 36 because of some bullshit "lower back pains" LOL.

Anyway, this is a forum to discuss organized crime and I don't see the point of turning this into a discussion board on race relations.

What I will say is this; I will ALWAYS respect a man when I feel he is deserving of getting respect...whether he's White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern or Polynesian...Christian, Jewish or Muslim...a person's ethnic background or his religion won't play a factor in whether I'm going to like and respect that person or not.
If anyone else feels different about this...well, I'm not going to be able to change someone else's opinion and I don't see use in trying to, but this is the way I view things and that's not going to change.

Totally agree with your stand-point, bringing up politics, race and history is useless to a forum like this, let's try to keep is as straight as possible and not deviate from the main topic which is Albanian OC where there is plenty to talk about.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Strax] #1012477
05/25/21 06:14 PM
05/25/21 06:14 PM
R
Rahmet Offline OP
Wiseguy
Rahmet  Offline OP
R
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by Strax

To be honest with you I'm unfamiliar of prostitution of that kind which you mentioned buying girls for amounts of money, could you elaborate on it and which groups mainly deal with it

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1019189
09/01/21 07:04 AM
09/01/21 07:04 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Albanian clan running industrial cannabis operation in Spain busted https://gangstersinc.org/blog/albanian-clan-running-industrial-cannabis-operation-in-spain-bust

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1028799
01/24/22 06:22 PM
01/24/22 06:22 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The 39-year-old Bledar Muça was liquidated on Saturday evening in Aartselaar, Belgium. He was already seriously injured in an assassination attempt in 2016, in which Florenc Çapja was also the target.

Muça is a well-known name in Albanian judicial circles and has been involved in many criminal activities in the city of Elbasan. He was known there for his close ties to the Çapja mafia clan and was considered the 'right wing' of the notorious criminals Ardjan and Florenc Çapja.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1028801
01/24/22 06:27 PM
01/24/22 06:27 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Florenc Çapja was arrested in Dubai 8 months ago, suspected of two murders.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1029500
02/05/22 07:53 AM
02/05/22 07:53 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

A 34-year-old Albanian who was liquidated in Ecuador on January 22 was one of the main leaders of the cocaine trade to Europe and part of Asia, according to Interpol. According to authorities, Ergys Dashi, riddled with more than 20 bullets, was one of the links between the Albanian and Russian mafia in South America.

The Ecuadorian newspaper El Comercio wrote on Thursday that Dashi was fired on by gunmen in a restaurant in the city of Guayaquil and died on the spot from the hail of bullets. He was riddled about 7 p.m. on the particular Saturday night when two gunmen, one of them carrying a bouquet of flowers, entered the restaurant. A 26-year-old woman was also injured in the attack.

Ergys Dashi was arrested by Italian police in 2014 along with 31 other suspects in a major investigation into an Albanian drug clan , according to Albanian media . Twelve of them were sentenced to prison terms. The criminal organization, of which Dashi was a leader, trafficked large quantities of drugs in Albania, Spain and Bolivia, and then distributed them all over Italy. The group was also involved in forced prostitution and illegal possession of weapons.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Hollander] #1029552
02/06/22 12:22 PM
02/06/22 12:22 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Hollander
A 34-year-old Albanian who was liquidated in Ecuador on January 22 was one of the main leaders of the cocaine trade to Europe and part of Asia, according to Interpol. According to authorities, Ergys Dashi, riddled with more than 20 bullets, was one of the links between the Albanian and Russian mafia in South America.

The Ecuadorian newspaper El Comercio wrote on Thursday that Dashi was fired on by gunmen in a restaurant in the city of Guayaquil and died on the spot from the hail of bullets. He was riddled about 7 p.m. on the particular Saturday night when two gunmen, one of them carrying a bouquet of flowers, entered the restaurant. A 26-year-old woman was also injured in the attack.

Ergys Dashi was arrested by Italian police in 2014 along with 31 other suspects in a major investigation into an Albanian drug clan , according to Albanian media . Twelve of them were sentenced to prison terms. The criminal organization, of which Dashi was a leader, trafficked large quantities of drugs in Albania, Spain and Bolivia, and then distributed them all over Italy. The group was also involved in forced prostitution and illegal possession of weapons.

in 2014 he was arrested in an anti-camorra bust in abruzzo

https://abruzzoweb.it/operazione-anti-camorra-nel-chietino-31-arresti-gestivano-spaccio-di-droga/

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1030020
02/15/22 12:45 PM
02/15/22 12:45 PM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Albanian-run cocaine pipeline from Latin America to Europe shut down – 45 arrests in 6 countries https://gangstersinc.org/blog/albanian-run-cocaine-pipeline-from-latin-america-to-europe-shut-d

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1030224
02/19/22 05:15 AM
02/19/22 05:15 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Albanian drug supply "fixer" who operated in England jailed https://gangstersinc.org/blog/albanian-drug-supply-fixer-who-operated-in-england-jailed

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: GangstersInc] #1030225
02/19/22 05:50 AM
02/19/22 05:50 AM
N
Nitro Offline
Made Member
Nitro  Offline
N
Made Member

Originally Posted by GangstersInc
Albanian-run cocaine pipeline from Latin America to Europe shut down – 45 arrests in 6 countries https://gangstersinc.org/blog/albanian-run-cocaine-pipeline-from-latin-america-to-europe-shut-d

Bashkim Osmani is one of these arrested guys,I am curious
https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/jus...t-a-9aeff2fa-76f8-47c3-9f5e-329943d4839a
Originally Posted by GangstersInc

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1030226
02/19/22 05:52 AM
02/19/22 05:52 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Alleged mafia boss due to be transferred to Mallorca
2022-02-19 Palma By Majorca Daily Bulletin reporter

Bashkim Osmani, the alleged mafia boss targeted by Tuesday's massive police operation against money laundering, is expected to be brought to Mallorca from Croatia next week. Osmani was arrested at his BO Palazzo Hotel in Porec as part of the police operation, which was carried out simultaneously in various countries.

The 55-year-old Kosovar Albanian, whose base is his five-million-euro mansion in Camp de Mar in one of the most exclusive areas of Andratx, was at his hotel in northern Croatia. Investigators from the Guardia Civil and the National Police went to Croatia to collaborate in the arrest, there having been a fear that a leak might have ruined the entire operation. Osmani is said to have contacts across Croatia and to have under his control a former head of the Croatian secret service as well as current agents.

He did not resist arrest, and it is suggested that he had anticipated that his lawyers would get him released. However, he is being held in a maximum security prison, awaiting transfer to Mallorca. Investigators say that it is crucial that he is brought to Mallorca. Were he to remain in eastern Europe, he could receive "preferential treatment".

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1030229
02/19/22 06:19 AM
02/19/22 06:19 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Osmani (center) with Hollywood star Nick Nolte.

[Linked Image]

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1035842
06/13/22 06:17 PM
06/13/22 06:17 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

A 43-year-old man was seriously injured in a shooting in Brussels on Saturday evening. According to Albanian media , the victim is Albanian Erion Hasanbelliu. He would fight for his life in the hospital. The gunman is said to be 44-year-old Albanian criminal Kasandër Noga . The two have been embroiled in a bloody feud for over 20 years.

Victim Erion Hasanbelliu was shot on Saturday evening around 8.20 pm in front of the NH Collection Hotel on De Brouckèreplein in the center of Brussels. He was hit by six bullets in his back and legs.

According to Belgian media, the Public Prosecution Service is investigating the shooting and a search is underway for the alleged gunman Kasandër Noga .

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1035860
06/14/22 12:45 AM
06/14/22 12:45 AM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Albanians lasted as long as the Russians and ch*nks...As soon as their leadership got pinched, they all folded

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1039150
08/21/22 01:29 AM
08/21/22 01:29 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1039151
08/21/22 01:53 AM
08/21/22 01:53 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Over the years the Albanians have been known to sometimes "work" with and ally to Calabrian and Puglia factions of the underworld in Southern Italy. I imagine this is due to the close geographic proximity of Albania to those regions in Italy.

In fact, certain ancient Albanian families have bloodlines that trace to Italian blood. This is another reason for some interaction between the groups. So although in America, specifically NYC, you will often read that Albanian and Italian factions are at odds with one another (which is completely true), back in Europe there is a sort of love-hate relationship that exists between them.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1039179
08/21/22 11:46 AM
08/21/22 11:46 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Albanians, Southern Italians and Greeks have many genetic and even cultural similarities, despite of course the prevalent Ottoman influence on Albanian culture. Generally I've seen Italians and Albanians to get along quite well and with the Italian criminal organizations being the number one players in European organized crime and Albanian criminal organizations being big players as well it's not strange that these factions would find each other. After all, in European organized crime there's not much of an ethnic war going on and almost all underworld hits are a direct result of internal feuds.

As far as Italian and Albanian crime groups being at odds in NYC...I don't really read a lot about this. Last time something like that seem to happen is when the Rudaj group ran wild, but those were more like former LCN associates who decided to go rogue.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1039180
08/21/22 11:57 AM
08/21/22 11:57 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Albanians, Southern Italians and Greeks have many genetic and even cultural similarities, despite of course the prevalent Ottoman influence on Albanian culture. Generally I've seen Italians and Albanians to get along quite well and with the Italian criminal organizations being the number one players in European organized crime and Albanian criminal organizations being big players as well it's not strange that these factions would find each other. After all, in European organized crime there's not much of an ethnic war going on and almost all underworld hits are a direct result of internal feuds.

As far as Italian and Albanian crime groups being at odds in NYC...I don't really read a lot about this. Last time something like that seem to happen is when the Rudaj group ran wild, but those were more like former LCN associates who decided to go rogue.

You are correct TKJ. I largely agree with your assessment. (but there have been several other "undocumented" incidents I'm familiar with as far as conflicts between the groups in NYC. Some of these guys don't like each other).

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1039351
08/25/22 12:22 AM
08/25/22 12:22 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I think about 20% of Albanians are catholic.

The ones I know locally are they have old world values similar to old school Italians.
They are STUBBORN as fuck.

I have mistakenly taken them for Italians.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: DiLorenzo] #1039352
08/25/22 12:25 AM
08/25/22 12:25 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Albanians lasted as long as the Russians and ch*nks...As soon as their leadership got pinched, they all folded

And everyone in between

It's funny one or two interactions

And all of a sudden, they are pushing the Italians out

Same story again and again.

Even though LCN, is a mere shell of what it once was
No one can come close

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: BensonHURST] #1039370
08/25/22 04:33 PM
08/25/22 04:33 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

The ones I know locally are they have old world values similar to old school Italians.

In europe Albanian criminals often use fake Italian names.

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1042962
11/01/22 05:30 PM
11/01/22 05:30 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1043129
11/05/22 08:14 AM
11/05/22 08:14 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Rahmet] #1043775
11/15/22 06:06 PM
11/15/22 06:06 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

More on the most prominent organization, which brings together several clans, Kompania Bello. It has been one of the largest and most widespread in countries such as the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Germany.

Article is in spanish.

https://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-63579332

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: Hollander] #1043807
11/15/22 10:40 PM
11/15/22 10:40 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

In europe Albanian criminals often use fake Italian names

Is that just in Italy, or all over Europe?

Re: Albanian organised crime [Re: jace] #1043828
11/16/22 01:53 PM
11/16/22 01:53 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by jace

In europe Albanian criminals often use fake Italian names

Is that just in Italy, or all over Europe?

At least in the Netherlands, but I'm sure elsewhere in Europe too
Apart from Albania and Kosovo, Albanian is spoken in southern Italy, the Arbëreshë are an Albanian minority in the south of the Apennine Peninsula and Sicily. They came from Albania from the 15th century.
In the north of Albania and in the capital Tirana, many Albanians also speak Italian.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull