GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, Toodoped), 237 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,393
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: JC] #983594
12/29/19 04:32 AM
12/29/19 04:32 AM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by JC
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
like i mean how much do the feds and other mob experts know about how much made guys does a family have ?
like in wiki they say the genovese family have around 220
who knows ?! maybe they 280 ?

How much acurate are the numbers count? Learn to speak English you dummy, you make Skinny Joey sound like Socrates.

The internet has been around for a while, use it. No one in the Genovese family would do anything but laugh at you, you wannabe.

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #983597
12/29/19 06:38 AM
12/29/19 06:38 AM
C
chin_gigante Offline
Capo
chin_gigante  Offline
C
Capo
Philadelphia has around 55 members in total, with 25 to 30 being active.

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: JC] #983697
12/30/19 03:22 PM
12/30/19 03:22 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by JC
Originally Posted by JC
like i mean how much do the feds and other mob experts know about how much made guys does a family have ?

How much acurate are the numbers count? Learn to speak English you dummy, you make Skinny Joey sound like Socrates.

The internet has been around for a while, use it. No one in the Genovese family would do anything but laugh at you, you wannabe.

well i already had a respond to this but my post for some reason got deleted.
so i'll say it again,
trust me if they are bare hands and 1ON1 facing i don't mind them laugh or tying to hurt me
because after the last couple of years of martial arts training i spent with a thai fighter friend i know i don't mind them laughing...
but i'll be the one who laugh at the end if any one of them will try to hurt me...
you piece of shit making fun of my english ! it's my first language!!!!!!!
and don't respond to me acting tough like you will have the guts to say the same things to someone's face
now go watch goodfellas or whatever the fuck

Last edited by MeyerLansky; 12/30/19 04:19 PM.
Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #983702
12/30/19 03:59 PM
12/30/19 03:59 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
^ sad to see that JC managed to upset you to the point of making you losing your cool.

Comparing the American LCN to other crime groups is more than normal for those interested in the dynamics of global organized crime.

As countlessly proven by several reports and indictments, they’re definitely not just a mere glorified street gang. The Mob’s scope, power and overall influence isn’t nearly as diminished as many hope it would have by the new millennium. Matter of fact, several law enforcement agencies went as far as admitting how wrong they were in calling the Mob a “thing of the past”. There are many statements where officials share their worries concerning contemporary LCN.

For instance, we know how very few criminal organizations can rival the five families in many lucrative illegal activities in the in the tri-state area. It’s also clear how old connections to families overseas are still in place.

Bugsy and Lansky weren’t remotely as “key” to the greatness of the US mob as you make it sound. Luciano was a great strategist and reformist but the Mafia was powerful long before he came along.

I don’t know who those “rats” you mentioned are supposed to be. Wiseguys or the average working class Italian-American. I imagine it’s the wiseguys, but if it’s the latter, then I’d advise you to take a break from the internet.

Plenty of us Italian-Americans have all the right to define ourselves “Italian” for a plethora of cultural, ethnic and historical reasons that I’m not going to write down out of respect for your common sense.

This said, I’m sorry that JC (or whoever has hacked his profile) pissed you off. Just ignore this troll and he’ll stop messing with the boards.

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #983711
12/30/19 04:19 PM
12/30/19 04:19 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
i wrote this in rage
and i didn't express myself the right way (and i meant to different things then i wrote)
so i'm sorry if i hurt anyone
i will edit my post...
thanks for pointing this out to me luan !

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: LuanKuci] #983713
12/30/19 04:24 PM
12/30/19 04:24 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by LuanKuci
^ sad to see that JC managed to upset you to the point of making you losing your cool.

Comparing the American LCN to other crime groups is more than normal for those interested in the dynamics of global organized crime.

As countlessly proven by several reports and indictments, they’re definitely not just a mere glorified street gang. The Mob’s scope, power and overall influence isn’t nearly as diminished as many hope it would have by the new millennium. Matter of fact, several law enforcement agencies went as far as admitting how wrong they were in calling the Mob a “thing of the past”. There are many statements where officials share their worries concerning contemporary LCN.

For instance, we know how very few criminal organizations can rival the five families in many lucrative illegal activities in the in the tri-state area. It’s also clear how old connections to families overseas are still in place.

Bugsy and Lansky weren’t remotely as “key” to the greatness of the US mob as you make it sound. Luciano was a great strategist and reformist but the Mafia was powerful long before he came along.

I don’t know who those “rats” you mentioned are supposed to be. Wiseguys or the average working class Italian-American. I imagine it’s the wiseguys, but if it’s the latter, then I’d advise you to take a break from the internet.

Plenty of us Italian-Americans have all the right to define ourselves “Italian” for a plethora of cultural, ethnic and historical reasons that I’m not going to write down out of respect for your common sense.

This said, I’m sorry that JC (or whoever has hacked his profile) pissed you off. Just ignore this troll and he’ll stop messing with the boards.

'I don’t know who those “rats” you mentioned are supposed to be. Wiseguys or the average working class Italian-American. I imagine it’s the wiseguys, but if it’s the latter, then I’d advise you to take a break from the internet''
of course i meant to mob rats...
''Plenty of us Italian-Americans have all the right to define ourselves “Italian” for a plethora of cultural, ethnic and historical reasons that I’m not going to write down out of respect for your common sense''
i meant that about certain italian american gangsters
not civilians of course !!!

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: JC] #983716
12/30/19 04:32 PM
12/30/19 04:32 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by JC

Meyer is a quality poster who is friendly with everyone on here and is an asset to the board. You calling him a dummy is about as immature and low class as can be.

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #983717
12/30/19 04:37 PM
12/30/19 04:37 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Originally Posted by JC

Meyer is a quality poster who is friendly with everyone on here and is an asset to the board. You calling him a dummy is about as immature and low class as can be.

thank you my friend smile

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #983761
12/31/19 04:16 AM
12/31/19 04:16 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
No worries whatsoever Meyer, god knows how many times I lost my temper on these boards due to some loser keyboard bully. At the end of the day it wasn’t worth it. They don’t want to learn anything, they’re just breaking b*lls.

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: LuanKuci] #983764
12/31/19 07:37 AM
12/31/19 07:37 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by LuanKuci
No worries whatsoever Meyer, god knows how many times I lost my temper on these boards due to some loser keyboard bully. At the end of the day it wasn’t worth it. They don’t want to learn anything, they’re just breaking b*lls.

you right
thank you smile

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #983766
12/31/19 07:57 AM
12/31/19 07:57 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
There are guys that read posts just to flame !

These guys were doing it constantly when I first got on this site and for no reason other then it’s the only place they can act like a tough guy ..... remember most tough guys would never come at a guy on a Internet forum .

But they are still here just reading everyone’s posts just waiting to attack some kid that is just asking a question here or trying to find info.

These people that do this are real punks and would never survive in the city’s and neighborhoods they read about or post about.

JC from what someone I respect told me is or was not one of these guys so possibly someone has got into his account.

Some of these flames are guys that will not let anyone say or post anything out of complete fact backed up by Fed reports but remember this is just a Internet forum for entertainment .

There are many of them here lurking just waiting to jump on some kid from the middle of nowhere looking for info or trying to fit in.

Many of these guys have a couple screen names and are on other forums just waiting to bully some kid form Arkansas for asking or commenting something that’s not worthy.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/31/19 08:03 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: Serpiente] #983768
12/31/19 08:18 AM
12/31/19 08:18 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Serpiente
There are guys that read posts just to flame !

These guys were doing it constantly when I first got on this site and for no reason other then it’s the only place they can act like a tough guy ..... remember most tough guys would never come at a guy on a Internet forum .

But they are still here just reading everyone’s posts just waiting to attack some kid that is just asking a question here or trying to find info.

These people that do this are real punks and would never survive in the city’s and neighborhoods they read about or post about.

JC from what someone I respect told me is or was not one of these guys so possibly someone has got into his account.

Some of these flames are guys that will not let anyone say or post anything out of complete fact backed up by Fed reports but remember this is just a Internet forum for entertainment .

There are many of them here lurking just waiting to jump on some kid from the middle of nowhere looking for info or trying to fit in.

Many of these guys have a couple screen names and are on other forums just waiting to bully some kid form Arkansas for asking or commenting something that’s not worthy.

thanks smile

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #983777
12/31/19 12:08 PM
12/31/19 12:08 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Meyer

I have a bunch of screen names blocked so I have no clue if they are talking shit or not ......it’s a Internet forum !

Don’t sweat it .

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: Serpiente] #983781
12/31/19 03:15 PM
12/31/19 03:15 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Meyer

I have a bunch of screen names blocked so I have no clue if they are talking shit or not ......it’s a Internet forum !

Don’t sweat it .

smile

Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: MeyerLansky] #983817
01/01/20 12:28 AM
01/01/20 12:28 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

I'm drunk happy new year guys ! grin

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: how much accurate are the members count ? [Re: Hollander] #983818