GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 244 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,336
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 155 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 154 155
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: m2w] #960343
12/28/18 12:31 PM
12/28/18 12:31 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by Hollander
Montreal Mafia always has been a mixture of Sicilian and Calabrian men later also other, but a guy like Paolo Violi was born in the ´ndrangheta his father was a top boss and Paolo associated with the highest bosses.

paolo violi was a bonanno member, like all the mobsters of calabrian origins in montreal; nick rizzuto father was also a mafia member in sicily but he was a bonanno member in montreal
even paolo violi sons are lcn members, not ndrangheta
in north italy there are several sicilians who are ndrangheta members, for example

I agree Paolo was a lcn member but to say he was not ndrangheta how do you know ? I ask the same question back to you prove it.
I say he was both.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960348
12/28/18 01:32 PM
12/28/18 01:32 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Indeed Luppino was involved in both groups there are stlll many luppinos in Calabrian mafia. Also Violis back in Sinopoli. Its documented that even Vic Cotroni was at meetings of the locali in Ontario and at the same time was godfather to one of Carmine Galante's children.

Last edited by Hollander; 12/28/18 01:45 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960349
12/28/18 02:10 PM
12/28/18 02:10 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Indeed Luppino was involved in both groups there are stlll many luppinos in Calabrian mafia. Also Violis back in Sinopoli. Its documented that even Vic Cotroni was at meetings of the locali in Ontario and at the same time was godfather to one of Carmine Galante's children.

The Vic & his brother Giuseppe also had ties with other locali from Reggio. Just like Giacomo Luppino & Magddino, the Cotroni's, also had good relations with the Bonanno's that lasted for decades.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960370
12/28/18 07:25 PM
12/28/18 07:25 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The Rizzutos had their own links to NY mafia and Cosa Nostra in Agrigento.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Blackmobs] #960384
12/28/18 11:08 PM
12/28/18 11:08 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by Blackmobs
In Montreal-north,it was Master B first, then Compagnie B, then Neg Bo, then Outlaws, then BMF.
Master B, Compagnie and Neg Bo, are all linked to one guy. You probably read about him, Beauvoir.

Yes I have. Between the CDPs & Bo-Gars , who's more larger and have the deepest pockets?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: BlackFamily] #960389
12/28/18 11:51 PM
12/28/18 11:51 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
In Montreal-north,it was Master B first, then Compagnie B, then Neg Bo, then Outlaws, then BMF.
Master B, Compagnie and Neg Bo, are all linked to one guy. You probably read about him, Beauvoir.

Yes I have. Between the CDPs & Bo-Gars , who's more larger and have the deepest pockets?

CDPs, Crips in montreal, are more linked to the Hells Angels than Bloods. Theirs many reasons why.
First, most of the time we are talking about the eastside of montreal. And most Bloods neighborhoods, are also neighborhoods of a large italian community, like st-leonard and rdp. While, Crips neighborhoods are closer to bikers neighborhoods, st-michel, villeray and pie9 are close to hochelagua-maisonneuve (stronghold of the Hells).
Montreal gangs started in the late 80s, so during the 90s, most gangs members like the Cdp’s and Bo were in their late teens or early 20s. So they rely on adult organizations., like the mob and Bikers.
The mob didn’t really work well with gangs in their neighborhoods (mostly bloods), probably because of racism, or the mob tends to look down on black gangs. While the bikers, some were racist but many were not, also theirs was the war between hells and rock machine. Sonthe crips helped the Hells win this war. So the hells, kind of show the crips how to step up in the criminal world, with contacts for drugs, guns etc.
If you look, most of the rich street gangs members. like really rich arw crips. You have bloods that are really rich, bit you have more crips. When I say crips, i’m not only talking about CDP, but also, 67, Ruffryders, and the orher offset.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960419
12/29/18 12:48 PM
12/29/18 12:48 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo

First he had tried to convince the old Nick Rizzuto to step down, and let younger blood rule.

I had always assumed because Sal Montagna was the Bonannos acting boss, that according to LCN protocol he outranked Nick Sr, who was a capo (the capo since Vito said no to Sal Vitale). So Sal was essentially telling Nick (not asking) to step down so someone else would be installed as the capo of the Rizzuto faction... or Sal would run it himself. Because Nick said no he had to be hit... he was in violation of protocol in that he went against a direct order from a superior.

And my thinking was that Nick Sr told Sal no because Nick and Vito were considering themselves 100% independent from New York. They thought were too powerful to put up with all of the bs and rats in NY.

But the Rizzutos underestimated how important it is to have the Bonanno flag behind them... and that the Bonannos wanted to get Montreal back in line. And the Bonannos were also making inroads with the Ndrangheta in Ontario. He also underestimated the Reynald Dejardins faction who wanted more control. Throw in the Violis in Hamilton insreasing their power, you have multiple different groups aligned against the Rizzutos.

Sal was going to run everything in Montreal with Reynald, but possibly Sal’s ego was too big and he wasnt diplomatic enough to pull it off and keep all of the factions in-line like Vito did. So Sal and Reynald had a falling out and Sal failed to have Reynald killed, then got killed in return.

Or, and this is a recent theory I just heard - Sal never tried to have Reynald killed... it was actually the Rizzutos who tried to hit Reynald, he just misread the attempted hit. He mistakenly thought Sal did was behind the hit and had him killed. So, the Rizzuto faction successfully splintered the rebel faction.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Blackmobs] #960423
12/29/18 02:28 PM
12/29/18 02:28 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

CDPs, Crips in montreal, are more linked to the Hells Angels than Bloods. Theirs many reasons why.
First, most of the time we are talking about the eastside of montreal. And most Bloods neighborhoods, are also neighborhoods of a large italian community, like st-leonard and rdp. While, Crips neighborhoods are closer to bikers neighborhoods, st-michel, villeray and pie9 are close to hochelagua-maisonneuve (stronghold of the Hells).
Montreal gangs started in the late 80s, so during the 90s, most gangs members like the Cdp’s and Bo were in their late teens or early 20s. So they rely on adult organizations., like the mob and Bikers.
The mob didn’t really work well with gangs in their neighborhoods (mostly bloods), probably because of racism, or the mob tends to look down on black gangs. While the bikers, some were racist but many were not, also theirs was the war between hells and rock machine. Sonthe crips helped the Hells win this war. So the hells, kind of show the crips how to step up in the criminal world, with contacts for drugs, guns etc.
If you look, most of the rich street gangs members. like really rich arw crips. You have bloods that are really rich, bit you have more crips. When I say crips, i’m not only talking about CDP, but also, 67, Ruffryders, and the orher offset.

What about other Haitian crews or syndicates that's involved in the drug trade?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Stubbs] #960446
12/29/18 05:28 PM
12/29/18 05:28 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by Stubbs

First he had tried to convince the old Nick Rizzuto to step down, and let younger blood rule.

I had always assumed because Sal Montagna was the Bonannos acting boss, that according to LCN protocol he outranked Nick Sr, who was a capo (the capo since Vito said no to Sal Vitale). So Sal was essentially telling Nick (not asking) to step down so someone else would be installed as the capo of the Rizzuto faction... or Sal would run it himself. Because Nick said no he had to be hit... he was in violation of protocol in that he went against a direct order from a superior.

And my thinking was that Nick Sr told Sal no because Nick and Vito were considering themselves 100% independent from New York. They thought were too powerful to put up with all of the bs and rats in NY.

But the Rizzutos underestimated how important it is to have the Bonanno flag behind them... and that the Bonannos wanted to get Montreal back in line. And the Bonannos were also making inroads with the Ndrangheta in Ontario. He also underestimated the Reynald Dejardins faction who wanted more control. Throw in the Violis in Hamilton insreasing their power, you have multiple different groups aligned against the Rizzutos.

Sal was going to run everything in Montreal with Reynald, but possibly Sal’s ego was too big and he wasnt diplomatic enough to pull it off and keep all of the factions in-line like Vito did. So Sal and Reynald had a falling out and Sal failed to have Reynald killed, then got killed in return.

Or, and this is a recent theory I just heard - Sal never tried to have Reynald killed... it was actually the Rizzutos who tried to hit Reynald, he just misread the attempted hit. He mistakenly thought Sal did was behind the hit and had him killed. So, the Rizzuto faction successfully splintered the rebel faction.

Good summary Stubbs.

With regards to the recent theory. If it were true then Calogero Milioto would have to be in on it because the following was conversation was intercepted :

"Three weeks later, on Aug. 30, 2011, Mirarchi informed Desjardins that Calogero Milioto, 45, (one of the men who ultimately pleaded guilty to being part of the conspiracy to murder Montagna) had been approached by someone on Montagna’s side of the dispute with an offer to kill Desjardins.

Milioto was apparently a known associate of Mirarchi when the offer was made, and the move seemed desperate to Desjardins. In a message he sent back to Mirarchi, Desjardins reacted by stating Montagna was “trying to win by any way.”

Last edited by Ciment; 12/29/18 05:38 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: BlackFamily] #960453
12/29/18 07:13 PM
12/29/18 07:13 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss

What about other Haitian crews or syndicates that's involved in the drug trade?

InMontreal?
You gave alot more. CDP and Bo are the most well known, because of their war in the 90s. But you got gangs like bad boys, dope squad, family, 47, outlaws.
You also got haitian gangs and jamaicans gangs in the western part of Montreal. Alot of the jamaican gangs of Momtreal are linked with the jamaicans gangs from toronto.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960522
12/30/18 07:56 PM
12/30/18 07:56 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
m2w you can now post Cuntrera it´s not seen as a bad word anymore. wink

You're welcome wink

I got tired of always seeing the censor so I asked SC to let us use it since it's used a lot in the Montreal/Canada threads.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960617
01/01/19 12:29 PM
01/01/19 12:29 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Thanks dixie,

Today, the biker gangs, the Italian Mafia and street gangs all work together. "The links are so close between the groups that police investigators talk about organized crime in general and refuse to assign crimes to different strains."

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/premier...s-angels-motards-daniel-renaud-la-presse

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #961395
01/11/19 10:11 PM
01/11/19 10:11 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://montrealgazette.com/news/ju...gainst-leonardo-rizzuto-should-be-tossed

Judge decides Feb. 25 if case against Leonardo Rizzuto should be tossed

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #961732
01/15/19 09:42 PM
01/15/19 09:42 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #961872
01/18/19 08:54 AM
01/18/19 08:54 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Latest article by Daniel Renaud regards Francesco Del Balso.

Go to link below and then scroll down a little.

Crime organisé libérations conditionnelles.
Le comportement d’un mafieux tracasse les services correctionnels.

http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/8ac6c94d-022b-4437-ace9-637a40fd6555__7C___0.html

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #961909
01/18/19 07:01 PM
01/18/19 07:01 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
^^^^
Alleged Montreal Mafia leader Francesco Del Balso granted fifth release

https://montrealgazette.com/news/al...ancesco-del-balso-granted-fifth-release/

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #961914
01/18/19 09:27 PM
01/18/19 09:27 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
^^^^
Please let me know whether you are unable to view the French-language article to which I've linked below.

Coupable d’avoir menacé un journaliste, le mafioso Del Balso sera libéré

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2019/01...liste-le-mafioso-del-balso-sera-libere-1

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #962146
01/22/19 04:05 PM
01/22/19 04:05 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://montrealgazette.com/news/lo...-fellow-officer-suspended-for-two-months

Montreal cop who sold steroids to fellow officer suspended for two months

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #962152
01/22/19 05:08 PM
01/22/19 05:08 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by antimafia
^^^^
Please let me know whether you are unable to view the French-language article to which I've linked below.

Us in the EU can't read it.

Last edited by Hollander; 01/22/19 05:08 PM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #962154
01/22/19 05:23 PM
01/22/19 05:23 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by antimafia
^^^^

Us in the EU can't read it.

Below is a Google Translate translation, warts and all.

Guilty of threatening journalist, mafioso Del Balso will be released
Éric Thibault | Le Journal de Montréal | Published on January 18, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Photo caption: The mafioso Francesco Del Balso will be able to regain his freedom after three months of penitence behind bars for threatening a journalist from our Investigation Bureau.

The Parole Board of Canada (PBC) gave her another chance on Thursday, but she warned the 48-year-old Lavallois that she is clearly "dissatisfied" with the behavior he's been showing for the last three years in recent years. attempts to reintegrate society.

Del Balso was forced to return to the penitentiary no less than four times because his statutory release - a privilege he has been entitled to since he served two-thirds of a 15-year sentence imposed after his arrest for trafficking drug and gangsterism in Operation Colisée 2006 - was suspended each time.

"Old habits"
In its decision Le Journal received a copy Friday, the PBC finds that this former strongman of the Rizzuto clan is still struggling to manage his emotions and he tends to "fall back into his old habits" mafia intimidating and threatening soon that he is upset.

This is what happened on October 11th during his last free day.

He went to the Drummondville courthouse to obtain a court order to prevent journalist Félix Séguin from contacting him.

The mafioso was still embittered by a report broadcast a month earlier, in the Journal and on the airwaves of TVA, citing his alleged extortion attempts in pizzerias in Quebec. However, no charges were laid against him.

Del Balso first spoke about the order sought to a prosecutor and two police officers on site but they "did not price seriously," says the PBC.

"Will I have to deal with it myself and arrange for him to be in a box," said Del Balso in front of witnesses in reference to the journalist, according to the PBC's decision.

The same day, correctional services brought Del Balso back to the penitentiary as he had just violated his release conditions. And the next day he appeared in court to answer a charge for uttering threats.

Frustrated
He pleaded guilty on December 6, receiving 30 days in jail and a two-year probation. Del Balso said he talked about "frustration" and that he "did not really think" what he said.

The PBC told him not to contact journalist Séguin until the end of his sentence.

Commissioners also took the opportunity to deplore the fact that his previous releases were often tainted by his "lack of transparency" and his disagreements with the federal staff responsible for his supervision.

For three years, when he is not incarcerated, Del Balso works for a fruit and vegetable distribution company.

Eventful liberation
His first two statutory release suspensions had followed the murders of his former mafia partners, Lorenzo Giordano and Rocco Sollecito, both shot dead in Laval in the spring of 2017. The authorities had then received information that Del Balso was "the next on the list".

Then, on May 7, 2017, an armed and violent hoodie appeared in his absence at his former home in the Vimont neighborhood, demanding to know where Del Balso was.

The authorities had immediately returned the Mafioso impulsive to detention, in part because he had dumped his electronic bracelet with a GPS device through which the correctional service could follow him from a distance.

Del Balso claims he has cut the bridges with the Montreal mafia and intends to live his life away from crime, the commission said.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #962176
01/23/19 04:46 AM
01/23/19 04:46 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Thanks antimafia, I wonder if the threats against them came from the Hells Angels.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #962277
01/24/19 02:04 PM
01/24/19 02:04 PM
Quebec, Canada
vito_andolini Offline
Button
vito_andolini  Offline
Button
Quebec, Canada
Tony Magi got hit early this morning and has been rushed to the hospital. If you ask me, it was years that he had this coming to him. More details to come.

Not just getting my stripes, something I can't talk about. Something that was ruining my whole life and he made it right. For what I owe him, I would follow that man into hell.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: vito_andolini] #962278
01/24/19 02:05 PM
01/24/19 02:05 PM
Quebec, Canada
vito_andolini Offline
Button
vito_andolini  Offline
Button
Quebec, Canada

Not just getting my stripes, something I can't talk about. Something that was ruining my whole life and he made it right. For what I owe him, I would follow that man into hell.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #962279
01/24/19 02:52 PM
01/24/19 02:52 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
Confirmed: Tony Magi is dead

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #962280
01/24/19 02:54 PM
01/24/19 02:54 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
3 bullets in the chest and one in the head

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Blackmobs] #962284
01/24/19 03:16 PM
01/24/19 03:16 PM
H
housepainter Offline
Wiseguy
housepainter  Offline
H
Wiseguy
They finally got him. I remember being in a Depaneur (convenience store) and he comes in and stands behind me in line, waiting to be served. All I kept thinking was someone could burst in and off him any minute and I am right next to they guy.. The time I saw him, he had no security. I know that if you walked by his house, and I have on many an occasion, there was always someone in a car taking down plate numbers and giving you the stink eye.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #962290
01/24/19 03:36 PM
01/24/19 03:36 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #962291
01/24/19 03:41 PM
01/24/19 03:41 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
it was the rizzuto faction

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: m2w] #962295
01/24/19 05:14 PM
01/24/19 05:14 PM
R
Ravens410 Offline
Made Member
Ravens410  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted by m2w

What makes you say that? This shit is crazy up there, it’s like the old west.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ravens410] #962296
01/24/19 05:22 PM
01/24/19 05:22 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ravens410
Originally Posted by m2w

What makes you say that? This shit is crazy up there, it’s like the old west.

who else? it's the most probable

Page 78 of 155 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 154 155

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull