GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (JGil916), 158 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,043
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 155 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 154 155
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: BlackFamily] #960108
12/24/18 07:33 PM
12/24/18 07:33 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
In Montreal-north,it was Master B first, then Compagnie B, then Neg Bo, then Outlaws, then BMF.
Master B, Compagnie and Neg Bo, are all linked to one guy. You probably read about him, Beauvoir.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960199
12/26/18 12:06 PM
12/26/18 12:06 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960200
12/26/18 12:11 PM
12/26/18 12:11 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...ctimes-etaient-connues-des-policiers.php

Double homicide in Saint-Léonard: victims were known to police.

Two men were shot dead in Saint-Léonard, east of Montreal, on Christmas Eve. The double homicide would have a link with organized crime, La Presse learned .

On Monday, the Police Department of the City of Montreal (SPVM) indicated that it received a call at approximately 11:40 am regarding a man shot and wounded in a residential building on Jean-Talon Street East, near de Como Street. , in the borough of Saint-Léonard.

The death of a 38-year-old man was first observed at the scene, while another 41-year-old man was transported to a hospital center.

The latter, who was seriously injured "upper body" with a gun, however succumbed to his injuries a few hours later, late afternoon, said Monday the SPVM.

The known victims of the police force

The two men who lost their lives were known to the police, said the SPVM, which refused to say for what reasons. According to our information, some people involved in this event are associated to street gangs, a group of bikers or both.

The homicides result from "a conflict that has degenerated between several people in housing," said Caroline Chèvrefils, spokesperson for the SPVM.

The authorities have still not made any arrests and were still looking for "several suspects" yesterday who fled on foot in an unknown direction after the shots were fired.

A 25-year-old woman was also in the apartment at the time of the murders. She was not injured, but was treated for nervous shock.

This is the 31 th and 32 th homicides occur in the territory of the City of Montreal since the beginning of the year 2018.

- With Daniel Renaud, La Presse and The Canadian Press.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: dixiemafia] #960208
12/26/18 12:28 PM
12/26/18 12:28 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
I think the Hells need the mafia or desjardins group to survive so I'm not sure they will ever overtake them at that level.

I agree with you.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: m2w] #960210
12/26/18 01:05 PM
12/26/18 01:05 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by m2w
ndrangheta is not even present in montreal
the violi's and luppino's are members of buffalo family and active in ontario
in montreal there are two or maybe three strong mafia factions (bonanno's) the rizzuto's, the di maulo group and another led by the arcuris's
i bet the mafia war in montrel was all internal to bonanno family

Violi's and Luppino's also have very close ties to the Ndrangheta.

On the contrary, I believe the Ontario Ndrangheta has increased it ties with some clans Montreal clans.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960212
12/26/18 04:08 PM
12/26/18 04:08 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
I dont know much about the Canadian underworld so id like to know, Who runs Canada now? is it still the Rizzutos or Calabrians? And the Calabrians in Canada are they Ndrangheta or just tied to Ndrangheta?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960213
12/26/18 04:17 PM
12/26/18 04:17 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
Also it seems that the Canadian mobsters make more money than the USA mobsters, or am i completly wrong?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960217
12/26/18 05:16 PM
12/26/18 05:16 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...int-leonard-les-victimes-identifiees.php

Posted on 26 December 2018 at 11h54 | Updated at 11:55

Two murders of Saint-Léonard: Victims identified.

The two men shot dead in a borough building in Saint-Leonard on Christmas Eve are Marc-Hilary Dasilma and Davis Arbor, La Presse learned .

According to our information, the first, 41, was reportedly linked to street gangs while the second, aged 38, was a member of the Devils Ghost, a school club Hells Angels.

A transaction that went wrong or a conflict that erupted between the two men and other individuals present in the building at Jean-Talon Street East, near rue du Como, where the tragedy took place, could be the motive of the crime. Some sources do not exclude that the two men killed each other, which however was not confirmed by the SPVM.

Dasilma and Arbor were known to the police. Both had criminal histories.

Moreover, according to court documents consulted by La Presse , Dasilma, aka Ocean, would have been close to Jean-Luc Sanon, leader of a street gang of red allegiance in the Montreal-North sector. According to a police source quoted in court documents, around 2012, a contract was placed on the head of Dasilma, because he, Sanon and a gang leader of red allegiance killed that year, Chénier Dupuy, would have refused a gang unification project concocted by Gregory Woolley in the run-up to the release of the mafia godfather, Vito Rizzuto.

According to some reports, Dasilma was involved in the fire of a Montreal dance club controlled by the Hells Angels during the 2000s.

Davis Arbor, meanwhile, had a history of drug trafficking.

The authorities have still not made any arrests in relation to these two murders and were still looking for "several suspects" who fled on foot in an unknown direction after the shooting was fired.

A 25-year-old woman was also in the apartment at the time of the murders. She was not injured, but was treated for nervous shock.

According to the police, these two murders would have nothing to do with the assassination of former Rockers member Sébastien Beauchamp murdered in the same arrondissement last Thursday.

This is the 31 th and 32 th homicides occur in the territory of the City of Montreal since the beginning of the year 2018.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: doggystyle] #960219
12/26/18 05:31 PM
12/26/18 05:31 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by doggystyle
I dont know much about the Canadian underworld so id like to know, Who runs Canada now? is it still the Rizzutos or Calabrians? And the Calabrians in Canada are they Ndrangheta or just tied to Ndrangheta?

Some may disagree, but at the moment the way I see things, the Calabrian Ndrangheta in Ontario have surpassed any other Italian mafia present in Canada.
The Sicilian clan in Montreal have lost ground, they now have to share territory with other mafia clans such as the Calabrian Scoppa/Mirachi clan(s) supported by the Ontario Ndrangheta.

With regards to the Bikers, basically all Italians clans to do business with them.

There is also something going with the West end gang/Irish clan. I do not know if there is internal fighting or if they are being targeted by other clans. There seems to be greater activity in recent months of molotov bombings of houses, cars and businesses and shootings. Arab clans also being targeted.

Last edited by Ciment; 12/26/18 05:49 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960220
12/26/18 05:50 PM
12/26/18 05:50 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

With old school guys like Cazzetta, Piccirilli and Brunetti gangsters of italian origin also play a big part in the Hells Angels.

Last edited by Hollander; 12/26/18 05:50 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960221
12/26/18 06:02 PM
12/26/18 06:02 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by Hollander
With old school guys like Cazzetta, Piccirilli and Brunetti gangsters of italian origin also play a big part in the Hells Angels.

Yes they do, there are also other Italian bikers in the Devils Ghost and Head Hunter MC gangs.

When they say 95% of Quebec is controlled by bikers is not a surprise. HA have been opening new chapters in small cities/towns where independent drug dealers have been given a choice to associate with the MC or be eliminated. Most of those areas were never controlled by Italians.

Majority Italians live in the most populated areas of Quebec like Montreal island and Laval.

Last edited by Ciment; 12/26/18 06:12 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960222
12/26/18 06:22 PM
12/26/18 06:22 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Controlling 95% has its good points and also its bad points.

They control a bigger territory but they also become more visible to the politicians, population and police force. At the end, with greater police presence and raids and more mouths to feed, it is questionable as to whether they do in fact yield increase profits.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #960244
12/27/18 06:52 AM
12/27/18 06:52 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ciment

Some may disagree, but at the moment the way I see things, the Calabrian Ndrangheta in Ontario have surpassed any other Italian mafia present in Canada.
The Sicilian clan in Montreal have lost ground, they now have to share territory with other mafia clans such as the Calabrian Scoppa/Mirachi clan(s) supported by the Ontario Ndrangheta.

With regards to the Bikers, basically all Italians clans to do business with them.

There is also something going with the West end gang/Irish clan. I do not know if there is internal fighting or if they are being targeted by other clans. There seems to be greater activity in recent months of molotov bombings of houses, cars and businesses and shootings. Arab clans also being targeted.

in my opinion cosa nostra (both sicilian and american) is still the dominant italian criminal group in canada
scoppa and mirarchi are probably members of bonanno and there is not any proof ontario ndrangheta supported them
there are still several rizzuto mobsters in freedom leonardo rizzuto, poncho cun tre ra, stefano sollecito, nicola spagnolo, frank arcadi,charles renda and others
also i think in montreal italian mafia is the strongest criminal group and the rizzuto's are the most connected both with hells and haitian gangs

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960245
12/27/18 07:17 AM
12/27/18 07:17 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

m2w you can now post Cuntrera it´s not seen as a bad word anymore. wink

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: m2w] #960251
12/27/18 10:19 AM
12/27/18 10:19 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by m2w

in my opinion cosa nostra (both sicilian and american) is still the dominant italian criminal group in canada
scoppa and mirarchi are probably members of bonanno and there is not any proof ontario ndrangheta supported them
there are still several rizzuto mobsters in freedom leonardo rizzuto, poncho cun tre ra, stefano sollecito, nicola spagnolo, frank arcadi,charles renda and others
also i think in montreal italian mafia is the strongest criminal group and the rizzuto's are the most connected both with hells and haitian gangs

-Luppino's are related by marriage to a well known Ndrangheta family in Toronto
-Recent media reports & arrests have linked Violi/Luppino to the Bonanno's
-Recent media reports also have reported ties between Violi & Hells in Ontario
-Arrests in NY link several NY families with the Ndrangheta
-several high ranking members of the Rizzuto were killed by Haitian hitmen proving that not all Haitian gangs are with the Rizzuto's as you state.
-Nicola Cortese (Ontario) was in Montreal at the time N.Rizzuto Sr. was shot. Nicola wasn't in Quebec looking for Caribou to hunt.
-Several members of the Montreal clans opposing the Rizzutos were caught by police surveillance meeting with ndrangheta members in Toronto & Hamilton before and after some of the high profile shootings in Montreal
-Cuntrera's (Ontario)were often caught on surveillance meeting with ndrangheta members.
-Ranieri, Rizzuto's point man in Ontario had to flee to Mexico and killed,received the same fate as his predecessors.
-Most of the Italian clans in Montreal all do business with Hells not just the Rizzuto.

But surprisingly ever since the fallout between Rizzuto & Messino I haven't seen any interrelations between the Rizzuto clan and any of the NY families but there are between the Luppino/Violi/Ndrangheta.
Prior to the war between factions of the Rizzuto clan, they were much bigger under Vito and more in control. The war has fractured and weakened them. Territories have been partitioned between them & opposing clans. This is a present snap shot of how I perceive it to be based on media, police reports and criminologists. They may once again regain their power in the distant future but at the moment they are one clan among the others.

Last edited by Ciment; 12/27/18 08:50 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #960253
12/27/18 10:42 AM
12/27/18 10:42 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

But surprisingly ever since the fallout between Rizzuto & Messino I haven't seen any interrelations between the Rizzuto clan and any of the NY families

Good post Climent, however the Ironworker, still acting boss at the time of death, wouldn't get involved in the war without some backing from NYC.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960254
12/27/18 10:54 AM
12/27/18 10:54 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

But surprisingly ever since the fallout between Rizzuto & Messino I haven't seen any interrelations between the Rizzuto clan and any of the NY families

Good post Climent, however the Ironworker, still acting boss at the time of death, wouldn't get involved in the war without some backing from NYC.

Yes I agree but Montagna went there with a mission to destroy the Rizzuto clan and takeover the rein not to form a partnership or business relationship.

Last edited by Ciment; 12/27/18 11:00 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #960255
12/27/18 10:58 AM
12/27/18 10:58 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Yes I agree but Montagna went there with a mission to destroy the Rizzuto clan and takeover the rein.

First he had tried to convince the old Nick Rizzuto to step down, and let younger blood rule.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960256
12/27/18 11:08 AM
12/27/18 11:08 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Yes I agree but Montagna went there with a mission to destroy the Rizzuto clan and takeover the rein.

First he had tried to convince the old Nick Rizzuto to step down, and let younger blood rule.

What was meant by interrelations was amicable relations not hostile ones.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #960262
12/27/18 12:34 PM
12/27/18 12:34 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss

-Luppino's are related by marriage to a well known Ndrangheta family in Toronto
-Recent media reports & arrests have linked Violi/Luppino to the Bonanno's
-Recent media reports also have reported ties between Violi & Hells in Ontario
-Arrests in NY link several NY families with the Ndrangheta
-several high ranking members of the Rizzuto were killed by Haitian hitmen proving that not all Haitian gangs are with the Rizzuto's as you state.
-Nicola Cortese (ndrangheta hitman) was in Montreal at the time N.Rizzuto Sr. was shot. Nicola wasn't in Quebec looking for Caribou to hunt.
-Several members of the Montreal clans opposing the Rizzutos were caught by police surveillance meeting with ndrangheta members in Toronto & Hamilton before and after some of the high profile shootings in Montreal
-Cuntrera's (Ontario)were often caught on surveillance meeting with ndrangheta members.
-Ranieri, Rizzuto's point man in Ontario had to flee to Mexico and killed,received the same fate as his predecessors.
-Most of the Italian clans in Montreal all do business with Hells not just the Rizzuto.

But surprisingly ever since the fallout between Rizzuto & Messino I haven't seen any interrelations between the Rizzuto clan and any of the NY families but there are between the Luppino/Violi/Ndrangheta.
Prior to the war between factions of the Rizzuto clan, they were much bigger under Vito and more in control. The war has fractured and weakened them. Territories have been partitioned between them & opposing clans. This is a present snap shot of how I perceive it to be based on media, police reports and criminologists. They may once again regain their power in the distant future but at the moment they are one clan among the others.

it has nothing to do with montreal war in my opinion, ndrangheta is not involved, that's mostly a bonanno internal war
the fact that canadian mobsters are also linked with some ndrangheta members in ontario it doesn't mean ndrangheta is involved in the war, also ndrangheta is not even active in montreal, at least there is not any ndrina or locale
moreno gallo was also killed in mexico and he was a rizzuto enemy, so rizzuto's are probably capable to carry out murders over there
cuntrera had links with ontario ndrangheta but he's also a rizzuto allies, a proof ndrangheta is not against the rizzuto's
all criminal groups are linked eachother, with hells and haitians, yes, not only the rizzuto's, but they seem to be the most connected, just see the 2015 wiretaps between leonardo rizzuto, sollecito and the highest hells and haitian bosses

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: m2w] #960264
12/27/18 01:05 PM
12/27/18 01:05 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

We seem to have opposite opinions so I will agree to disagree.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960298
12/27/18 07:34 PM
12/27/18 07:34 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Montreal Mafia always has been a mixture of Sicilian and Calabrian men later also other, but a guy like Paolo Violi was born in the ´ndrangheta his father was a top boss and Paolo associated with the highest bosses.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960319
12/28/18 06:04 AM
12/28/18 06:04 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Montreal Mafia always has been a mixture of Sicilian and Calabrian men later also other, but a guy like Paolo Violi was born in the ´ndrangheta his father was a top boss and Paolo associated with the highest bosses.

paolo violi was a bonanno member, like all the mobsters of calabrian origins in montreal; nick rizzuto father was also a mafia member in sicily but he was a bonanno member in montreal
even paolo violi sons are lcn members, not ndrangheta
in north italy there are several sicilians who are ndrangheta members, for example

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960321
12/28/18 07:30 AM
12/28/18 07:30 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

I don´t deny Violli was a member of the NY borgata, but you also have to look at the bigger picture and the family relations with ´ndrangheta.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960322
12/28/18 07:32 AM
12/28/18 07:32 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
I don´t deny Violli was a member of the NY borgata, but you also have to look at the bigger picture and the family relations with ´ndrangheta.

i dont think they have so much relations anymore and the fact paolo violi sons are lcn member proof it

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: m2w] #960323
12/28/18 07:55 AM
12/28/18 07:55 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by m2w

i dont think they have so much relations anymore and the fact paolo violi sons are lcn member proof it

But the probe into the Violi sons also discovered they have a reach into Italy and other parts of Europe. To me it´s clear there are still relations.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960325
12/28/18 08:18 AM
12/28/18 08:18 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
they may have some links for drug trafficking but if they were so entrenched in the ndranegheta they woud be ndrangheta members not members of lcn(buffalo)

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #960334
12/28/18 11:54 AM
12/28/18 11:54 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

It is well documented that Giacomo Luppino was a ndrangheta member that immigrated to Canada in 1955 and became to a trusted Ontario lieutenant for Maggadino. Giacaomo Luppino is the grandfather to Domenico Violi jr. recently reported to be the underboss of the Buffalo family.
He is also the father-in-law of Paolo Violi. It is also documented that Paolo Violi's father Domenico Violi sr was also a ndrangheta member.
Giacomo Luppino was a member of the camera di controllo (ndrangheta board) that he established. Giacomo Luppino is proof that you can be a ndrangheta member and also be member of the mafia. The Buffalo mafia and Ontario ndrangheta have always had strong relationships for many decades.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960341
12/28/18 12:23 PM
12/28/18 12:23 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

It is well documented that Giacomo Luppino was a ndrangheta member that immigrated to Canada in 1955 and became to a trusted Ontario lieutenant for Maggadino. Giacaomo Luppino is the grandfather to Domenico Violi jr. recently reported to be the underboss of the Buffalo family.
He is also the father-in-law of Paolo Violi. It is also documented that Paolo Violi's father Domenico Violi sr was also a ndrangheta member.
Giacomo Luppino was a member of the camera di controllo (ndrangheta board) that he established. Giacomo Luppino is proof that you can be a ndrangheta member and also be member of the mafia. The Buffalo mafia and Ontario ndrangheta have always had strong relationships for many decades.

Originally Posted by m2w

But the probe into the Violi sons also discovered they have a reach into Italy and other parts of Europe. To me it´s clear there are still relations.

I agree Holland.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #960342
12/28/18 12:25 PM
12/28/18 12:25 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

It true, you can't cherry pick , you have to look at the big picture.

Page 77 of 155 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 154 155

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull