GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 277 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,334
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958583
11/26/18 05:31 PM
11/26/18 05:31 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

Last edited by Newengland; 11/26/18 09:52 PM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958584
11/26/18 05:38 PM
11/26/18 05:38 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
russo, you are a boston big shot, YOU mentioned sals name, so apparently you were in berlin talking with him, no ? on you stay? if you mentioned his name, you talked to him right? so if you talked to him, wouldnt you think he would mention to you, a Boston guy, that he had a partner ON THE STREET, from boston, a well known partner, in a legit cleaning company on the street, and he just never mentioned it to you , right? nah, why would he..instead, you and he used your cell phone to post on here together...you make more of a jerkoff of yourself with each post

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958585
11/26/18 05:41 PM
11/26/18 05:41 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

Last edited by Newengland; 11/26/18 09:52 PM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958587
11/26/18 05:59 PM
11/26/18 05:59 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

Last edited by Newengland; 11/26/18 09:53 PM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958588
11/26/18 07:28 PM
11/26/18 07:28 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Jordsn from Kansas had the store snd rob evans is his name he just got his jaw broken by a rhode Island kid.sal had glasses 5×7 moppy hair big fucking nose snored loud and had nice straight teeth. Whst about dennis. You tell me if you was there when it open who is jimmy ? Or tell me the guy who acted mobbed up then start kicking money in from his tickets? Tell me the name of the other boston kid in a1

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958589
11/26/18 07:35 PM
11/26/18 07:35 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
What the fuck is a vlns? And like i said i wsd there s little over 22 monthz or some shit. Yes alex the picture guy. I asked you if you knew who was the picture guy it was alex leano with little tito from a2 a Boston guy projext kid fron heath st shot st the cops. Jay was bizzle celly bizzle if you wsd there you would know bizzle one of the coolest dudes in unit was there for a long time. What did bizzle do because the whole compound wanted hit to do shit

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958590
11/26/18 07:47 PM
11/26/18 07:47 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You know, Joerusso, it's getting to the point now where even if you are telling the truth, no one gives a shit.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958591
11/26/18 07:59 PM
11/26/18 07:59 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Biggie go read some more articles. His partner first who the fuck is Sal. You had rossetti gregory some real killers there a white collar xonnected guy is not my cup of tea we talked he told me your girls fav position and how she like to toss his salad while finger blast your sister. Lmao you think i dont know sbout hid trips to boston snd his fucking small talk save that for someone he can impress. Sal sniff suboxon snd ate every fucking thing and was worried about law i worked out walked the yard and watch sportz. Rossetti my boy rsndy my boy we walked the yard and of course me snd stevie has a few good common friends the prochilo s lmaooo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958592
11/26/18 08:00 PM
11/26/18 08:00 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
And who asked the maid for any fucking opinions go wash some dishes

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958593
11/26/18 08:11 PM
11/26/18 08:11 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Fair point joe..then why did you mention his name..ill tell you this, steven was talked to about sals partner by aal, that i know, but not you right?you must have been posting a story on here during their conversations..you are so full of shit its actually a fun game to see how much nonsense and jibberish you will respond with..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958594
11/26/18 08:16 PM
11/26/18 08:16 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
New england sounds like you was more of a groupie then a inmate and dont say everyone because there was people who did shit in the world and was somebody snd ubless they controlled the yards snf msde shit happen n even then its a fine line before you get either humiliated or humbled down so dont talk this everyone knew who he wsd or thst person was we are in yards with big dogs snd pups all animals .no one was clearing paths for anyone i reassure you that

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958596
11/26/18 08:24 PM
11/26/18 08:24 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Steve didnt even like sal or barely spoke to him. Steve spoke to only few Boston guys. What happened to Steve since yall know so much please shut me up because i know what happened.and who the fuck is aal. Biggie oh boy you lmaoo non sense huh lmao steve never sat wit sal never mind spesk shit. Sal never had steve one on one for a mackerel trade ok you lying sack of shit. Sal spole to steve lmaooo steve was wondering why the fuck sal was sitting with us lmaooo ... Steve wss tight with me and randy because Dave told him we where hid friends and all the other tangible. But stop lying or creating things like we sre talking about resl people

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958598
11/26/18 08:26 PM
11/26/18 08:26 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I mentioned sal name becUse all in all he still a man who tool his time mouth shut and i wss there with him in the unit. And he sat with us not the white table Boston tsble you know how we role check paperwork good men snd x and sal was them so they sat with us plus they know people

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958599
11/26/18 08:32 PM
11/26/18 08:32 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
It's a good thing ur a fuckin NOBODY because in real life that mouth would have u in an awful lot of ugly situations..... real ones....not past ones you read about or (my fav) the ones that get created in that head of urs.... if ur Mom ever told you that you were special- she wasn't lying. Thanks for the laughs chief.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958600
11/26/18 08:39 PM
11/26/18 08:39 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Trouble huh welcome to boston north end where sorry fuckerz like you gets bullied beat up for your lunch money tske your tourist fucking uncles wallet and mouth fuck your girl cousin while your sunts looking. Or just best you with. Bat snd trash cans vefore st Anthony help get in the celebrational mood

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958601
11/26/18 08:43 PM
11/26/18 08:43 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
My mouth never got me nothing but a sweet peice of pussy ysll wouldnt mske it one day on richmond and north not one fuckinh day

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958602
11/26/18 08:44 PM
11/26/18 08:44 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Boston North End has some nice restaurants. One of its attractions for tourists is how there used to be a mob presence years ago, but now it's one of those places where tourists get to talk like Goodfellas characters while sipping anisette.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958604
11/26/18 08:46 PM
11/26/18 08:46 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Hey sittite to be a nobody like you i would be suicidal snd depend on this site to be the highlight of my day you sorry poor gay fuck and tske the plugger out your ass you sound funny when you talk shithead

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958605
11/26/18 08:52 PM
11/26/18 08:52 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Used to beat up tourist and take thdir wallets and vreak windows lol just couldnt let the omer fuys know you be in for a good whooping esp if your family was involved eevn for the kids who went straight all the parents was raising us right italian i call it its all done now for the most so is esstie revere and medford been on it way out just very slow the good old days when the whole neighborhood was rustic original authentic pure a little mesns the world respect everyone spesking italian food cooking everywhere lnaoo you guys wouldnt make it to know if don bosco ever existed lmaooooppoo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958606
11/26/18 08:56 PM
11/26/18 08:56 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
My bad Nobody ur obviously the real deal & I don't wanna get in too deep w/you..... I remember that beatin' you gave to Carlo after you saw Connie's face....what was it you said?? "You ever touch my sister again I'll kill ya".....North End still talks about it.....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958607
11/26/18 08:57 PM
11/26/18 08:57 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
U should join Biggie and New England on Saturday night-I mean-they're gonna be right downstairs from you.... no?????

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958609
11/26/18 09:28 PM
11/26/18 09:28 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
No their going to be at your mothers house seeing whos pom poms is the best your mother or your wifes

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958610
11/26/18 09:29 PM
11/26/18 09:29 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Do any of you Boston guys actually know each other outside of this forum?

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 11/26/18 09:29 PM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958612
11/26/18 09:49 PM
11/26/18 09:49 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Boston isn't that big-if you've been around then everybody knows somebody that knows you etc ..... you should be able to fact check somebody real quick.... My wrong Biggie???

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958613
11/26/18 09:52 PM
11/26/18 09:52 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
I'm sure the boys would gladly pick up the tab on ur meal to hear some good tales.... think about it Nobody....you probably haven't eaten like that in the North End in years.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958616
11/26/18 10:10 PM
11/26/18 10:10 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
The

Last edited by Newengland; 11/26/18 11:41 PM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958617
11/26/18 10:25 PM
11/26/18 10:25 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Joey Nobody...AKA- The clown from in-town

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958621
11/26/18 11:07 PM
11/26/18 11:07 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Lmao you crack me up i mentioned pat from rhode island who did alot tims lile 18 years or some shit.wrong randy worked in commisary wss there since it opened and uncle was connected but only dealt with blacks because he font lile ir trust connected guyz in that life.lmao panties in a bunch ... I told you jordan and les his celly wss from kansas keep mentioning shit after i mention a fuckin rat move.i talk alot junk but you name people after i mentioned then mention vunch of nobody's like they going big gsme changers. Hey he got his baw broken it happens no one tslking shit thats what happened to him. I know i followed no one held my own and sat at the boston ts2ble honorably i garauntee you sat with at the white tsble with the skinners snd rats almost like a 99.9 sure you didnt sit st the boston table. Whos tall rob

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958622
11/26/18 11:13 PM
11/26/18 11:13 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Pussies worried sbout my mouth the shit you guys talk yall wouldve got hurt long ago kid trust me ..... New england your probably from fucking new hampshire . sniff perks . has a skinny drunk whore for s woman child support multiple kids baby mother fat lol cant handle shit talk wish you was in my face getting mad and orange so i csn poke your ass in your ribs break a few then make you nsme the people you lied about as i stab your knees see how much you like me talking shit

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #958623
11/26/18 11:22 PM
11/26/18 11:22 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

Last edited by Newengland; 11/26/18 11:42 PM.
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull