GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 246 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,774
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957646
11/13/18 12:52 AM
11/13/18 12:52 AM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

Last edited by Newengland; 11/14/18 07:23 AM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957647
11/13/18 12:58 AM
11/13/18 12:58 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
New England, no worries bud...mail..upper right corner next to your name is an envelope, click that

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957658
11/13/18 08:38 AM
11/13/18 08:38 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
What weezy there was two from rhod island and clump is from Boston I know clump from an upstate bid I was in Aone with Dennis Taylor from Charlestown Kevin Kelley Gary who worked in commisary Jordan from Kansas the store guy so i def missed kid Shane when I was there I was with pat from Rhode Island who been down like eighteen jarred from Hyde park vito from Fall River was on a three little Jonny from Worcester randy from Worcester Stevie Rossetti don’t remember no shame esp in aone because that’s where I was at the whole time

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957659
11/13/18 08:51 AM
11/13/18 08:51 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Lmaooo I know I was I told y’all that in the posts I’ll be going away or y’all mad again lol clowns lol since y’all reading every post look it up I told all y’all I’ll be going away real fast And I did and when I came out I told y’all who I was with and where I was at No because the worst thing a man can do is be a piece of shit and I said it before anyone anytime fleet st anytime biggie and sittite never rubbed elbows or been on weeks lockdown you guys are mad someone is solid through and through and just so happen to be on here and I guys are groupies lmaooo sorry lol it’s sad I say I never said I knew Shane I know this I’ll garauntee he knows me and im not like Mario acting crazy and kicking up everyweek when sal Pelullo and my man X from philly ran into me x said fritz from Charlestown that he was with on otisville said hello than times like these makes me remember I’m really it now who tf are y’all panties to ever question me you guys not even Suffolk county never mind know about land whatever yous do just know I was there you never was lmaooo and that is fact you can jerkoff too until you get blisters because that won’t change lmao I’m original and was there your a fraud smh sad case of fraudulent wannabes smh

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957661
11/13/18 09:02 AM
11/13/18 09:02 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
There was two weez one is my guy john forbes from clowntown who had twenty and was down the other was fat weez who was in the pen and had ten clump from Boston is from Copeland was in Hazelton with the Chinese kid from providence jonny who is now back in and Ron Ron who son just got killed who was right with white boy rob from Rhode Island who was in otisville who got twenty three that sat in providence table I was in with bizzle from nh I was with whiteboy from Canada corteneyer who caught with tons of weed and st Pierre is his boy the Providence tables is different table from Boston table there’s is behind the Connecticut and GD table which is originally a down south Miami table I was there live in flesh with phones and whatever else before everyone start getting phones so don’t say I wasn’t there I was there before the split the yard I was there when I could come from breakfast and go straight out I was in lee county when the blacks Boston cart was fighting the bloods and us whotevboston cart going against each other because some dudes wanted us to follow the AB

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957662
11/13/18 09:08 AM
11/13/18 09:08 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
All I know I know what these people don’t know corridors streets and real life gangster federal judges and I do and live that life and don’t be a mick and have your panties in a bunch I’m north end made bloodline strong through n through I seen the black corridors and the hole n sock n locks n months on lockdown and know and cramped apartment and yearlong festivities and real neighborhood shit real experience I’m sorry I have tried to share that wit y’all

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957663
11/13/18 09:10 AM
11/13/18 09:10 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
ahahahah, yup, sure pal, and you were posting on here from berlin too, right? sure..and you were al capones driver...you may have done time, you may not have done time..either way, dont change the fact that you come on the internet and lie like a jerkoff..i said this to you before, ill say it now..read my posts, and please tell me where i made up a story or lied or talked out of my ass..i speak of what i know..and i called you out and caught on lies before, because i absolutely knew you were lying..and you had no comeback other than to say 7th grade bullshit...so go ahead, read through, maybe you can read through from your cell in wyatt, danbury or wherever the fuck you want to put yourself today..and show me where i made up bullshit...the first time i called you out, i asked you why or what evidence you had that the Saint was a rat..and you told me pretty much to fuck off and you will think what you want, and all your peeps who are in the know knew what you were talking about...almost 3years later, still waiting on that evidence..said dan rizzo was sonny's nephew..said jamie russo was JR's nephew...this is only the stuff that i bothered to comment on..and you know why? because i know it was all bullshit and you talking out of your ass...told you then like i told you know...ill call you out everytime...now..if you really want to sit on this..thurs nites im easy to find...one of your 'good friends' from east boston got into the bar business a few months back, im sure you know cuz you know it all...come on down, let me know, im there every thursday with him

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957664
11/13/18 09:17 AM
11/13/18 09:17 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I want to know how and who proved me wrong with facts or some correspondence never and you can’t so don’t undermine me like I said this is real life for me so because the energy and argument wit some on here I don’t enetertain means I’m bullshit because I don’t live on a blog to keep up with the posts Lmaoo fucking clowns it’s sad but this is a reflection of what happens now lol everyone focus social media and the bs perception while the truth n reality because to much to handle or to real to face

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957665
11/13/18 09:19 AM
11/13/18 09:19 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Ok...you posted every other day the duration of 14-16.... you "live the life" now but back when u started posting u were the "son of a made guy" your uncle too if I remember but we can look it up-but u were a working guy right??? Then you were in a bust w/a bunch of "sons of made guys"- remember?? Now u were in allenwood - Berlin.... and you were in w/every serious guy around. I'm not in the mood for bullshit-my kids we're a pain in the ass last night. Russo- whatever respect due- you have insightful posts but u are lying a lil..... no????

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957666
11/13/18 09:29 AM
11/13/18 09:29 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
russo, ..one last question and then .for the sake of the board, this will be my last post on this and all your nonsense, will be at jw thurs nite, end of the bar, with your friend, come and talk...Question is, when you were in berlin, were you and your table talking about the Saint being a rat, legit question, since you came on here and said it while you were in there?..this is just a sample of the reel i took you to part in , the reel is from sept 2016, the last post on it from me, you never answered, and ..you never posted again on this fuckin site for 8 months..they must have taken your internet priviledges away in berlin at that time...and i agree with sittie, you do know a few things, but you talk way out of your ass about shit you know nothing about

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury [Re: mike68] #89376509/14/16 01:36 AM
Biggie
B
Capo

who's Jamie russo, you ask?
Hmm..u posted the next 3 lines...

'There is alot that many dont know like Lightbody's good friend is my favorite and most taled gangster Jor Russo nephew, Jamie Russo who Lightbody alligned with Demaria in Everett and got him a job as well as Russo wife a job in city hall.'

Above from your post on March 17, so enlighten us jerkoff..first of all, NO Realation to JR..and the mayor no relation to sonny, none, zip, zero, grew up in fuckin woburn. Sonny had no brothers who lived in woburn, so no nephew no blood at all..Jamie has not one drop of JRS BLOOD...next Jamie wife never worked at city hall..next, just cause the papers say Charlie introduced Jamie to Demario, don't make it true..other way around...now, your reply is gonna be who gives a fuck...my answer to that is, in a three line post you told 4 fuckin fables, so god knows how many others, I don't have the time to pick apart...and I'll leave you alone..until the next time u do it
Now, biag does have friends, true..and the balliros good lawyers...so we can agree on somethings

Joerusso
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Jamie is related to jr fact and big dummy because he was brought up in woburn dobt mean hes not related. Half of the guys families moved north from eastie north end and revere to saugus, peabody, Burlington woburn reading and all up north so you sound so dumb saying that like you really are a simpleton. Like the back and forth im done because what you just daid proved to me you dont know shit. You dont know who is his brother or gis family and where they moved or live at. You win whatever you say is right im wrong im a fraud blah blah blah whatever man. You not making anymore noise than the worlds smallest violin.

Biggie
B
Capo
read the text moron...Rizzo grew up in Woburn, you said he was sonnys nephew, sonny had no brothers, and def none who lived in Woburn, it was youtalking out of your ass..in the post prior, you asked who Jamie is, now when I show a post you said 7 months ago, it jogs your memory on him? what a jerkoff you are...Jamie is not related to jr, tell me how? I lived with sal who is jamies brother for 3 years..tell me how Manny russo, jamies father, is related to jr, please, give me the lineage, you know it all, come on bud, give me the info..didn't say Jamie lived in Woburn ,Jamie lives in lynffield, get it straight..i don't know nothing though.. you know it all...mike, your right,ill agree to disagree,but I cant stand guys who come on here and talk out of the fuckin ass, talk about what you know ,not what you guess, or say things to act like you are in the know..so, what I just said, and have always said is fact, not made up stuff to back the story..

Joerusso Online Content
consigleire

Underboss
boston/north end
I told you your right im wrong. You was also limone personel buffer too. You throw a couple of names and think you supposed to be right. No you dont know squat shit. Dont know your ass from your mouth. Sonny had brothers his step son was the only child. But you know what your right what do i know. Lightbody is from maine too right. And he knows russians bikers right. Fucking putts you are. Im done i know nothing just talking. Im a liar a fibber i am. Pure weller. Fuck out of here. The only thing you know is the color wig you chosing for your drag dance. Now again your right im wrong

Biggie
B
Capo
lee is sonnys blood son, jerkoff not his stepson, his grandkids are alex and robin..i don't have to throw nothing pal, you are the one throwing falsehoods..look through my posts and tell me where I talked out of school or said something inaccurate...everything I am bringing up, is fact, not bullshit..keep throwing personal bullshit, like an eight grader pal..everything I have called you on is fact, you claim to know these particular people, and you don't, end of story..lightbody grew up on beach st, he has 3 brothers, and sister, graduated rhs 1977..im authentic JRusso, ok, I don't need to make anything up, or to act like I know anything, been there done that..im calling you on falsehoods you wrote, a smarter man, would admit he made a mistake talking about people, and move on, rather than keep making a jerk of himself by acting like an 8th grader

Last edited by Biggie; 11/13/18 09:43 AM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957667
11/13/18 09:38 AM
11/13/18 09:38 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 09:00 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 08:50 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:41 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:31 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:54 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:53 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:51 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 11:22 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 10:25 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 01:15 AM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 12:52 AM
Re: Can a made guy be in two families at once? Organized Crime - Real Life 01/28/15 09:11 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:24 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:11 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:34 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:32 PM
Re: Bonanno associate sentenced for pot dealing Organized Crime - Real Life 09/07/14 09:24 PM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:28 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Cr
Lotta posts from the inside.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957668
11/13/18 09:44 AM
11/13/18 09:44 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
sittie, the man has pull, on the street, in the can, wherever, he can reach out through his peeps

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957670
11/13/18 10:40 AM
11/13/18 10:40 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Ive been locked up since 2006 in fort devens i just had a guard sneak me in a cell phone in like 2012. Secrets out on pmac. Yo guard crack my cell. Got to go.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957671
11/13/18 10:44 AM
11/13/18 10:44 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Damn PMAC.....I gotta get that phone plan....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957673
11/13/18 10:46 AM
11/13/18 10:46 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Are you sure pmac? I was sitting at the "whogivesafucktable!" and I never saw you there

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957674
11/13/18 10:50 AM
11/13/18 10:50 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Look to your left....your other left.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957675
11/13/18 10:57 AM
11/13/18 10:57 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
yup, we are all locked up, typing away on our cell phones when the guards arent looking..ridiculous..sittite, sent you a pm..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957677
11/13/18 11:48 AM
11/13/18 11:48 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Dear Russo- I would appreciate it if you don't "anytime" me...at this stage of my life the only person I want to do that is my wife and I seriously doubt you have the same intentions.... although you have been locked up most of your adult life so I suppose it's possible-and Tony did say you get a pass for that in the Sopranos..... ugh.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957682
11/13/18 01:02 PM
11/13/18 01:02 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Im glad your computer savy because im not but this timeline if you superior gangsters and historians right out that long timeline notice i probably posted six days so i im lying about my troubles of dealing with judge collins and zobel and toro...or its real hard to get a phone in the feds right? I have shit to prove and if you go back you will know probavly in those posts how i said i got picked up with associates whos related and i was under advisement for months at wyatt with a bunch of cape verdeans from Roxbury and sandman from Brockton pushing pills out the gym around the same time i got picked up.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957683
11/13/18 01:12 PM
11/13/18 01:12 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
so instead of hitting the law library..or the weights..or the track..or the hot colombian drug lord in the cell next to you..you snuck and used and internet phone to post all these posts over your 2 year span..and wait..this is after you supposedly were pinched, indicted, went through the whole court system of pre trial motions, motions of discovery and trial..this is how you chose to spend your time, posting jerk off stuff? and you want people to believe it? cant keep moving the goal posts russo, doesnt work...

itle Forum Post Time
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 10:09 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 10:07 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 10:05 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:46 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:44 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:42 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:24 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/12/16 08:59 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/12/16 08:44 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/12/16 08:34 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/19/16 12:40 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/19/16 12:38 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:23 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:18 AM
Re: A Patriarca Territory question ? Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:17 AM
Re: A Patriarca Territory question ? Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:12 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/16/16 08:14 PM
Re: A Patriarca Territory question ? Organized Crime - Real Life 08/16/16 08:02 PM
Re: Bill Feather's Mob Families Murders Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:27 PM
Re: Bill Feather's Mob Families Murders Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:25 PM
Re: Bill Feather's Mob Families Murders Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:23 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:39 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:18 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:03 AM
Re: RIP Bobo Petricone Organized Crime - Real Life 07/21/15 04:17 PM
Re: whitey Bulger while on the lam Organized Crime - Real Life 05/19/15 10:26 PM
Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? Organized Crime - Real Life 04/29/15 09:16 PM
Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? Organized Crime - Real Life 04/29/15 09:16 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/17/15 09:24 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/17/15 09:03 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/17/15 08:58 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/15/15 06:03 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/15/15 06:01 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/15/15 04:55 PM
Re: New Whitey Bulger movie Organized Crime - Real Life 03/04/15 10:28 PM

Forum Post Time
Re: Sonny from "A Bronx Tale" Organized Crime - Real Life 03/04/15 10:09 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 09:00 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 08:50 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:41 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:31 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:54 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:53 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:51 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 11:22 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 10:25 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 01:15 AM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 12:52 AM
Re: Can a made guy be in two families at once? Organized Crime - Real Life 01/28/15 09:11 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:24 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:11 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:34 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:32 PM
Re: Bonanno associate sentenced for pot dealing Organized Crime - Real Life 09/07/14 09:24 PM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:28 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:15 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:11 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:05 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:59 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:48 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:34 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:26 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 12:41 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 12:39 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/28/14 12:54 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/28/14 12:52 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/28/14 12:30 AM
Re: Made in the 1960's or Before. Organized Crime - Real Life 06/18/14 08:16 PM
Re: Rats you would forgive Organized Crime - Real Life 05/11/14 06:47 PM

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957684
11/13/18 01:16 PM
11/13/18 01:16 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Dear Russo- last post- no respect due and none given.... Every single person on this board feels your lying - your background stories are bullshit and not believable to anyone remotely knowledgeable in the area.... Boston isn't that big-most of us have some six degrees of separation through past experiences if we put it out there but not you. Ur not getting a phone in the fed system to post on here. You watched too many movies so u think we'll all believe you- we do not. I feel bad because I'm starting to think YOU believe your stories. The next time you are going to tell a story please don't......if u ever wanna name a single codefendant or wanna PM me w/a way to prove your legit-go nuts....check w/ur capo- whatever u gotta do brother.....it's all gravy. I'll wait.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957686
11/13/18 01:21 PM
11/13/18 01:21 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Yes i am closely related to few guys who was very strong ties and was involved deep yes i was on federal probation and caught a case and violated and went back in. Did i speak wreckless high and drunk at times yes but i know the real and whats going on and def dont have to lie for no low lives and im a low life myself no better than the rest of you but a liar and here fo look for what and who idk but idx what yoh guys say i know one thing no one proved me wrong regardless this whatever you proving timeline so who cares.........i was in a1 with clump weez ron ron spanish audi with the tats on the head from Rhode island that was there i was there with jj from new hamshire Gary from attelboro kevin kelley who k
I was with in lee county my first bid dennis taylor Charlestown dude from cali that was kev celly x sal my man from Framingham with the glasses thats a1 we had the dude from texas that was tied jn with the Ab in the unit and at the table in the chow was only white dudes from mass only x from philly sat there and old man Pat from seekonk rhode island sat with us everyone us mass\boston guys i know jimmy from lawrence was down 22 tears and went home on friday on the johnson case

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957687
11/13/18 01:27 PM
11/13/18 01:27 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
sorry i didnt know shane because he wasnt a factor or a reputable. 15 years in a1 alone u had fatty from miami alex from Connecticut the picture guy chin from new york frank from new york all had life or 80 plus years nevee going home and that was just in A1 at the table you had pat who been down 20 jimmy 22 rosetti 18 pkus with 50 to go randy 10 in who had 40 years jarret was down 21 so excuse me if red head shawn wasnt noticed by me during my short stay.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957688
11/13/18 01:29 PM
11/13/18 01:29 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
ok, shane i have no idea who he is..and he has nothing to do with what we are saying..short stay? you said you were there 2 years....and posting on here at that time frame....ok now we are getting some where..listen..sittite..and myself..and others feel you have some knowledge, no doubt, ive said that to you, but my point is exactly what sittite is saying, think before you type bud, you say things that arent accurate, just too look like you are in the know on that subject, stick to what you know..as far as this whole prison thing, ill say what i said earlier, you may or may not have done time..but one thing is for certain, you were not posting from berlin in the years you said you were there...im done tearing up at you as well, just post shit that you know, you have some knowledge, stick to it..forget the bullshit,..

Last edited by Biggie; 11/13/18 01:31 PM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957689
11/13/18 01:34 PM
11/13/18 01:34 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Black kid sleeze and his cousin shelt from Brockton had 40 plus years alone sleeze was down 27 yeara and shelt was in 17 years and they was from Boston dudes in the unti spoke to them everyday smh only red head kid i know was some kid from Springfield i think tall and was red head and hung with johnny and randy and i didnt speak to him so if thats shane well thats shane i spoke with randy rossetti pat vito dennis jid from eastie that was there Pereira was his last name forget what we called him yea i Fci berlin built like a pen everything inside lockdowns for chow hall fights we had a blacm warden when i was there

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957690
11/13/18 01:36 PM
11/13/18 01:36 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
My head is spinning. Is this a science experiment to see if multiple rambling posts can give someone an aneurysm?! uhwhat

Last edited by mike68; 11/13/18 01:37 PM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957691
11/13/18 01:37 PM
11/13/18 01:37 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

Last edited by Newengland; 11/14/18 07:24 AM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957692
11/13/18 01:40 PM
11/13/18 01:40 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

Last edited by Newengland; 11/14/18 07:24 AM.
Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957693
11/13/18 01:49 PM
11/13/18 01:49 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I dont care what you feel like im knowledgeable about or not like i said i mightve been drunk high talking shit at times but i was in berlin ! During those two years ! There was phones! Lots of phones! And everything else! I dont care what you say im laughing right now just laughing knowing theres some guys posting on snap chat and instagram as we speak lmaooo wow this is hilarious..... 2014 -2016 and end of 17 berlin was my stay.... Ming was my guy at wyatt chinese dude from chinatwon and his boy Bo was wit me in berlin just came home last summer lmaoo wow no cell phones huh lmaooo they caught the lesbian co Speree blad headed black army broad sneaking newports and whatever else for pimpin from Connecticut ..... Lmao oh i was there my friend wit cell phones.... Just like 4 guys died in berlin when i was there and one in a1 the week before i got there i got there in august fat dude from ohio i was there wish i can show h guys some snaps see im in tunes with the black crowd so excuse me for being hip or like x aka edward stern from philly use to say man some white dudes act like punks im white but i got style not a black style but a style of swag lmao

Re: Whitey Bulger dead [Re: VitoSpatafore] #957694
11/13/18 01:51 PM
11/13/18 01:51 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
All this and too early for whiskey....

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14