GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 126 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,664
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #956674
10/29/18 01:00 PM
10/29/18 01:00 PM
N
Nitro Offline
Made Member
Nitro  Offline
N
Made Member
Great Thread!

@Nickle City do you thing Violi or Bufallo had some connection to Nick Nero and his guys?

http://www.chch.com/niagara-drug-kingpin-goes-trial-murder/
https://www.niagarathisweek.com/news-story/3267983-drug-network-far-bigger-than-police-thought/

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #956676
10/29/18 01:09 PM
10/29/18 01:09 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Originally Posted by Sonny_Black
Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted by Stubbs
It’s also possible the few remaining Buffalo members answer back to the Bonannos in NYC, sort of like how the Binos control the DeCavs apparently.

Agreed, while it's just an educated guess I really do think this hypothesis comes closest to the truth..

Agreed also. If the Buffalo family is basically defunct the Bonannos would be the only family left with historic claim on Canada so it would make sense the remaining Buffalo (LCN) members were absorbed into or answer to the Bonannos.

If the Buffalo family was nearly defunct as several articles and the lack of indictments seemed to indicate-Ockham's would say the family is dead and being absorbed by the Bonannos is the easiest explanation. That is my number 2 theory. But Bensonhurst has a great point when he says:

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

That's right I forgot.....

I still don't think the Bonnano's have anyone in Canada at this point and time.

The point I was making the Rizzuto's were the Bonnano's crew and they un officially told em to FFF OFF when Massino was at his height.

Than officially when Massino flipped and they did it to Vinny Gorgeous who was an out right SHOOTER

I.dont see them taking over Buffalo's crews and making them Bonnano's besides they had so many rats that would have come out already

As you know the Bonannos recently did an initiation ceremony in Canada of a guy who resided in Montreal, even though he secretely was a police agent. So that is some pretty strong evidence that they are still active in Canada and who knows how many more ceremonies they've done there in recent years. From the top of my head I can name at least the Arcuris as possible Bonanno members and Pietrantonio was very close to Montagna..

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #956679
10/29/18 01:37 PM
10/29/18 01:37 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Yeah the Bonannos literally had a making ceremony in Canada where they not only inducted an informant or undercover but recorded it on video. The mafioso literally said congratulations you are now in the Bonanno family.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: Nitro] #956681
10/29/18 01:55 PM
10/29/18 01:55 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Originally Posted by Nitro
Great Thread!

@Nickle City do you thing Violi or Bufallo had some connection to Nick Nero and his guys?

http://www.chch.com/niagara-drug-kingpin-goes-trial-murder/
https://www.niagarathisweek.com/news-story/3267983-drug-network-far-bigger-than-police-thought/

Thanks for posting links to these articles. Very interesting. I don’t know of any links to the Violi’s or Buffalo. No matter if Violi’s are Bonanno or Buffalo, given their influence and “reach” in drug trafficking circles, they very well could have at least known of it or even been involved with it. EDIT: I think I read somewhere they were with Caruana-Cuntrara ... don't remember where.

Last edited by NickleCity; 10/29/18 02:24 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: Sonny_Black] #956689
10/29/18 04:32 PM
10/29/18 04:32 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Originally Posted by NickleCity
[quote=BillyBrizzi][quote=Stubbs]It’s also possible the few remaining Buffalo members answer back to the Bonannos in NYC, sort of like how the Binos control the DeCavs apparently.

Agreed, while it's just an educated guess I really do think this hypothesis comes closest to the truth..

Agreed also. If the Buffalo family is basically defunct the Bonannos would be the only family left with historic claim on Canada so it would make sense the remaining Buffalo (LCN) members were absorbed into or answer to the Bonannos.

If the Buffalo family was nearly defunct as several articles and the lack of indictments seemed to indicate-Ockham's would say the family is dead and being absorbed by the Bonannos is the easiest explanation. That is my number 2 theory. But Bensonhurst has a great point when he says:

That's right I forgot.....

I still don't think the Bonnano's have anyone in Canada at this point and time.

The point I was making the Rizzuto's were the Bonnano's crew and they un officially told em to FFF OFF when Massino was at his height.

Than officially when Massino flipped and they did it to Vinny Gorgeous who was an out right SHOOTER

I.dont see them taking over Buffalo's crews and making them Bonnano's besides they had so many rats that would have come out already

As you know the Bonannos recently did an initiation ceremony in Canada of a guy who resided in Montreal, even though he secretely was a police agent. So that is some pretty strong evidence that they are still active in Canada and who knows how many more ceremonies they've done there in recent years. From the top of my head I can name at least the Arcuris as possible Bonanno members and Pietrantonio was very close to Montagna..

Sorry, I was just referring to the rat part. I should have taken the rest out of the quote. If I thought the family was defunct I would definitely lean to thinking the Violis are Bonanno. The one hitch would be Sergi's article saying they Buffalo is formerly LCN--which if the Buffalo family doesn't exist--that article seems to indicate they are their own drug trafficking syndicate or they were absorbed by their Canadian factions.

Last edited by NickleCity; 10/29/18 04:32 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #956690
10/29/18 05:11 PM
10/29/18 05:11 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

I did read in mafia export that their grandfather Luppino was a caporegime in the Magaddino family.

Last edited by Hollander; 10/29/18 05:12 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: BensonHURST] #956692
10/29/18 05:24 PM
10/29/18 05:24 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

And Maggidino and Bonnano were cousins but they hates each other and Bonnano wanted to have Maggidino killed and were constantly fighting each other specifically in Canada.

The charges against the Violis indicate a continuation of the long established mafia drug trafficking triangle from Toronto/Hamilton to Buffalo and Montreal to New York City established by Stefano Magaddino and his cousin, Joseph Bonanno.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #956693
10/29/18 05:26 PM
10/29/18 05:26 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
The fact that whomever was able to get those articles "REDACTED"
Points to OAKHAMS theory being?

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: BensonHURST] #956739
10/30/18 09:03 AM
10/30/18 09:03 AM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
The fact that whomever was able to get those articles "REDACTED"
Points to OAKHAMS theory being?

I don't know exactly what it means these articles are so hard to find--only 2 on press reader and I have yet to find them on The Buffalo News Site. All I know is it is fishy. I know that will make some think I'm a big conspiracy guy though. Here are the two articles I can find:

Murders Remind Buffalo of the Mafia
Buffalo Special Edition News
September 24, 2008
By: Charles Ravington

BUFFALO, NY – On April 3, 2007, Monty Masimi was found murdered in his car with multiple bullet wounds in his back and head. While Buffalo Homicide Detectives arrested a suspected killer this month, the drug-related murder of Masimi provides a glimpse into the bloody history of Buffalo’s Mafia and the troubling times that organized crime in Western New York is certain to face.

Salvatore “Sammy” Vacanti, 24, of Tonawanda, was arrested this September and pled not guilty after authorities charged him as the triggerman in the ’07 drug-slaying of Masimi outside Jacobi’s Restaurant on Kenmore. The 17-month investigation has ignited rumors on Buffalo’s streets that authorities want to strike a major blow to narcotics distribution organizations in the Buffalo-Niagara area and their links to whatever remains of Buffalo’s once powerful Mafia Family.

No, Masimi and Vacanti were never a part of the Mafia. They both, however, were known drug dealers operating in the violent criminal trade traditionally controlled by the Mafia. While the ‘grand old days’ of the mob are long gone, authorities are currently looking into a series of unsolved murders in order to bring charges against whatever Mafia element still exists in Western New York.

In June of 2004, the F.B.I. announced intensions of linking a string of underworld murders to the leaders of organized crime in Buffalo. In February of ’07, Mayor Byron W. Brown and Buffalo Police Commissioner H. McCarthy Gipson joined the investigation by having the police DNA lab look into clues remaining from murders more than 25 years ago. The man whom the F.B.I. alleges has been the mob boss since the early ‘80s, Joseph E. Todaro Sr., was the prime suspect in the 1965 murder of Charles Gerass. In ’74, mob captain John Cammilleri was murdered on the West Side on Rhode Island street on his way to the wake of Frank ‘Blaze’ LoTempio. The same year, Albert Billiteri Jr., the son of a top loan shark in the crew of captain John Cammilleri, was also murdered. Billiteri Jr. was allegedly dealing drugs and had robbed a mob associates mother. His alleged killer, Faustino Novino, was attacked a few years later by Mafia enforcers John C. Sacco, the Sicurella brothers, Joe Todaro Jr (the alleged current underboss) and Lenny Falzone (the alleged current consiglieri). This information came from Novino himself, who eventually became an informant against his mob attackers.

These ‘ancient’ murders and a dozen more have been linked to the remnants of Buffalo’s Mafia. Police looked into drug-related murders like William Esposito (’76), Peter Piccolo (’79), Robert Warner (’81), Joseph SanFratello (’85), Alan Levine (’86), Michael Ress (’90), Paul Gembella (’92), and Michael Baldi (’93). Other past murders of Mafia members and informants being examined include Frank D’Angelo (’74), Sam Rizzo (’77), Joseph Vera (’77), Billy Sciolino (’80), Carl Rizzo (’80), and Big Al Monaco (’84), among others.

The above article says they are not the mafia but fails to mention all the individuals who have family known to at least be tied to the Buffalo Mob in the past.

Police make arrest in 2007 homicide
The Buffalo News
13 Sep 2008
By T.J. Pignataro

Salvatore M. Vacanti
A Town of Tonawanda man has been charged in the targeted shooting last year of another man outside of a Kenmore Avenue pizzeria.

Salvatore M. Vacanti, 24, of Colvin Boulevard was arraigned Thursday afternoon in Buffalo City Court on charges of seconddegree murder for allegedly shooting 44-year-old Monty V. Massimi as he left Jacobi’s Restaurant and Pizzeria, 914 Kenmore, on April 3, 2007.

Buffalo police provided few official details about the slaying following Vacanti’s arrest.

“It was a 17-month investigation that culminated in the arrest of Mr. Vacanti,” said Dennis J. Richards, chief of detectives. Richards added that Massimi’s death “was not a random act of violence” and that “Massimi was, in fact, the intended target of the shooter.”

While police stayed tightlipped, the shooting has generated heavy interest on an Internet blog about the murder.

The blog was launched just days after Massimi was killed and was still active late Friday. Posts have been rife with innuendo from those claiming to know about the murder.

Nearly 2,200 items have been posted to the blog since its inception and several mentioned Vacanti as being involved in the murder months ago.
“Some cases take time,” explained Richards. “Some cases aren’t solved overnight, but they’re not forgotten.”

Massimi, who had lived in Lockport and also had a Buffalo address, was shot several times in the head and upper body after leaving Jacobi’s about 9:30 p.m. that night. At the time, police said Massimi was found with one leg out of a car and the door open.

Police then were working to determine whether Massimi might have been lured out to his car before he was shot.
Both subjects were known to police in varying degrees.

Massimi, who served nearly 15 years on first-degree robbery and weapons charges, was released on parole in April 2005, according to state corrections records. He was charged after two employees were shot at in a 1989 Niagara Street food-store robbery.

Vacanti was previously convicted of disorderly conduct in 2002, according to court records.

He was was arrested Thursday by Buffalo homicide detectives Mark J. Lauber, Mark J. Vaughn and William C. Donovan and was taken to the Erie County Holding Center.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957010
11/02/18 08:33 AM
11/02/18 08:33 AM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
FCBS Chanel 8 in Vegas in an article from June 2012 indicates Paul Citelli, arrested in a HOA scan, is a Buffalo crime family member. Here is the first half of the article:

I-Team: More Targets in HOA Conspiracy

by:
George Knapp
Matt Adams
Posted: Jun 01, 2012 / 04:13 PM PDT
Updated: Jun 01, 2012 / 04:38 PM PDT

LAS VEGAS -- Twenty five people have now admitted their guilt in a massive political corruption conspiracy involving a dozen local homeowner associations, but the case is far from over.

Federal lawmen say the investigation is ongoing and as many as a dozen additional targets are in their crosshairs.

It was tough trying to get a comment out of any of the defendants in the HOA corruption case. They bolted, dodged, and hid their faces as they entered and left federal court Thursday.

Defendant Lisa Kim was far less talkative than she had been inside the courtroom. "You guys are ridiculous. You should be embarrassed," she said to the I-Team crew.

The History of the HOA Scandal

Defendant Paul Citelli found himself bouncing like a ping pong ball between two I-Team cameras. The HOA mess is not his first trouble with the law. The FBI thinks he's affiliated with the Buffalo mob. The Review-Journal's John Smith reported last year that Citelli was part of a huge Mafia cocaine ring back in the 1980s.

It's not surprising that attorney Brian Jones and disbarred lawyer Jeanne Winkler declined comment since that's what lawyers do, but inside the courthouse, they -- like the others who appeared -- all told the judge they were guilty of participating in the conspiracy to take over and pillage a dozen homeowner associations to the tune of millions of dollars. ...

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957012
11/02/18 09:02 AM
11/02/18 09:02 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Citelli is on record with Pieri out there.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #957021
11/02/18 11:42 AM
11/02/18 11:42 AM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Citelli is on record with Pieri out there.

John and his son operate Divine Cleaners in Vegas. Is Bobby Panaro still outbthere too?

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957023
11/02/18 12:33 PM
11/02/18 12:33 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
A more recent article (2014) about Buffalo Mob connections in Las Vegas....

Target of Las Vegas HOA investigation detailed scheme, bribes in secret documents

By JEFF GERMAN © 2014 LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
October 30, 2014 - 8:31 pm

...Investigators in 2011 also asked Benzer about possible mob involvement in the HOA takeover scheme.

In one interview, Benzer said he was friends with Joseph A. Bravo, a Las Vegas ticket broker who received an 87-month federal prison term in 1993 for his role in a cocaine trafficking ring with alleged ties to the Buffalo mob.

Benzer said he met Bravo through lawyer John V. Spilotro, the nephew of Anthony “The Ant” Spilotro, the Chicago mob’s infamous overseer of street rackets in Las Vegas until his murder in 1986.

Bravo’s nephew, real estate agent Anthony R. Wilson, pleaded guilty in the HOA investigation. So did limousine driver Paul Citelli, who was convicted with Bravo in the 1993 cocaine case.

Benzer told investigators that he didn’t believe Bravo had mob ties, but admitted that Bravo had loaned him as much as $20,000 and turned him on to hard money lenders as the scheme progressed.

Before sitting down with Benzer, Justice Department lawyers agreed not to use anything he said against him at trial if the negotiations fell through. But they were free to corroborate the wealth of information they got from Benzer with other witnesses....

Is Buffalo still running rackets it Vegas--or just remnants of the former Buffalo Crime Family?

Last edited by NickleCity; 11/02/18 02:06 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957030
11/02/18 01:37 PM
11/02/18 01:37 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Interesting information from a blog related to drug trafficking and HOA's:
During a recent TV interview I was challenged by the host when I talked about connections between traditional organized crime and the Homeowners Association movement. The host was great and gave me some latitude to explain.

But next month the entire nation should be riveted by the federal racketeering organized crime trial involving Las Vegas Homeowners Associations and the Mafia. Nobody will pay attention, of course, especially the national media. But the FBI has found that there are very interesting connections between a Mexican drug cartel, corrupt government officials in Mexico who are doing money laundering for the American HOA business, and corrupt cops and lawyers in Las Vegas. This is a huge trial, one of the largest the FBI has ever undertaken. And 36 of 41 organized crime suspects have already pleaded guilty.

Mafia? Homeowners Associations? Exaggeration? Not by much.
Just keep in mind the question, “Who is Joseph Angelo Bravo?” What are his connections to the Mexican drug cartels and the Italian Mafia families in Buffalo, New York and why is he so deeply involved in the Homeowners Association movement in Nevada? Why is this convicted cocaine smuggler the airport manager in Baja, California?

It’s a perfectly written script for a Hollywood movie scandal.
But no matter how much you try, YOU WILL NOT get the American networks’ attention. It just not on their radar screens.

I guess that’s why you keep logging in to Neighbors At War.com… to get the real truth.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957033
11/02/18 01:53 PM
11/02/18 01:53 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
GOOGLE TRANSLATION OF EXCELSIOR NEWSPAPER ARTICLE verifies Bravo owned the airport mentioned above and suggests his lawyer represented several mob figures.

The governor of BCS inaugurated a narco airfield
An American who was imprisoned in his country for trafficking cocaine in Nevada operates the Las Arenas terminal in the municipality of La Paz

03/09/2011 05:00 RAÚL FLORES

MEXICO CITY, March 9 .- In Baja California Sur, the private airport Las Arenas is administered by a US citizen convicted of drug trafficking in the United States.

On February 26, the governor of the entity, Narciso Agúndez Montaño, participated in the re-inauguration of the aerodrome.

The concession to operate and manage the terminal, located in Punta Arena de la Ventana, La Paz, was granted to the companies of Joseph Angelo Bravo, who in 1994 was sentenced to 87 months in prison for conspiring to traffic cocaine, in Nevada.

He served the sentence in a maximum security prison and had to pay a fine of 25 thousand dollars.

The concession was based on the decree of expropriation of the private lands that Agúndez Montaño signed on June 11, 2010.

It was carried out despite the fact that article 22 of the Airports Law states that "persons who have been convicted of an intentional crime that merits imprisonment of more than one year may not be holders of permits.

The same restriction will be applied to the members or members of the administrative body of the concessionaires. "

Here is the link: http://translate.google.com/transla...Findex.php%3Fm%3Dnota%26id_nota%3D720673

Last edited by NickleCity; 11/02/18 01:54 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957035
11/02/18 02:05 PM
11/02/18 02:05 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
From News 4 Indianapolis in 2017: ... I wonder if he is related to Joe Bravo who is tied to the Buffalo Mob and is connected with the Mexican Drug Cartels.

UPDATE (Feb. 27, 2017)– Salvador Tafoya-Bravo pleaded guilty to dealing cocaine and will serve eight years in the Department of Correction, followed by two years at Community Corrections.

Original story:

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind, (Oct. 30, 2015)– A massive drug bust resulted in 20 kilos of cocaine coming off the streets Friday.

Indiana state police conducted an inspection of a semi truck when they discovered the drugs. It happened just after 4 p.m. on I-70 on the east side of Indianapolis.

Salvador Tafoya-Bravo, 47, was arrested.

Authorities say he is from Las Vegas, and was transporting the drugs from California to a destination in Ohio.

Police had a simple message for drug traffickers.

“If you like playing Russian roulette, continue doing it. Will you get through sometimes? Yes. Will you eventually get stopped, caught, and imprisoned? Yes,” said Indiana State Police Captain David Bursten.

The cocaine has a street value of more than $2 million. Police say Tafoya-Bravo is not cooperating with the investigation, so they went public with the bust and arrest.

Last edited by NickleCity; 11/02/18 02:05 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957036
11/02/18 02:21 PM
11/02/18 02:21 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
From Las Vegas Review Journal
Familiar faces show up in HOA probe

June 10, 2012 - 12:59 am

His friends call Joe Bravo an honorable guy and a gifted businessman who has put the mistakes of his past far behind him.

It’s just a coincidence, they say, that he knows some of the defendants and potential targets in the ongoing investigation of corruption inside the local homeowners associations and construction defect racket.

Who is Joe Bravo?

It’s a question some members of local law enforcement have asked for years. For the record, Joseph Angelo Bravo is a convicted drug trafficker who was sentenced to 87 months in 1993 for his role in a cocaine importing ring with ties to the Buffalo mob.

The Niagara Falls-to-Las Vegas distribution network was accused of distributing 400 kilos of cocaine between 1986 and 1990. A lengthy investigation compiled 2,500 wiretap conversations, recordings whose legality was vigorously but unsuccessfully challenged by defense lawyers Oscar Goodman and David Chesnoff. The 16 defendants pleaded guilty before trial.

I was reminded of that old case May 31 when Paul Citelli entered U.S. District Judge James Mahan’s courtroom and took his place among the 14 latest defendants to plead guilty in the HOA scandal. Citelli, a Southern Nevada limousine driver, was one of Bravo’s partners in the cocaine distribution ring back in the years authorities believed the Buffalo mob was the dominant La Cosa Nostra family on the streets of Las Vegas.

At the time of Citelli’s 1993 sentencing, he apologized to U.S. District Judge Lloyd George for his transgression and received a break. Faced with a potential 27-year prison term, Citelli caught only seven.

Fast-forward 19 years to Mahan’s court: With defense attorney David Brown at his side, Citelli pleaded guilty to a single count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud and admitted his role in the HOA corruption scheme.

After the hearing, Citelli declined an interview request.

Las Vegas real estate agent Anthony Roy Wilson also pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud. He’s Bravo’s nephew.

While other targets in the HOA investigation generated headlines, Wilson blended into the crowd of role players in Mahan’s courtroom. His eventual sentence figures to be light, but Wilson was an integral part of the conspiracy.

In his plea agreement, Wilson admitted his job was to find and fill condominiums with participants in the conspiracy with the goal of seeing them placed on HOA boards. He did his job well, locating 17 units for purchase by straw buyers.

Wilson helped those phony buyers with equally fraudulent mortgage applications. He handled the transactions and, according to the plea agreement, generated $117,500 in commissions.

Even if Wilson is a big admirer of his Uncle Joe, Bravo’s friends say that link is just another coincidence.
Business partner Chesnoff defends Bravo as the consummate stand-up guy.

“I have been a lawyer for 32 years, and I have never seen anyone who so thoroughly turned his life around and has been as hard working and honorable with all those people that he has worked with than Joe Bravo,” Chesnoff says.

Consider former Las Vegas Mayor Goodman another of Bravo’s admirers.

“He did his time, and he did it like a man,” Goodman says. “He made no excuses, had no bravado, and I understand, after he came out, that he’s a hard worker. People who know him love him. His word is his bond. I don’t know anybody who says a bad word about him, even the feds. He paid his debt. I think Las Vegas is a place of second chances, so I have no problem vouching for him in that respect.”

And attorney Paul Hejmanowski offers, “I’ve had the privilege of working with him for several years. I consider him a personal friend. I’ve never known him to fail to keep his word in every instance.”

Defense attorneys Chesnoff and Marty Keach are listed in real estate records as partners in land deals with Bravo both locally and in Mexico. Down in Baja California Sur, their friend Joe’s name and criminal history have splashed in the press in association with their Punta Arena de la Ventana resort and the management of a private airport outside La Paz.

What’s a convicted drug trafficker doing managing a Mexican airport?

That’s a question skeptical reporters asked in 2010.

They’ve also wondered about Bravo’s cordial relationship with then-Baja Sur Gov. Narciso Agundez Montano.

I might ask for Agundez to vouch for Bravo’s character, but the former governor was just arrested in late May on public corruption charges.

Back in Las Vegas, the HOA/construction defect investigation grinds on with prosecutors from the Department of Justice’s Fraud Section strongly hinting in court recently that the case remains a target-rich environment.

Bravo’s friends and business partners vouch for his rehabilitated character, but from here to Mexico it’s hard for him to shake his reputation.

Do you suppose he knows more about the structure of the HOA and construction defect conspiracy than meets the eye?

Say it ain’t so, Joe.

John L. Smith’s column appears Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Email him at Smith@reviewjournal.com or call 702-383-0295. He also blogs at lvrj.com/blogs/smith. Follow him on Twitter @jlnevadasmith.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957307
11/05/18 04:29 PM
11/05/18 04:29 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Another article about Buffalo and Cocaine out of Vegas... This one from 2015 and mentions Jon Jone's manager--Wayne Harriman who has ties to the Buffalo Mob-- was involved with cocaine smuggling as late as 2010

Here’s What We Know About Jon Jones Testing Positive For Cocaine
JESSICA HUDNALL

Yesterday, it was discovered that UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones had tested positive for cocaine metabolites during a drug test in December and had voluntarily entered a drug rehabilitation facility. In addition to words of support from the UFC and its president, Dana White, several other entities have chimed in to state their desire for Jones to get the help he needs. Reebok, a Jones sponsor, had this to say to MMA Junkie.

“We commend Jon for taking the necessary steps to address this issue, and we will support him in any way we can. The status of Jon’s relationship with Reebok has not changed”

Meanwhile, the man Jones beat at UFC 182, Daniel Cormier, shared his thoughts.

“I am aware of Jon’s test, and if there is anything to say it is this: there are a lot of people you impact, so please let’s get it together. Good luck on your rehab!”

“At the end of the day, it doesn’t change the result of the fight. It’s more sad than anything.”

“It doesn’t make me feel better to have lost against a guy who was doing drugs.”

“I thought this is a guy who has kids and this guy needs to be a positive light for a lot of people. I don’t really feel like I look at him any differently. I just want the guy to get help and just be like a guiding light for people, to be a positive influence.

You see glimpses of it, like him giving clothes to the homeless on Christmas. You just kind of hope that he can make that how he is all the time.

He makes an impact on a lot of people because of his status. He’s a guy that really impacts people at a whole different level than most guys in MMA. So, with that being said, you would hope that he takes it serious, gets whatever help he needs, and comes out better on the opposite side.”

The executive director of the Nevada state athletic commission, Bob Bennett, said to the L.A. Times that despite the World Anti-Doping Agency’s code not granting the power to suspend a positive result during out of competition testing, the NSAC could still punish Jones:

“The commission will address this [out-of-competition] anomaly. That is an issue we will take up and [fighter discipline] is certainly an option available to the commission.”
“Mr. Jones’ situation is unfortunate. Fortunately, he had the courage and conviction to enter a rehab facility.”

The most interesting piece of Bennett’s talk with the Times is that the NSAC knew of Jones’ positive test prior to the title fight against Cormier this past Saturday, and Bennett believes the UFC was aware as well:

“I work hand-in-glove with the UFC. But that’s a question you’ll have to address with the UFC.”

In addition to the Nevada state athletic commission and possibly the UFC knowing about Jones’ positive test, the nebulous world that is the MMA Twittersphere has seen people claiming to have known about Jones’ alleged drug use for a long time.

For example, Mike DiSabato, founder of Cage Fighter athletic gear (a sponsor of Daniel Cormier), tweeted back on December 29th that Jones “likes cocaine.”

And on December 30, Deadspin published a piece by Greg Howard about how Jon Jones is great, during which, Jones told Howard that he’s been straight-edge for a long time, even though he was currently drinking, had been charged with a DUI for crashing his car in 2012, and apparently thanked the Lord for hiding a nickel bag of weed in a sock drawer. In a follow-up, Howard said that he’d heard rumors of Jones’ cocaine usage:

This doesn’t come out of nowhere. In reporting this story, I heard a lot of rumors about Jones’s cocaine use, some of which went past what you’d expect of a rich young celebrity in 2014. I left those alone partly because it’s a long way from rumor to solid fact and partly because, as evidenced by his success, whatever he’s been up to late at night hasn’t hurt his athletic performance much. This is worth noting just by way of saying that this is more likely than not something that actually could affect his career, as opposed to the result of one night’s bad decision. Just a few minutes ago, I got this text from a source close to Jones: Can’t believe it took this long for jon to pop on coke.

During the recording of his podcast, Joe Rogan found out about Jones’ situation and basically flipped out:

Finally, while obviously not an indictment on Jones, back in May 2014, Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta sat down with Jon’s manager, Wayne Harriman to work out some contractual issues. Harriman’s involvement is significant here because he was allegedly involved with cocaine smuggling as recently as 2010:

Wayne Harriman was among 16 defendants who pleaded guilty before trial in 1994 in Las Vegas in a federal drug investigation involving the Buffalo mob. Led by organized crime figure Paul Citelli, the crew that included Harriman was accused of moving more than 400 kilograms of cocaine in the late 1980s through Southern Nevada.[/b]

Wayne Harriman appears to have been a bit player in that case, but today he finds himself at the center of a Drug Enforcement Administration investigation in Fresno County, Calif., that has resulted in a criminal complaint charging him with conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

In the Jan. 22, 2010, affidavit filed by DEA Special Agent Kevin Boleky, an undercover investigation found evidence of Harriman’s integral involvement in the drug trafficking activities of Greg Olmos Sr. and Greg Olmos Jr. In the affidavit, Olmos Jr. is described as being “connected with fighters in the mixed martial arts community along with the Hells Angels.” The father and son are alleged to have drug connections with the Hells Angels through Wayne Harriman, according to the document.
It’s an interesting tidbit to a story that is still unfolding.

Last edited by NickleCity; 11/05/18 04:32 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957328
11/06/18 08:54 AM
11/06/18 08:54 AM
N
Nitro Offline
Made Member
Nitro  Offline
N
Made Member
https://www.justice.gov/criminal-vns/case/hoa-cases_alcantarr

"Paul Citelli November 17, 2015 - 3 years of supervised release, no restitution ordered2

Last edited by Nitro; 11/06/18 08:55 AM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: Nitro] #957352
11/06/18 02:45 PM
11/06/18 02:45 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Originally Posted by Nitro
https://www.justice.gov/criminal-vns/case/hoa-cases_alcantarr

"Paul Citelli November 17, 2015 - 3 years of supervised release, no restitution ordered2

Thanks for the link Nitro.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957368
11/06/18 07:28 PM
11/06/18 07:28 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

I´m sure there are some mobbed-up pizzerias over there.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #957433
11/08/18 05:14 PM
11/08/18 05:14 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://aboutthemafia.com/u-s-canadian-project-otremens-leads-to-new-york-mafia-guilty-pleas

U.S.-Canadian Project OTremens leads to New York Mafia guilty pleas

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: Ciment] #957442
11/08/18 07:01 PM
11/08/18 07:01 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Originally Posted by Ciment
https://aboutthemafia.com/u-s-canadian-project-otremens-leads-to-new-york-mafia-guilty-pleas

U.S.-Canadian Project OTremens leads to New York Mafia guilty pleas

Interesting, looks like they are all going to be taking pleas and little information will come out about what is going on.

Last edited by NickleCity; 11/08/18 10:08 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #958025
11/17/18 11:53 AM
11/17/18 11:53 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: Ciment] #958032
11/17/18 02:14 PM
11/17/18 02:14 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo

Just read the article on another site. Very interesting. I wonder when more details are going come out.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #958034
11/17/18 02:51 PM
11/17/18 02:51 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
This new article mentions the Buffalo Mob again.

It says:

"There are competing theories about why Musitano was gunned down, some revolving around an unpaid debt and rivalries between Niagara mobsters and influence from the Buffalo mob."

And notice the connections to Baja California Sur in Mexico and the Joe Bravo articles I referenced earlier. Here is another quote from this newest article:

Last December, bodies were left hanging from a bridge in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur. One was rumoured to be Ranieri. Then came more rumours that Ranieri had faked his own death and ordered associates to spread the false rumour that his was one of the bodies left to hang.

Drug cartels in Mexico often hang bodies of murder victims as a warning to others.

But Ranieri's body was not one of those. He was executed and found bound in a ditch months later. It isn't clear who killed him or why. But police and mafia experts say it may be connected to the ongoing mafia violence in Ontario.

"It's pretty significant that he was bound and hog-tied in the ditch, the cartel has a way of killing people, decapitating, hanging from bridge ... acid in a barrel," Metelsky says. "But this seems like custom to order hit."

The details of Ranieri's death were hard for police to confirm. He had been living under the name Diego Ramirez Diaz. Police in Canada got wind of Diaz's death, but were having trouble confirming Diaz was actually Ranieri.

Police needed to corroborate Ranieri's death, so a team from Project SCOPA flew there this summer. There, they were able to confirm the body was Ranieri's through fingerprints.

Notice the connection to Baja California Sur in Mexico and remember the articles I posted about the Joe Bravo and Paul Citeli. Both are rumored to be associated with the Buffalo Mob. Bravo has ties to the Mexican drug cartels and owns and operates a small airport in Baja California Sur and had a relationship with the governor of the Mexican province who has since gone to jail on corruption charges.

I can't help but wonder if there is a connection.

Last edited by NickleCity; 11/17/18 03:38 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #958327
11/22/18 11:54 AM
11/22/18 11:54 AM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo

5. The Massimi murder by Vacanti involved a drug trafficking ring with young guys who's families had know mob connections and were put in charge of drug trafficking by Joe Todaro after Andy Aiello was busted in the BUSICO case that resulted in the Pizza Connection. (I posted about this on the BUSICO thread.) Here is what Gangsters Inc wrote in an article called "Puparo presents: The Roaring '80's Part 1:"

Buffalo
15 September 1983 were 18 kilos of heroin found in tile crates headed for Andrea Aiello's warehouse in Niagara Falls, the feds replaced the heroin and let him ship it to Filippo Ragusa, a soldier from Rochester. Lorenzo Scaduto arranged with savatore Bartolotta to have Pietro Graffeo and Domenico LoGalbo to fly to Buffalo. Police then busted the operation and seized in total 24 kilos of heroin (including the first 18 kilos) and arrested Filippo Ragusa and Mannino`s man Paola La Porta in Buffalo and Aiello was replaced as Buffalo's drug importer by Todaro's associate John Anticoli. His main men were Sam Amoia jr and Carmen Gallo, they sold the drugs to dealers from the west and the east side who sold it to the hispanics and the blacks. Gallo was killed by Dwayne Miles and Jeff Culbreath from the Winslow Avenue Gang from the west side. Gallo's stepfather was Frank BiFulco. Filippo Ragusa’s daughter Francesca Ragusa got 5 years, her husband Salvatore Bartolotta 15 years and Filippo Ragusa’s son in law Lorenzo scaduto also got 15 years.

Just finding other sources for this info... Here is an article about that talks about Anticoli:

THE BUFFALO NEWS
14 SUSPECTS IN DRUG RING ARE SOUGHT CANADIAN ARRESTS TIED TO LOCAL MOB
By Dan Herbeck | Published September 7, 1990

Canadian police late Thursday began a roundup of 14 suspects in a drug ring with alleged connections to organized crime in Buffalo and Niagara Falls.

The suspects -- many of them businessmen in Niagara Falls, Ont., Hamilton and St. Catharines -- are being charged with running a cocaine and marijuana importing network that was uncovered by Ontario Provincial Police, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and several U.S. law enforcement agencies. Authorities said the ring was responsible for importing cocaine and marijuana worth $2.2 million from the United States into Canada.

No Americans were arrested, although several Americans suspected of being narcotics dealers are being watched, police said. Several suspects were described by police sources as former drug-dealing associates of John Anticoli, a Niagara Falls, N.Y., businessman now serving a 10-year term in federal prison.

"This is a major drug operation involving large shipments of cocaine and marijuana that came through Buffalo to Ontario," one official said. "The suspects are businessmen, most of them tied to organized crime in Buffalo and Ontario."

Two of the suspects are considered high-ranking members of a Hamilton organized-crime family under the indirect control of the Buffalo mob, said law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity.

"Any drug activity or any organized-
crime activity in St. Catharines, Hamilton and Niagara Falls must be approved by the Buffalo family," one lawman said. "The mob families in those cities, and in Toronto, answer to Buffalo."

A restaurant and a motel in Niagara Falls, Ont., are among $14 million worth of property that could be seized by police as alleged profits of the ring, law enforcement officials said.

Authorities said the arrests began late Thursday and continued through this morning.

More than 200 police officers, including investigators from the Buffalo FBI office, the Buffalo office of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and the U.S. Customs Service, assisted in surveillances conducted on both sides of the border.

An electronic "bug" planted in a parking meter outside a Niagara Falls, Ont., restaurant used as a hangout for drug dealers provided some of the information used to make the arrests.

Anticoli was sentenced by U.S. District Judge John T. Elfvin last year after pleading guilty to possession of 270 pounds of marijuana.

Identified by the FBI as one of the biggest drug dealers ever arrested in Western New York, Anticoli, 51, also pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute cocaine, tax evasion and failure to pay taxes on cocaine profits.

Anticoli was arrested after a team of FBI and DEA agents, using cars and airplane surveillance, followed the 270-pound marijuana shipment from Florida to Niagara Falls in April 1987. Information gathered from surveillances on Anticoli helped lead investigators to the Canadian drug ring, police said.

Drugs were carried to Canada over bridges at Buffalo and Niagara Falls and in small pleasure boats that crossed the Niagara River, mostly at night, investigators said.

As of late this morning, eight suspects were in custody, and authorities were looking for six others.

Police identified the suspects as: Carmen Barillaro, 46, of 6155 Corwin Crescent; Nicodemo Bruzzese, 40, of Tanbark Road; Dominic Vaccaro, 44, of 6740 Crawford St.; Frank J. Spadafora, 36, of 6404 Jupiter Boulevard; Nicodemo Scali, 37, of 6424 January Drive; John T. Cleary, 47, of 6105 McLeod Road; Frederick Campisano, 42, of 6353 Franklin Ave., and Joseph F. DeCaria, 28, of 5729 McGrail Road. All the suspects live in Niagara Falls, Ont., except Bruzzese, who lives in St. Davids. Barillaro was identified as the ringleader of the drug operation by Special Agent Robert Ulmer, chief of the organized crime and narcotics section of the Buffalo FBI office.

Barillaro, Bruzzese and Vaccaro are all "made members" of a Hamilton-based Mafia family that reports to Buffalo organized-crime leaders, Ulmer said.

Ulmer said that Vaccaro has extensive contacts with Buffalo mob members and also supplies drugs to Western New York.

Police said $106,600 in U.S. funds were seized during the investigation, adding that known transactions involved cocaine and marijuana with a wholesale value of $2.2 million in U.S. money.

Another article identifies Sam Amoia Jr. is the grandson of former Buffalo mob boss Sam Pieri, is secretary-treasurer of LoMoia Enterprises at 1300 Hertel Ave. Amoia served a prison term for dealing cocaine in 1988. His brother Joseph faces cocaine charges in Las Vegas. Here is the article:

RAIDS ON TELEMARKETING FIRMS FIND NUMEROUS TIES TO ORGANIZED CRIME

By MICHAEL BEEBE AND DAN HERBECK | Published June 27, 1993

When the FBI raided the offices of Very Impressive Products, a company affiliated with RFG Enterprises, they found evidence of what they had suspected in Buffalo's telemarketing industry -- ties to the Buffalo mob.

VIP's checking accounts were used for employee payrolls, as well as for paying the company president, Rocco F. Guadagna, and another man, Frank BiFulco, FBI agents were told.

Guadagna had been a bartender at Mulligans Cafe through the mid-1980s, living in a $41,000 two-family home in North Buffalo. Since starting his own telemarketing company in 1988, he now heads an $11 million-a-year business and lives in a $250,000 home in Clarence.

Although Guadagna never has been tied to organized crime, BiFulco is identified by the FBI as a longtime soldier in the Todaro crime family in Buffalo and one of the local mob's wealthiest members.

On a salary of about $60,000 a year as an administrator of Laborers Local 210 health and pension fund, "Butchie BiFocals," as he is known, drives a 1992 Mercedes Benz and a 1987 Jaguar, docks a cabin cruiser on the Niagara River and owns considerable real estate in Buffalo.

BiFulco, 48, has no public connection to the telemarketing business, but a number of checks made out to him from VIP, which are now in the FBI's possession, leaves investigators with the strongest link yet about the mob's involvement.

"Frank BiFulco is not an owner of the company," said Guadagna's attorney, Thomas C. D'Agostino. He refused to discuss why company checks would be made out to BiFulco, other than to say "there is absolutely nothing wrong." Yet sources said BiFulco is not the only member of organized crime in Buffalo involved in telemarketing.

Gaetano "Tommy Chooch" Miceli, 65, named by the FBI as a member of the local mob council as long ago as 1975, is associated with New Life Marketing at 1444 Hertel Ave., law enforcement sources said.

John Catanzaro, 50, is associated with the same company, these sources said. Catanzaro, a former steward for Laborers Local 210, also has been identified as a member of organized crime. He reached a plea agreement in 1989 and admitted he accepted money in a no-show scheme.

Buffalo telemarketing companies also include sons and grandsons of mobsters and others known to associate with organized crime figures:

Joseph Todaro III, the son of the man the FBI identifies as Buffalo's mob boss, Joseph Todaro Jr., was a supervisor at Logik Enterprises, at 496 Elmwood Ave., until four months ago, when the FBI raided other companies.

"He does not hold a position nor does he hold any ownership interest in Logik Enterprises," said Robert L. Boreanaz, Logik's attorney.

Frank Tripi, whose father was acquitted of murder and mob-related gambling charges, is listed in state records as Logik's president.

BiFulco's 15-year-old stepson, Carmen Gallo, a Lafayette High School student who was killed by drug dealers last month, was a salesman at Logik. After his killing, Logik employees flooded the East Side with their business cards and offers of a $20,000 reward in the slaying.

Samuel Amoia Jr., the grandson of former Buffalo mob boss Sam Pieri, is secretary-treasurer of LoMoia Enterprises at 1300 Hertel Ave. Amoia served a prison term for dealing cocaine in 1988. His brother Joseph faces cocaine charges in Las Vegas.

Michael A. Muscarella, the president of New Life Marketing, has been arrested for gambling. Muscarella is best known as the owner of the vehicle that police say was used as a getaway car in the 1978 shooting of mobster Billy Sciolino.

Joseph Mosey Jr., described by Buffalo police as an associate of organized crime figures, was one of the city's first telemarketers and was accused of defrauding customers in New York, California and Vermont through his Allied Publishers Services. Police say he has tutored many of Buffalo's younger telemarketers. Mosey formerly owned Bison Chrysler-Plymouth with Robert Sciolino, Billy Sciolino's brother.

Larry Panaro, vice president of North American Enterprises, at 3673 Delaware Ave., faces trial in Las Vegas on money laundering charges. His cousin, Victor, is serving a life sentence on drug and murder convictions. Las Vegas police said Larry Panaro boasted that he had family connections to the Buffalo mob.

Steve Sacco, a principal in Promotions Unlimited, is the son of former Buffalo police officer Richard Sacco and nephew of the late John Sacco, a mob associate who was briefly an FBI informant against the mob. Steve Sacco was arrested for burglary and drug possession in Las Vegas in 1989 while he was making more than $70,000 a year in telemarketing. He paid a $990 fine. Sacco's father, Richard, was dropped from the Police Department after the FBI recorded him telling his brother John the best ways to perform a contract killing.

Vincent Spano is the manager of North American Enterprises. Spano is a convicted gambler who has been linked to the mob by the FBI. The federal government seized the Washington Square restaurant, owned by Spano's father-in-law, because it was used for gambling.

I believe Gallo was related to Joe DiCarlo as we'll... but I still have to find that.

Last edited by NickleCity; 11/22/18 12:14 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #958941
12/03/18 10:45 PM
12/03/18 10:45 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
Looks like they were Buffalo Crime Family members. Breaking News about Violi trial:
Violi is alleged Underboss of Buffalo

Last edited by NickleCity; 12/03/18 11:00 PM.
Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: Ciment] #958946
12/03/18 11:04 PM
12/03/18 11:04 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...me-figure-was-underboss-of-buffalo-mafia

Shocking mob trial allegation: Hamilton crime figure was Underboss of Buffalo Mafia

Yep just posted it... Looks like I may have been right.

Re: Evidence Violi Brothers are Buffalo C.F. members? [Re: NickleCity] #958947
12/03/18 11:08 PM
12/03/18 11:08 PM
NickleCity Offline OP
Capo
NickleCity  Offline OP
Capo
From the Humphries article:

Domenic, you know you made history,” Violi said the alleged boss of the Buffalo Mafia family told him in 2017 after Violi was promoted to the position of Underboss, according to a wiretap summary tendered in court.

Violi asked what he meant.

Nobody in Canada has ever held such a high position, Violi said he was told, according to his own recounting caught on an RCMP recording.

It was such a unique situation that the Buffalo boss had consulted “the Commission” about it, the conversation continued. The opinion, he said, was that as long as someone is a member of the Mafia he is entitled to hold leadership positions within that family.

Last edited by NickleCity; 12/03/18 11:12 PM.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull