GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 245 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,889
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,649
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Prediction time [Re: TonyG] #953663
09/21/18 03:18 AM
09/21/18 03:18 AM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by TonyG
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Originally Posted by irishkaos
I was recently in St. Louis, in the Hill area, noticed tons of Italian restaurants/bakeries/etc. Supposedly gone, but my guess for an under the radar one even if small.

I agree St. Louis... I used to live there. Also, I hired a black associate pastor from the area that used live in the projects—forget which one. Italian Mob brought the narcotics for black gangs to distribute. Still a small Irish gang in the city too.

I am from St Louis, and my great uncle was one of the last old time Irish gangsters. He died in 1992. He ran a large book, had a bar with a card room in the back, and had a private box at Fairmont. There is no St Louis Irish gang that i am aware of. Kerry Patch is long gone and there is no Irish neighborhood anymore. I would love to hear more about this, including your source.

As far as the Italian LCN, I find it hard to believe they are moving narcotics to black gangs. Here are some threads on what remains of the St Louis LCN.

St Louis Mobster Dead

Cammerata Dead

St Louis Family

Who is left in St Louis

I hear from family and friends in St Louis there are rumors on the Hill that there are some new guys, mostly kids of known LCN. I would be stunned if there is any structure or hierarchy. The guys I knew who are kin to LCN are legit, including several who are lawyers.

Not trying to flame you. It's just inconsistent with my experience and sources.

Thanks for the info on St Louis TonyG. I knew the family existed, never read anything about it before though.

Re: Prediction time [Re: TonyG] #953689
09/21/18 11:30 AM
09/21/18 11:30 AM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by TonyG
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Originally Posted by irishkaos
I was recently in St. Louis, in the Hill area, noticed tons of Italian restaurants/bakeries/etc. Supposedly gone, but my guess for an under the radar one even if small.

I agree St. Louis... I used to live there. Also, I hired a black associate pastor from the area that used live in the projects—forget which one. Italian Mob brought the narcotics for black gangs to distribute. Still a small Irish gang in the city too.

I am from St Louis, and my great uncle was one of the last old time Irish gangsters. He died in 1992. He ran a large book, had a bar with a card room in the back, and had a private box at Fairmont. There is no St Louis Irish gang that i am aware of. Kerry Patch is long gone and there is no Irish neighborhood anymore. I would love to hear more about this, including your source.

As far as the Italian LCN, I find it hard to believe they are moving narcotics to black gangs. Here are some threads on what remains of the St Louis LCN.

St Louis Mobster Dead

Cammerata Dead

St Louis Family

Who is left in St Louis

I hear from family and friends in St Louis there are rumors on the Hill that there are some new guys, mostly kids of known LCN. I would be stunned if there is any structure or hierarchy. The guys I knew who are kin to LCN are legit, including several who are lawyers.

Not trying to flame you. It's just inconsistent with my experience and sources.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if St Louis had any active members that weren't fully retired. The Hill is a large Little Italy for sure, but it's a fairly nice area. I can't imagine it being an area home to active gangsters in 2018. Back in the seventies, sure. But today, it seems a bit far fetched.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Prediction time [Re: thebigfella] #953691
09/21/18 11:39 AM
09/21/18 11:39 AM
M
Moscone65 Offline
Made Member
Moscone65  Offline
M
Made Member
Woodbridge Ontario is generally seen as a nice area, and it's full of wiseguys.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull