GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 575 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,113
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,383
Posts1,059,717
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 60 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 59 60
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944577
06/22/18 02:59 PM
06/22/18 02:59 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Last I checked, 9/11 happened on Dubya's watch.

What happened on Clinton's watch was the most peaceful and prosperous time in this nation's history.

Bill Clinton was the best president of your lifetime.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #944579
06/22/18 03:13 PM
06/22/18 03:13 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Last I checked, 9/11 happened on Dubya's watch.

What happened on Clinton's watch was the most peaceful and prosperous time in this nation's history.

Bill Clinton was the best president of your lifetime.

more liberal horseshit

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944581
06/22/18 03:26 PM
06/22/18 03:26 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ge-migrants-brutal-inhumane-conditions/?

Lawsuit: Obama’s Agency Held Teenage Migrants in ‘Brutal, Inhumane Conditions’ shhh shhh

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944582
06/22/18 03:30 PM
06/22/18 03:30 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...akdown-over-ap-border-separation-story/?

Watch: Rachel Maddow Has Apparent Emotional Breakdown Over AP Border Separation Story

She deserves an Oscar award clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

What bullshit !

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944583
06/22/18 03:46 PM
06/22/18 03:46 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/21/photos/

PHOTOS: Melania Trump Trolls ‘Fake News Media,’ Rocks ‘I Really Don’t Care, Do U?’ Parka Back to White House

This is just incendiary and classless to be honest. I don't have much of an opinion on Melania because there is really not much to have an opinion about, but IMO there is no way to justify this as anything except classless.

Also I have to laugh at Breitbart calling anything fake news, when they're easily one of the most biased websites out there and have been proven to publish falsehoods numerous times. My personal rule of thumb is not to trust any news source that leans too far left or right, and never take any single source as gospel.

I suggest you take off your blinders and look in your own backyard. CNN biased, NBC biased, New York times biased, ABC biased
They had to correct their falsehoods many times.
I do not believe you anymore when you say that you do not trust a news source that leans too far left or right. From past conversations you start off pretending that your centre and you somehow shift to the left when you do not get your way. Why don't you come out of the closet and say what you really are ?
So laugh all you want. I Really Don't Care, Do U ?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #944584
06/22/18 03:51 PM
06/22/18 03:51 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Actually she is a very classy smart woman that speaks five languages.

She gold digs in 5 languages.

I Really Don't Care, Do U wink

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Irishman12] #944587
06/22/18 04:13 PM
06/22/18 04:13 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Rush Limbaugh talked about this very thing.

The mainstream media has become so irresponsible and extreme. Hollywood has gone mad.

I think there is going to be one big collision one day. They better tone down their rhetoric.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Ciment] #944589
06/22/18 04:15 PM
06/22/18 04:15 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

PHOTOS: Melania Trump Trolls ‘Fake News Media,’ Rocks ‘I Really Don’t Care, Do U?’ Parka Back to White House

This is just incendiary and classless to be honest. I don't have much of an opinion on Melania because there is really not much to have an opinion about, but IMO there is no way to justify this as anything except classless.

Also I have to laugh at Breitbart calling anything fake news, when they're easily one of the most biased websites out there and have been proven to publish falsehoods numerous times. My personal rule of thumb is not to trust any news source that leans too far left or right, and never take any single source as gospel.

I suggest you take off your blinders and look in your own backyard. CNN biased, NBC biased, New York times biased, ABC biased
I do not believe you anymore when you say that you do not trust a news source that leans too far left or right. From past conversations you start off pretending that your centre and you somehow shift to the left when you do not get your way. Why don't you come out of the closet and say what you really are ?

Where did I say that those media outfits are not biased? I only pointed out that Breitbart is extremely biased, a total echo chamber. I didn't mention any sources I thought were unbiased so I'm not sure what CNN or ABC has to do with anything. I just call bullshit where I see it and there is plenty of it from this administration. Before you respond, I know there was plenty of bullshit from the last administration as well, that doesn't mean it makes the current admin's bullshit acceptable.

I consider myself a centrist, sorry if I don't fit your definition of one, but you're obviously very far-right so maybe that makes me come off more left-leaning than I am from your perspective. Not sure what you mean about "getting my way" either? I don't think anyone "gets their way" in an online political discussion. You can only present your thoughts, which is what I do, backed up with facts. Please show me where I ever shifted my position "further left" on anything from where it started.

Honestly, consider that you might be the one with blinders on. You unquestionably accept and defend everything from this administration, just like the left did with Obama, as if admitting that Trump is not perfect will stain you personally. You are more similar to the people you seem to hate than you think you are.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944590
06/22/18 04:21 PM
06/22/18 04:21 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/...mmigrant-who-killed-husband-two-children

Widow Slams Two-Year Sentence For Illegal Immigrant Who Killed Husband, Two Children

Nobody seems outraged when families are permanently separated BY illegal aliens.

Last edited by Ciment; 06/22/18 04:22 PM.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944593
06/22/18 04:42 PM
06/22/18 04:42 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Where did I say that those media outfits are not biased? I only pointed out that Breitbart is extremely biased, a total echo chamber. I didn't mention any sources I thought were unbiased so I'm not sure what CNN or ABC has to do with anything. I just call bullshit where I see it and there is plenty of it from this administration. Before you respond, I know there was plenty of bullshit from the last administration as well, that doesn't mean it makes the current admin's bullshit acceptable.

I consider myself a centrist, sorry if I don't fit your definition of one, but you're obviously very far-right so maybe that makes me come off more left-leaning than I am from your perspective. Not sure what you mean about "getting my way" either? I don't think anyone "gets their way" in an online political discussion. You can only present your thoughts, which is what I do, backed up with facts. Please show me where I ever shifted my position "further left" on anything from where it started.

Honestly, consider that you might be the one with blinders on. You unquestionably accept and defend everything from this administration, just like the left did with Obama, as if admitting that Trump is not perfect will stain you personally. You are more similar to the people you seem to hate than you think you are.

Anyone that engages in calling a women classless for defending her son , I have no respect. You say you don't have an opinion about her but yet you call her classless. Of all the important things to talk about you chose Melania because she wore a jacket with writing on it.
If you were sincere why did you say from the very beginning that most medias are biased. I had to call you out on it.
Trump is far from perfect but he is far better than the past three presidents. He is for the common man, created jobs,lowers taxes, defends Vet's right to proper healthcare and wants people to prosper. If that is your definition of far right then yes that makes me far right and proud to be one.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Ciment] #944599
06/22/18 05:11 PM
06/22/18 05:11 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
@ Ciment
Sorry to hear you can’t respect me, but that’s your right. I found her maneuver to be classless and purposefully incendiary especially in light of current events but that’s just my opinion. The media does bring her son into things which is reprehensible but it’s also not something new, so the timing of this wardrobe choice seems intentionally divisive.

You posted an article from Breitbart that commented on “fake news”, I can’t help that I found that hilarious since Breitbart is itself a fake news agency. I didn’t know I was required to list all the media groups that are or are not biased.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944603
06/22/18 05:26 PM
06/22/18 05:26 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

@ Ciment
Sorry to hear you can’t respect me, but that’s your right. I found her maneuver to be classless and purposefully incendiary especially in light of current events but that’s just my opinion. The media does bring her son into things which is reprehensible but it’s also not something new, so the timing of this wardrobe choice seems intentionally divisive.

You posted an article from Breitbart that commented on “fake news”, I can’t help that I found that hilarious since Breitbart is itself a fake news agency. I didn’t know I was required to list all the media groups that are or are not biased.

Your not required to do anything, your a so called centrist that likes to throw stones to only one group but doesn't like when stones are thrown at you.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944605
06/22/18 05:34 PM
06/22/18 05:34 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
@ Ciment

look i try to be fair. Should she have done it? Probably not BUT her son Barron who is just a child has been insulted so many times from the left media and celebrities. So its tough to blame the woman for wanting to say "fuck you" one time to them.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944606
06/22/18 05:38 PM
06/22/18 05:38 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
@Ciment
Who is “throwing stones” at me? You? Not sure what you’re even getting at. I post my opinions, back them with facts if required, and move on. I’ve always kept it cordial with you so I don’t know where you get the idea that I don’t like “stones thrown” at myself. I respect everyone’s opinion on this board and have never engaged in flaming or thrown a tantrum over people disagreeing with me.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I just found it to be the height of irony that Breitbart was reporting on “fake news” when they are just the epitome of that. You can disagree with that if you like but you would be disagreeing with a fact. As always, I have no ill will towards you but I suspect you may be feeling animosity towards me. Either way, take care.

Last edited by RollinBones; 06/22/18 05:43 PM.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: JCrusher] #944607
06/22/18 05:43 PM
06/22/18 05:43 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by JCrusher
@ Ciment

look i try to be fair. Should she have done it? Probably not BUT her son Barron who is just a child has been insulted so many times from the left media and celebrities. So its tough to blame the woman for wanting to say "fuck you" one time to them.

I agree, especially in spirit. However the execution there felt manufactured to cause division. She could have communicated her point a million different ways at a million different times so it’s just hard to believe there weren’t other motives in play.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944608
06/22/18 05:46 PM
06/22/18 05:46 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
@ Ciment

I agree, especially in spirit. However the execution there felt manufactured to cause division. She could have communicated her point a million different ways at a million different times so it’s just hard to believe there weren’t other motives in play.

either way i think she deserves a break. 99.9 percent of the time its the left saying disgusting lies and nobody gets mad at them yet one time she fires back she is "classless". Not exactly fair is it

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: JCrusher] #944609
06/22/18 05:58 PM
06/22/18 05:58 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
@ Ciment

either way i think she deserves a break. 99.9 percent of the time its the left saying disgusting lies and nobody gets mad at them yet one time she fires back she is "classless". Not exactly fair is it

Not at all, but unfortunately this is something every First Family goes through. People did the same to Michelle Obama, the Bush daughters, etc. My opinion is that her method of retort was at most classless and at the very least painfully tone deaf. A clear statement straight from her would be far more powerful and more importantly not leave her intentions up for debate.

Last edited by RollinBones; 06/22/18 05:59 PM.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944610
06/22/18 05:59 PM
06/22/18 05:59 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

@Ciment
Who is “throwing stones” at me? You? Not sure what you’re even getting at. I post my opinions, back them with facts if required, and move on. I’ve always kept it cordial with you so I don’t know where you get the idea that I don’t like “stones thrown” at myself. I respect everyone’s opinion on this board and have never engaged in flaming or thrown a tantrum over people disagreeing with me.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I just found it to be the height of irony that Breitbart was reporting on “fake news” when they are just the epitome of that. You can disagree with that if you like but you would be disagreeing with a fact. As always, I have no ill will towards you but I suspect you may be feeling animosity towards me. Either way, take care.

Your repeating yourself is that cordial enough.

Are you the only one that is entitled to his opinion ?

Did I insult you in anyway ?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Ciment] #944611
06/22/18 06:09 PM
06/22/18 06:09 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
@Ciment

Lol, I’m responding to your opinions with my own, such is the purpose of general discussion. If they bother you and you don’t want to see them or think I’m being repetitive you’re free to ignore them.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944613
06/22/18 06:19 PM
06/22/18 06:19 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

@Ciment

Lol, I’m responding to your opinions with my own, such is the purpose of general discussion. If they bother you and you don’t want to see them or think I’m being repetitive you’re free to ignore them.

I am responding to you in the same manner with my opinions now where did I hurt your feelings or insult you ?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Ciment] #944614
06/22/18 06:31 PM
06/22/18 06:31 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
@Ciment

I am responding to you in the same manner with my opinions now where did I hurt your feelings or insult you ?

I never said you hurt my feelings, not sure why you’re preoccupied with that. Regardless, this has clearly moved past politics for you, so I’ll drop the conversation. Looking forward to future discussions though.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: RollinBones] #944616
06/22/18 06:38 PM
06/22/18 06:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Looking forward as well.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944618
06/22/18 07:02 PM
06/22/18 07:02 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/...estigation-for-leaking-classified-memos/

IT'S OFFICIAL: James Comey Under INVESTIGATION for Leaking Classified Memos

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Ciment] #944619
06/22/18 07:32 PM
06/22/18 07:32 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I think there is going to be one big collision one day. They better tone down their rhetoric.

Haha.

Charles Manson.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Ciment] #944620
06/22/18 07:37 PM
06/22/18 07:37 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Your not required to do anything, your a so called centrist that likes to throw stones to only one group but doesn't like when stones are thrown at you.

Throw stones all you like. You haven't hit a target, yet.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #944622
06/22/18 08:00 PM
06/22/18 08:00 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
OK, you two, get back to arguing politics and stop the pissing contest.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944623
06/22/18 09:04 PM
06/22/18 09:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
As far as Melania Trump protecting her kids...it's always the Jerry Springer types who use the excuse of protecting their kids for their embarrassing behavior, isn't it?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944624
06/22/18 09:25 PM
06/22/18 09:25 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...p-at-his-school-over-immigration-policy/

Actor Tom Arnold Vows to Target Barron Trump at School Over Immigration Policy.

Another leftist asshole !

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944626
06/22/18 09:35 PM
06/22/18 09:35 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ic-support-of-stormy-daniels-fuck-trump/

Kathy Griffin Teams with Stormy Daniels to Say ‘F**k Trump.

Here is two more ! Two classy ladies that are going to increase voter turnout for November.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #944627
06/22/18 09:36 PM
06/22/18 09:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Longtime conservative George Will joining the Blue Wave.

Urges Americans to vote AGAINST Republicans this November.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...242c2e_story.html?utm_term=.2f6b2a6ea7b1

Page 32 of 60 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 59 60

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull