GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 277 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,334
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942211
06/03/18 04:54 PM
06/03/18 04:54 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

London is covered with cameras everywhere. Hasn't made a dent in crime there.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942214
06/03/18 05:02 PM
06/03/18 05:02 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I think it's good that racism isn't tolerated, and there is no hiding place for racists anymore, but, at the same time there's such a thing as taking censorship too far.

Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock have talked about political correctness and how comedians are limited in what they can say nowadays without attracting the ire of snowflakes, social justice warriors, and white knights.

While people who don't have uniform political views are basically outcasts in Hollywood; Kelsey Grammer spoke of the difficulties of being a republican in Hollywood.

Liberals could practice what they preach in accepting other beliefs, and differing political views, as long as they are within decent boundaries.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Irishman12] #942217
06/03/18 05:27 PM
06/03/18 05:27 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by Ciment

I do care about police brutality. Any police officer abusing their power should be charged to the fullest extend of the law no matter if your black, white, brown or yellow.
I just do not buy in fake news media and alleged victims that want to cry police brutality every five minutes.

I agree, any officer abusing their power should be prosecuted and there are some wanna-be victims who claimed they were assaulted by officers, only to have their body camera footage show otherwise. Typical victimhood mentality, always crying wolf. Just another reason I'm in favor of all officers being required to have body cameras as it'll protect both the police and citizens (well, hopefully anyway).

I think it is over blown and has become political. Fake news media is just pandering to the leftist liberals. In this day and age it has become increasingly more and more difficult for police officers to abuse their powers due to media coverage, civil rights investigation,technology such as body cameras and witnesses with cell phones. Actually, I would be in favor for more cameras on street corners and buildings similar to that of the British.

While this may be true that it is harder for police officers to hide their abuse of power, how many officers actually get convicted? How many even have charges brought against them. Again, I agree with you in that all officers who abuse their power should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law; however, the system is setup to protect the police IMO. Too many times has evidence come out and the officers got off. You can go all the way back to Rodney King and not much has changed since then. And in terms of more cameras on the streets, I am not in favor of that. Big Brother will exploit that and after what came out after Edward Snowden left the CIA, the spying going on by our government, the last thing they need is more surveillance.

Whenever there is a killing by policemen and it involves a black person it now gets scrutinized by the media, FBI, NAACP and more. I find this to be a good thing. Whereby in the past it was just another killing. I applaud all the new changes that have been made & applied to catch the bad cops.
I would like to see the stats of today as opposed to the past to see if there was improvement. I am inclined to think that more bad cops are being charged today. I may be naive to thinks so but my heart is in the right place.
If that is not the case then I would join forces with all concerned to address this problem.

I just find that in today generation there are too many people (media included) crying wolf and have no idea how it harms genuine abuse of power and racism. An example is the Ferguson case which evolved from a lie to don't shoot hands up. If memory serves me correct testimony were taken by black witnesses.

With regards to the spying by the government I agree with you 100% , I don't like big brother also but cameras in public areas I have no problem with that.

Last edited by Ciment; 06/03/18 05:37 PM.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942223
06/03/18 06:45 PM
06/03/18 06:45 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@moetilden

The terms liberal and conservative is how the govt keeps us divided. Evrybody is liberal amd conservative about certain topic

Cops aren't worth shit, they all have dirt on them

The cops that are ok are the ones that didn't get bullied

Last edited by cookcounty; 06/03/18 06:47 PM.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Moe_Tilden] #942243
06/03/18 09:36 PM
06/03/18 09:36 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I think it's good that racism isn't tolerated, and there is no hiding place for racists anymore

Is this a joke?

Even the White House is currently a hiding place for racists.

While people who don't have uniform political views are basically outcasts in Hollywood;

Roseanne was given a prime time show on a major network to promote a right wing, pro Trump agenda. She had to publicly call a black person an ape to get it taken away.

Kelsey Grammer spoke of the difficulties of being a republican in Hollywood.

He hasn't been in anything good in 20 years. Every washed up actor has a blacklist theory. What do you think Kelsey Grammer would be doing with the exact same talents if he were a liberal? Playing a grandfather on some Nickelodeon sitcom? He could probably get that gig now.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: OakAsFan] #942311
06/04/18 11:16 AM
06/04/18 11:16 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I think it's good that racism isn't tolerated, and there is no hiding place for racists anymore

Is this a joke?

Even the White House is currently a hiding place for racists.

While people who don't have uniform political views are basically outcasts in Hollywood;

Roseanne was given a prime time show on a major network to promote a right wing, pro Trump agenda. She had to publicly call a black person an ape to get it taken away.

Kelsey Grammer spoke of the difficulties of being a republican in Hollywood.

He hasn't been in anything good in 20 years. Every washed up actor has a blacklist theory. What do you think Kelsey Grammer would be doing with the exact same talents if he were a liberal? Playing a grandfather on some Nickelodeon sitcom? He could probably get that gig now.

Major network to promote pro Trump agenda you are speaking of is ABC which is anti-Trump.

Another one of your fictitious nonsense. Do you ever tell the truth ?

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: cookcounty] #942312
06/04/18 11:23 AM
06/04/18 11:23 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@moetilden

The terms liberal and conservative is how the govt keeps us divided. Evrybody is liberal amd conservative about certain topic

Cops aren't worth shit, they all have dirt on them

The cops that are ok are the ones that didn't get bullied

You should call the police station near your house and tell them that their services are no longer required.
You may get a tax refund.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Ciment] #942336
06/04/18 02:50 PM
06/04/18 02:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
[You should call the police station near your house and tell them that their services are no longer required.

Wouldn't be necessary. Police only protect the rich, anyway.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: OakAsFan] #942415
06/05/18 10:05 AM
06/05/18 10:05 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

[You should call the police station near your house and tell them that their services are no longer required.

Wouldn't be necessary. Police only protect the rich, anyway.

The rich like the movie stars,football players, journalists,singers, leftist liberals politicians ...... you know all the people that are against the second amendment and want armed policemen to protect them. But they do not want armed officers to protect children at school.

Hypocrisy at it's best !

Last edited by Ciment; 06/05/18 10:06 AM.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942420
06/05/18 10:23 AM
06/05/18 10:23 AM
R
Right_Pride Offline
Wiseguy
Right_Pride  Offline
R
Wiseguy
Oakasfan
I really dont think you believe more than half the things you say. You make outlandish statements just because it gets your rocks off. No offense. The police only protect the rich ! What a dumb fuckin statement.
If that were true, and its not even close, why do cops face never ending backlash when they initiated stop and frisk and actually lowered the crime rate? Why do cops face backlash when there is more of a police presence in high crime area’s?
Why is there always backlash when the police throw criminals from high crime areas in prison. People in low income/ bkack neighborhoods complain about the high rate of crime and then when the police aggressively go after the criminals, they start crying about racism. Even though many of the cops themselves are black amd hispanic. Im not smart enough to understand that logic or lack thereof.
Almost every day i see articles about arrests of gang members and drug gangs in low income areas. Who’s making the arrests, the tooth fairy!!, give me a fuckin break.

Last edited by Right_Pride; 06/05/18 10:28 AM.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942434
06/05/18 12:07 PM
06/05/18 12:07 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ciment

Nobody has said shit about having pigs in schools

People don't believe in arming teachers

Teachers can barely teach, what the fuck they need a gun for

You would be ok with some form of new guns laws if you really cared about dead childrem

@rightpride

So you're basically saying that the police are always right

There are countless of videos showing pigs in the wrong

Nobody complains about decent law abiding police work

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942458
06/05/18 03:32 PM
06/05/18 03:32 PM
R
Right_Pride Offline
Wiseguy
Right_Pride  Offline
R
Wiseguy
You want to call cops pigs? How about we call blacks the N word?? how does that sound?

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942464
06/05/18 04:24 PM
06/05/18 04:24 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@rightpride

Say it if it'll make you feel better

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: cookcounty] #942466
06/05/18 05:48 PM
06/05/18 05:48 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

@ciment

You would be ok with some form of new guns laws if you really cared about dead childrem

You do not seem informed. Some schools already have armed personnel. You don't like cops, teachers, black conservatives, republicans.
Pretend to speak on everyone's behalf. Who the fuck made you the voice of all ?

Last edited by Ciment; 06/05/18 05:49 PM.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942483
06/05/18 08:17 PM
06/05/18 08:17 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I'm reading a George Pelecanos book set in Washington and one of the characters says that a large group of police recruits from back in the late eighties were mentally unqualified to be police officers.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

The book happens to involve police brutality.

I'd imagine the recruitment process is a little more stringent now.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Right_Pride] #942486
06/05/18 08:52 PM
06/05/18 08:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Right_Pride
Im not smart enough to understand that logic or lack thereof..

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Moe_Tilden] #942500
06/05/18 10:06 PM
06/05/18 10:06 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
I'm reading a George Pelecanos book set in Washington and one of the characters says that a large group of police recruits from back in the late eighties were mentally unqualified to be police officers.

Soul Circus? That's a pretty good one.

The recruitment process varies from area to area. Some places train their officers much better than others. The fact of the matter is that there are good and bad cops, but we'll never be able to tell the difference because the ones that may be good allow the bad ones to continue their reigns of terror without any opposition. This is extremely costly to the cities that employ them, because when they eventually get sued or kill someone, it's the taxpayers that have to pay out those huge settlements, not the police unions. This obviously skews how they view accountability since they know it won't be their organization paying the true cost.

Another problem is with officers who are fired for misconduct being hired right back, usually by a neighboring town or county. Now you have an officer that you KNOW is dangerous and a liability on the street. This just happened in a case of a cop who was fired for intentionally hitting a fleeing suspect with a car.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...b09578259c3097?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

Honestly, on a forum full of mob enthusiasts I figured we would all be well versed in just how corrupt law enforcement can be. Look how the FBI ROUTINELY corrupts investigations and protects criminals and crooked agents. From Lin DeVecchio in NYC to John Connolly in Boston, these guys hurt so many innocent people, and these are just the guys who got caught. Imagine your average John Doe who gets fucked over by the cops saying he did something or had drugs that were planted on him. What realistic recourse does he have? He's got a snowball's chance in Hell. These things happen every single day, please don't kid yourself otherwise.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Right_Pride] #942501
06/05/18 10:07 PM
06/05/18 10:07 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
You want to call cops pigs? How about we call blacks the N word?? how does that sound?

Why is that the first place you choose to take it? You can't even help yourself, it's pathetic.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Right_Pride] #942510
06/06/18 03:12 AM
06/06/18 03:12 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

[Linked Image]

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942521
06/06/18 08:56 AM
06/06/18 08:56 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Ciment] #942526
06/06/18 09:59 AM
06/06/18 09:59 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ciment

You do not seem informed. Some schools already have armed personnel. You don't like cops, teachers, black conservatives, republicans.

I went to a highschool that had armed pigs on the premises

Nobody likes black conservatives, they are lost souls

You can careless about school shootings like most trump supporters. People who love trump are some angry and hateful individuals

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: cookcounty] #942527
06/06/18 10:07 AM
06/06/18 10:07 AM
R
Right_Pride Offline
Wiseguy
Right_Pride  Offline
R
Wiseguy
[quote=cookcounty]@ciment

The police were armed because the “ N’s “ were armed. If you had a father in your household, you wouldnt be using the word pig.

Teachers can barely teach, what the fuck they need a gun for?
Teachers can teach, its lazy parents who go out clubbin rather than making sure their children are doing their homeowrk. Also, there is usually no father in the household to maintain stability and discipline.

Look at the south side of chicago, they kill children on a daily basis.

Nobody likes black conservatives, they are lost souls.
The only people who dont like black conservatives are black criminals and baby making machines.

You can careless about school shootings like most trump supporters. People who love trump are some angry and hateful individuals

People who like Trump want to maintain american values.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942528
06/06/18 10:43 AM
06/06/18 10:43 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

@ciment

@cookcounty

Do you ever read your own trash that you write.

You hate policemen, black conservatives and in the same sentence you accuse others of being hateful...... rolleyes
Furthermore, you mentioned that you had armed cops at school.
I see your cop friends kept you alive. You should kiss their feet.

Last edited by Ciment; 06/06/18 10:44 AM.
Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Ciment] #942529
06/06/18 10:52 AM
06/06/18 10:52 AM
R
Right_Pride Offline
Wiseguy
Right_Pride  Offline
R
Wiseguy
@ciment

@cookcounty

Do you ever read your own trash that you write.

You hate policemen, black conservatives and in the same sentence you accuse others of being hateful...... rolleyes
Furthermore, you mentioned that you had armed cops at school.
I see your cop friends kept you alive. You should kiss their feet.

He should kiss other body parts as well. He is lucky the police have kept him and his community alive. Can you imagine what his community would be like without the police? People would be dropping like flies because of all the violence.
If the police are pigs, Sharpton and Lebron James are rat urine.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Moe_Tilden] #942553
06/06/18 02:24 PM
06/06/18 02:24 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Online shocked
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Online Shocked
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro

I don't remember where I heard it but I remember recently hearing that the number of recruits have dropped in recent years for police departments. A lot of people either don't want the risks involved with the job, want better paying jobs or don't want to be associated with the stigma that cops face today. However, that has left police forces turning to less desirable candidates (i.e. racist, those who abuse power, etc.). It's an interesting theory for sure given today's climate.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942555
06/06/18 02:42 PM
06/06/18 02:42 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Cops can't keep anyone alive. If anyone wants to kill you, they will. If they're willing to do it, and they don't care about the consequences, you're gone. And a cop can't do a thing about it. The top priority of police is to protect the wealthy and the business class. After that comes the upper middle class. Everyone else? You're on your own. The police couldn't care less about you. You're just additional paperwork.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: OakAsFan] #942560
06/06/18 03:07 PM
06/06/18 03:07 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Cops can't keep anyone alive. If anyone wants to kill you, they will. If they're willing to do it, and they don't care about the consequences, you're gone. And a cop can't do a thing about it. The top priority of police is to protect the wealthy and the business class. After that comes the upper middle class. Everyone else? You're on your own. The police couldn't care less about you. You're just additional paperwork.

Not to worry, the streets of California will soon be policed by the MS-13 or Mexican Cartel, you will have your wish come true.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Ciment] #942569
06/06/18 04:06 PM
06/06/18 04:06 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Not to worry, the streets of California will soon be policed by the MS-13 or Mexican Cartel, you will have your wish come true.

In many areas, it would be hard to notice the difference.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: Aces] #942576
06/06/18 04:52 PM
06/06/18 04:52 PM
R
Right_Pride Offline
Wiseguy
Right_Pride  Offline
R
Wiseguy

This is my kind of cop ! Im sure cookcounty likes him as well.

Re: NFL will fine teams who kneel during anthem [Re: OakAsFan] #942578
06/06/18 05:08 PM
06/06/18 05:08 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

In many areas, it would be hard to notice the difference.

I agree, Thanks to your Gov. Brown

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull