GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (CNote, 2 invisible), 196 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,824
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,226
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963554
02/08/19 08:56 PM
02/08/19 08:56 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I love some tv shows remeber on sons of anarchy jax made a new rule some black dudes could join there gang or whatever or wow was a dumb fun show. That guy tig who kills jax best friend then years later is his best friend and he loved the tranny guy from the shield what a weird fucking plotline lol

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963555
02/08/19 08:57 PM
02/08/19 08:57 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Allmost as weird as dexter and his sister falling in love haha. Cant wait for the deadwood movie this year

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: pmac] #963568
02/09/19 12:52 AM
02/09/19 12:52 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted by pmac
Probaly stupid question are the hells angels giving black guys there patch today in the usa. I see a ton of hells angels around Massachusetts in the summer. An i go from springfield towards cape cod there plenty. Or atleast i see the surport you local 81 all over worcester county which i think is the biggest county in terms of towns and area

https://www.quora.com/Are-there-minorities-in-the-Hells-Angels

These are excerpts from the article:

"Are there Black Members of the Hells Angels??? Yes there are a few actually."

"Now back to Black Members. In the Hells Angels there have been Black members over the years and there are many All Black Hells Angels Support Clubs and Friendly Clubs. Sonny Barger befriended the East Bay Dragons which was an all Black Club.

In Canada a Hells Angels puppet club called the Monteral Rockers had a black member named Gregory “Picasso” Wooley. Picasso was patched in by Maurice "Mom" Boucher of the Nomads Hells Angels who was deemed to be the Motorcycle Mafia Godfather of Canada by the Media."

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: pmac] #963571
02/09/19 01:13 AM
02/09/19 01:13 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

I love some tv shows remeber on sons of anarchy jax made a new rule some black dudes could join there gang or whatever or wow was a dumb fun show. That guy tig who kills jax best friend then years later is his best friend and he loved the tranny guy from the shield what a weird fucking plotline lol

I also enjoyed the Sons of Anarchy series.

I think your referring about the episode of "Juice Ortiz" that was tormented about his father being black and thought he would be expelled if the MC club would find out. When the Sons of Anarchy was over I started to watch the Mayans. I wasn't that impressed with the Mayans series, I find the acting and story line to be mediocre compared to the Sons of Anarchy.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963577
02/09/19 06:38 AM
02/09/19 06:38 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
I'm really curious if there are still HA chapters involved in first tier organized crime in the USA. This thread seems to be 50% Quebec, 40% BC, 10% rest of the world.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: TheKillingJoke] #963591
02/09/19 11:50 AM
02/09/19 11:50 AM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
I'm really curious if there are still HA chapters involved in first tier organized crime in the USA. This thread seems to be 50% Quebec, 40% BC, 10% rest of the world.

They are still the biggest MC in the USA but no MC dominates the USA like the HA do in Canada. Just like with OC, they are able to get away with a lot more in Canada than in the US, so they and the other MCs need to keep it much more on the down low in the US.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: JC] #963661
02/10/19 03:33 PM
02/10/19 03:33 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by JC

They are still the biggest MC in the USA but no MC dominates the USA like the HA do in Canada. Just like with OC, they are able to get away with a lot more in Canada than in the US, so they and the other MCs need to keep it much more on the down low in the US.

This.

Bandidos are about the same size in membership I think?

At any given time there are probably a few charters involved in seriously heavy shit. They're heavy dudes, but certainly not all are active criminals. Most guys who get out say any crime was completely disorganized crime. Not mafia on wheels as the TV shows say.

Canada is like the wild west compared to the US.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: alicecooper] #963665
02/10/19 04:28 PM
02/10/19 04:28 PM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by alicecooper
Originally Posted by JC

This.

Bandidos are about the same size in membership I think?

At any given time there are probably a few charters involved in seriously heavy shit. They're heavy dudes, but certainly not all are active criminals. Most guys who get out say any crime was completely disorganized crime. Not mafia on wheels as the TV shows say.

Canada is like the wild west compared to the US.

The Outlaws are very big also but you can't compare the activity of any US club to that of the HA in Canada. They are operating in a completely different environment under a completely different set of rules.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963666
02/10/19 05:22 PM
02/10/19 05:22 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
When it comes to the USA, I've come across bigger and more serious busts regarding the Outlaws than the Hells Angels tbh.

Even in that fairly recent Indiana bust with Frank Wheeler, the crimes were reasonably diversified: narcotics, extortion, gambling, fraud, fencing...
During that "Cocaine Cowboy" era the Outlaws were moving tons and tons of dope from Central Florida and all over the South. Under Taco Bowman they must've made lots of money as well.

Could the area they operate in have something to do with this? In the USA the Outlaws seem to hold quite a bit of sway in the somewhat poorer and more rural parts of the South and the Midwest. Whereas the Hells Angels in the USA are based in the, by now, slightly more cosmopolitan parts where there might be less of a "gunslinger" thinking going on.

In terms of OMCG stuff I haven't come across more insane stories anywhere than those of the Hells Angels in Quebec (especially from the 70's to the 90's) or those of the Outlaws in the South during the 80's and 90's. Sure you can find biker stuff that's happening in other parts of the world, but rarely upper tier criminal activities coupled with violence on that scale.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963675
02/10/19 06:38 PM
02/10/19 06:38 PM
R
RomanNE Offline
Wiseguy
RomanNE  Offline
R
Wiseguy
Hells angel member arrested in North Providence RI this past week.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963697
02/10/19 08:43 PM
02/10/19 08:43 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Ciment
Probaly stupid question are the hells angels giving black guys there patch today in the usa. I see a ton of hells angels around Massachusetts in the summer. An i go from springfield towards cape cod there plenty. Or atleast i see the surport you local 81 all over worcester county which i think is the biggest county in terms of towns and area

https://www.quora.com/Are-there-minorities-in-the-Hells-Angels

These are excerpts from the article:

"Are there Black Members of the Hells Angels??? Yes there are a few actually."

"Now back to Black Members. In the Hells Angels there have been Black members over the years and there are many All Black Hells Angels Support Clubs and Friendly Clubs. Sonny Barger befriended the East Bay Dragons which was an all Black Club.

In Canada a Hells Angels puppet club called the Monteral Rockers had a black member named Gregory “Picasso” Wooley. Picasso was patched in by Maurice "Mom" Boucher of the Nomads Hells Angels who was deemed to be the Motorcycle Mafia Godfather of Canada by the Media."

They have also set up seperate clubs like the Brothers Caribbean and Red Devils Aruba who have black members.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: TheKillingJoke] #963739
02/11/19 11:37 AM
02/11/19 11:37 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

It is not done on purpose. It just happens that HA chapters in Quebec are more involved in crimes than most chapters.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963740
02/11/19 11:43 AM
02/11/19 11:43 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news...ce-for-shooting-londoner-matthew-rodgers

Man handed 16-year sentence for shooting suspected London Hells Angels associate

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963749
02/11/19 12:50 PM
02/11/19 12:50 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
https://www.providencejournal.com/n...ld-without-bail-on-drug-firearms-charges

Hells Angels member from North Providence held without bail on drug, firearms charges

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: TheKillingJoke] #963758
02/11/19 02:31 PM
02/11/19 02:31 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
When it comes to the USA, I've come across bigger and more serious busts regarding the Outlaws than the Hells Angels tbh.

Even in that fairly recent Indiana bust with Frank Wheeler, the crimes were reasonably diversified: narcotics, extortion, gambling, fraud, fencing...
During that "Cocaine Cowboy" era the Outlaws were moving tons and tons of dope from Central Florida and all over the South. Under Taco Bowman they must've made lots of money as well.

Could the area they operate in have something to do with this? In the USA the Outlaws seem to hold quite a bit of sway in the somewhat poorer and more rural parts of the South and the Midwest. Whereas the Hells Angels in the USA are based in the, by now, slightly more cosmopolitan parts where there might be less of a "gunslinger" thinking going on.

In terms of OMCG stuff I haven't come across more insane stories anywhere than those of the Hells Angels in Quebec (especially from the 70's to the 90's) or those of the Outlaws in the South during the 80's and 90's. Sure you can find biker stuff that's happening in other parts of the world, but rarely upper tier criminal activities coupled with violence on that scale.

The USA being birthplace of the 1% Clubs will have more competition & more independent clubs. It's quite geographically as well; H.A started in the West therefore majority of their membership and/or influence is in that region, Outlaws is to the Midwest, Bandidos is to the South, & Pagans the East Coast. Now there's overlapping of course but I'm speaking in general membership base. I've never seen a H.A in my state.

Hells Angels was largest at some point in the past but the Outlaws or Bandidos been the largest since the 90s in the States. Violence still goes on but it seems to be certain chapters.

The Black/Mixed 1% Clubs are the least talked about despite being just as large as any of the " Big 4/5 Clubs" and highly based in metropolitan cities. So far only the Wheels Of Soul been hit with Rico Act. The info from that case shed groundbreaking light on their size, activities, & rivalry ( which possibly still ongoing). The WOS is around half the membership of the H.A.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: BlackFamily] #963762
02/11/19 05:17 PM
02/11/19 05:17 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by BlackFamily

The USA being birthplace of the 1% Clubs will have more competition & more independent clubs. It's quite geographically as well; H.A started in the West therefore majority of their membership and/or influence is in that region, Outlaws is to the Midwest, Bandidos is to the South, & Pagans the East Coast. Now there's overlapping of course but I'm speaking in general membership base. I've never seen a H.A in my state.

Hells Angels was largest at some point in the past but the Outlaws or Bandidos been the largest since the 90s in the States. Violence still goes on but it seems to be certain chapters.

The Black/Mixed 1% Clubs are the least talked about despite being just as large as any of the " Big 4/5 Clubs" and highly based in metropolitan cities. So far only the Wheels Of Soul been hit with Rico Act. The info from that case shed groundbreaking light on their size, activities, & rivalry ( which possibly still ongoing). The WOS is around half the membership of the H.A.

Hells Angels, Outlaws and Bandidos are probably talked about the most because these clubs were the ones that expanded all over the world whereas for instance Pagans or Wheels of Soul remained a purely American thing.

The "Mafia on wheels" reputation of the Hells Angels seems to come from their exploits in Canada (and to some extent Europe) moreso than from their activity in the USA. In the USA, even during the Barger heydays, they always seemed to be a bunch of toughs, but an organized criminal enterprise? It's kinda doubtful - barring some exceptions of course.
In Canada on the other hand, there seem to be entire chapters dedicated to organized crime.

The Outlaws, even though not nearly as big and powerful as the HA in Canada and Europe, seem to be more of a mob-like organization in the USA than the HA are. Especially when we take everything from the 90's onwards in consideration.

Bandidos in Europe aren't really a stable club. They seem to pop up every now and then to piss off the HA, but they're quick to disappear from the limelight. They seem to be huge in Texas though.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: TheKillingJoke] #963782
02/11/19 09:08 PM
02/11/19 09:08 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Hells Angels, Outlaws and Bandidos are probably talked about the most because these clubs were the ones that expanded all over the world whereas for instance Pagans or Wheels of Soul remained a purely American thing.

The "Mafia on wheels" reputation of the Hells Angels seems to come from their exploits in Canada (and to some extent Europe) moreso than from their activity in the USA. In the USA, even during the Barger heydays, they always seemed to be a bunch of toughs, but an organized criminal enterprise? It's kinda doubtful - barring some exceptions of course.
In Canada on the other hand, there seem to be entire chapters dedicated to organized crime.

The Outlaws, even though not nearly as big and powerful as the HA in Canada and Europe, seem to be more of a mob-like organization in the USA than the HA are. Especially when we take everything from the 90's onwards in consideration.

Bandidos in Europe aren't really a stable club. They seem to pop up every now and then to piss off the HA, but they're quick to disappear from the limelight. They seem to be huge in Texas though.

Bandidos started in Texas. There's an OC element in most of these clubs in the USA. Just move differently due to circumstances.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963803
02/12/19 08:53 AM
02/12/19 08:53 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2019/02/12/accuses-de-blanchir-largent-des-hells

Large network dismantled: accused of laundering Hells money
The RCMP hits a vast international network recycling the narcodollars of organized crime in Quebec

Organized crime in Quebec has recycled tens of millions of dirty money around the world since 2013, from China to Dubai and the Middle East.

This is the result of Operation Collector, an extensive investigation that allowed the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to dismantle an international money laundering network based in Montreal and Toronto yesterday.

This crackdown targeted 19 suspects, including a dozen in the greater Montreal area.

This network would have helped the Hells Angels and other criminal groups to do business with drug cartels in Mexico, cocaine farmers in Colombia, and Chinese suppliers of synthetic drugs such as methamphetamine.

According to our sources, the organization has also allowed bikers and organized crime in Quebec to put narcodollars out of the Canadian tax system in investments overseas, or to reinvest them in the legal economy.

During its investigation, the RCMP was able to observe several Quebec "couriers" carrying cash-filled sports bags from Montreal to Toronto.
The money was entrusted to a bureau de change and a company paravent, who said he was involved in the field of food, before being transferred abroad. EZ Food President Nader Gramian-Nik and his 71-year-old right-hand man, who is still under investigation by the police, Fred Rayman, face a string of charges.

On the Quebec side, the alleged leaders of the network are Lavallois Mohamad Jaber, 51, and Kamel Ghaddar, 39.

Lebanese underworld

According to our sources, Jaber is known to police for its alleged links with members of the Lebanese underworld who were involved in an import of 132 kg of cocaine that failed miserably in April 2017.

The Quebec plane pilot who reported the drugs from the Dominican Republic with an accomplice had to land in Ohio urgently when his old twin engine had experienced mechanical trouble.
In addition to Canada, the allegations of conspiracy over a six-year period have ramifications in eight other countries: Lebanon, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, China, Nigeria, Mexico, Colombia and the United States. -United.

Several other suspects targeted in the investigation are also accused of engaging in drug trafficking.

This is the case of two suspects still wanted by the RCMP: Montrealer Victor Vargotskii, 56, and Francisco Javier Jimenez Guerrero, 35, whose address is unknown.

THE COLLECTOR OPERATION
♦ 19 arrests, 12 in Quebec and seven in Ontario

♦ 16 men and 3 women ranging in age from 25 to 71 years

♦ 3 of these suspects are still wanted

♦ The offenses cover a period of six years and have been committed in at least 9 countries

♦ $ 1.7 million in cash has been seized

♦ 6 properties valued at nearly $ 15 million and considered proceeds of crime could be forfeited to the state under court orders

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963804
02/12/19 08:59 AM
02/12/19 08:59 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/real-scoop-few-money-launderers-charged-convicted-in-b-c

Investigation: Few convictions for money laundering in
B.C. since 2002

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963806
02/12/19 09:29 AM
02/12/19 09:29 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...seau-sophistique-demantele-a-toronto.php

Money laundering: a sophisticated network dismantled in Toronto

The individuals arrested yesterday in the dismantling of a major money-laundering network in Toronto used several schemes, some of which were rarely sophisticated.

It is obviously because of this sophistication that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Collector's investigation team summoned the reporters this morning to C Division Headquarters, Dorchester Boulevard, to spread the word about the stratagems.

According to our information, the suspects provided "turnkey" money laundering services to drug traffickers who were independent or linked to criminal organizations, or to other criminals who needed to wash dirty money.

Tens of millions

There was no direct link between them and the traffickers. These were customers of the network. The alleged recyclers had several phones each and made only encrypted communications.

One of these schemes was the use of currency exchange offices in the Toronto area, where stacks of tickets, mainly from Quebec, were transported in vehicles.

Another would be a system of money transfers into a sort of parallel and illegal banking system, in which the sums were stagnant and would have passed through accounts in other countries, including Iran, Lebanon and the Arab Emirates. united, according to our information.

An RCMP investigator, Sergeant François-Olivier Myette, will explain this morning the tactics by which tens of millions of dollars have been laundered since the start of the Collector investigation in mid-2016.

Get on a 10 under

During the investigation, between May 2016 and August 2018, the police conducted several searches and seized large quantities of cannabis, cocaine, hashish and methamphetamine, as well as over 1.7 million in Canadian money and various currencies.

They also confiscated cell phones, including those of Charles Dubé, 27, of Pointe-Claire, in May 2017. Mr. Dubé went to court to recover his phones, which was opposed by the prosecution during one year and nine months.

Mr. Dubé was finally arrested on January 30 and charged with cocaine trafficking, possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking, trafficking in money and money laundering.

He was released on February 4 pending further proceedings, for a deposit of $ 3,000 and after pledging not to have more than $ 500, not to communicate with people involved in drug trafficking and not owning more than one cell phone.

Operation advanced?

The arrest and appearance of the accused may have precipitated yesterday's operation.

"The offense before you [the judge] is one year and nine months old. The reason we did not arrest him was that there is an ongoing investigation into the pan-Canadian wiretap virtually. There should be several accused will be arrested soon, so the disclosure of the evidence now is incomplete, I guess to protect certain sources that are currently in the investigation, "said Mr. Dubé's lawyer, M th Stéphan Beaudin, February 4th.

During the course of the proceedings, an RCMP investigator filed affidavits stating that 550 watches had been conducted and 18,000 intercepts intercepted on May 28, 2018. As of September 24, 305 judicial authorizations had been signed by judges, and the policewoman indicated that the main report to prosecutors would be 800 pages long.

Returned by plane

More than 300 police officers from the RCMP's Division C Crime Incidental Unit (Quebec), RCMP in Ontario, Laval, Montreal and Toronto took part in the operation yesterday.

At least a dozen searches were carried out and 19 individuals were targeted, 12 in the Montreal area and 7 in the Toronto area. At the time of writing, three suspects were still wanted.

According to our information, one of the accused would be connected to a former member of the Hells Angels. Another defendant, Mario Maratta, 64, has already been sentenced to four years in prison in October 2003 in a conspiracy case for cocaine trafficking. In 2009, he was observed in a Sûreté du Québec investigation called Matamore, which targeted cocaine importers. According to court documents, Maratta was suspected of being a cocaine distributor who was sourcing from a certain Salvatore D'Urso and who paid royalties to a member of the Hells Angels of Sherbrooke at that time. D'Urso was arrested and charged in Matamore, but not Maratta. The latter is a wholesaler in automobiles and owns at least one company.

Some of the suspects arrested in Toronto were transported to Montreal aboard an RCMP-owned aircraft. They were brought to the Laval Police Headquarters for interrogation. They will be charged with conspiracy, money smuggling and money laundering.

The Canada Revenue Agency is also involved in the file and there is talk of blocking more than 15 million properties owned by the suspects.

The list of accused

Eric Bradette, Sorin Ehrlich, Tania Gramian-Nik, Nader Gramian-Nik (alleged leader of the network in Toronto), Kamel Ghaddar, Thomas Hsueh, Mohamad Jaber, Francisco Javier Jimenez-Guerrero, Shabnam Mansouri, Mario Maratta, Gary Maybee, Alexei Parasenco Frederick Rayman, Sahar Shojaei, Mohammadreza Skeikhhassani, Victor Vargotskii and Sergio Violetta-Galvez

Last edited by Ciment; 02/12/19 11:28 AM.
Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963813
02/12/19 11:06 AM
02/12/19 11:06 AM
R
RomanNE Offline
Wiseguy
RomanNE  Offline
R
Wiseguy
Why are the Hells Angels allowed to have official chapters and club houses in the US? Can you imagine if MS-13 or the bloods had an advertised club house? What do I know... maybe they do too?

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963816
02/12/19 11:50 AM
02/12/19 11:50 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963886
02/13/19 09:47 AM
02/13/19 09:47 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news...6f898be-e7c9-5747-aa31-d015a6a9941a.html

Reputed Hell's Angel, formerly of Attleboro, charged with drug trafficking in Rhode Island

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963887
02/13/19 09:52 AM
02/13/19 09:52 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/mohammad-khan-project-riverbank-1.5016952

Alleged leader of drug-trafficking ring has violent history: retired police officer

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963917
02/13/19 04:33 PM
02/13/19 04:33 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Anyone know what the following HA patches stand for?

Dequiallo
Filthy Few
Death Head Purple Heart pin
Ball Peen Hammer

Last edited by Hollander; 02/13/19 04:34 PM.

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963919
02/13/19 04:43 PM
02/13/19 04:43 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Dequiallo :

Violent resistance against law-enforcement.

Filthy Few :

Killed for the club.

Death Head Purple Heart pin :

Died for the club.

Ball Peen Hammer :

Carrying weapons for the club (it was the original protection symbol of the HA)

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963920
02/13/19 04:44 PM
02/13/19 04:44 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Thank you TKJ !

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #963924
02/13/19 05:05 PM
02/13/19 05:05 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-agent-al-potter-day-8-1.5017477

Vikings MC member turned police agent names Al Potter as stabber

Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: RomanNE] #963925
02/13/19 05:18 PM
02/13/19 05:18 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by RomanNE
Why are the Hells Angels allowed to have official chapters and club houses in the US? Can you imagine if MS-13 or the bloods had an advertised club house? What do I know... maybe they do too?

I don't know about MS-13 on that note but some cliques/sets of Bloods do have their own theme clothes & Crips have Crip-A-Cola.

- African Proverb
Re: Hells Angels MC [Re: Ciment] #964074
02/15/19 06:34 PM
02/15/19 06:34 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/police-...n-quebec-new-brunswick-network-1.4297539

Police arrest 32 in drug bust targeting eastern Quebec, New Brunswick network

Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull