GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 234 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,370
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939980
05/14/18 11:20 AM
05/14/18 11:20 AM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #940006
05/14/18 01:52 PM
05/14/18 01:52 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@irishman

Dope dealers get their whole crews indicted when somebody ODs

The whole 2nd amendment rights from the 1800s is bullshit

People weren't going on shooting sprees back then

The government just doesn't give a fuck about its citizens

@aces

All sides of chicago has murders, not just the southside u bigot

Straw purchases from indiana drive Chicago's murder rate

@nickyeyes

Trump said republicans have the dumbest voters

He got elected president because republicans are simpletons

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940010
05/14/18 02:13 PM
05/14/18 02:13 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
[quote=Irishman12]So the NRA and right wing media are responsible for Parkland?

I said culpable, which means they share some blame. How could anyone argue against this? The NRA is now a far right propaganda machine that spreads outrageous conspiracy theories. Many mass shooters, including Nikolas Cruz, were influenced by the hard right propaganda that the NRA helps spread.

It's easy how anyone can be against this. The NRA is an group who advocates for citizens to have the right to bear arms. They didn't fund, help prepare or personally arm Nikolas Cruz. What about all the kids who bullied and tormented this kid? They share more of the blame than the NRA does.

when a drunk driver kills someone, we blame the driver.

This is because a car serves multiple purposes. A gun kills, and nothing else.

It still can be used as a weapon.

So then why when a mass shooting happens, like Parkland or Las Vegas, we blame the tool used and not the shooter? It's such a double standard and just the liberal media pushing forward their anti-gun agenda.

This is an example of some of the NRA propaganda I was talking about. People like Nikolas Cruz believed this.

Because it's the truth. If he had used a knife rather than a gun, would you be advocating for a ban on any and all knives? Probably not.

Some gun reform is taking place actually. States and stores are raising the minimum age limit from 18 to 21 (Wal-Mart). Some stores are even refusing to carry assault-style weapons (Dick's Sporting Goods).

Thanks to activism and boycotts. No thanks to the gun lobby itself, which is still fighting tooth and nail to overturn these measures.

The NRA may be fighting it. Doesn't mean that gun reform still isn't taking place.

The problem with gun control is it's a slippery slope.

Gun control isn't the problem. Mass shootings are.

FINALLY! Something we can agree on.

If the next mass shooter

Now, you finally see what the problem is. You seem to know this is a problem. You're intimating there will be another mass shooting soon.

I never said there wasn't a problem with mass shootings. What I said was you can't throw away the whole barrel for a few bad apples. Take a look at the number of gun owners in this country vs the number of mass shooters. It's pretty small. Also, more Americans die of heart disease, obesity or drunk drivers than from mass shootings. Where's your advocacy for them?

uses a shotgun or pistol, then do we ban those as well?

We'll discuss that when they do. In the meantime, the AR-15 seems to be the weapon of choice.

Already did. Ever hear of the YouTube shooter?

The founding fathers put the second amendment in place for private citizens to protect themselves, against anyone (criminals or their own government).

They also put Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness in the Declaration of Independence. How could citizens pursue happiness when they have crazy neighbors walking around with assault weapons?

Yes, the pursuit of happiness. The pursuit of happiness is not a guarantee. I don't know what liberal utopia you live in but I live in the real world. And in the real world, I'd rather have a gun to protect mine than be without. Perhaps move out of Oakland if you have "crazy neighbors walking around with assault weapons." Also, pretty sure just walking around with assault weapons is illegal. You can own them within the confines of your home but I bet your neighbors ain't going grocery shopping with them.

I don't trust my own government to not enslave us further

You're not a slave.

Debt isn't a form of slavery? Student loans, car loans, mortgages? What would you call it?

Look over the course of history for every country, not just the USA, who have placed a ban upon gun ownership,

There are actually several countries with more gun control than us where the average citizen has a better quality of life than they do here.

This has to be one of the biggest lies spread by right wing propagandists like the NRA, that banning assault weapons results in tyranny. It's having them that will eventually result in it.

"Better quality of life" is subjective to the individual. And I didn't say banning assault weapons results in tyranny. I said banning all weapons. And let me answer your already queued up rebuttal: again, if your type of gun control passes, I don't believe it'll stop at just assault weapons. So yes, with a complete ban on all firearms, tyranny reigns.

Only the law abiding citizens will be the ones to get squeezed (with more gun control).

If this is true, then it would seem that the problem is with law enforcement.

There's not currently a problem with law enforcement now?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #940015
05/14/18 02:29 PM
05/14/18 02:29 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by cookcounty
@irishman

Dope dealers get their whole crews indicted when somebody ODs

The whole 2nd amendment rights from the 1800s is bullshit

People weren't going on shooting sprees back then

The government just doesn't give a fuck about its citizens

Yeah, you can't really indict every gun owner because of someone else. What you're describing is racketeering. So you're suggesting our amendments are out of date? What's your stance on the first amendment? Do you believe the first amendment still applies to the Internet or just to 1800's technology?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #940018
05/14/18 03:00 PM
05/14/18 03:00 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@irishman

1st amendment should stay in place because of crooked politicians

Social media needs to be banned because its ruining society

I aint saying people shouldn't be able to have guns

But they need to out you through the ringer like they do with housing, etc

Assault weapons are only made to kill so citizens shouldn't have them

Last edited by cookcounty; 05/14/18 03:01 PM.
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940020
05/14/18 03:31 PM
05/14/18 03:31 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Irishman12
What about all the kids who bullied and tormented this kid?

There's no evidence this ever happened.

[quote]Because it's the truth. If he had used a knife rather than a gun, would you be advocating for a ban on any and all knives? Probably not.

If pigs could fly...

When someone kills 59 people and injures 851 others with one knife attack, let me know.

more Americans die of heart disease, obesity or drunk drivers than from mass shootings. Where's your advocacy for them?

I already addressed the drunk driver question, several times. As far as obesity and heart disease go, these are not necessarily self inflicted diseases. Depending on DNA, some people take on these conditions naturally. There is nothing natural about a bullet from an assault weapon piercing through someone's skin.

Not a mass shooting. Only death was the shooter.

Yes, the pursuit of happiness. The pursuit of happiness is not a guarantee.

Never said it was. However, the pursuit itself is denied if one is constantly intimidated by right wing extremists in their community wielding assault weapons.

Also, pretty sure just walking around with assault weapons is illegal.

Pretty sure it isn't. If your'e gong to be such a gun advocate, you might want to learn the facts.

Debt isn't a form of slavery? Student loans, car loans, mortgages? What would you call it?

You said the government was enslaving you. What does your debt to private banks have to do with the government?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #940104
05/15/18 01:55 PM
05/15/18 01:55 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
@irishman

1st amendment should stay in place because of crooked politicians

Social media needs to be banned because its ruining society

I aint saying people shouldn't be able to have guns

But they need to out you through the ringer like they do with housing, etc

And I agree. I think background checks should be necessary for gun ownership and I'm not that opposed to make it tougher either. People who have a history of mental illness or who have been institutionalized perhaps shouldn't be able to own one.

Assault weapons are only made to kill so citizens shouldn't have them

According to your boy OakAsFan, all guns are only made to kill. So why the discrepancy between assault weapons and pistols/shotguns?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940107
05/15/18 02:21 PM
05/15/18 02:21 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
What about all the kids who bullied and tormented this kid?

There's no evidence this ever happened.

Sorry, that must have been the "right wing propaganda" that I've been influenced by talking. Apologies.

Because it's the truth. If he had used a knife rather than a gun, would you be advocating for a ban on any and all knives? Probably not.

If pigs could fly...

When someone kills 59 people and injures 851 others with one knife attack, let me know.

So now we're quantifying it now? What's the number the knife attack has to be up to in order to ban them as well? London's is a lot lower than 59 dead and 851 wounded.

Not a mass shooting. Only death was the shooter.

Boy, you like to make the rules up as we go along, don't you? Not a mass shooting? 3 people were shot and injured during this spree. Would you still say this wasn't a mass shooting if those 3 individuals died along with the shooter? So what's the number that qualifies as a mass shooting?

Yes, the pursuit of happiness. The pursuit of happiness is not a guarantee.

Never said it was. However, the pursuit itself is denied if one is constantly intimidated by right wing extremists in their community wielding assault weapons.

This is what I love about liberals, everything's all about feelings and how things make you feel. Here's a line I'll throw at you that I'm sure you've already heard before as well: my rights don't stop where your feelings begin. Sorry you're feeling intimidated by the right wing extremists in your community wielding assault weapons. If that's the case, what about my pursuit of happiness if I'm too afraid somebody might mug/rob/assault me on a train to New York City to visit for the day?

Also, pretty sure just walking around with assault weapons is illegal.

Pretty sure it isn't. If your'e gong to be such a gun advocate, you might want to learn the facts.

Really? I can into a bank, government building, grocery store, movie theater with an AR-15? Man, I didn't realize I was doing it all wrong this entire time? Forget the concealed carry permit then. I'm bringing the heat so people can see I'm armed and will think twice before trying anything on me!

You said the government was enslaving you. What does your debt to private banks have to do with the government?

The student loans are federal. They cannot be forgiven, even in cases of bankruptcy. The only way they're off the books is if they're paid in full, or I die before then. Sounds like slavery to me. Slavery to the system. Taxes as well. Why should Uncle Sam take money out of my check to fund his wars overseas? Or to send aid to a foreign country?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #940113
05/15/18 03:11 PM
05/15/18 03:11 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
North Korea suspends high level talks with South Korea over military drills with US, threatens to cancel meeting with US

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-44133308?__twitter_impression=true

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #940115
05/15/18 03:44 PM
05/15/18 03:44 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

How convenient, this was probably his plan all along.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #940131
05/15/18 07:42 PM
05/15/18 07:42 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@irishman

The mental health argument is kind of a sticky situation

Who knows people are crazy until they shoot up vegas

AR15 should be banned, its mass shooters favorite weapon

Criminals wouldn't have assault weapons if they werent sold legally

Military and law enforcement should only have assault weapons

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #940181
05/16/18 02:22 PM
05/16/18 02:22 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
@irishman

The mental health argument is kind of a sticky situation

Who knows people are crazy until they shoot up vegas

AR15 should be banned, its mass shooters favorite weapon

Military and law enforcement should only have assault weapons

You make some valid points here, I'll give you that. The mental health argument is a sticky situation and I only said I wouldn't necessarily be against it, not that I was completely in favor of it. Kind of like when you're convicted of a crime and you lose your ability to vote. And again, should the AR-15 ever been made available to the general public? Honestly, probably not. But again, slippery slope. Once you start banning one, where does it end? Because it most definitely will not end with just the banning of the AR-15.

Criminals wouldn't have assault weapons if they werent sold legally

This I disagree with 100%! Just look at Chicago. Do you really believe that disarming the entire country will stop criminals from owning guns? Has that worked out well with drugs? Because I'm pretty sure they're illegal and are still easily accessible.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940185
05/16/18 03:16 PM
05/16/18 03:16 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
If that's the case, what about my pursuit of happiness if I'm too afraid somebody might mug/rob/assault me on a train to New York City to visit for the day?

You're not pursuing happiness if you're pursuing an activity in which you anticipate being mugged.

The student loans are federal. They cannot be forgiven, even in cases of bankruptcy. The only way they're off the books is if they're paid in full, or I die before then. Sounds like slavery to me.

It sounds like debt.

Slavery to the system. Taxes as well.

Never heard of any form of slavery that actually provides the slave with services without forced labor as a trade off. You must feel really oppressed when the fire department saves your house, or when you use a freeway.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940187
05/16/18 03:22 PM
05/16/18 03:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
[ So why the discrepancy between assault weapons and pistols/shotguns?

A pistol or a shotgun is all one would need to protect their home. Anyone who says they own an assault weapon for home protection is lying.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940189
05/16/18 03:26 PM
05/16/18 03:26 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Do you really believe that disarming the entire country will stop criminals from owning guns? Has that worked out well with drugs? Because I'm pretty sure they're illegal and are still easily accessible.

The problem must be with law enforcement.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940197
05/16/18 04:46 PM
05/16/18 04:46 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
[quote=Irishman12]If that's the case, what about my pursuit of happiness if I'm too afraid somebody might mug/rob/assault me on a train to New York City to visit for the day?

You're not pursuing happiness if you're pursuing an activity in which you anticipate being mugged.

"However, the pursuit itself is denied if one is constantly intimidated by right wing extremists in their community wielding assault weapons."

Just walking down the street, minding my own business. Perhaps doing a little sightseeing. And as you said in your own words, the pursuit itself is denied if one (in this case, me) is constantly intimidated by those who might mug/rob/assault me.

The student loans are federal. They cannot be forgiven, even in cases of bankruptcy. The only way they're off the books is if they're paid in full, or I die before then. Sounds like slavery to me.

It sounds like debt.

Yes, and I was referring to debt as a form of modern day slavery.

Slavery to the system. Taxes as well.

Never heard of any form of slavery that actually provides the slave with services without forced labor as a trade off. You must feel really oppressed when the fire department saves your house, or when you use a freeway.

Not really. Just when these debts follow you around continuously, even going so far as to garnish wages (not my own, but it is an option they have). What services are they providing by giving the money to foreign governments? And don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating to not pay your debts. But when I personally know someone who's monthly student loans are at least twice my monthly rate and almost as much as my rent, yeah, that's a problem. And you can say that it was my choice to go to college and get these student loans and I'd say you're absolutely correct. However, in this country, those who have college degrees usually go further in terms of salary and jobs.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940199
05/16/18 04:48 PM
05/16/18 04:48 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
[ So why the discrepancy between assault weapons and pistols/shotguns?

A pistol or a shotgun is all one would need to protect their home. Anyone who says they own an assault weapon for home protection is lying.

Maybe they just enjoy taking it to the gun range and firing it off, what's wrong with that?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940200
05/16/18 04:49 PM
05/16/18 04:49 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Do you really believe that disarming the entire country will stop criminals from owning guns? Has that worked out well with drugs? Because I'm pretty sure they're illegal and are still easily accessible.

Even if it is, if guns are permanently banned, do you believe criminals will not have access to them?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #940207
05/16/18 05:53 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@irishman

Its harder to get weapons if they don't sell ak47s in stores

Disarming the country would help with Violence

The war on drugs is a farce, too many politicians snort coke

The govt makes alot of money from the drug economy

People buy food while high and get prescribed drugs to get off drugs

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940208
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Even if it is, if guns are permanently banned, do you believe criminals will not have access to them?

Why would they, unless law enforcement isn't doing their job?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940210
05/16/18 06:07 PM
05/16/18 06:07 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Just walking down the street, minding my own business. Perhaps doing a little sightseeing. And as you said in your own words, the pursuit itself is denied if one (in this case, me) is constantly intimidated by those who might mug/rob/assault me.

The scenario I presented was people walking around with assault rifles. You're talking about being afraid of people that are presumably unarmed, which is paranoia.

. And you can say that it was my choice to go to college and get these student loans and I'd say you're absolutely correct. However, in this country, those who have college degrees usually go further in terms of salary and jobs.

Not bad for "slaves".

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #940310
05/17/18 03:05 PM
05/17/18 03:05 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
@irishman

Its harder to get weapons if they don't sell ak47s in stores

Disarming the country would help with Violence

The war on drugs is a farce, too many politicians snort coke

The govt makes alot of money from the drug economy

People buy food while high and get prescribed drugs to get off drugs

So you say the war on drugs is a farce and the government makes a lot of money from the drug economy? But yet you still believe that the war on the second amendment wouldn't be a farce and the same government wouldn't make a lot of money from the gun economy? Ok lol

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940311
05/17/18 03:07 PM
05/17/18 03:07 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro

Why would they, unless law enforcement isn't doing their job?

Again, just look at drugs. They've been illegal for decades and they've never stopped them from coming in. So yes, even if guns are banned, criminals will still have access to them, just like with drugs.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940312
05/17/18 03:10 PM
05/17/18 03:10 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro

The scenario I presented was people walking around with assault rifles. You're talking about being afraid of people that are presumably unarmed, which is paranoia.

No, what I was talking about was people who are armed. And it's not paranoia, it's a fact. There's certain streets/neighborhoods that you don't go into (especially at night). You can't split hairs here.

. And you can say that it was my choice to go to college and get these student loans and I'd say you're absolutely correct. However, in this country, those who have college degrees usually go further in terms of salary and jobs.

Not bad for "slaves".

Still just crumbs from the table in the big picture. The system is designed that way. To get ahead in this world, you need to go to college and get a degree. To be able to afford going to college, you need to take out these student loans that you'll be paying back for the next 20+ years of your life. Debt is a form of slavery.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940326
05/17/18 03:36 PM
05/17/18 03:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
just look at drugs. They've been illegal for decades and they've never stopped them from coming in. So yes, even if guns are banned, criminals will still have access to them, just like with drugs.

Again, it sounds like the problem is with law enforcement, not laws.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940327
05/17/18 03:41 PM
05/17/18 03:41 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
what I was talking about was people who are armed.

People you're presuming to be armed, which is paranoia. I'm talking about people who are carrying openly. Gun nuts like you to know what kinds of guns they have.

Still just crumbs from the table in the big picture. The system is designed that way. To get ahead in this world, you need to go to college and get a degree. To be able to afford going to college, you need to take out these student loans that you'll be paying back for the next 20+ years of your life. Debt is a form of slavery.

Your misguided idea of what a slave is includes a scenario in which they can "get ahead in this world". Your words. Real slaves can't "get ahead in the world". Hope that helps.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #940331
05/17/18 03:49 PM
05/17/18 03:49 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Ok, so then by that rationale, if the second amendment was done away with, I don't trust law enforcement to keep guns out of criminals hands. Either way, criminals will get them.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #940336
05/17/18 04:11 PM
05/17/18 04:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ok, so then by that rationale, if the second amendment was done away with, I don't trust law enforcement to keep guns out of criminals hands. Either way, criminals will get them.

Because we have a problem with law enforcement, not the laws. Police aren't doing their job enforcing gun laws. We need better gun laws, and better police.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940342
05/17/18 04:38 PM
05/17/18 04:38 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
what I was talking about was people who are armed.

People you're presuming to be armed, which is paranoia. I'm talking about people who are carrying openly. Gun nuts like you to know what kinds of guns they have.

So now we break out the labels I see? Who said I was a gun nut? Do you even know how many firearms I own? Of course not. Never said I was a gun nut but I am a believer in the second amendment and won't go without a fight when individuals are trying to take it away.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: OakAsFan] #940343
05/17/18 04:41 PM
05/17/18 04:41 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro

Because we have a problem with law enforcement, not the laws. Police aren't doing their job enforcing gun laws. We need better gun laws, and better police.

And what I'm trying to get across is that a law will not change it. Better police, I can agree on that. As I've stated previously, I'm completely in favor of body cameras and I hope they lead officers to behaving more appropriately. However, officers muting or turning off body cameras completely needs to be discussed as well. It seems as of late, during that critical moment of video evidence, the audio is either off or the camera was shut down completely. Personally, I think there's very few instances where the camera needs to be either muted or turned off unless something shady is about to go down.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull