GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, 2 invisible), 252 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,605
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #937470
04/16/18 11:44 PM
04/16/18 11:44 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Everyones already exhausted their input and now you come in to pick apart a carcass like a vulture. Only thing lame is your timing and intent

okay well if u noticed i did not participate in the argument. i strictly came in at the END and declared the winner.
that is all.
what about the jews?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937471
04/16/18 11:55 PM
04/16/18 11:55 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
the thing is i didnt wanna partake in this argument bc i think its pretty stupid to argue w ppl that wont provide sources etc.

but to then see ppl actually start believing this crap is sad. and i feel for the mob noob. and i was let down bc i thought bensonHURST was gonna be a good poster.
....well.... enough said on that.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Jeremythejew] #937475
04/17/18 12:18 AM
04/17/18 12:18 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Jeremythejew
the thing is i didnt wanna partake in this argument bc i think its pretty stupid to argue w ppl that wont provide sources etc.

but to then see ppl actually start believing this crap is sad. and i feel for the mob noob. and i was let down bc i thought bensonHURST was gonna be a good poster.
....well.... enough said on that.

Well put, Jeremy. Evidence VS. No Evidence.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937491
04/17/18 06:15 AM
04/17/18 06:15 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I answered all your questions Loscalzo. Just because you dont believe the answers doesnt mean they werent answered. Please reread every question of yours I put in its separate box and then answered. You clearly didnt pay attention. The evidence has and always will be there from your articles that are littered with contradictions, to your law enforcement agents who flat out lie to push their own own agena, to the bust last year where its clear as day that members of the Todaro Crime Family were arrested.

And yes Jeremy we all give you credit for being a judge at the end and declaring a winner. Great example of your attempt to ride coat tails after stalking a thread for a month and not saying anything because you know nothing other than what someone else tells you to be true. God knows you are the highest authority with zero input on many topics since youve joined in 2013 and when it comes to the Jews, you are claiming to be one right? So inform the forum here with some useful information about Jews that we all might be interested in. Im being sincere, me personally would like to know the stance on Gangsterism from a Jew.

So again, what are questions Loscalzo? We can do this one more time if youd like to help you get through these tough, confusing times in Tampa.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #937497
04/17/18 08:06 AM
04/17/18 08:06 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Good job Nicky qnd yet you still lost the argument based on you thinking people are liars.

Jesus Christ, here we go again:
To all newcomers to this forum, don't be deceived. Rooster hasn't won the argument. If he had won the argument, the argument would be over. It's not.
Rooster, actually explain how you won the argument. Before you claimed to have "torn apart" the articles I presented, but you didn't. Any time you have questioned my sources, I have issued a response. Explain to me in detail how you won this argument.

Feel bad for you, a lot of people Im sure do. And thats awesome Tampa is active, but again apples and oranges.Youll understand what that saying means some day. But until then, eh.

Again, Rooster shows a complete lack of comprehension when reading my post. Rooster. Read the post again carefully. The Trafficante crime family was still a viable family after the Buffalo mob had died. But now they are both dead.
Apples and oranges? How is the Buffalo mob and the Tampa mob apples and oranges? They're both Mafia families that are now deceased. Yes they are different families in different locations, but the same principles are there.

You didn't answer this one, Roost.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937499
04/17/18 08:39 AM
04/17/18 08:39 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Buffalo has always been a stronger and more active family historically. Maggadino had power like a boss of the five families did. Commission type power.

Buffalo has an international crew in Canada to date.

Delia and Loscalzo are broksters if you were to compare them to Todaro Sr or Jr

Scranton answered to Buffalo at one point.

Delia flipped, no boss in Buffalo ever flipped.

Since 1987 Florida has been open to all the families.

Buffalo is still active today in my opinion and even if we go by your evidence they are dead, Buffalo stayed alive way past Tampa and Scranton did.

Apples and Oranges.

You said I didnt answer questions, plural, so Loscalzo what other questions didnt I answer?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937530
04/17/18 01:54 PM
04/17/18 01:54 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
besides discussing jews... which ig if u wanna make a thread on Jewish gangsters thats be cool
but anyways

so what do we know about the luppinos?
were they Ndrangheta?

maybe we can flip this around a little and make it informative!

when did scranton answer to buffalo? were they the same at one point?
one can make a point of view of how they became much weaker later hence all the split offs from them

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937538
04/17/18 02:47 PM
04/17/18 02:47 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
There is no evidence of anything, its all speculative, subjective, ambiguous, convoluted, and misinterpreted

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937545
04/17/18 03:27 PM
04/17/18 03:27 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
wow.

so u cant have a real conv about history? only argumentative non proveable stuff

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937547
04/17/18 03:35 PM
04/17/18 03:35 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Luppinos info is given by several posters throughout this thread.

Maggadino mentored Bufalino and in my assertion Scranton answered to Buffalo during that time based on that and Bufalinos connection to Upstater Barbara.

What is your input?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937549
04/17/18 03:48 PM
04/17/18 03:48 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
im more interested in where luppinos came from bc idk much bout them hence i asked.

buffalo i believe got pretty unstable the later half of maggadino reign. his own fam were turning on him
as well as rochester tells him that they no longer answer to them.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937550
04/17/18 03:52 PM
04/17/18 03:52 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Every family faces instability after a long tenured boss dies, flips or becomes incarcerated, at varying levels ofcourse. Todaro Sr. did bring stability to the family however soon after.

I believe Giacomo identifies where in Italy the Luppinos are from in this thread somewhere

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #937563
04/17/18 06:13 PM
04/17/18 06:13 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
There is no evidence of anything, its all speculative, subjective, ambiguous, convoluted, and misinterpreted

All of those adjectives sum up your argument completely. Speculative, subjective, ambiguous, convoluted and misinterpreted.

Buffalo has always been a stronger and more active family historically. Maggadino had power like a boss of the five families did. Commission type power.

Buffalo has an international crew in Canada to date.

The issue I have with you is not the street talk itself, but the lack of separation between street talk and fact. "Buffalo has an international crew in Canada to date." That is purely street talk. Speculative. Ambiguous.

Delia and Loscalzo are broksters if you were to compare them to Todaro Sr or Jr

You wrote off Lee Coppola as a liar for saying the Buffalo mob was penniless in the late 90s, but you're willing to say LoScalzo was penniless?
WHERE'S THE DOUBLE STANDARD?
LoScalzo has been a liquor industry mogul since the 60s, essentially RAN a local bank and was able to take out loans without any pressure to repay on time, had an oil filter scam which netted hundreds of thousands of dollars, received a hundred-thousand dollar salary at a large dodgy car retailer with locations all across Florida, allegedly had politicians and sheriffs on his payroll, loansharking, has a high-ranking position at a wealthy country club, and has dabbled in real estate starting in the 2010s.

So... Lee Coppola's a liar for calling the Buffalo mob 'penniless,' which really is true when you consider all of the rackets they had taken off them. Gambling dried up, loansharking by extension, union connection was completely severed, etc. But somehow LoScalzo's a brokester "compared to Todaro Sr or Jr."

Scranton answered to Buffalo at one point.

Delia flipped, no boss in Buffalo ever flipped.

Since 1987 Florida has been open to all the families.

Buffalo is still active today in my opinion and even if we go by your evidence they are dead, Buffalo stayed alive way past Tampa and Scranton did.

Ok, here we go. You've just shown that you've disregarded what I've been posting so far. Why is there any point communicating with you if you're going to ignore what I've posted anyways?
I'm arguing Buffalo was no longer a viable criminal enterprise by the late 90s/early 00s. There may have been some residual activity after that, which slowly died out.
That is the same with Tampa.
So the argument that "even if we go by your evidence they are dead, Buffalo stayed alive way past Tampa" did, is wrong. And you know it.

Apples and Oranges.

You said I didnt answer questions, plural, so Loscalzo what other questions didnt I answer?

Are your beat cop sources who you talked to in bars (and are also potentially corrupt and related to some Buffalo mob members), more reliable than these people:
FBI
Federal prosecutors
District Attorneys
Investigative Journalists
Proven mob experts
?

Just because you say it doesnt mean its the truth, just like everyone else on here and what they post.

That's the most ironic thing you've said this entire thread.
For people to believe you, means that have to believe solely, 100% on your word, your corroborated word, alone. Right? Do you agree? Rooster, I'd like you to respond to this one. Because YES, just because I say something DOES NOT mean it's true. This is why I offer sources, evidence, references. You do NONE of that. You expect people to rely SOLELY on your word alone. And you can say "Nickle and Giacomo agree with me" but you still have facts and information that neither of those can corrorborate.
So, again, just because I say something, doesn't mean it's the truth.
But here's the thing:
Just because YOU say something, doesn't mean it's the truth.
If you want to call me out, look in the fuckin mirror. Because Bensonhurst and others around here seem to think you are some sort of expert on subjects, even though you have no proof in the vast majority of your claims about the family.
And here's the worst part about this. Even though you offer no proof (and you scoffed at me when I asked for proof as if it was some unheard-of concept), you still think people HAVE to believe you. Because, according to you, they're delusional if they don't believe. How does that work? Again, Rooster, if you're going to respond to anything, respond to this.

You haven't answered or responded to this.

Giacomo may have admitted to lying but he knows a lot of random things that have happened.

None of which either he or you can prove.
And if he admits to lying, for no apparent reason, why do you hold him on such a pedastal? But not Coppola? Just because Coppola used the wrong adjective ONCE in his article, you scrap away any respect you had for him even though he is not only acclaimed, he is well-researched. But when Giacomo admits to lying and lies on multiple occasions for no apparent reason, that doesn't occur to you as odd?
Giacomo is a resident bullshitter. How often does he bullshit? That is impossible to determine because, like everything he says about Buffalo, there is no way to offer proof for/against at the moment.
But the fact that he has been caught lying on multiple occasions should be enough to quickly scrap his credibility. And the worst part is, he hasn't even been proven RIGHT on anything "street talk" he puts out.

You didn't respond to this.

Good work Nickle, as weve gone over 100x, there is more than meets the eye, and a structure and viability.

Your logic is appreciated and understood from people who actually read books and understand the world.

Books by who?
Investigative journalists? Who, according to you, all have an agenda and are colluding to lie about the Buffalo mob? Yeah... Respond to this one...[/quote]
You never responded to this one.

Wait a second, Nicky can keep rambling at the mouth for a whole other month?? Shocking. I won in the sense I made my points over and over, refuted yours, gave yoy answers,

Answers that don't make any fucking sense. But sure, keep believing that LE is on a grand conspiracy to cover up the Buffalo mob but your imaginary self-professed corrupt beat cops are somehow in the know.

And no, you didn't "refute" my articles, apart from saying Coppola is a liar for calling the Buffalo mob in 1998 "penniless." One comment, taken out of context, in an entire article describing the mob's demise. That's enough for you to prove he's lying apparently.
Well, since you've got such a high standing of truth, why did you try and say the FBI didn't use the name "Todaro crime family" before 2017? Because that's a bald-faced lie. And why did you commend pmac on making a "good point" when he claimed the feds had called Violi the underboss, when that is also a bald-faced lie.
And why do you chose to believe Giacomo, when he was caught, and admitted to, lying about the murders that Tony Mirra committted. This is one of Giacomo's many confessed lies.

You didn't respond to this.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937573
04/17/18 08:57 PM
04/17/18 08:57 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Nicky, I have finally seen the light and now know that what you say is to be considered the truth. I apologize dearly for every going against you. You are simply too much to argue against, a stellar and impressive debater.

Oh wait, I dont mean any of that.

Answer me this question, do you ever get bored with your obsessive compulsive disorder or has it taken so many different shapes and forms in this last month that it turns into more of a weird homo erotic fetish that you then transcend onto me through pretending to know about Buffalo because you read a few articles? keeping you occupied and content?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937574
04/17/18 08:58 PM
04/17/18 08:58 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Investigative journalists lol right

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937575
04/17/18 09:20 PM
04/17/18 09:20 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So I guess we're all in agreement that Rooster's got nothing to stand on now?

Rooster asks me what he hasn't responded to. I show him some of the things he hasn't responded to. He gets defensive, since he knows damn well he ignored those previous posts for a reason, and then starts babbling in a furious rage about homo erotica and obsessive compulsive disorder.

Roost, give it up. There are fundamental holes in your theory that I've pointed out, that you have consistently refused to answer. I've tried to respond to all of your posts by quoting them and breaking them down. You pick and choose what you want to reply to, and then start foaming at the mouth when I call back on some of the posts of mine you ignored.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 04/17/18 09:20 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #937583
04/17/18 11:48 PM
04/17/18 11:48 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
So I guess we're all in agreement that Rooster's got nothing to stand on now?

Rooster asks me what he hasn't responded to. I show him some of the things he hasn't responded to. He gets defensive, since he knows damn well he ignored those previous posts for a reason, and then starts babbling in a furious rage about homo erotica and obsessive compulsive disorder.

Roost, give it up. There are fundamental holes in your theory that I've pointed out, that you have consistently refused to answer. I've tried to respond to all of your posts by quoting them and breaking them down. You pick and choose what you want to reply to, and then start foaming at the mouth when I call back on some of the posts of mine you ignored.

personally it upsets me he can't even talk about history which can be really discussed intelligently.
but yes

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937611
04/18/18 01:07 PM
04/18/18 01:07 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Nothing to give up Nicky, you lost weeks ago. When not everyone believes your articles and believe my logic. Get it? Ofcourse you dont. Ive answered enough of your questions for you to know my answers to any new questions you may bring up. Anyone can pick apart an answer, yours have easily been picked apart by 3 others on this thread. I answer a question and you tell me its wrong. You answer my question and I tell you its wrong. Im not foaming at the mouth about anything, you just cant see past what you see, get it? No, ofcourse you dont. You dont see logic. Reread what Nickle said when it comes to ideology and interepretation and logic you might learn something. We can keep this going for another month, youve been easy pickings since the jump as far as Im concerned.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937613
04/18/18 01:09 PM
04/18/18 01:09 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Well, on a related but different note, is anyone else really excited to see Joe Pesci play Russell Bufalino in the Irishmen?!?

This is gonna be a Departed/Goodfellas level masterpiece.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937625
04/18/18 03:04 PM
04/18/18 03:04 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Very excited....has Maggadino been added to the cast?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937630
04/18/18 03:39 PM
04/18/18 03:39 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nicky, I dont know or care who Tony Mirra is, and Im not holding Giacomo accountable for something he thought or read incorrectly and believing he is a full blown liar about everything. You are more than welcome too.

When Coppola said "Penniless", he should have meant it because its a strong word. He didnt say penniless compared to what the family was or relative to modern times. Its an exaggeration if fact or a flat out lie. He used it to be exploitative and presume something didnt know. Hes a quote on quote author and a professor right? Then for the sake of his journalistic credibility he shouldnt have used that word but he did, so the fact that he did makes me think he is a liar and other parts of his story are misinforming and misleading. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937631
04/18/18 03:41 PM
04/18/18 03:41 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
And again, in my opinion, trying to compare Buffalo to Tampa and Scranton is ridiculous. Apples and oranges. That is my opinion and Ive given you the reasons why I believe this. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937632
04/18/18 03:42 PM
04/18/18 03:42 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Ive answered all your questions, you just adapt the same question so that maybe one of my new answers fits your narrative better. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937633
04/18/18 03:44 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I never said any beat cops I know are related to mob members. Dont put words in my mouth, that makes you a liar. Insinuating I wrote that is a feeble attempt to continue to try and discredit me. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937635
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Is this thread still going ? And this guy still spamming 5 posts in a row?! This is ridiculous

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937639
04/18/18 04:07 PM
04/18/18 04:07 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Totally Strax, thanks for checking in. Good to see you still are invested and answered none if the questions that were asked of you weeks ago.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937641
04/18/18 04:15 PM
04/18/18 04:15 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
I don't read a thing you post,i just saw this thread is now 30 pages, come in and see you again spamming 5 posts in a row instead of using "Edit" button.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937644
04/18/18 04:19 PM
04/18/18 04:19 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Well, thats a lie. You read many of posts I wrote based on your earlier responses in this thread, admitted to reading my "spamming" posts and now just read my last post.

And yes, I did not use the edit button, youre very observant and youre as irrelevant to my etiquette as I am to yours. Is that comprehensible for you? I didnt think so.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937645
04/18/18 04:20 PM
04/18/18 04:20 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Almost as much of a lie as you being from the Balkans

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937647
04/18/18 04:24 PM
04/18/18 04:24 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
I am from Belgrade,Serbia. I am not going to discuss anything with you,because you keep claiming your bullshit over and over again. Thanks god you are not member on any other forum of this type,oh yes you would been banned from every.

Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull