GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (hoodlum), 51 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,817
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936661
04/07/18 07:52 PM
04/07/18 07:52 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Not that I know, but can be considered associates just by default

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936672
04/07/18 11:56 PM
04/07/18 11:56 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Giacomo, any idea who was made recently in Buffalo?

I have heard a few names, all Mike's. Muscarella and his kid who is said to be a prick, Michael is only an associate who got back from Las Vegas in helping Penero Pieri, and Sr is in his seventies, Jr is in his 50's. Frank Grisanti kid, Frank passed away in 2011, was there for the wake. Dopey, who is an associate mid-level dealer between Buffalo and NF, but he is said to be only half Italian. The last guy is from Local 17, Mikey C, who is said to be an earner and favorite of Bifulco, who stabbed someone, collected debt payments, and serves as a go between with legitimate members of the community.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936675
04/08/18 01:16 AM
04/08/18 01:16 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Lol.....Nicky, I believe youre on your last legs and are about to be defunct. Gasping for your few last breathes. Youre really struggling

Great response... Really showed me the light...

How about instead of commenting on how bad my argument is, you can actually reply to it? Just an idea, take it or leave it.

Any questions you have that you have or any statements you need explained or clarified, Ill be happy to address. Unlike you I give people the decency.

Keep using FBI as the source, they only contradict themselves or flat out lie every interview they give on the family.

You give people the decency? Wtf...
Your first post here was calling me delusional. On the second page, you called me "full of crap," even though I hadn't done anything that wasn't sourced.

I'll keep using the FBI as my source, because without them we wouldn't know diddly squat about the Mafia. Don't act like that isn't true. Respond to my post if you think I'm wrong.

No Nicky needs to try and find minor grammatical errors in my statements to hang on for dear life on this thread. Its like watching a bird with a broken wing try to fly after they fell off a cliff.

Minor grammatical errors? RESPOND TO MY POST. They're not minor grammatical errors, they're statements by YOU about law enforcement. Am I wrong?

And nows he best buds with Loscalzo and framed a pic on his profile, what a joke.

You've responded to my change in profile pictures, but you haven't responded to my post... What a joke...

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #936677
04/08/18 01:53 AM
04/08/18 01:53 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
By the way, regarding the Violi, thing:

The FBI and RCMP always have joint operations on international peoples and would want to know because he is part of the Buffalo Family and is 60 miles from our border and would want him identified in their files, thats why. Logic.

Wait. What evidence is there that he is a part of the Buffalo family?

Nickle:
"""Looks like the mafia activity in Canada has US partnerships in NY City and where else?

Oh yeah, there it is: BUFFALO! 😂 😆 😝 LoL!

I’d say the FBI knew about Violi in March 2017 when it told the Buffalo News the Todaro Crime Family was dead, Todaro retired, and just a couple old timers left. That goes to a point I made in a previous post on this thread... sometimes they give the papers misinformation; either that at they are inept.""""
They're not inept. The Todaro crime family is not active. Violi doesn't change that.
Just because there is Mafia activity in Tampa (per the Gambinos) does not mean the Trafficante crime family is still active.
Just because there is Mafia activity in Cleveland (per Gotti's son-in-law) does not mean the Cleveland crime family is still active.
Just because there is a shit-ton of Mafia activity in Costa Rica (all of the Five Families) does not mean there is a Costa Rica crime family.
Just because there is Mafia activity in Los Angeles (per Montemarano and others) does not mean the LA family is still active.
Just because there is Mafia activity in Buffalo (per the Violi clan) does not mean the Todaro crime family is still active.
You notice a pattern?
This is not "apples and oranges." The Genoveses have operations in Springfield. That does not make them Patriarcas. The Colombo family's operations in South Florida does not make them Trafficantes either.

His response will now be that they mean Buffalo as a city used as transport or a hub for other crime families and that the statement doesnt mean or have anything to do with the Buffalo family

Correct. You're finally catching on, Rooster. You can predict my answers pretty good, but you're not exactly adept at responding to them....

He will say that the FBI now means that Buffalo simply is a title only and it refers to an era gone by and only means that the people involved were once under the guise of Buffalo.

Nicky?

The FBI has not said the Buffalo crime family is still active. Only that Violi has operations there. Which means that they have not mentioned Buffalo "simply is a title only" - it is a city. they did not name the crime family. Jesus Christ, it's like you're in sixth grade Rooster.

Originally Posted by NickleCity

The FBI had been working with the RCMP for how long? Well over a year.

And the FBI in Buffalo didn't know about Violi?

Umm... Uhh... Ohh.... Umm... Maybe the FBI field office in NY City forgot to tell the Buffalo Field office.... confused lol LOL!!!

So we've established the FBI knew about the Violis. Good. At the same time they're denying the existence of the Buffalo mafia.
What does this mean? There are two options:
1. The Violis are not a part of the Buffalo crime family. They have branches in the city, however, as they do all over Canada and New York.
2. The FBI are conducting a grand conspiracy to deny the existence of the Buffalo mafia, which would go completely against their best interests. However, they forgot about the grand conspiracy when the mentioned the Violis.

So, either the Violis aren't a part of Buffalo (which would make a whole lot of sense), or the FBI are not only covering up the existence of a crime family, but they are also woefully inept at it. Take your pick.

Nickle, come back to reality.

I think Nicky has gone on a much needed vacation to Siesta Key

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

The last point I wanted to make was this:

The investigation, said Michael McGarrity of the FBI, "unearthed and dug up the roots of a partnership extending from New York City to Buffalo and Toronto to Montreal, proving once again that Italian organized crime groups have evolved far beyond the neighbourhood cliques of days gone by."

Maybe you are right about that part Nicky and they are not operating like a traditional LCN family.

Maybe they are operating like Canada's version of a LCN family.

The Rizzuto's were like a Drug Cartel/LCN family.

But they had a heirachy in place that we never fully understood

When Vito Rizzutto tried to explain it to Sal Vitale he was saying that there was no one single boss that they were all considred equals and divided all the spoils up equally amoung 7 of them.

Maybe Buffalo evolved thats what LE and the Reporters just said so don't take my word on it, if LE says it and its in the paper we cant dispute it
???

Correct

Just because the feds don't understand an exact hierarchy does not mean they won't label it an active crime family. That's why that theory doesn't work.

The fact the FBI says Buffalo speaks volumes, proves they make mistakes, proves whats old is new again.

And Ive been saying since 2016 that Buffalo is a horizontal hierarchy who have been influenced by Canadian crime customs for decades, as the individual wheels turned, the machine moved

And yet you still haven't been proven right... Go figure...
Just because the Violi clan has operations in Buffalo does not mean they are a) a part of the Todaro crime family, or b) the Todaro crime family still exists. I just thought I'd add that in again.

Nicky, do you at least believe that the Luppino crime family and Papalia crime family operate crews in Buffalo?

Luppinos maybe, but I haven't seen anything which says the Papalia crime family survived post-1997.

Nicky, I really haven't gotten involved with all that between you and Rooster,
Because honestly I don't know

Bensonhurst... you confuse me...
You've been very quick to discredit the FBI, and offer theories that back up Rooster's narrative. but when Rooster's alleged sources are called into question you claim to not wanting to get involved.

You've hammered home at my on-record, sourced, linked, proven statements from LE and more, but now you're deciding not to even TOUCH Rooster's uncorrorborated, off-the-record, imaginary sources?

Nicky;

This is what you maybe looking for:

RCMP and FBI to announce arrests linked to Gambino crime family
The RCMP and FBI have made a string of arrests involving fentanyl trafficking by a long-established Hamilton crime group and the Gambino organized family of New York.
Share on Facebook
Tweet

THE CANADIAN PRESS/Fred Chartrand
RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson looks on before the start of the Commons committee on Monday, May 15, 2017, in Ottawa. The RCMP and FBI have made a string of arrests involving fentanyl trafficking; the names of the accused are expected to be announced later today.
By: Staff Torstar News Service Published on Thu Nov 09 2017
MILTON—The RCMP and FBI have made a string of arrests involving fentanyl trafficking by a long-established Hamilton crime group and the Gambino organized family of New York.
Among those arrested are members of the crime networks established by the late Paolo Violi and his father-in-law, the late Giacomo Luppino.
The names of the accused are expected to be announced later today.
The arrests were driven by the work of at least one “wise guy” – or mob member – who turned informer, a source close to the investigation said.
Violi was slain in 1978 in Montreal by men connected to the rival crime family of Nick Rizzuto and his son, Vito.
The arrests also hit members of the Buffalo crime family headed by the late Joe Todaro.
The Gambino crime family was once considered the most powerful Mafia family in New York.
In the early 1960s, Giacomo Luppino was considered by Toronto police to be one of the founders of the local governing body of the 'Ndrangheta Mafia group, called La Camera di Controllo or the Crimini.

Bensonhurst? Does anywhere in that article say that the Violis are Buffalo crime family members?

Do not claim they are a family Bensonhurst you know who will get very upset

Good one Rooster, you're comedy is wasted on this thread. Now are you going to respond to my post tearing about your imaginary beat cops, or are you going to keep making wisecracks?

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Giacomo, any idea who was made recently in Buffalo?

I have heard a few names, all Mike's. Muscarella and his kid who is said to be a prick, Michael is only an associate who got back from Las Vegas in helping Penero Pieri, and Sr is in his seventies, Jr is in his 50's. Frank Grisanti kid, Frank passed away in 2011, was there for the wake. Dopey, who is an associate mid-level dealer between Buffalo and NF, but he is said to be only half Italian. The last guy is from Local 17, Mikey C, who is said to be an earner and favorite of Bifulco, who stabbed someone, collected debt payments, and serves as a go between with legitimate members of the community.

Tell us all about Tony Mirra's hit list, Giacomo.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936678
04/08/18 01:56 AM
04/08/18 01:56 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
I'm assuming Rooster's first response will be along the lines of:
"Guys, Nicky's getting real mad over here, hehe"
But maybe you could skip that one for now, Roost.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936679
04/08/18 04:07 AM
04/08/18 04:07 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Tony Mirra's hit list:

David Bowie- Ashes to Ashes
STYX- Renegade
Queen- Another One Bites the Dust
Jim Croce- Bad Bad Leroy Brown
Kansas- Dust in the Wind
Led Zeppelin- Gallows Pole
Elton John- Someone Saved my Life Tonight
Bruce Springsteen- Born to Run
Frank Sinatra- Did It My Way

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936684
04/08/18 07:03 AM
04/08/18 07:03 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
As soon as you answer my question Nicky, youre not the Sheriff

And my comedy isnt wasted, because its not comedy, its reality

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936685
04/08/18 07:08 AM
04/08/18 07:08 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Your new name is Loscalzo btw....

Loscalzo, do you know anything about Tampa other than from Scott?

Last edited by The_Rooster; 04/08/18 07:18 AM.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936687
04/08/18 07:39 AM
04/08/18 07:39 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Giacomo....is that Paul Grisanti?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936689
04/08/18 09:36 AM
04/08/18 09:36 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936692
04/08/18 10:38 AM
04/08/18 10:38 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Giacomo;

So who are you saying is Admin?

Any truth to my speculation about the power base shifting to Canada?
?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936705
04/08/18 11:53 AM
04/08/18 11:53 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Nicky;

Bensonhurst... you confuse me...
You've been very quick to discredit the FBI,

I think what you are referring to is me saying that LE and Reporters not getting the story 100% correct.

Yes I do believe that. Not only do I believe I know for a fact that is the case.

However, it appears that the law of the land on Gangster.BB.Net is that you need to have one or the other for support you statement???

Pretty Much?
Correct?

Again was totally I see the logic behind it..
Because we need something to hang our hat one even if not 100% accurate more times than not there usually is some truth to what they are saying...

Again Nicky, in my OPINION there usually is some truth to their version of the story.
There has been times where they have been flat out wrong.....

I.E. Hoffa
I.E. Bonanno's

To name a couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936706
04/08/18 12:09 PM
04/08/18 12:09 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
when Rooster's alleged sources are called into question you claim to not wanting to get involved.

Nicky, what I was saying is that:

You and Rooster were talking about facts that I knew nothing about.
(History of the local 210)

I was just saying: I do not know anything about what you guys are talking about.
As I explained:

I have NO first hand and NO second hand knowledge of Buffalo

Until I joined this forum, I than read the book DICARLO and was amazed to find out how powerful the family was...

After seeing how you some of guys are able to piece all your info together kind of like mini-researcher's I think it is really cool.

I started to try that myself and was able to find a handful of articles from Canada

I simply posted my opinion based on the research that I have done.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936707
04/08/18 12:56 PM
04/08/18 12:56 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Canda

The FBI either did not care or knew nothing about or both in regards to the Bonnano's in Canada

Meanwhile the Bonanno Crew was so powerful they separated from the family pretty much and ran the whole Country, had a global reach.

So when the FBI, dismantled the Bonanno squad because they "THOUGHT THEY WERE DEAD" not only was

Massino able to rebuild to take over as the head of the COMMISION...

At about that same time the Bonnano Crew took over the whole CANADA.

Besides VITO RIZZUTTO and the 2017 indictments, there has NOT been one indictment linking the Bonnano's in Canada and in the U.S.

That is a major gateway that has existing for 60 years and the "FBI has UNCOVERED that the pipeline still exists"

So they though was "DEAD" they have UNCOVERED STILL EXISTS AND IS INTACT.

AGAIN WHAT THE FBI THOUGHT WAS DEAD, they have UNCOVERED STILL EXISTS AND INTACT?
Nicky, existed 60 years ago?

Was it the DEFUNCT MAGGIDINO CRIME FAMILY?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936708
04/08/18 12:58 PM
04/08/18 12:58 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
You are pointing to the article and saying well they are not listing exact rank and file it is vague

With the Bonanno's they are saying this guy is a Capo, this guy is made

But...... They have NO INTEL

WHY???

Because they have expended NO RESOURCES on them.

You have to admit that NICKY,

Why would they expend resources on a family they thought had NO RACKETS LEFT.

They have "UNCOVERED" some new FACTS, and this is PROOF that the FAMILIES including (TODARO) who they ONCE THOUGHT WERE NEIGHBORHOOD CLIQUE's

Have ONCE AGAIN EVOLVED.
ONCE AGAIN WHEH THEY THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS DEAD

it was NOT
And the families have EVOLVED.

Who? The Todaro's, the members and associates of the TODARO CRIME FAMILY.

Who else are they talking abou the FBI?

Nicky,

Who else in that indictment did they think was just a neighborhhod clique?

Who else has evolved?

They know about Bonnao's already?

They know about the Rizzuto's already?

They know the Rizzuto's are global already...

Noithing to uncover with them.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936720
04/08/18 02:55 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
As soon as you answer my question Nicky, youre not the Sheriff

And my comedy isnt wasted, because its not comedy, its reality

Jesus Christ... What question haven't I answered? And did you ask that question BEFORE or AFTER I sent the earlier response I'm asking you to reply to...

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936721
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Your new name is Loscalzo btw....

Loscalzo, do you know anything about Tampa other than from Scott?

Yep. Do you know anything about Buffalo other than the inner reaches of your imagination?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936722
04/08/18 02:57 PM
04/08/18 02:57 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Tell us what you know about Tampa that isnt published, thats my question

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936724
04/08/18 03:00 PM
04/08/18 03:00 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

It's pretty obvious that you have nothing to gain out of posting such ridiculous, unrelated links. I'm just going to point out how of course union corruption still exists, but there is no Buffalo mob behind it, and that's that. I think what you're trying to do by posting these unrelated links is to act like you have a sense of credibility. So when newcomers to this thread look at your posts, they'll say "Wow, this guy has really sourced his stuff."

Union corruption will always be a thing. Whether or not the mob is active doesn't change that.

Public Service Announcement: Rooster has posted nothing credible that indicates the Buffalo mob is still active. He has proven the Buffalo mob was into drugs in 1990 (which I never denied), he has linked a Rochester mob boss denying being in the Mafia (which is the most laughable and stupid thing I've ever witnessed), and he's referenced amateur news blogs as if they deserve more credibility over feds, DAs, federal prosecutors, and news reporters.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936725
04/08/18 03:05 PM
04/08/18 03:05 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
We all know losing sucks, you just cant handle it like normal. Little babies dont cry as much as you do. Its ok Loscalzo, your mommy will have your bottle ready when you get home.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936726
04/08/18 03:08 PM
04/08/18 03:08 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
its ok, Coppola will come out with another article soon littered with contradictions and you can send him a letter about how much he meant to you during your thread contribution

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936727
04/08/18 03:11 PM
04/08/18 03:11 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Tell us what you know about Tampa that isnt published, thats my question

Why? I could say the Iavarone Bros. are a lot more active than people think, but I wouldn't expect or care if anyone believed me because I know that, without reference, my words alone are no good. If people want to believe someone without any sources or references, they are fucking idiots. I mean that with every fiber of my being.
Do I expect anyone to believe me? No. Are you "delusional" if you don't believe me? No. Are you "full of crap" if you don't believe me? No. Unlike Rooster, I accept that if I give facts that aren't sourced, people probably should take it with a grain of salt.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #936728
04/08/18 03:15 PM
04/08/18 03:15 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Giacomo....is that Paul Grisanti?

No. I have not been in the area for a while.

Giacomo;

So who are you saying is Admin?

Any truth to my speculation about the power base shifting to Canada?
?

Frank Bifulco and Victor Sansanese. Right now I am saying the family has no Underboss, like how San Jose was when Figlia took over for Marino when he died up to 1995 when Figlia disbanded the family. The Luppinos have always been a powerhouse, Papalia's never recovered, but since the Rizzuto and some of the Toronto groups have been having trouble this past decade, the Papalia have been slowly making moves, but not waves. As I stated before, if a member from Canada is in the administration position, it would be Dom Violi, Natale Luppino, or Bruno Monaco.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936729
04/08/18 03:17 PM
04/08/18 03:17 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Nice, youre learning. So basically youre saying you know something about Tampa but really know nothing because you realize no one will believe you, right?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936730
04/08/18 03:19 PM
04/08/18 03:19 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Thanks for defining the admin Giacomo

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936731
04/08/18 03:20 PM
04/08/18 03:20 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Again Nicky, now we go back to weeks ago. You dont have to believe me or anyone else, but if other people choose to you dont have to get mad and pout like youve done many, many times. Just accept it. So again, are you ready to agree to disagree or just keep going? Whatever is fine with me.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936733
04/08/18 03:22 PM
04/08/18 03:22 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
We all know losing sucks, you just cant handle it like normal. Little babies dont cry as much as you do. Its ok Loscalzo, your mommy will have your bottle ready when you get home.

What exactly does this accomplish? Keep ignoring my post if it makes you feel better. Talk to your imaginary beat cops to brag about how you schooled some guys on a mafia forum.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936734
04/08/18 03:23 PM
04/08/18 03:23 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Again Nicky, now we go back to weeks ago. You dont have to believe me or anyone else, but if other people choose to you dont have to get mad and pout like youve done many, many times. Just accept it. So again, are you ready to agree to disagree or just keep going? Whatever is fine with me.

You should start telling people that the earth is flat, see what happens next.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #936735
04/08/18 03:24 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Its ok if you dont believe me....now what Loscalzo? Just keep foaming at the mouth and you pretending that your contradictory FBI articles are Gospel? Nah, I think a few of us arent falling for that. If you want to solely believe law enforcement though thats fine.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #936736
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Nice, youre learning. So basically youre saying you know something about Tampa but really know nothing because you realize no one will believe you, right?

Well... no....
Read my post again...
This is basic English. Did I use words that were too big for you?
I never said I didn't know anything about Tampa. I said that what I do know isn't sourced or referenced, so I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me. Just read through my posts carefully next time, and use the dictionary for any big words you get stuck on.

Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull