GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 311 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #932861
03/11/18 12:27 PM
03/11/18 12:27 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by Aces
Just venting. Im sick and tired of watching our beautiful american cities turn into primitive, violent, wastelands. Even some beautiful old southern towns have turned ghetto. Are you kidding??? Something needs to be done and quick!!! Aggressive action is a must.
Thank god we have President trump or it would be much worse. We need to initiate a very aggressive form of stop and frisk in the most dangerous neighborhoods and dramatically increase law enforcements presence in those neighborhoods while possiblly bringing in the national guard.
We have innocent children getting shot going to school or even sitting at their kitchen tables doing homework. This is a slap in the face to those innocent children and hard working people in those neighborhoods. How can the scumbag mayor of chicago and other liberals who “ act like they are compassionate” just sit back and let this happen?
Nancy Reagan started the “ just say no to drugs” campaign. Perhaps Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should initiate a Just Say No to having children before you are old enough to drink and before you are married campaign. that message in conjunction with aggressive stop and frisk will clean up those neighborhoods rather quickly, opposed to the black and white Left just doing nothing as there are now. There are also plenty of jobs out there. Lets make this happen...

Did u just say that?? why r ur statements always humanitarilly correct? ur thinking is always factual but... on this board ,u maybe should not call a politician a bad word.."This Place is Bugged"..Carlos Marcello,circa 1964...

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #932868
03/11/18 01:11 PM
03/11/18 01:11 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Rooster,

Didn't Puffy play high school football with Andrew Campos of the Gambinos, and didn't they remain friends?

Campos and other Gambinos used to hang at the Bad Boy studios during recordings.

Puffy definitely tried to play up the Sinatra image when he was at his peak. This vodka commercial with "Luck Be a Lady". lol. The guy has class, that's for sure.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: OakAsFan] #932872
03/11/18 01:39 PM
03/11/18 01:39 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Yes, theres many articles on them.

Puff definitely had/has an Italian infatuation.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #932902
03/11/18 05:04 PM
03/11/18 05:04 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Well the violence in Stockton California is on the rise, mainly Hispanics. Oakland California has been violent for along time, it went down then spiked right back up. San Jose, California has gone down a little each year and improving, however there is some questionable procedures the cops take. I traveled to Memphis, Tennessee and they have some issues there. St. Louis might be ranked number one, if not then at least in the top three. Inner city violent is not just related to one ethnic group but all. White crime has been on the rise since the early 2000's, they get addicted to meth, pills, and start to rob, B&E, and assaults just to support their habits, or get someone out of the way who is blocking their access.

Speaking a lot of truth there especially the last sentence.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: BlackFamily] #932932
03/11/18 11:57 PM
03/11/18 11:57 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Well the violence in Stockton California is on the rise, mainly Hispanics. Oakland California has been violent for along time, it went down then spiked right back up. San Jose, California has gone down a little each year and improving, however there is some questionable procedures the cops take. I traveled to Memphis, Tennessee and they have some issues there. St. Louis might be ranked number one, if not then at least in the top three. Inner city violent is not just related to one ethnic group but all. White crime has been on the rise since the early 2000's, they get addicted to meth, pills, and start to rob, B&E, and assaults just to support their habits, or get someone out of the way who is blocking their access.

Yeah..I guessed u would have liked that last sentence..always startin' racist shit ..go back to ur headphones & the next Tupac ,Biggie bullshit recording..Oh.... I'm sorry, u cant ,cause they're dead, 6 ft.under ,,where all gangsters belong.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #932942
03/12/18 01:06 AM
03/12/18 01:06 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Here's an article from the conservative National Review telling rural whites they need to just stop whining and move to where the jobs are.

The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2016/03/28/father-f-hrer/

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: OakAsFan] #932944
03/12/18 02:24 AM
03/12/18 02:24 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Here's an article from the conservative National Review telling rural whites they need to just stop whining and move to where the jobs are.

The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2016/03/28/father-f-hrer/

That's a blast oak..go fuck ur self.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: hoodlum] #933000
03/12/18 02:31 PM
03/12/18 02:31 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by hoodlum

Yeah..I guessed u would have liked that last sentence..always startin' racist shit ..go back to ur headphones & the next Tupac ,Biggie bullshit recording..Oh.... I'm sorry, u cant ,cause they're dead, 6 ft.under ,,where all gangsters belong.

lol lol lol rolleyes lol lol
U mad bro?
" always startin' racist s*** " Hypocrisy much? I mean have you seriously look at the mirror lately.

Tupac & Biggie? rolleyes lol
This will surprise you since you don't know Black people but not ALL of us listen to HIp-Hop or even are fans of Tupac/Biggie.
So your statement is mute. By the way, Lupe Fiasco is still alive.

cool

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #933003
03/12/18 02:48 PM
03/12/18 02:48 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The popularity of Tupac and Biggie after their deaths is starting to reach Elvis and John Lennon levels.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: OakAsFan] #933038
03/12/18 05:48 PM
03/12/18 05:48 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
The popularity of Tupac and Biggie after their deaths is starting to reach Elvis and John Lennon levels.

Dont make me laugh !!! Thats absolutely ridiculous. Those two knuckleheads didnt even create muscic, its all electronics and samples of others songs. They also have ridiculous names.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #933040
03/12/18 06:25 PM
03/12/18 06:25 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Elvis didn't create anything. Black people wrote his music. Taught him how to dance. Taught him how to sing. Taught him how to live.

Lennon was influenced by black blues artists, as was most of the British Invasion.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #933077
03/13/18 12:17 AM
03/13/18 12:17 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

Dont make me laugh !!! Thats absolutely ridiculous. Those two knuckleheads didnt even create muscic, its all electronics and samples of others songs. They also have ridiculous names.

So you hate two young men that were murdered 20 yrs ago

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #933105
03/13/18 08:28 AM
03/13/18 08:28 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
What was so good about them??? They were consumed with trying to come across as thugs and they got shot. You were surprised by that? I think they kind of acted silly.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #933134
03/13/18 04:07 PM
03/13/18 04:07 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
What was so good about them??? They were consumed with trying to come across as thugs and they got shot. You were surprised by that? I think they kind of acted silly.

You're on a mafia website denouncing thug culture, that doesnt make since

Let tupac and biggie rest in peace

Last edited by cookcounty; 03/13/18 04:08 PM.
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: cookcounty] #935520
03/30/18 02:20 PM
03/30/18 02:20 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by cookcounty

I recemtly listened to both of their discographies. I still leaning more towards Tupac.

- African Proverb
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935522
03/30/18 02:24 PM
03/30/18 02:24 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Aces cant discern political propaganda from entertainment. His political views were probably forged in the fires of Bruce Willis movies.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: BlackFamily] #935568
03/30/18 05:02 PM
03/30/18 05:02 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by cookcounty

I recemtly listened to both of their discographies. I still leaning more towards Tupac.

Of course its pac

Biggie was a lyricist, pac was lyrically preaching

Plus pac had a larger catalog (im talking about before he died, fuck all the posthumous shit)

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: cookcounty] #935570
03/30/18 05:35 PM
03/30/18 05:35 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Naw i wouldn't call Biggie a lyricist. His lyrics good but more concentrated om wordplay & bars. Yeah you could say that about Tupac. I just see them as being a bit overrated.

- African Proverb
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: BlackFamily] #935688
03/31/18 09:06 PM
03/31/18 09:06 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Naw i wouldn't call Biggie a lyricist. His lyrics good but more concentrated om wordplay & bars. Yeah you could say that about Tupac. I just see them as being a bit overrated.

I agree blackfamily, they were both very overrated. They werent musicians. Basically street level poets.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935699
04/01/18 01:07 AM
04/01/18 01:07 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

I agree blackfamily, they were both very overrated. They werent musicians. Basically street level poets.

Even then they were talented enough to be worldwide recognition regardless of your disdain.

- African Proverb
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935703
04/01/18 01:25 AM
04/01/18 01:25 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The legends of Tupac and Biggie are untouchable. Their haters must be exhausted after 20 years of trying to downplay them. Pac is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935736
04/01/18 10:11 AM
04/01/18 10:11 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
The only reason tupac or whatever his name was, is in the rock n roll hall of fame is because he was a colored guy. He belongs in the rock n roll hall of fame as much as chicken chow mein belongs in an irish pub. I dont think anyone took that induction seriously.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935742
04/01/18 12:12 PM
04/01/18 12:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame recognizes all forms of music that challenge authoritative or puritan standards of its time. Hip hop is rock and roll, and Pac is a legend. If they just wanted to induct a token black they could have inducted Will Smith. He's not in, because he's not rock and roll. Tupac is. So is all gangsta and political hip hop.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935745
04/01/18 01:08 PM
04/01/18 01:08 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
The disillusioned! Tupac sang that we still have not seen a black president. The song was changes. We have seen a black president. Still no changes. Tupac, more than Biggie, taught young black people to blame everybody else for their problems. Instead of using his popularity to inspire blacks in a productive manner, he contributed to the problem. The events that transpired throughout the final night of his life demonstrates that he couldn't change. Will Smith is still alive and enjoying his life.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935746
04/01/18 01:32 PM
04/01/18 01:32 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Blueracing347
That was well said my friend.

Last edited by Aces; 04/01/18 01:32 PM.
Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935756
04/01/18 02:47 PM
04/01/18 02:47 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What does being alive have to do with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Half the people in it are dead. It's kind of the point. It's what they accomplished in the past. Jimi Hendrix is dead. So, does that make Michael Nesmith of the Monkees a better guitarist than him? Because...he's alive? Tupac has more meaning and substance in one verse of any of his songs than Will Smith does in his entire body of work.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935789
04/01/18 08:27 PM
04/01/18 08:27 PM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Will Smith...? Now thats one guy Tupac does have more talent than.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935827
04/02/18 08:13 AM
04/02/18 08:13 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
"Tupac is rock and roll" "Hillary will win" and then you mention Hendrix is the same posting as tupac. Something isn't right in the useless mind of yours. Get the fuck out of here.

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935832
04/02/18 12:07 PM
04/02/18 12:07 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump voter on the internet:

[Linked Image]

Trump voter in real life:

[Linked Image]

Re: Extreme violence in our inner cities —— [Re: Aces] #935834
04/02/18 12:57 PM
04/02/18 12:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I blame The Beatles for the Extreme violence in our inner cities ...

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull