GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 72 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,816
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935686
03/31/18 08:53 PM
03/31/18 08:53 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I think its exactly the most accurate speculation possible. Well said.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935687
03/31/18 09:01 PM
03/31/18 09:01 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Although, the Feds have contrasting stories they leaked that say Falzone was in fact the leader of the family for 10 years and even during those ten years there was 25-40 members with possibly 2-3 captains that could each easily have had 5-10 associates. I also think Todaro still had boss power over Falzone up until his death even though he was said to be retired, Im not buying it. He was LCN to the end.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #935690
03/31/18 09:13 PM
03/31/18 09:13 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
My theory is that Buffalo was probably ready to flat line like some other families.
And the L.E. wrote them off

Not realizing that :

1) They were much much bigger and stronger in their day then say a C.A. family.
2) Under estimating the potential in the Canada crew. To possibly step up and lead.

Even with them taking a HUGE hit going down from say 100 active guys to 30
They still can be viable at 30.

With the smaller families at their height they were at 40-50 so now they only have 0-5 members left so other families came in and they became like a crew of a bigger family.

I also think it possible they were lacking leadership after Todaro retired.

I also think that maybe the leadership emerged from the Canada crew.

Maybe they revived the family however, the power has shifted to Canada

Maybe until Canada stepped up the remnants were working with other families
however, that has now changed.

So that is my theory
It is speculation

However, it would make both Nicky and Rooster, Giacomo and Nickel Correct.

1) Nicky was right that there has not been anything verified in the news you cannot deny that,
2) Nicky was right that L.E. and other sources declared them dead.

3) Rooster, Giacomo and Nickel that are from the area are telling the truth about what they are seeing and hearing basically LCN guys doing LCN things regularly

4) The new indictment and arrests point to possibly a re-emergence of the family.

Again, not what they were at their height in membership and power also not completely dead, appears they are active and rebuilding at the moment.

What do you say guys
???????

I thin this is a very good possibility. Most of what I was thinking but unable to succinctly say. One thing I’m sure of, Family isn’t dead, but the power could have definitely shifted to Canada factions.

Last edited by NickleCity; 03/31/18 10:35 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935691
03/31/18 09:25 PM
03/31/18 09:25 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
@ Nickle City, dont say that, you know who is reading!

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935693
03/31/18 10:37 PM
03/31/18 10:37 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by The_Rooster

LOl😂 😆

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935694
03/31/18 10:43 PM
03/31/18 10:43 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
Having crews on both sides of the boarder is HUGE..

That pipeline is a racket unto itself

What other family has crews on both sides?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935695
03/31/18 10:52 PM
03/31/18 10:52 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Bonanno does/did with Rizzutos...supposedly Detroit has a Windsor crew

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935700
04/01/18 01:19 AM
04/01/18 01:19 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
In 2006, you claim that they have a confusing and strange structure, what does this mean and what is your source?

What I mean by this is that they had a boss, underboss, a consigliere, and four capos presiding over a crew of just 16 soldiers.
"Simple arithmetic will tell you that it amounts to one “management” type for every 2.28 “workers,” a difficult if not unworkable business model. Today some – like Sonny – have passed on, and others – like Frank “Butchie Bifocals” BiFulco – have been in prison for a long time." - http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2012/Sep18/Hudson.html

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935701
04/01/18 01:21 AM
04/01/18 01:21 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Three people alone on this single thread believe it without any of my evidence, its not propaganda.

All three people have offered different stories.

Tampa and Buffalo are apples and oranges as much as you try and bundle the two. Its a ridiculous effort to do so, but keep trying to make the point.

[/quote]

Tampa and Buffalo aren't apples and oranges. Both families were once incredibly powerful (the control the Trafficantes had over Cuba is incredible), and both families died out in the early 2000s by most law enforcement accounts. Last official bust for Trafficantes is 2000 whilst Buffalos was 2003. How are they apples and oranges?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935702
04/01/18 01:23 AM
04/01/18 01:23 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
When the Feds say he was the leader from 06-16 of the family what was he the leader of Nicky?

He was the boss of a defunct family. Just like Billy D'Elia was. Just like Vincent LoScalzo is. Just like how Joseph Gagliano was a member of a defunct family. Do I need to run you through the tree concept again?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935704
04/01/18 01:25 AM
04/01/18 01:25 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Tampa has two surviving members of a family while Buffalo has over 40, do the math and stop comparing the two. Thats the only propaganda here.

Tampa has more than 2 surviving members, but I don't fault you for saying that since I only named two.

By the way, if you can name me "over 40" confirmed members of the Buffalo crime family, I'll concede the family is most likely still active. Bonus points if there are 10 under 50.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #935705
04/01/18 01:27 AM
04/01/18 01:27 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Here is a post from Hollander on a different thread pertaining to the Violi's

Contraband Tobacco: Part of the profits went to the Violi clan

if they are part of Buffalo's Canadian crew they seem to be very active

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/j...s-profits-serait-allee-au-clan-violi.php

Good article Bensonhurst. Thanks for posting.

The Violis are quite a big name in Canada. The fact that their outfit hasn't been linked with the Todaro crime family speaks waves about any theorized connection.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #935708
04/01/18 01:34 AM
04/01/18 01:34 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
My theory is that Buffalo was probably ready to flat line like some other families.

Not realizing that :

2) Under estimating the potential in the Canada crew. To possibly step up and lead.

With the smaller families at their height they were at 40-50 so now they only have 0-5 members left so other families came in and they became like a crew of a bigger family.

So that is my theory
It is speculation

1) Nicky was right that there has not been anything verified in the news you cannot deny that,

3) Rooster, Giacomo and Nickel that are from the area are telling the truth about what they are seeing and hearing basically LCN guys doing LCN things regularly

4) The new indictment and arrests point to possibly a re-emergence of the family.

Again, not what they were at their height in membership and power also not completely dead, appears they are active and rebuilding at the moment.

What do you say guys
???????

Bensonhurst you've made a big error in your theory. I'm disappointed that Rooster didn't mention it, just shows how selective he is.
You mentioned that "Even with taking taking a HUGE hit going down from say 100 active guys to 30
They still can be viable at 30."
"With the smaller families at their height they were at 40-50 so now they only have 0-5 members left so other families came in and they became like a crew of a bigger family."

Here's the thing. By 1989, Buffalo was confirmed to have 45 members. So, by your own logic, Buffalo is in the league of the other smaller families.

That's why that theory doesn't work. Believe me, I don't have any problems with you having speculation, but that theory isn't possible because Buffalo had 45 members by 1989. And that was before the family began to feel the effects of law enforcement strain.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935709
04/01/18 01:35 AM
04/01/18 01:35 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Although, the Feds have contrasting stories they leaked that say Falzone was in fact the leader of the family for 10 years and even during those ten years there was 25-40 members with possibly 2-3 captains that could each easily have had 5-10 associates. I also think Todaro still had boss power over Falzone up until his death even though he was said to be retired, Im not buying it. He was LCN to the end.

Let me know if I want you to explain the fact that someone can be the boss of a defunct family again.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #935710
04/01/18 01:37 AM
04/01/18 01:37 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickleCity

LOl😂 😆

If people honestly take Rooster/Nickle over feds, DAs, federal prosecutors, mob experts, and news reporters, than I don't know what to say. And somehow I'm "gullible" for believing the feds over Rooster, who hadn't heard the term Todaro crime family before 2017.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935714
04/01/18 02:22 AM
04/01/18 02:22 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
You still havent answered my questions either Nicky, if you go back a few posts you will see what they were.

Alright I'm on it, Rooster. But you have to answer the questions I have been asking throughout this thread. Deal?
Here are some questions from you I missed:
""So he took over a Crime Family that the Feds claim was defunct years earlier? And then the Feds say he took over a beleaguered crime family years later?..and now youre assuming he wasnt able to stabilize and increase membership like a Joe Ligambi did?""
I don't know if the feds ever confirmed the family was defunct before 2017. By 2012, the family's activity was pretty much unknown, but a structure was theorized.

""So then you must think that the Washington Post is lying, correct?""
Nope.

""Why does the Reporter say that FEDS say he took over in 2006 and do you believe that the Washington Post is lying?""
I think 2006 was the final year the feds confirmed the family was active. That was when they posted that confusing chart.

""What constitutes ghosting on this forum Nicky? Is it you? Im just asking so we all know"" - When you are still reading through all the posts (like you admitted to doing previously) but aren't replying.

""@ Nicky, also please, for the sake of all of us on this forum, explain who defines that there can actually be a Boss of a defunct family? Meaning who told you that Loscalzo (or Delia) is the Boss of the now defunct Tampa family and not the ex boss of the defunct family? Who has told you that this is the correct terminology?""
Answered this one dozens of times. On the subject of who tells me the correct terminology, I take the D'Elia thing. He was indicted and called the boss of the Scranton family, even though that family was defunct.
And does the terminology really matter? That's what I want to know.

""@ Nicky, do you believe that the Tampa Family went defunct in 2006-07 or earlier?""
Probably between 2002-2005.

""@ Nicky, how do you know that Todaro is at La Nova every day full time?""
Due to the size of his company, it's hard to believe he's only a part-time CEO. He has been behind various decisions that the company made, and has spoken for the company a lot. That doesn't imply part-time. Also, he challenged news reporters to come and see what he was up to, and see for themselves that he was at his company "7 days a week."
You could argue that everyone else is making decisions for him, and he is just being handed a speech to recite to press. But that seems like a stretch.

Here are my questions you haven't answered:
""By the way Rooster, why do you think the Musitanos whacked Papalia and his top lieutenant? For fun? Or to take over their rackets and interests?"" I asked that one twice.

""So your knowledge is from knowing certain people, huh? That's great and all, but when I claimed to have spoken to a top LE official, you accused me of lying. Where's the double standard Rooster? Because apparently I'm supposed to accept that you've been talking to all these cops off the record, but when I claim to have talked to a cop I'm a liar?""

What sort of discrepancies were in the article here (http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2013/Jan8/TodaroNicoletti.html) that you claim has inaccuracies?

Why do you hang on to the Vincent LoScalzo thing so much? Does that help your argument in any way?

Why was Joe Todaro Jr. a "close confidant" of a teenager who was supposedly a gang member and union leader as well?

What was the 2012 bust of the Todaro crime family you mentioned?

How does Frank Falzone's law firm specializing in debt collection constitute "mob-like" tactics?

""Third queston: I haven't asked this before, but you said James Feliciano was made in 2000, but he was indicted in Feb. 2000? Also, during that time, he lived in Brooklyn.""

"""Fourth question: You said:
"Members are still under surveillance by BPD and NYS Police, Im not sure about the Feds but they are thought to be viable per local and state law enforecement's definition."
Why have numerous law enforcement officials (I have listed many) denied that the Buffalo mafia exists. They have no reason to do so and it could only hurt any future cases for them if they're lying. By the way, this includes Buffalo federal prosecutor Lee Coppola, Erie County DA Frank J. Clark and Buffalo FBI agent Andrew Goralski. You are saying that LE are conducting surveillance on mobsters. I have given you clear evidence that LE does not consider these guys to be still active.
Also, if LE are conducting surveillance on these guys (which it's clear they're not), why have there been no busts in over 15 years? This can't be compared to Chicago or Detroit, since there is usually a bust every few years for those families (more so for Chicago, less so for Detroit). Usually investigations are finished in less than five years, when a case is made. It's extremely rare a mob investigation lasts over a decade. Since you are claiming "LE is keeping tabs on these guys" we can assume there's multiple investigations. Yet no cases.
By the way, your initial answer to this question above was "You know nothing about Buffalo or know anyone from here" - True, but it's common knowledge that LE don't follow people and watch people for 15+ years without making a bust...""""

""""Fifth question:
You said that the existence of the mob in Buffalo is not a secret, and people know what they do. Then why would the area's two leading news stations consistently report, complete with backed up sources, that the family is defunct. Why would acclaimed mob experts and journalists be trying to cover up the existence of this family?""""

"""You said that the articles I posted could be easily misinterpreted. How in the hell do you misinterpret: "The Mafia is all but dead in Western New York. So what killed it?" with comments in the article such as ""“Most of the men who were responsible for the mob murders in Buffalo are dead,” he said. “The hit men who committed the murders are dead." "And no young people have emerged to replace them, Coppola said."" and """Today, both Cohen and Coppola estimate that there are no more than a handful of surviving mob members in the area, with no viable organization to unite them, and no leader."""
There is no ambiguity in these statements and no room for misinterpretation. These articles I posted explicitly state the Mafia is dead in Buffalo and Western NY. """"

""""Seventh question:
You noted that "Cops here are friends with members, are involved in crime themselves and corrupt prone, just like everywhere else." It seems you are implying that corruption is a big factor in why these alleged mobsters aren't getting busted "just like everywhere else." Except "everywhere else" where there is an active mafia family or criminal enterprise, there are busts. If you are implying that corruption in Buffalo is so prevalent that busts are impossible, that is a wild statement. Of course, if you are implying something different then I apologise for the confusion. Any insight?""""

What in this article: https://www.redstate.com/diary/labo...rs-local-91-cant-seem-to-shake-its-past/ - indicates any sort of (current) mob activity?

Yes, Western New York is quite corrupt. But ""are they corrupt enough to the point where there can be an entire family under their nose and nobody knows about it? Or better yet, they actively deny it? I dont think that scale of corruption takes place anywhere in America anymore, at least not for the mafia."" That was a question I asked earlier.

Regarding the Ciminelli bust: "Does every construction scam have to do with the Mafia? No, and there is no evidence that this Ciminelli one did. This was a plain and simple scam. What would the mob's role in this be? And don't you think that if there was a mob angle to this then prosecutors, feds and news reporters would lap it up?""

Regarding the article you posted in which the alleged Rochester boss denied being a mob boss: ""You think we can ring up Frank Cali and he'll say he's the boss of the Gambino mob?""

Is there any evidence that Cohen was a Buffalo crime family associate, and is there any evidence he worked with anyone other than the Luccheses.

"""Seriously, when did the credibility of my info "fall apart?" When did the credibility of the number of high-ranking LE guys, journalists, prosecutors and mob experts "fall apart." It hasn't. So explain to me how your comment there makes sense."""

"""How many of the guys that Sonny linked under are 65?
And, by the way, what happened to the dozens of members and associates from other families like Milwaukee, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, etc.???? Or are your drunk city cops telling you that they are active as well?""""

New questions:
When the feds say Falzone took over in 2006 or whatever, why are you so quick to jump on that? You've been discrediting the feds for this entire thread. Why do you hang on their word once they suit your agenda?
By the way, whatever the feds say pre-2017 doesn't mean anything regarding the current day situation. The feds confirmed the family was dead last year. Look at this FBI article:
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/mafia-family-tree.pdf/view
While the Mafia–also known as La Cosa Nostra--may no longer possess the robust national presence and influence it once had, it remains a significant threat in the extended New York metropolitan area, New. England, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Detroit.
As well as this, here's another FBI article: https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/organized-crime
"The LCN is most active in the New York metropolitan area, parts of New Jersey, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, and New England. The major LCN families include the five New York-based families—Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese, and Luchese; the Newark-based DeCavalcante family; the New England LCN; the Philadelphia LCN; and the Chicago Outfit. They have members in other major cities and are involved in international crimes. Although the LCN has its roots in Italian organized crime, it has been a separate organization for many years. Today it cooperates in various criminal activities with different criminal groups that are headquartered in Italy."
Now, don't be fooled when it mentions Buffalo later on in the page. "Labor law violations occur primarily in large cities with both a strong industrial base and strong labor unions, like New York, Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, and Philadelphia." That isn't proof that the Buffalo Mafia is still active, otherwise that would mean the Cleveland Mafia is still active (which it definitely isn't.)

""Fading is not defunct and the Feds clearly have contrasting thoughts"" - Where are the contrasting thoughts?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935715
04/01/18 02:29 AM
04/01/18 02:29 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
BensonHURST, the 100 members started to die out, split or transferred to another family. Take Pittston, Pa we know that family was controlled by Magaddino until the late 1950's. 1950's was a big era for the crime families as they started to expand their crime families. We know that once John passed away, Scranton started to operate independent from Buffalo. Then you have Rochester, and later the 1970 big split. These members were made in Buffalo, but there were some that questioned Magaddino's leadership. Anthony, a capo from Buffalo moved to California, to both keep a close eye on a teamster member and to get away from the fueds in the Buffalo crime family.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935729
04/01/18 07:55 AM
04/01/18 07:55 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
There he is lol. Great job Nicky, thanks for the novel that repeats everything youve been trying to convince us of. When does the epilogue come out when the 2017 bust proves youre wrong?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935730
04/01/18 08:07 AM
04/01/18 08:07 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
One thing I am interested in is who the other remaining Tampa members are, Loscalzo, Albano, Raffa and who else?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935747
04/01/18 01:37 PM
04/01/18 01:37 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
[quote=The_Rooster]Three people alone on this single thread believe it without any of my evidence, its not propaganda.

All three people have offered different stories.

It is a secret organization , of course we will have different stories. We wa h know bits and pieces, some right and some wrong. There are different stories about what has and is taking place int the big families too. My whole purpose is to get you to admit you don’t know the whole story either. Therefor you can’t rule out Buffalo being active to some degree.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935748
04/01/18 01:48 PM
04/01/18 01:48 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Not realizing that :

So that is my theory
It is speculation

What do you say guys
???????

Bensonhurst you've made a big error in your theory. I'm disappointed that Rooster didn't mention it, just shows how selective he is.
You mentioned that "Even with taking taking a HUGE hit going down from say 100 active guys to 30
They still can be viable at 30."
"With the smaller families at their height they were at 40-50 so now they only have 0-5 members left so other families came in and they became like a crew of a bigger family."

Here's the thing. By 1989, Buffalo was confirmed to have 45 members. So, by your own logic, Buffalo is in the league of the other smaller families.

That's why that theory doesn't work. Believe me, I don't have any problems with you having speculation, but that theory isn't possible because Buffalo had 45 members by 1989. And that was before the family began to feel the effects of law enforcement strain.

45 known or confirmed members...Most of the time there are more made men than L.E. knows. One just has to look to the 5 big families to understand this is true.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #935749
04/01/18 01:51 PM
04/01/18 01:51 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Canadian Newspaers has been using the term Todaro Crime Family at least by 2016.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickleCity] #935750
04/01/18 01:59 PM
04/01/18 01:59 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Canadian Newspaers has been using the term Todaro Crime Family at least by 2016.

Sorry I misspoke...it seams Canadian papers use Todaro Crime Family as a designation for Buffalo, even indication that the Musitano Crime family had longstanding ties to the Todaro Crime Family. I would say there has to be a reason they use this designation over Maggadino Crime Family, or Buffalo Crime Gamily.

The Musitano family also at one time had strong links to the Todaro Crime Family in Buffalo.

Look at this Toronto Sun article: Toronto Sun links Musitano Crime Family to Todaro Crime Family

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/01/18 05:57 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935754
04/01/18 02:41 PM
04/01/18 02:41 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Which means they were connected after the murder of Papalia

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935766
04/01/18 04:49 PM
04/01/18 04:49 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
One thing I am interested in is who the other remaining Tampa members are, Loscalzo, Albano, Raffa and who else?

Raffa committed suicide in 2000. So not him.
Turns out Frank Albano might be dead too. If alive today he'd be 78.

Antonio Amorelli is still alive.
Michael Napoli is probably the youngest member at 66 in Tampa. Miami straightened out a handful of young guys in the 90s like John Mamone and maybe Spitaleri.
There are probably around 5-to-10 surviving members of the Trafficante crime family. The charts on this site: http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Tampa are not quite accurate, because they have some associates listed as soldiers, but it's a good start.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #935767
04/01/18 04:50 PM
04/01/18 04:50 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
There he is lol. Great job Nicky, thanks for the novel that repeats everything youve been trying to convince us of. When does the epilogue come out when the 2017 bust proves youre wrong?

You gonna answer my questions or no?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935770
04/01/18 05:18 PM
04/01/18 05:18 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
How do you know they are just associates? and how do you know that they made a bunch of guys in Miami? I would love to see those articles.

And why isnt there a Buffalo chart from this guys website?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935771
04/01/18 05:19 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
All your questions have been answered by the 3 of us several times over.

Btw, Happy Easter

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935772
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Also, do you know what kind of car Loscalzo drives?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #935777
04/01/18 06:34 PM
04/01/18 06:34 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Another Canadian paper that directly links recent arrests to the Buffalo Crime Family that was headed by the late Joe Todaro.

From Metro News Canada Toronto Edition:

Published on Nov 09 2017
Staff
TORSTAR NEWS SERVICE
MILTON—The RCMP and FBI have made a string of arrests involving fentanyl trafficking by a long-established Hamilton crime group and the Gambino organized family of New York.
Among those arrested are members of the crime networks established by the late Paolo Violi and his father-in-law, the late Giacomo Luppino.

The names of the accused are expected to be announced later today.

The arrests were driven by the work of at least one “wise guy” – or mob member – who turned informer, a source close to the investigation said.

Violi was slain in 1978 in Montreal by men connected to the rival crime family of Nick Rizzuto and his son, Vito.

The arrests also hit members of the Buffalo crime family headed by the late Joe Todaro.

The Gambino crime family was once considered the most powerful Mafia family in New York.

In the early 1960s, Giacomo Luppino was considered by Toronto police to be one of the founders of the local governing body of the 'Ndrangheta Mafia group, called La Camera di Controllo or the Crimini.

Can’t get a clearer connection to the Buffalo Crime Family than this! Here is the link: Canadian Arrests Linked to Buffalo Crime Family

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/01/18 06:37 PM.
Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull