GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, m2w, Blackmobs), 236 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,948
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,342
Posts1,058,961
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 36 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934014
03/19/18 07:06 AM
03/19/18 07:06 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...tm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

John Brennan Tweet Confirms Donald Trump’s Concerns About Politicized Intelligence

Last edited by Ciment; 03/19/18 09:41 AM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934021
03/19/18 09:37 AM
03/19/18 09:37 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The only thing I am a real liberal about is a parent touching his kid. If I saw that as a coach I would confront the parent and tell them keep your hand off that kid. If they did not stop I would show them what it felt like by doing what they did hitting them. I have done it a few times.

Once we had a under nine yr old team practice at night under the lights. Around the field their were soft ball fields. We had a permit for that field to practice on. The soft ball players did not. So they started to hit soft balls out to where we were practing. I told a parent we would be off the field in ten minutes. The softball players men thought they could gorilla us off the field if they kept it up.

So finally they got what they wanted I sent the team home a little early. But now I was a little pissed off at the soft ball guys. I found a ball on our field and took it and walked toward them. A player wanted the ball I did answer him just kept walking toward them. When I was ten feet from the leader or their manger I picked up one of their soft bats metal bat. I told him there stuff was mine now. He said something I hit him in the face with the ball. A clincher soft ball is actually pretty hard if you get hit in the face with one from close range. Then someone else tried to talk he got the bat in the ribs I saw the ribs move. They could have all jumped me and fucked me up. But instead they must have been real liberals and they ran away fucking punks.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934022
03/19/18 09:56 AM
03/19/18 09:56 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Is there a real liberal who would actually fight if they did not have the time to call the police?

I knew one kid Irish kid he got me into the music I like today. Like Black Sabbath and cream and other groups like that. Before that it was jay and the Americans. I still like them.

But he hated the Vietnam war so he would go picket against it. For a pacifist he would also get into fight I used to laugh when I saw it. He just get married an Irish girl from Ireland. A real knockout a beauty with that Irish accent.

Their first place was a real shit hole after I saw it I would bring them stuff to decorate it I stole everything I brought them.

I knew I wanted to fuck that girl. Any way one day he leaves her alone with me to picket. Half hour later I was banging her. It did that for three months.

Later my friends and I saw another group of picketers burning the American flag. We did not like that. I went home, but they stayed followed the guy he burned the flag and kidnapped him off the street. They took him some place where they could take their time with him. I was told latter someone bought a flag wraped it around his head and sit the flag on fire.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934024
03/19/18 11:40 AM
03/19/18 11:40 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/...nt-no-disrespect-to-female-trump-voters/

CLINTON CAVES: Hillary Says She ‘Meant NO DISRESPECT’ to Female TRUMP Voters

Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #934026
03/19/18 11:41 AM
03/19/18 11:41 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted by Footreads
Is there a real liberal who would actually fight if they did not have the time to call the police?

I knew one kid Irish kid he got me into the music I like today. Like Black Sabbath and cream and other groups like that. Before that it was jay and the Americans. I still like them.

But he hated the Vietnam war so he would go picket against it. For a pacifist he would also get into fight I used to laugh when I saw it. He just get married an Irish girl from Ireland. A real knockout a beauty with that Irish accent.

Their first place was a real shit hole after I saw it I would bring them stuff to decorate it I stole everything I brought them.

I knew I wanted to fuck that girl. Any way one day he leaves her alone with me to picket. Half hour later I was banging her. It did that for three months.

Later my friends and I saw another group of picketers burning the American flag. We did not like that. I went home, but they stayed followed the guy he burned the flag and kidnapped him off the street. They took him some place where they could take their time with him. I was told latter someone bought a flag wraped it around his head and sit the flag on fire.

Why did you bang your own friends wife?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934027
03/19/18 11:42 AM
03/19/18 11:42 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #934039
03/19/18 01:57 PM
03/19/18 01:57 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

It's hard to believe you have a daughter who won't speak with you.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934047
03/19/18 03:36 PM
03/19/18 03:36 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
The whole taking their time and doing whatever they did to the scumbag could have really been avoided. If he didn't like this country he should have left. Just like the liberals

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934050
03/19/18 03:46 PM
03/19/18 03:46 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...tm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Nolte: 9 Democrat Lawmakers with Ties to Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan

Re: president trump [Re: blueracing347] #934058
03/19/18 05:11 PM
03/19/18 05:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump supporters should move to Russia.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #934059
03/19/18 05:19 PM
03/19/18 05:19 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by OakAsFan

Why ?? After over a year investigating, the evidence so far has only proven that democrats colluded with Russia...If Russia was such a dangerous threat to us, why did Hillary and Obama give them 20% of our uranium ?? How did that benefit the U.S.'s interests ??

Re: president trump [Re: alexandarns] #934060
03/19/18 05:22 PM
03/19/18 05:22 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted by alexandarns

Why did you bang your own friends wife?

He was not a real friend plus in those days I just took what I wanted. It was before I met my wife

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #934061
03/19/18 05:28 PM
03/19/18 05:28 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

It's hard to believe you have a daughter who won't speak with you. He

She speaks to me in fact she will be here with my grandson Henry on March 26. On the March 27 we all go to jersey to meet my new grand daughter. You can plan a day she will be induced to deliver that’s the day smile

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #934062
03/19/18 05:33 PM
03/19/18 05:33 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

Russian people don’t love trump they love Putin. It sounds like a place oak would move to if he could hopefully he will after hill, obama and the rest go to prison.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934065
03/19/18 05:53 PM
03/19/18 05:53 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yes, DiLorenzo, I'm aware the REPUBLICANS doing the investigating are trying to pass this off on the Democrats and divert attention from Trump. In related news, the fox says the hen house is fine.

Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #934068
03/19/18 06:11 PM
03/19/18 06:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
He was not a real friend plus in those days I just took what I wanted. It was before I met my wife

Sure. You get called on it, then invoke your wife and how you're a changed man. You bragged about having sex with a friend's wife multiple times. You bragged about routinely stealing household items, which isn't altogether a horrible thing compared to other things you've admitted to, but then, you admit to having knowledge of someone being kidnapped and burned for nothing more than expressing a political statement, which is a terrorist attack. And, of course, this was probably your watered down version of the story anyway. You were probably one of the assailants. Come on, why would you bring it up if you weren't involved? It's your style. It's the Trump way. You're just not going to confess to a felony on the internet,. Anyhow, I always enjoy reading stories from Trump supporters about their past. What role models you guys are.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934205
03/20/18 05:05 PM
03/20/18 05:05 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ciment

Bill clinton got his dick sucked, donald trumps advocates touching womens vaginas without their permissiom

Alleged conservatist are the phoniest most hypocritical vermin the world has to offer

U thought america was great until trump told u that it aint

@footreads

U and your cronies sound like the scum of the earth

Only kidnapped the guy because he was by himself

Trumps people are the ones going to prison

@blueracing

The native americans are the only people who can truly tell someone to go back to their country

Last edited by cookcounty; 03/20/18 05:07 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #934207
03/20/18 05:17 PM
03/20/18 05:17 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Yes, DiLorenzo, I'm aware the REPUBLICANS doing the investigating are trying to pass this off on the Democrats and divert attention from Trump. In related news, the fox says the hen house is fine.

The FBI was investigating this bs since before Trump was elected...So that's around two years now between the FBI, senate and house investigations and Mueller's with hunt and there's nothing...Its amazing how one reality star can get over on all these investigators isn't it ?? Lol

Mueller isn't even investigating the collusion anymore....Even buggy eyed Schiif said that he cant rely on Mueller finding evidence of collusion...

Just amazing how the reality star pulled off the greatest election heist in history and nobody can find any evidence of it !! Lol

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934209
03/20/18 06:01 PM
03/20/18 06:01 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Almost none of that is true, DiLorenzo. You're in denial. We'll see if Trump tries to fire Mueller.

"You can't prove it" are always the words of a guilty person. It is common knowledge that Trump is a traitor. He even congratulated Putin on his reelection, after he's threatened our country.

Trump supporters are the people who need to leave the country. They're the real traitors.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934211
03/20/18 06:18 PM
03/20/18 06:18 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
If I was a betting man and I am I would bet trump will never see any jail time and he will get re-elected.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934219
03/20/18 07:12 PM
03/20/18 07:12 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Any one who would leave the country instead of fighting in a civil war are the real traitors so Have a good trip oak and mommy and daddy.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934271
03/21/18 01:59 AM
03/21/18 01:59 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I know what the liberals will do they will use our cheap labor to fight it the black gangs and Spanish illegals.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: cookcounty] #934294
03/21/18 07:06 AM
03/21/18 07:06 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@ciment

Bill clinton got his dick sucked, donald trumps advocates touching womens vaginas without their permissiom

Alleged conservatist are the phoniest most hypocritical vermin the world has to offer

U thought america was great until trump told u that it aint

@Cookcounty

Your level of intelligence & childish behavior never ceases to amaze me.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934295
03/21/18 07:30 AM
03/21/18 07:30 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Clinton did not get in peached because he got his dick sucked. He lied about it under oath.

But it never would have come to that if he did not break his promise that he made to the republicans.

He promised the republicans he would not shut down the government. Then he broke that promise because the democrats came to him and asked him to break the promise that he made to Orin Hatch. So he let the government shut down. He made an enemy of the Republican when he did that.

That was the real reason why he was impeached.

Now unlike Clinton trump did not break any promises he made to the democrats they still hated him. That’s is why he should deport every illegal in the country and fuck Daca.
Because the democrats are trying to use it against him.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934296
03/21/18 07:55 AM
03/21/18 07:55 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Clinton was only impeached by a Republican congress. It was overturned by the senate. He served out his term. He also presided over the most peaceful and prosperous time in the country's history.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934297
03/21/18 08:32 AM
03/21/18 08:32 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
The Whitewater investigation began in May 1994, and Special Counsel was appointed in August 1994, the shutdown began in November 1995.

The Whitewater investigation lasted 4+ years.

Mueller was appointed Special Counsel on May 17, 2017. His investigation hasn't even been going on for 1 year.

What's the rush now? Surely the allegations here deserve as careful investigation as Whitewater did.

Trump has nothing to worry about on the Russia front, he's done nothing wrong, as he keeps telling us. And the GOP holds a majority in both the house and Senate, so impeachment by the Dems for sheer partisanship sake isn't going to be an issue.

Mueller has found some some serious money laundering crimes, which deserve prosecution, even if nothing else comes out of the investigation. And the indictments against the Russians by Mueller resulted in sanctions on them. Not bad for a witch hunt.

Interestingly, Ted Olson declined to join Trump's legal team yesterday, for the second time.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934305
03/21/18 09:25 AM
03/21/18 09:25 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Problem with trump you can never be sure if he would listen to his legal advice.

Who cares how Long mueller’s investigation. Let it go on the people are bored with it. So I am with you man. Let’s say one of his people did something before the election that might be illegal.

An example could be he was married and was driving some where to fuck his girl friend.

When he loses control of his car into a river. His girl is drowning and begging for help. So he saves himself and let’s her die. Let’s say her name was Mary Joe.

It has something to do with him not trump.you a special council is just a witch hunt to get you to lie about someone so you don’t go to jail yourself

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934307
03/21/18 09:28 AM
03/21/18 09:28 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
While we are on the subject was obama and his wife and Hillary disbarred. What the fuck did they do for that to happen.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #934310
03/21/18 09:44 AM
03/21/18 09:44 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Problem with trump you can never be sure if he would listen to his legal advice.

Who cares how Long mueller’s investigation. Let it go on the people are bored with it. So I am with you man. Let’s say one of his people did something before the election that might be illegal.

An example could be he was married and was driving some where to fuck his girl friend.

When he loses control of his car into a river. His girl is drowning and begging for help. So he saves himself and let’s her die. Let’s say her name was Mary Joe.

It has something to do with him not trump.you a special council is just a witch hunt to get you to lie about someone so you don’t go to jail yourself

Ted Kennedy should have gone to jail, so im not sure where you're going here. But its a perfect example of how we have a different system of justice for the rich and powerful.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #934311
03/21/18 09:53 AM
03/21/18 09:53 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Here is where I am going if that person was not Kennedy and was just someone on trumps campaign he would likely go to jail. Unless he makes a deal to lie to the special counsel to lie about trump to stay out of jail.

Now was the special prosecutor formed to get a guy who drown his girl friend?

only the unloved hate
Page 32 of 36 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull