GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Luciano_Gotti), 227 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,387
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932658
03/10/18 10:51 AM
03/10/18 10:51 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Yeah, i never heard of a white neighborhood where the children can’t go outside because of shootings and other forms of violence.
I never saw or even heard of a white neighborhood having a chinese restaurant that needed bullet proof glass between the cashier and the customer.
I never heard of white pro athletes getting involved in shoot outs.
I never heard of white musicians getting shot at or carrying guns to night clubs.
The black culture is just ridiculously immature, irresponsible, and may i say violent. It all goes back to out of wedlock births.
Where’s dad ??????

The title of this thread should be “the myth of black fathers”.

Last edited by Aces; 03/10/18 10:51 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932694
03/10/18 02:28 PM
03/10/18 02:28 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I've said this before but the majority of the time I look up a black American athlete on Wikipedia the "early life" section says "raised by single parent".

It's not racist to say that. If anything I sympathise with black women in inner cities having to raise children because a lot of men in these communities don't have backbone.

Plenty of black people in Ireland now. I don't have a problem with them by and large, but I know a girl who was knocked up by a black guy, and, you guessed it, is raising the child alone.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Moe_Tilden] #932741
03/10/18 06:08 PM
03/10/18 06:08 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I've said this before but the majority of the time I look up a black American athlete on Wikipedia the "early life" section says "raised by single parent".

It's not racist to say that. If anything I sympathise with black women in inner cities having to raise children because a lot of men in these communities don't have backbone.

Plenty of black people in Ireland now. I don't have a problem with them by and large, but I know a girl who was knocked up by a black guy, and, you guessed it, is raising the child alone.

Good post Moe. Unfortunately its an all too familiar problem. I just hope Ireland is staying true to its culture, i heard its a beautiful country with some great people.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #932745
03/10/18 06:27 PM
03/10/18 06:27 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by Aces

Good post Moe. Unfortunately its an all too familiar problem. I just hope Ireland is staying true to its culture, i heard its a beautiful country with some great people.

The world views america as racist assholes

You're certainly holding true to that stereotype

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932752
03/10/18 06:58 PM
03/10/18 06:58 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Yeah sure, the world thinks we are a bunch of racist. Yet when they are in danger or need help, who do they call ? Us, the racist assholes. Give me a break. Your statement is foolish. The world does view our country as violent thanks to black neighborhoods.
How many tourists were robbed and/ or killed in NYC by blacks? A lot. Do a google search. It certainly wasnt any whites.
Stop drinking the grape soda; i mean kool aid.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932768
03/10/18 08:38 PM
03/10/18 08:38 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Cook,

I wonder what the world is thinking of Trump getting ready to visit Kim Jong. Americans are easily fooled by Trump but the world sees right through him. Two dictators getting together. Nations that have had dictators in the past century know this isn't a good sign.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932802
03/11/18 02:29 AM
03/11/18 02:29 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Here we go with the dumb fuck brigade.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: OakAsFan] #932805
03/11/18 03:04 AM
03/11/18 03:04 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Cook,

I wonder what the world is thinking of Trump getting ready to visit Kim Jong. Americans are easily fooled by Trump but the world sees right through him. Two dictators getting together. Nations that have had dictators in the past century know this isn't a good sign.

I knew u Oak ,were gonna jump on that shit,,just let see what happens? ...God forbid there is world peace ..... what will u have 2 post about then?? Geezz...

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Moe_Tilden] #932806
03/11/18 03:24 AM
03/11/18 03:24 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

Moe...I have never talked 2 u b 4 ..but ..r u really in IRE.??,,,My parents r from the homeland ,,(CO.Mayo & Donegal )..Is it actually violent now???I can't imagine.last time I was there was in 1982.. my ,if what is u say is true ,,there needs 2 b alot of fixin...Do I have 2 worry about my father's farm in Co.Mayo?? I stand 2 inherit when me oldest aunt passes..she is now 89 yrs. & not doing too good ..I really dont want the bother ,,but will have 2 give it 2 another son... who dont ( if u dont mind me sayin') have a knack 4 farming....

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: hoodlum] #932808
03/11/18 03:30 AM
03/11/18 03:30 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
By the way ,,,I ve always loved ur pics u posted

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932866
03/11/18 01:03 PM
03/11/18 01:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I talk to people who are embarrassed to admit they're Americans when they travel oversees. One woman told me she purposely uses a fake British accent.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932877
03/11/18 01:50 PM
03/11/18 01:50 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I talk to people who are embarrassed to admit they're Americans when they travel oversees. One woman told me she purposely uses a fake British accent.

I kinda avoid conversing w/ you , but now ,u grabbed me by the nut!!.... OAK...So that means, that ,u, OAK, relate 2 these ppl. b-cause YOU R Embarrassed 2 b an AMERICAN..Am I not right?? U know,Oak, I always tried 2 see ur side of ur conflictions that u have w/ basically EVERYONE..but, u know what Oak??....now I see.. they r right...u r a leftist liberal no good "I'm so great" more than likely closet homosexual do-something that u probably were the shame of ur 7th grade class & got beatup in the school yard so now u take it out on everyone u meet by ur intelligence just 2 prove that u have a mind of ur own motherfucker.....If u don't like the U.S.A.....then just fuckin' leave.... jitbag...p.s.,,I used 2 enjoy ur posts,,now ..go away.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932893
03/11/18 04:11 PM
03/11/18 04:11 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I hope you don't talk to them anymore. I would cut ties in a second with someone shui told me that they were embarrassed to be an American. Goes to show the kind of people you surround yourself with. Did she grow up without a dad? Did you grow up without a dad oak? You seem to be a misguided individual. In regards to this recent bullshit you've posted. If people like yourself and this woman you speak of don't like the USA, why don't you leave? The woman travels, why doesn't she make a one way trip? You probably couldn't afford to travel or your parents won't let you leave. And if you're waiting for the day that you can say "I told you so" about Trump. Well, that day isn't going to Fucking happen. Just like Hilary was never going to win the election.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: blueracing347] #932922
03/11/18 08:21 PM
03/11/18 08:21 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by blueracing347
I hope you don't talk to them anymore. I would cut ties in a second with someone shui told me that they were embarrassed to be an American. Goes to show the kind of people you surround yourself with. Did she grow up without a dad? Did you grow up without a dad oak? You seem to be a misguided individual. In regards to this recent bullshit you've posted. If people like yourself and this woman you speak of don't like the USA, why don't you leave? The woman travels, why doesn't she make a one way trip? You probably couldn't afford to travel or your parents won't let you leave. And if you're waiting for the day that you can say "I told you so" about Trump. Well, that day isn't going to Fucking happen. Just like Hilary was never going to win the election.

Lemme guess, having a black president for 8yrs drove u so crazy that u didn't vote for the better candidate

Or you're too weak to vote for a woman as president

Or both

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932970
03/12/18 09:04 AM
03/12/18 09:04 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Sorry buddy. When you work your ass off for everything you have, (something that my dad instilled in me since I was young), and you listen to what the left have to offer. Race and sex have nothing to do with my decisions. The better candidate won. People like you and oakster need to take the blinders off. I'm sorry but I don't believe in handouts. People come to this country from all over the world for a better life and make it by going through the proper legal channels. It's sad that people born here can't do the same. The left, whatever, the left is the left and the democratic party has failed and continues to fail. Obama handed Hilary the presidency on a silver platter and she still Fucked it up. It's a common theme amongst your people. I would quit this guessing game if I were you. Just like your Hillary, you were wrong.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: cookcounty] #932971
03/12/18 09:10 AM
03/12/18 09:10 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I thought Obama had a white mother no?

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932972
03/12/18 10:26 AM
03/12/18 10:26 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Obama’s black father was not around, he was raised by his white grandmother and white grandfather who had a traditional marriage. Had it not been for his white grandparents instilling proper values, he would probably be unemployed. I hate to say that.
Although Baracks father was from kenya and actually worked, he had many wives and was an absentee father. Baracks mom divorced him after a rather short marriage. At least they were married and he wasnt born out of wedlock, thank god for his moms parents. Important to note, a kenyan is much different than an american black in terms of work ethic from what i have read. You never hear them playing the race card.
Unfortunately, later in life he surrounded himself with liberal blacks which helped shape his political views. President obama is smart, a good person, and a hard worker. I just totally disagree with his political views. He also kind of perpetuates the blacks “ blame game”.

Last edited by Aces; 03/12/18 10:35 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #932982
03/12/18 12:45 PM
03/12/18 12:45 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Obama actually got into politics because of his white mother. The way the health insurers treated his mother while she died of cancer inspired him to prevent it from happening to others. I don't know where Republicans got the idea that he was all about race politics. Probably the same reason they think the hotel maid is stealing.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933004
03/12/18 02:49 PM
03/12/18 02:49 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@blueracing

You're talking about hard work when the president u worship aint worked a hard day in his privileged life

Lets say u didn't vote for trump because of racism and sex of his opponent, that doesnt mean everybody else didnt

@aces

U dont know shit about american black people let alone kenyans

U hate obama so much that you're still obsessed with him even tho hes no longer president

The hatred for obama is the reason that trump is president

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933021
03/12/18 04:04 PM
03/12/18 04:04 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Why is Obama considered black is he is half white? Am I missing something?

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933026
03/12/18 04:24 PM
03/12/18 04:24 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Safe to say the police would call him black if they were looking for a black suspect.

"Suspect is half white, half black.." - said no police dispatcher ever

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933027
03/12/18 04:26 PM
03/12/18 04:26 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
In law enforcement youre absolutely right. Why is it that we are totally erasing his whiteness though in order to feed a narrative?

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933037
03/12/18 05:46 PM
03/12/18 05:46 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Cookcounty
I know plenty about blacks. I have to drive through black neighborhoods on a weekly basis. I should get combat pay for that.
There are a decent number of blacks that actually voted for trump.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933041
03/12/18 06:28 PM
03/12/18 06:28 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Why are the police erasing the whiteness of light complected black people to feed a narrative? They only see a black man.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933047
03/12/18 07:45 PM
03/12/18 07:45 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Im saying in general...yes, in color he is black, as in pigment. But he is half white, which isnt bad and neither is being black. But to simply say hes the first black president is racist in itself. He is the first President of black complexion. All races should be proud of him because he became president, not just blacks because he has a similar skin color.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933050
03/12/18 07:51 PM
03/12/18 07:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Are you saying all police are racist? Because if their suspect is a light complected black person, even very light complected, they're going to just call the suspect black.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933060
03/12/18 09:06 PM
03/12/18 09:06 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
You are the one who brought police into the conversation.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933068
03/12/18 11:31 PM
03/12/18 11:31 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
During obama's inaugural speech, not once did he mention anything about being the first black president. The difference between Obama and dumb dumbs like the oakster are, he made it to the top because he didn't sit around waiting for handouts and crying the race card. As the oakster sits in his parents basement trying to solve the murder of tupac and biggie, obama educated himself and climbed to the top.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: The_Rooster] #933075
03/13/18 12:11 AM
03/13/18 12:11 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
You are the one who brought police into the conversation.

Police don't recognize the white in mixed race suspects. Isn't this a peeve of yours?

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933076
03/13/18 12:14 AM
03/13/18 12:14 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@therooster

If Obama wasnt president u would not be trying to claim his whiteness, he would just be black

@aces

Driving thru a neighborhood doesnt mean that u know black people

@blueracing

Chicago politics prepared obama for the whitehouse

Black people tell u the truth, and people like u cry about how black people are crying....the hypocracy

Last edited by cookcounty; 03/13/18 12:15 AM.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull