GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (RushStreet, 3 invisible), 370 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,073
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,369
Posts1,059,502
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 36 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931181
02/27/18 08:47 AM
02/27/18 08:47 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Obama certainly have went in but would have used his wife and kids as human shields for protection.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #931185
02/27/18 09:55 AM
02/27/18 09:55 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by Footreads
Obama certainly have went in but would have used his wife and kids as human shields for protection.

Remember the man that rushed at Trump during a Trump rally. If you look closely at the video clip Trump did no back down and wanted to confront the guy but was held down by secret service. I truly believe he would gone in the school and confront the shooter.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931189
02/27/18 11:19 AM
02/27/18 11:19 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Dimb Dumb mentioned the Phillipines. Look at how Duterte is handling their drug problem. Kill the scum of society. They get a chance to go to rehab call or you're dead. As a citizen you have the right to execute a drug dealer or usr and you get a medal. It's working quite well. That's a little too extreme for some here in the USA. Everybody deserves a second, third, fourth, fifth chance.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931197
02/27/18 01:34 PM
02/27/18 01:34 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I know trump had a carry permit for decades. I am guess the secret service told him not to wear one now.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931199
02/27/18 01:38 PM
02/27/18 01:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://breaking.americanewscentral...ties-ordered-not-enter-school-thats-not/

Just In: Broward Deputies Were Ordered to NOT Enter School. And That’s Not All

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931201
02/27/18 01:58 PM
02/27/18 01:58 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.theepochtimes.com/donal...1991-resurfaced-report-says_2031210.html

Donald Trump Apparently Stopped a Mugging in 1991, Resurfaced Report Says

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #931236
02/27/18 06:48 PM
02/27/18 06:48 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ciment

I figured this would pop up here eventually. This shit is laughable tbh. The only identified witness says Trump didn't even do anything, but of course the "unnamed witness" backs up everything Trump says. This is coming from a guy known to do anything for publicity, and who would routinely plant stories about himself in the media.

This is the same guy we're talking about right? The guy who can't stand the sight of blood is gonna turn into Batman?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-t...hile-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him

I'm the first to admit when the media blows frivolous things involving Trump out of proportion, because that definitely happens, but this shit is a joke and I'm shocked you guys are buying into this bullshit.

Last edited by RollinBones; 02/27/18 06:48 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #931240
02/27/18 07:43 PM
02/27/18 07:43 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump did no back down and wanted to confront the guy but was held down by secret service.

[Linked Image]

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #931241
02/27/18 07:59 PM
02/27/18 07:59 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

Remember the man that rushed at Trump during a Trump rally. If you look closely at the video clip Trump did no back down and wanted to confront the guy but was held down by secret service. I truly believe he would gone in the school and confront the shooter.

so you really believe that he wanted to get into his first fight of his life at 70plus years of age?

he wouldn't have gone into that school if that degenerate mothafucka (school shooter) stole his hairpiece

Last edited by cookcounty; 02/27/18 08:00 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931243
02/27/18 08:06 PM
02/27/18 08:06 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
The readers can see the Black Lives Matter Supporters, SJW retards and Israelis on this board, who all hate Trump despite his accomplishments in DC with an inept Party on either aisle and a huge task in draining an immense toxic swamp.

They really show their colors, dont they?
Oy gevalt. Kvetching and moaning that Hillary didnt get in. Girl power and all that.

Re: president trump [Re: aidanbrexit] #931246
02/27/18 08:24 PM
02/27/18 08:24 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit
The readers can see the Black Lives Matter Supporters, SJW retards and Israelis on this board, who all hate Trump despite his accomplishments in DC with an inept Party on either aisle and a huge task in draining an immense toxic swamp.

They really show their colors, dont they?
Oy gevalt. Kvetching and moaning that Hillary didnt get in. Girl power and all that.

only an immoral and sick individual would think somebody's life doesn't matter because they're black

i can't even remember the last time BLM had a rally but yet its etched into your brain

trump is taking credit for things the last adminstration got accomplished, he hasn't been president long enough for his efforts to have taken affect

he needs another full year before he can actually take claim for any of americas improvements under his leadership

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931252
02/27/18 09:13 PM
02/27/18 09:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
They did the same thing with Bush. There was some incident where one of Bush's detail got tangled up with someone, and then, according to Bush supporters, he sprung to action and grabbed the guy's hand and whisked him out of there. If you watch the actual video, Bush is basically just standing there with his hand out. He didn't do anything. Stans see what they want to see.

I'm an Obama supporter but I don't have any delusions about him going into a building to take on a mass shooter. I don't think any president would, except maybe Eisenhower. Definitely not Trump. He's a bitch.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931257
02/27/18 09:31 PM
02/27/18 09:31 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There are plenty of bitches just on this site.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: aidanbrexit] #931280
02/27/18 11:20 PM
02/27/18 11:20 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Even in cities with the highest murder rates, most cops will never need to use their guns, nor will they take fire. Many of these cities, no matter how poor, have most of their budgets going to police officers. In many of them, police are eligible for retirement in as early as 20 years. Cops have a pretty sweet deal nowadays. You can do a lot worse.

Never said they do or will.
COPS are the line between chaos and order. Period.
If you value lawlessness, move to Nigeria or East St Louis, almost 1 in the same, low budget with few cops and out of hand crime.

Some cops have desk jobs, some work in detention center, some file, some book.
A Beat Cop in a Top 25 City Has a Dangerous Job. You can type until youre blue in the face and that wont change this reality.
Im done with this thread, because the iq on here is lowering mine.

Why don't u b done w/this board...do everyone a relieving favor..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: president trump [Re: RollinBones] #931281
02/27/18 11:21 PM
02/27/18 11:21 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by RollinBones

I figured this would pop up here eventually. This shit is laughable tbh. The only identified witness says Trump didn't even do anything, but of course the "unnamed witness" backs up everything Trump says. This is coming from a guy known to do anything for publicity, and who would routinely plant stories about himself in the media.

This is the same guy we're talking about right? The guy who can't stand the sight of blood is gonna turn into Batman?

I'm the first to admit when the media blows frivolous things involving Trump out of proportion, because that definitely happens, but this shit is a joke and I'm shocked you guys are buying into this bullshit.

So you guys are allowed to buy in this bullshit Russian collusion and hear fake news from CNN everyday but we can't believe in our hero Donald Trump about something that happened in 1991. This isn't fair, I think I am going to need a safe space.

Re: president trump [Re: cookcounty] #931289
02/27/18 11:36 PM
02/27/18 11:36 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by cookcounty

so you really believe that he wanted to get into his first fight of his life at 70plus years of age?

he wouldn't have gone into that school if that degenerate mothafucka (school shooter) stole his hairpiece

Make fun of his hair piece but one thing for sure we do know who the cowards are starting with that Sheriff Isreal and his fearless deputies. Implementing liberal leftist policies like not reporting those 45 warning calls they had about the shooter. Not arresting people so that their crime stats. would look good for the purpose of getting grants. So if that denerate mothafucka Sheriff had done his job, Trump would not have to worry about his hair piece.

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #931292
02/27/18 11:44 PM
02/27/18 11:44 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

So you guys are allowed to buy in this bullshit Russian collusion and hear fake news from CNN everyday but we can't believe in our hero Donald Trump about something that happened in 1991. This isn't fair, I think I am going to need a safe space.

Ciment, we may disagree on things but I believe we've always provided valid reasons as to why, so I'm not sure why you're turning to sarcasm and strawmen at this point. I've never posted about Russia, never posted a link from CNN either for that matter. All I'm asking is that you guys at least be realistic about this shit, Trump says shit like that because he knows he'll never have to back it up and it's extremely transparent, but I guess it works because you guys eat it up. IMO it's ridiculous, but we all have a right to our opinion.

Re: president trump [Re: RollinBones] #931298
02/28/18 12:16 AM
02/28/18 12:16 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Ciment, we may disagree on things but I believe we've always provided valid reasons as to why, so I'm not sure why you're turning to sarcasm and strawmen at this point. I've never posted about Russia, never posted a link from CNN either for that matter. All I'm asking is that you guys at least be realistic about this shit, Trump says shit like that because he knows he'll never have to back it up and it's extremely transparent, but I guess it works because you guys eat it up. IMO it's ridiculous, but we all have a right to our opinion.

Why does it bother you when Trump says trivial things ? Should you not judge a person by what he does and not what he says.
Why is it when democrats say crazy things like impeach him, that he is racist, that republicans are deplorables , rednecks ,white spremacist and get away with all this but when Trump plays politics and says trivial things it make the front page of every newspaper. Mainstream media never talk about the good things he has done but make a big fuzz on a story that happened in 1991.

I am willing to debate with you on serious matters without the use of sarcasm but you must also do your part in picking serious subjects and not use this trivial story that happened to Trump in 1991 as a basis for serious discussion. I used it knowingly because the media always makes fun of Trump and I like to have fun too.
What bothers me is when politicians to not fulfill their promises and not what happened in 1991.

Last edited by Ciment; 02/28/18 12:20 AM.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #931299
02/28/18 12:19 AM
02/28/18 12:19 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Implementing liberal leftist policies like not reporting those 45 warning calls they had about the shooter.

Every state has tools to detain mentally ill people who pose a threat to the public. All 50. The reason why the police didn't take action any of those times is because they simply don't care. The problem is with law enforcement.

But don't take my word for it. Here's your very next sentence:

Not arresting people so that their crime stats. would look good for the purpose of getting grants.

More evidence that the problem is with law enforcement. Thank you.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #931302
02/28/18 12:30 AM
02/28/18 12:30 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Implementing liberal leftist policies like not reporting those 45 warning calls they had about the shooter.

Every state has tools to detain mentally ill people who pose a threat to the public. All 50. The reason why the police didn't take action any of those times is because they simply don't care. The problem is with law enforcement.

But don't take my word for it. Here's your very next sentence:

Not arresting people so that their crime stats. would look good for the purpose of getting grants.

More evidence that the problem is with law enforcement. Thank you.

I do not paint all law enforcement with the same paint brush. There are cops that do their job. Broward county was following liberal policies implemented by the previous administration. Not all counties behave like Broward county does. Many have policies in place to neutralize the shooter not wait outside and smoke a cigarette.There has been many instances in the past shootings where cops died in line of duty. You like to cherry pick one situation and apply it for all; things don't work that way. Thank you too!

Last edited by Ciment; 02/28/18 12:31 AM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931304
02/28/18 12:38 AM
02/28/18 12:38 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

Why does it bother you when Trump says trivial things ? Should you not judge a person by what he does and not what he says.
Why is it when democrats say crazy things like impeach him, that he is racist, that republicans are deplorables , rednecks ,white spremacist and get away with all this but when Trump plays politics and says trivial things it make the front page of every newspaper. Mainstream media never talk about the good things he has done but make a big fuzz on a story that happened in 1991.

I am willing to debate with you on serious matters without the use of sarcasm but you must also do your part in picking serious subjects and not use this trivial story that happened to Trump in 1991 as a basis for serious discussion. I used it knowingly because the media always makes fun of Trump and I like to have fun too.
What bothers me is when politicians to not fulfill their promises and not what happened in 1991.

Lol I didn't choose this subject, it was in response to a link you posted because you think it makes Trump appear heroic. It doesn't bother me when he makes these statements, he's a shameless self-promoter so that's what I expect of him. I just can't believe you guys actually buy it. The liberal media isn't making a story out of that '91 incident, Trumps supporters, such as yourself, are the only ones giving that story any traction. I first saw it on The_Donald subreddit where they were praising their glorious leader.

I suppose the point I'm getting at is that idol-worship and "my hero can do no wrong" attitudes are dangerous. I can't take anyone who thinks Trump can do no wrong serious, and it was the same with people who worshiped Obama. It's just not mentally healthy to blindly believe everything you hear from one side because the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

I do agree that politicians should fulfill their promises. Although Trump hasn't been doing the best job with that, I hope he does better because I want our nation to do better regardless of who is in charge, which is something I think is lost these days, people only want their side to do well and IMO that's sad because we're all American. You can check Trump's progress here:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

The media makes mountains out of molehills with Trump, and they did the same with Obama, and the same before them with Bush Jr. It comes with the office. If you want to be arguably the most recognized man on Earth, it will come with scrutiny no matter what.

Re: president trump [Re: RollinBones] #931307
02/28/18 01:08 AM
02/28/18 01:08 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Lol I didn't choose this subject, it was in response to a link you posted because you think it makes Trump appear heroic. It doesn't bother me when he makes these statements, he's a shameless self-promoter so that's what I expect of him. I just can't believe you guys actually buy it. The liberal media isn't making a story out of that '91 incident, Trumps supporters, such as yourself, are the only ones giving that story any traction. I first saw it on The_Donald subreddit where they were praising their glorious leader.

I suppose the point I'm getting at is that idol-worship and "my hero can do no wrong" attitudes are dangerous. I can't take anyone who thinks Trump can do no wrong serious, and it was the same with people who worshiped Obama. It's just not mentally healthy to blindly believe everything you hear from one side because the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

I do agree that politicians should fulfill their promises. Although Trump hasn't been doing the best job with that, I hope he does better because I want our nation to do better regardless of who is in charge, which is something I think is lost these days, people only want their side to do well and IMO that's sad because we're all American. You can check Trump's progress here:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

The media makes mountains out of molehills with Trump, and they did the same with Obama, and the same before them with Bush Jr. It comes with the office. If you want to be arguably the most recognized man on Earth, it will come with scrutiny no matter what.

Didn't I say in my last statement I brought it up because the media makes fun of Trump so this is why I put the link so that I can have fun too.

You said it your self that I was using sarcasm and now you say that I idol worship. It can only be one or the other. I was even honest with you in saying it was trivial. I only worship my god no one else. Unfortunately, I was willing to meet you half way but you seem to be upset. I do not have to check on Trump's progress. I know what he did. I do not have my blinders on unlike some democrats that will be receiving more money on their paychecks, benefits,jobs,bonuses and still spit on Trump afterwards.

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #931310
02/28/18 01:16 AM
02/28/18 01:16 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by cookcounty

Make fun of his hair piece but one thing for sure we do know who the cowards are starting with that Sheriff Isreal and his fearless deputies. Implementing liberal leftist policies like not reporting those 45 warning calls they had about the shooter. Not arresting people so that their crime stats. would look good for the purpose of getting grants. So if that denerate mothafucka Sheriff had done his job, Trump would not have to worry about his hair piece.

The sherrifs and all his deputies probably voted for trump

The real problem is a goddamn 18 yr old being able to buy an ar-15

Assault rifles shouldn't be sold to anybody under 25, recent event show that they probably shouldn't be sold at all

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #931312
02/28/18 01:27 AM
02/28/18 01:27 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

Didn't I say in my last statement I brought it up because the media makes fun of Trump so this is why I put the link so that I can have fun too.

You said it your self that I was using sarcasm and now you say that I idol worship. It can only be one or the other. I was even honest with you in saying it was trivial. I only worship my god no one else. Unfortunately, I was willing to meet you half way but you seem to be upset. I do not have to check on Trump's progress. I know what he did. I do not have my blinders on unlike some democrats that will be receiving more money on their paychecks, benefits,jobs,bonuses and still spit on Trump afterwards.

You can be sarcastic and idol-worship, the two are not mutually exclusive. Also, I'm not upset at all, not sure how you picked up that vibe. I even began with an "lol" to imply a light tone but I guess that wasn't enough.

If you don't need facts to inform you on Trump's progress, great. I'll go on and keep using them to inform myself. Anyway, I wish you and yours prosperity and health regardless of who our Commander in Chief is. Take care.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931313
02/28/18 01:35 AM
02/28/18 01:35 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is for the liberals out there every where.

I think trump is doing a very good job as president on almost everything.

If you can see through the hate you might agree with that assessment.

So what do you do?

You go after his daughter, you go after his wife and you go after his young son Baron.

That is what the liberal left does. Because they just want to hurt his family since they can’t hurt him.

On guns getting them legally is a pain in the ass. Much easier to get them illegally if you know where to go.

If you were ever in real danger by the time the cops come it is over. That is why sone one with training and balls should be in the schools.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: cookcounty] #931314
02/28/18 01:37 AM
02/28/18 01:37 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

The sheriff is 100% democrat . It has been reported in the media. I am not sure for the deputies although it was reported this particular sheriff wanted deputies that believed in his liberal policy. But if true or not, this will all come out when this situation is investigated.

I would be willing to try under 25 but regretfully we will still be having this discuss in the future. Did you notice that both parties never come up with solutions when it comes to guns and immigration. When one party comes up with a solution the other will knock it down for political reasons.

I am for armed guards at schools but others want gun free schools. I know one thing, if I were a teacher and someone would be shooting at me, I wouldn't say no to having a gun but I can only speak for myself.

Last edited by Ciment; 02/28/18 01:49 AM.
Re: president trump [Re: RollinBones] #931315
02/28/18 01:46 AM
02/28/18 01:46 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I don't mind at all hearing about what you have to say, I respect other people points of view. Provided we are civil with each other.

I also wish you and yours prosperity and health regardless of who is president. Take care as well.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931316
02/28/18 01:47 AM
02/28/18 01:47 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Tell me what gun free place had an attack where no one was killed? Let’s say your kids were in the school would you still want it to be gun free. So by the time the police come your kids are dead.

Oak said has “Every state has tools to detain mentally ill people who pose a threat to the public.”

I believe in most states you can hold someone for 24hours then you have to let them go. No matter what they say if they have not done anything before that. Then they go and shoot up a school.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931336
02/28/18 09:15 AM
02/28/18 09:15 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The only story that I think was real about trump. Yeas ago his limo broke down. He needed a tire change a Good Samaritan help his driver fix it. Trump wanted to give the guy something for his help. He told him he had no cash and ask the guy to give him his address. I guess he asked the guy if he owned the house.

Later the Good Samaritan found out that trump paid off his mortgage.

Nothing brave about the story. But it was a nice thing to do that trump did not have to do.

I guess Barach would have done the same or Hillary.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #931340
02/28/18 09:50 AM
02/28/18 09:50 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Footreads

Thats a true story. He did with no fanfare along with a lot of other stuff.

Page 19 of 36 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull