GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (furio_from_naples), 325 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,674
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: aidanbrexit] #930942
02/25/18 10:45 PM
02/25/18 10:45 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit
The Family Unit is the backbone of society. Every society.
With a breakdown, the results are horrific. We are seeing and have seen that in our own society with the destruction of societal mores and glue being broken with the disintegration of the family unit. Its horrible.

No kidding.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931159
02/27/18 01:44 AM
02/27/18 01:44 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
LoL
That must be a new record in BB history. On here for 2 days and already the weakest link.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Belmont] #931247
02/27/18 08:38 PM
02/27/18 08:38 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by Belmont
Black family
Dont blame us for all the incompetence in your community, we are not the one’s constantly making irresponsible, immature decisions. If black politicians and community leaders were more concerned with doing and saying the right thing for their constituents and less concerned with being “ entertainers” , perhaps some progress would be made.

RollinBones
You make some great points, however, most childrens view on blacks come from the way they are portrayed in the news which shows the extremely high level of violence in their community. They also form their views by simply encountering how blacks live in their own neighborhoods and the way they conduct themselves in public. It doesnt take a 12 year old with a genious IQ to understand the level of incompetence in the black community. Blacks also tend to glorify their way of life on tv shows that young children watch. You dont need a racist parent to indoctrinate their children, blacks are pro’s at doing that on their own.

Im sure shows like the cosby show and the fresh prince were mostly viewd by whites because both shows depicted stable, traditional families. If whites are so racist, why did they embrace both shows? Because most whites related to those shows, thays why. Both shows depicted intelligent blacks usuing proper english and leading responsible lives.
Unfortunately, many blacks call intelligent speaks blacks who live responsible lives “ sell outs”.. wtf !!!!
Apparantly its a badge of honor to use incoherent grammar, rob, sell drugs, carry guns, and have babies without being married and not being able to support a new born child.
I just think the american people are sick and tired of all the excuses.

you do realize crime is an economic factor?

i went to highschool out of district, literally u can cross one street and all the black kids acted totally different

one side of the street was junior criminals, the other side of the street was future white collar workers, mind u everybody was black

crime occurs because lack of oppurtunities (SCHOOLS, jobs, SCHOOLS, good healthcare, jobs, etc)

you've probably never seen a town or neighborhood of 50k people that literally don't have a grocery store, and i'm not talking about a "food and liqour" joint

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: alexandarns] #931249
02/27/18 09:01 PM
02/27/18 09:01 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by alexandarns
Originally Posted by RollinBones

Of course buddy, we talk all the time. I can't dunk or sing like them, not even close. But you don't hear me putting blame on black folks for stealing all the talent. It's just the way thing are.

No need for anymore name calling, I haven't insulted you once. So lets keep it friendly, okey?

You're right, no need for that. However I'm simply trying to point out that whether you know it or not, you possess racist tendencies. There are plenty of black people that are not jobless, lazy, criminals, etc. And there are plenty of white people that are. It depends on the person, not the race. Most of it has to do with poverty, a state that black people were intentionally kept in for generations. We're talking about a system of racism that didn't even let black people vote in many states until relatively very recently. That's something the Irish, Italians, Jews, Polish, etc. never had to deal with, along with many other prejudices simply because they were white.

Take for instance your personal views on black people, that they're lazy, jobless, etc. You're gonna pass those views down to your own children who will in turn grow up viewing black people as inferior. You don't think that happens among millions of families in America? It's why racism is ingrained in our society. You can spend all day reading vile comments about black people from the same people who swear they're not racist. They can't see the forest through the trees so to speak.

rollin if the Jews havent been kicked around, looked like inferior, locked up in camps for a 1000 years I dont know who has and look where they gotten to. So please dont try to tell me how wrong I am and look how a bad exuse you are making for blacks. Thish one you are def wrong buddy.

I'm wrong for believing that people are fundamentally equal?

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: cookcounty] #931301
02/28/18 12:29 AM
02/28/18 12:29 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted by cookcounty
Black family
Dont blame us for all the incompetence in your community, we are not the one’s constantly making irresponsible, immature decisions. If black politicians and community leaders were more concerned with doing and saying the right thing for their constituents and less concerned with being “ entertainers” , perhaps some progress would be made.

RollinBones
You make some great points, however, most childrens view on blacks come from the way they are portrayed in the news which shows the extremely high level of violence in their community. They also form their views by simply encountering how blacks live in their own neighborhoods and the way they conduct themselves in public. It doesnt take a 12 year old with a genious IQ to understand the level of incompetence in the black community. Blacks also tend to glorify their way of life on tv shows that young children watch. You dont need a racist parent to indoctrinate their children, blacks are pro’s at doing that on their own.

Im sure shows like the cosby show and the fresh prince were mostly viewd by whites because both shows depicted stable, traditional families. If whites are so racist, why did they embrace both shows? Because most whites related to those shows, thays why. Both shows depicted intelligent blacks usuing proper english and leading responsible lives.
Unfortunately, many blacks call intelligent speaks blacks who live responsible lives “ sell outs”.. wtf !!!!
Apparantly its a badge of honor to use incoherent grammar, rob, sell drugs, carry guns, and have babies without being married and not being able to support a new born child.

i went to highschool out of district, literally u can cross one street and all the black kids acted totally different

one side of the street was junior criminals, the other side of the street was future white collar workers, mind u everybody was black

crime occurs because lack of oppurtunities (SCHOOLS, jobs, SCHOOLS, good healthcare, jobs, etc)

you've probably never seen a town or neighborhood of 50k people that literally don't have a grocery store, and i'm not talking about a "food and liqour" joint

Cry me a river cookcounty. They can find jobs, they are out there. So they are poor and cant take care of themselves but yet they have bundles of out of wedlock kids????

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #931308
02/28/18 01:09 AM
02/28/18 01:09 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by Aces
Originally Posted by cookcounty
Black family

RollinBones

Cry me a river cookcounty. They can find jobs, they are out there. So they are poor and cant take care of themselves but yet they have bundles of out of wedlock kids????

So you avoid the truth just so u can spew some bullshit that u heard somebody else say?

People getting married aint a prerequisite for life

Not too mention the divorce rate gets higher as time passes

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931331
02/28/18 08:27 AM
02/28/18 08:27 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I watched Boyz in the hood the other night. I thought of this thread. Larry Fishburn said it best. Any fool can have a kid, but it takes a man to raise a kid. It's not just a black problem, it's all over the place. Too many people have kids that shouldn't have kids. You can be pro life all you want, but if you don't have the means to raise a kid, you should put the kid up for adoption or get an abortion and rethink your birth control methods. Tighter gun control laws because it's time. Society should not be supportive of all of the teenage pregnancies or any pregnancy where the child will not have a chance at life.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: RollinBones] #931332
02/28/18 08:32 AM
02/28/18 08:32 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

Of course buddy, we talk all the time. I can't dunk or sing like them, not even close. But you don't hear me putting blame on black folks for stealing all the talent. It's just the way thing are.

No need for anymore name calling, I haven't insulted you once. So lets keep it friendly, okey?

You're right, no need for that. However I'm simply trying to point out that whether you know it or not, you possess racist tendencies. There are plenty of black people that are not jobless, lazy, criminals, etc. And there are plenty of white people that are. It depends on the person, not the race. Most of it has to do with poverty, a state that black people were intentionally kept in for generations. We're talking about a system of racism that didn't even let black people vote in many states until relatively very recently. That's something the Irish, Italians, Jews, Polish, etc. never had to deal with, along with many other prejudices simply because they were white.

Take for instance your personal views on black people, that they're lazy, jobless, etc. You're gonna pass those views down to your own children who will in turn grow up viewing black people as inferior. You don't think that happens among millions of families in America? It's why racism is ingrained in our society. You can spend all day reading vile comments about black people from the same people who swear they're not racist. They can't see the forest through the trees so to speak.

rollin if the Jews havent been kicked around, looked like inferior, locked up in camps for a 1000 years I dont know who has and look where they gotten to. So please dont try to tell me how wrong I am and look how a bad exuse you are making for blacks. Thish one you are def wrong buddy.

I'm wrong for believing that people are fundamentally equal?

No you were wrong in the previous post, stating that only blacks have it tough, when in fact every jew has been though a 1000 times worse through history than blacks, not to mention other peoples So your argument is just an exuse.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931339
02/28/18 09:42 AM
02/28/18 09:42 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Trumps children actually have a father and they know who their father is and they werent born out of wedlock.

Typical black family- a woman has 3-4 kids with 3-4 different men and never marries. This is usually done at a very young age. The kids dont know who the hell their father is. Their siblings come from different fathers. The family has no stability, no discipline.
No father and no family unit that dishes out consequences when they poorly behave.. no consequences!!! No one at home to make sure the kids are behaving in school, doing their homework, and not going out on school nights at 14 years old...the children think this is normal and repeat the same selfish, irresponsible behavior and become poor themselves. What happens, they have out of wedlock kids themselves and usually before they are old enough to legally drink. How the hell does a kid have a shot with that kind of ignorant behavior....??
Do they blame themselves for their irresponsible choices in life?? No, they blame racism...how sad!!! The excuses are endless...

Last edited by Aces; 02/28/18 09:47 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931345
02/28/18 12:05 PM
02/28/18 12:05 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
*SIGH*

How hard is it to comprehend that Out-of-Wedlock doesn't equate to "100%" absentee fathers?

In general our country ( The USA) have more than 1/3 of children born out of wedlock. Just look at the numbers people.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931379
02/28/18 05:15 PM
02/28/18 05:15 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
N
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
*SIGH*

How hard is it to comprehend that Out-of-Wedlock doesn't equate to "100%" absentee fathers?

In general our country ( The USA) have more than 1/3 of children born out of wedlock. Just look at the numbers people.

No it doesnt but the majority of kids born out of wedlock dont know their fathers or ever see him. The father usually has other kids with other woman. The mothers usually have other kids with other men as well. Look at some pro athletes for gods sakes.

Statistics clearly show Children of unmarried mothers of any race are much more likely to perform poorly in school, go to prison, use drugs, be poor as adults, and have their own children out of wedlock. Blacks are at almost 75% ... hispanics are second at 53%..

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931381
02/28/18 05:21 PM
02/28/18 05:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Out-of-wedlock childbirth isn't the problem. A lot of women choose to be single mothers. It's not 1950. There's technology that allows women to get pregnant now without a man. These women do fine with parenting. They get lumped in with statistics involving teenagers and young adults, uneducated, etc, having children out of wedlock, when its in fact these latter factors that are the problem.

The reason a lot of young minority adults have children out of wedlock is because they belong to churches that condemn contraception or abortion. They preach abstinence, which isn't realistic. Sex education being cut back in many inner city schools is a factor, too. It's been proven that schools with sex education have less pregnancies.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931383
02/28/18 05:47 PM
02/28/18 05:47 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Nonsense.. its because the woman spread their legs for every idiot they meet at a club. Gimme a break. They have absolutely no moral compass.dont blame it on church. Im catholic and my church is 100% against abortion and yet my community has an extremely low rate of out of wedlock births. The overwhelming majority of blacks in prison come from unwed mothers.
The overwhelming majority of blacks born into a traditional black family do well in life. Thats a fact.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: blueracing347] #931410
02/28/18 11:12 PM
02/28/18 11:12 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by blueracing347
I watched Boyz in the hood the other night. I thought of this thread. Larry Fishburn said it best. Any fool can have a kid, but it takes a man to raise a kid. It's not just a black problem, it's all over the place. Too many people have kids that shouldn't have kids. You can be pro life all you want, but if you don't have the means to raise a kid, you should put the kid up for adoption or get an abortion and rethink your birth control methods. Tighter gun control laws because it's time. Society should not be supportive of all of the teenage pregnancies or any pregnancy where the child will not have a chance at life.

Well said blue.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931412
02/28/18 11:28 PM
02/28/18 11:28 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'd be willing to bet that Catholics have among the highest percentage of out-of-wedlock births compared to other religions, including atheists. And, it's for the same reason as black out of wedlock births, many of whom are also Catholic. The condemnation of contraception and abortion. Abortion is a very divisive issue, obviously, but contraception should be a no brainer. Any church or institution interfering with the availability of contraception to teenagers is part of the problem. It's also been proven that high schools with sex ed have less pregnancies than those without it. Of course, there are other factors. Schools with sex ed are typically well funded, in middle class areas, where as inner city schools are always put on the chopping block first, and sex ed would typically be one of the first things to go. The black church, very conservative on this issue, only exasperates this by actively lobbying against sex ed. The church is part of the problem. There's just no way around it. We're using 1950's methods to address a 21st century problem, and the results are disastrous.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 02/28/18 11:42 PM.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931413
02/28/18 11:38 PM
02/28/18 11:38 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Glad someone brought up Boyz N The Hood.

Here's some other quotes by Furious Styles.

"Why is it that there is a gun shop on almost every corner in this community? ....I'll tell you why. For the same reason that there is a liquor store on almost every corner in the black community. Why? They want us to kill ourselves."

(to a black cop) "Something wrong? Yeah. It's just too bad you don't know what it is, 'brother'."

"I know every time you turn on the TV thats what you see, Black People, sellin the rock, pushin the rock, yeah I know. But that wasn't a problem as long as it was here...It wasn't a problem until it was in Iowa on Wall Street where there are hardly any black people."

"Well, how you think the crack rock gets into the country? We don't own any planes. We don't own no ships. We are not the people who are flyin' and floatin' that shit in here."

"It's called gentrification. It's what happens when the property value of a certain area is brought down. You listening? You bring the property value down. They can buy the land at a lower price, then they move all the people out, raise the property value and sell it at a profit. Now, what we need to do is keep everything in our neighborhood, everything - black. Black owned with black money. Just like the Jews, the Italians, the Mexicans and the Koreans do."

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931415
02/28/18 11:51 PM
02/28/18 11:51 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

No you were wrong in the previous post, stating that only blacks have it tough, when in fact every jew has been though a 1000 times worse through history than blacks, not to mention other peoples So your argument is just an exuse.

Please quote where I said "only blacks have it tough". That's not what I said nor do I believe that's true so I'm not sure where you picked that up. Honestly I'm a little disappointed that the only thing you have taken away from our conversation is that I think "only black people have it tough". Also, I'm talking about America here, so 1000 years ago is irrelevant.

I know Jewish people have been through a lot, but I was referring to the fact that they had an easier time assimilating in America because at the end of the day, they are white and could pass in mainstream society. Many Jews changed their names and you wouldn't be able to tell them from someone who's family came on the Mayflower. Black people face a racial stigma that can't be avoided in America. That's the truth no matter which way you slice it.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #931425
03/01/18 01:50 AM
03/01/18 01:50 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
N
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
*SIGH*

No it doesnt but the majority of kids born out of wedlock dont know their fathers or ever see him. The father usually has other kids with other woman. The mothers usually have other kids with other men as well. Look at some pro athletes for gods sakes.

Statistics clearly show Children of unmarried mothers of any race are much more likely to perform poorly in school, go to prison, use drugs, be poor as adults, and have their own children out of wedlock. Blacks are at almost 75% ... hispanics are second at 53%..

Again. That narrative have been push for decades when in fact it's a small percentage that absolutely don't know nor meet their fathers. Half siblings aren't nothing exclusive to the Black community and MEN in general have multiple sex partners in their lifetime. Looking at ( Black since I know your not talking about non black) pro athletes is a poor example and bias selection.

Statistics also goes in-depth into breakdown percentages and also includes core numbers too. Another factor about stats is that it's fluid in nature and not set in stone. There's as much troublesome children from 2 parents ( regardless if married or unmarried) homes.

But I guess the next response still will be look at the percentages and rates for the umpthteen time huh.

- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931451
03/01/18 10:43 AM
03/01/18 10:43 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
You are again being less than truthful here. Of course there are troubled children from married couples. However, the percentage of troubled children from out of wedlock births FAR exceed those from a traditional family on a relative basis..its not even close.
Lets look at the homicides in chicago. I would bet that well over 90% of those perps are out of wedlock kids, no doubt. They are also black males: the majority. . why is that? No discipline and no consequences in the household. That is LAZY, irresponsible parenting. A single mom just cant control her kids nearly as well as a traditional family unit. Thats a fact.
The simple fact is young black males are running wild in our streets and commiting violent crime. That is undisputed.
Again, there are violent criminals from traditional families ( black and white) but not even close to those out of wedlock black males. its an epidemic and keeps getting worse because no one in the black community wants to stop it, it takes too much work.
Its so much easier to just make excuses.
To add insult to injury, these single moms give their children totally absurd names that have absolutely no meaning...
Kevar, LeVar, LeVan, Revan, Trevan, trevar, deAngelo, devanti, Lebron.. what the fuck!!! at least give them an african name that has meaning, give the kid a sense of identity and meaning for gods sakes.... what is up with these silly names? It makes them sound ignorant and they arent taken seriously. I just dont get it and never will.
Dont even get me started on the made up girls names...
It is rather amusing when they change their names to muslim sounding names but never step foot in a mosque.

Last edited by Aces; 03/01/18 10:56 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #931462
03/01/18 12:21 PM
03/01/18 12:21 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@Ace

How am I being less truthful? Earlier I just stayed that children born out of wedlock makes up around 1/3 or more. This informationcan be found at the CDC website.

No. We're speaking on Out of wedlock case not homicides and everybody for goodness sake stop falling back on that as an example. Your getting off topic and making another bias selection. Furthermore unless you pull up all the Black homicide victims background and discover your theory is inaccurate then your just make an additional excuse.

What does naming a child have to do with the topic? There are many names from within this country and around the world that will scratch your head.

The fact is you and others have a tarnish "view" of a culture that isn't to your liking. The more we speak on it the more you just repeat the same rhetoric: Blacks needs to do this, that, etc. Or look at the percentages and rates or what's wrong with [ input a nitpicking issue].

Notice as the next comments will still in one fashion or another spin back to decades old rehash narrative.

Last edited by BlackFamily; 03/01/18 12:23 PM. Reason: Errors

- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #931468
03/01/18 01:14 PM
03/01/18 01:14 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
You are again being less than truthful here. Of course there are troubled children from married couples. However, the percentage of troubled children from out of wedlock births FAR exceed those from a traditional family on a relative basis..its not even close.
Lets look at the homicides in chicago. I would bet that well over 90% of those perps are out of wedlock kids, no doubt. They are also black males: the majority. . why is that? No discipline and no consequences in the household. That is LAZY, irresponsible parenting. A single mom just cant control her kids nearly as well as a traditional family unit. Thats a fact.
The simple fact is young black males are running wild in our streets and commiting violent crime. That is undisputed.
Again, there are violent criminals from traditional families ( black and white) but not even close to those out of wedlock black males. its an epidemic and keeps getting worse because no one in the black community wants to stop it, it takes too much work.
Its so much easier to just make excuses.
To add insult to injury, these single moms give their children totally absurd names that have absolutely no meaning...
Kevar, LeVar, LeVan, Revan, Trevan, trevar, deAngelo, devanti, Lebron.. what the fuck!!! at least give them an african name that has meaning, give the kid a sense of identity and meaning for gods sakes.... what is up with these silly names? It makes them sound ignorant and they arent taken seriously. I just dont get it and never will.
Dont even get me started on the made up girls names...
It is rather amusing when they change their names to muslim sounding names but never step foot in a mosque.

there are more mexicans in chicago than black people now-a-days

you're on a mafia crime forum talking disparaging about black crime, that's extremely hypocritical

american names don't mean a good goddamn thing

you got so enraged that you're not even sticking to the subject, grow some balls and just say that u hate black people

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931471
03/01/18 01:25 PM
03/01/18 01:25 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I think Sarah Silverman hit the nail on the head:

"Everybody blames the Jews for killing Christ, and then the Jews try to pass it off on the Romans. I'm one of the few people that believe it was the blacks."

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931493
03/01/18 04:45 PM
03/01/18 04:45 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
The majority of violent crime in the US is commited by blacks.. thats a fact. Why is that? There is something seriously wrong with that culture. These blacks kids desparately need fathers in the household enforcing rules.
I remember when mississippi, tennesee, and other southern states had beautiful, wholesome back country towns. Now they are small ghettos’s with violent crime. What a shame !

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931494
03/01/18 04:51 PM
03/01/18 04:51 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Aces if what you say is true. Isnt black crime over whelmingly against other blacks?

only the unloved hate
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931495
03/01/18 04:54 PM
03/01/18 04:54 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I think on average the divorce rate is much higher then it ever was when I was a kid. So does that mean the fatherless population is less now for all colors not just blacks. That tells me kids of all colors have a higher crime rate then ever before yes or no?

only the unloved hate
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: OakAsFan] #931505
03/01/18 05:54 PM
03/01/18 05:54 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I'd be willing to bet that Catholics have among the highest percentage of out-of-wedlock births compared to other religions, including atheists. And, it's for the same reason as black out of wedlock births, many of whom are also Catholic. The condemnation of contraception and abortion. Abortion is a very divisive issue, obviously, but contraception should be a no brainer. Any church or institution interfering with the availability of contraception to teenagers is part of the problem. It's also been proven that high schools with sex ed have less pregnancies than those without it. Of course, there are other factors. Schools with sex ed are typically well funded, in middle class areas, where as inner city schools are always put on the chopping block first, and sex ed would typically be one of the first things to go. The black church, very conservative on this issue, only exasperates this by actively lobbying against sex ed. The church is part of the problem. There's just no way around it. We're using 1950's methods to address a 21st century problem, and the results are disastrous.

Oh geez Oak, any PRACTICING GOOD Catholic would not have sex in the 1rst place b-4 marriage if they follow what they are taught in Parochial School, at least back in my day, I myself went 2 Catholic school 4 the 1rst 8 yrs. & do occasionally attend church, but even though I was raised in a strict Irish Catholic family,I don't consider myself a fiercely devoted Catholic,& I am ashamed 2 admit I was party to 3 abortions,because as a youth who headed down a wrong path,& made some mistakes,I figured if I can't take care of myself, how am I able 2 take care of a child. Selfish young thinking, & also because I was also VERY promiscuous & careless in my teens & 20s & the fact that I was in a heavy metal band in the 80s when that genre was at it's height did not help. U cant really blame the church, blame the INDIVIDUAL...and I know a million Catholics & can't think of 1 who had a child out of wedlock.

Last edited by hoodlum; 03/01/18 05:58 PM.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931513
03/01/18 07:04 PM
03/01/18 07:04 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
"I'm an African American!" Oh yeah? What are part of Africa are your people from? The fact of the matter is that from the beginning of blacks coming to America was only partially because of the white man. Those tribal messes weren't battling to keep their people in the jungles. They had them lined up and ready to go when the slave traders showed up. "White, Caucasian offends me. I'm a italian, Irish, Dutch, Germans American!" Get the fuck out of here.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931524
03/01/18 09:46 PM
03/01/18 09:46 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
And my point is still proven.

[ Facepalm]

- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931533
03/02/18 12:25 AM
03/02/18 12:25 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@aces

The majority of rapes and child molestation are committed by white males....a violent crime

@blueracing

What the flying fuck does africa have to do with this thread

What part of italy, ireland, dutch and germany are your people from?

Alot of people believe black people were already in america before the slave trade

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #931535
03/02/18 12:41 AM
03/02/18 12:41 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Lol. I felt it was appropriate. I don't go around saying that because Im from the USA. But this absent black father thing shouldn't just be pinned on the blacks. Any kid with an absent father, regardless of race, starts off with a disadvantage. It's obvious that there are many kids who have Fucked up home lives. All races belong in this category. Stop pointing the finger and come up with solutions. And if a solution is created and the blacks are the only race that still have Fucked up families, resume pointing the finger.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull