GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 280 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,404
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 36 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 35 36
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928825
02/08/18 01:09 PM
02/08/18 01:09 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

The actions of the party you support does not reflect what you just stated.
Does your definition of fellow citizens include Donald Trump and the deplorable's ?
Does it include respecting the voting process ? Does it include free speech at university campuses and colleges ?
Does it include freedom of religion ? I can go on and on.

Maybe that mirror needs cleaning from time to time.

Last edited by Ciment; 02/08/18 01:18 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928837
02/08/18 04:11 PM
02/08/18 04:11 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ciment, can't you just accept that not everyone supports Donald Trump? Doesn't each individual have a right to support or not support any given president?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928838
02/08/18 04:12 PM
02/08/18 04:12 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
what party do I support? Does criticizing Fox news make one a democrat?

That's why people should avoid deductive reasoning, and it's resulting false assumptions. I've voted for candidates in both major parties, and for third party on numerous occasions.

I've been a long term free speech and freedom of religion advocate. All speech. All religions. I strongly support the 2A, and own more guns than most people. I'm strongly pro choice. I support a strong military, but I despise authoritarianism. I don't use the term deplorables. I dislike both the hard left and the hard right, and believe in horseshoe theory regarding politics. But please, go on and on....just don't assume. Try asking instead.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928840
02/08/18 04:30 PM
02/08/18 04:30 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I've never seen you go partisan either, Helen. You're pretty good at keeping your criticism to individuals, groups exemplifying a certain behavior, and avoiding identifying people strictly by political affiliations.

Trump wants to arrest people for not applauding his speeches. I guess Ciment is just doing his part under the fascist rule. Making sure everyone supports Trump at the ground level, or else.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928843
02/08/18 05:23 PM
02/08/18 05:23 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Thank you Oak. Im not a blind partisan, and Ive always been willing to engage with anyone, as long as they can keep a conversation civilized.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #928852
02/08/18 06:24 PM
02/08/18 06:24 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by helenwheels
what party do I support? Does criticizing Fox news make one a democrat?

That's why people should avoid deductive reasoning, and it's resulting false assumptions. I've voted for candidates in both major parties, and for third party on numerous occasions.

I've been a long term free speech and freedom of religion advocate. All speech. All religions. I strongly support the 2A, and own more guns than most people. I'm strongly pro choice. I support a strong military, but I despise authoritarianism. I don't use the term deplorables. I dislike both the hard left and the hard right, and believe in horseshoe theory regarding politics. But please, go on and on....just don't assume. Try asking instead.

I did not judge you only on FOX news remark but on your overall statements as a whole. From your past statements you seem quick to defend democrats with leftist views and reluctant to give any credit to Trump.So it was fair for me to surmise that you support the democratic party. In my opinion, the democratic party has been taken over by leftists and it is not the same party it used to be when John Kennedy was president .
If it is true that you support everything you say up above then we are not too far apart politically.
I also despise authoritarianism but where does this fit in the grand scheme of what we are discussing.
I hope your not implying Trump of being one.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #928854
02/08/18 06:38 PM
02/08/18 06:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I've never seen you go partisan either, Helen. You're pretty good at keeping your criticism to individuals, groups exemplifying a certain behavior, and avoiding identifying people strictly by political affiliations.

Trump wants to arrest people for not applauding his speeches. I guess Ciment is just doing his part under the fascist rule. Making sure everyone supports Trump at the ground level, or else.

Oaks I am quite sure you fell on your head when you were born. It's the only explanation for uttering such stupidity.

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #928855
02/08/18 06:45 PM
02/08/18 06:45 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Thank you Oak. Im not a blind partisan, and Ive always been willing to engage with anyone, as long as they can keep a conversation civilized.

I seen you use a four letter swear word in a past statement, were you being civilized.

Last edited by Ciment; 02/08/18 06:51 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928860
02/08/18 07:00 PM
02/08/18 07:00 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Of course. You saw me use a curse conversationally. You didnt see me call another poster a curse.

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #928867
02/08/18 07:43 PM
02/08/18 07:43 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Of course. You saw me use a curse conversationally. You didnt see me call another poster a curse.

Fair enough !

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #928868
02/08/18 07:55 PM
02/08/18 07:55 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

“Trump wants to arrest people for not applauding his speeches. [/quote]

I never heard trump say that where did he say that? He never said that I have a lot of time to actually hear what he says.i think you mean when he said after the state of the union. That democrats did not applaud what he said about black and Hispanic unemployment getting a lot better. All he actually said only one black democrat applauded he wanted to know his name. Never said a thing about arresting the people who were not happy about it like Pelosi and Senator shut down and the rest of the black caucus

Last edited by Footreads; 02/09/18 12:05 AM.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928898
02/09/18 02:27 AM
02/09/18 02:27 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ciment, can't you just deal with the fact that not everyone agrees with your politics? Is it your goal to question the character or insult any and every person that doesn't share your politics? Why do you do this?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928899
02/09/18 02:35 AM
02/09/18 02:35 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Foots, Trump said the congresspeople who didn't applaud for him are treasonous. Death is one of the possible punishments for treason. So, you're right. What Trump said was even worse than threatening to arrest people. He's threatening to charge people with a crime that could sentence them to death if they don't clap for him. He's a fascist. Hopefully, he fails.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928904
02/09/18 07:23 AM
02/09/18 07:23 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
I'm curious as to what someone like Ciment thinks about David Frum, Bill Haslam, Bill Kristol, John Kasich, Mitt Romney, William Weld, Rick Wilson, Evan McMullin, or the entire editorial board of National Review...

These are just some of the lifelong republicans/conservatives who oppose Trump. Not exactly a group of flaming 'leftists'(which has become a word that means absolutely nothing anymore anyway, with the way it gets used )

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #928909
02/09/18 08:29 AM
02/09/18 08:29 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I'm curious as to what someone like Ciment thinks about David Frum, Bill Haslam, Bill Kristol, John Kasich, Mitt Romney, William Weld, Rick Wilson, Evan McMullin, or the entire editorial board of National Review...

These are just some of the lifelong republicans/conservatives who oppose Trump. Not exactly a group of flaming 'leftists'(which has become a word that means absolutely nothing anymore anyway, with the way it gets used )

Very east to respond,Cement dislikes them just as much as the leftists.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #928910
02/09/18 08:39 AM
02/09/18 08:39 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Ciment, can't you just accept that not everyone supports Donald Trump? Doesn't each individual have a right to support or not support any given president?

The answer to your first question is Yes and the answer to your second question is also yes.

(Make America Great Again)

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928911
02/09/18 08:53 AM
02/09/18 08:53 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
So you'd say you're more about Trump, than actual conservative Republican ideological principles? Fair enough.

Thanks for the honest reply. I've been very interested in the people who have abandoned their self professed political principles of conservativism for populism. These are interesting times indeed.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #928912
02/09/18 08:54 AM
02/09/18 08:54 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

The answer to your first question is Yes and the answer to your second question is also yes.

(Make America Great Again)
Ciment, can't you just deal with the fact that not everyone agrees with your politics? Is it your goal to question the character or insult any and every person that doesn't share your politics? Why do you do this?

The answer to your first question, yes I am aware not everyone agrees.
The answer to the second question, Your the one that insults people and had to be warned on several occasions on this board. You brand me a facist or make reference that I support fascism, I will respond back. You have no character, value or honor. All you like to do is bait people on this board and then call foul. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928913
02/09/18 08:59 AM
02/09/18 08:59 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Ciment- one more question, if you would be so kind...

What is your position on free trade?

TIA

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #928915
02/09/18 09:39 AM
02/09/18 09:39 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

So you'd say you're more about Trump, than actual conservative Republican ideological principles? Fair enough.

Thanks for the honest reply. I've been very interested in the people who have abandoned their self professed political principles of conservativism for populism. These are interesting times indeed.

I understand that Trump is a populist and not a true conservative. What he has done is taken some conservative principles so that he can have a base for winning elections.What I like about Trump is that he stands for the blue collar workers that have been neglected for decades and doesn't like the swamp in Washington which includes both republicans and democrats.
I noticed that there is a split among conservatives and that the National Review people you mentioned earlier have become more isolated. I find this split to be a good thing.

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #928916
02/09/18 10:00 AM
02/09/18 10:00 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Ciment- one more question, if you would be so kind...

What is your position on free trade?

TIA

I have no problems with free trade providing that it is fair for both parties.
Politicians in that past have signed free trade agreements with no provisions for protecting local jobs.

I think there should be a balance.

I believe we had this discussion prior to the elections if you recall.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928917
02/09/18 10:28 AM
02/09/18 10:28 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
I agree about the split in the GOP being a good thing...I'd like to see more viable political parties than just the two we currently have

I'll admit i am confused by your comments on supporting free trade with protection for local jobs. Protective measures do restict free trade. How would you accomplish both?

Last edited by helenwheels; 02/09/18 10:58 AM.

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #928923
02/09/18 12:37 PM
02/09/18 12:37 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I agree about the split in the GOP being a good thing...I'd like to see more viable political parties than just the two we currently have

I'll admit i am confused by your comments on supporting free trade with protection for local jobs. Protective measures do restict free trade. How would you accomplish both?

That is the hard part, because some jobs will be eliminated and others will be created. These free trade agreements are designed to create more prosperity for corporations ,in which I have nothing against; but little goes to the workers affected. This is where they(corporations) should strike a balance by either compensating workers or help them get another job.
Maybe imposing limits on outsourcing jobs abroad may help as well. I don't profess to have all the solutions but seeing jobs go abroad and having families in america struggling to make ends meet is not the answer. Things could not go on like this indefinitely.
This is why something new had to be done.Let's see if this Trump experiment will work.

Last edited by Ciment; 02/09/18 01:24 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928948
02/09/18 06:15 PM
02/09/18 06:15 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Who still believes Hillary would have made a good President?

Trump is not a true Republican. That’s why both sides hate him. But he is starting to grow on people.

Romney hates him. But trump did interview him for the Secretary of State job. Trump does not hold a grudge. But I would if I was trump.

Now every republican is getting on the trump bandwagon. Why, because he actually won. He may very well win again. If he picks up republicans in the senate and in congress this year. That would be unheard of but it could happen.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #928969
02/09/18 09:39 PM
02/09/18 09:39 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"Third World Bullshit" - Ex Navy Seal who whacked Bin Laden, on little donald's plans for a regal military parade

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/8/16991644/trump-military-parade-navy-seal-tweet

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #929001
02/10/18 08:54 AM
02/10/18 08:54 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...ier-author-blacklisted-russian-oligarch/

This is getting better every day !!!

Democratic senator Warner links to Russians and Russian organized crime.
He also did not want the rest of the intelligence committee to know that he was communicating with Christopher Steeles.

Re: president trump [Re: OakAsFan] #929007
02/10/18 10:06 AM
02/10/18 10:06 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
"Third World Bullshit" - Ex Navy Seal who whacked Bin Laden, on little donald's plans for a regal military parade

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/8/16991644/trump-military-parade-navy-seal-tweet

It is third world bull shit I agree with you happy now.

I doubt if that would happen.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #929008
02/10/18 10:17 AM
02/10/18 10:17 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The new scandle according to the democrats was the Portman resignation. What a scandal that was. He hit his wives a couple of times he is evil. Maybe that news will turn the election in 2018 so the republican won’t win both houses again smile maybe trump will not win again in 2020 haha.

I met a Russian spy in the 1970s. He lived in the Russian consulate. He did not have the usual Russian accent. He spoke better English then I did. If you did not know you think he was a graduate of Norte dame university.

I said how do you like New York City women. He told me he does not go out with them. He goes out with Russian women who live in the consulate. I said why he was afraid of being black mailed. I said why he told me he was told the fbi girls would drug him and then take compromising photos of him with homo sexuals.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #929009
02/10/18 10:38 AM
02/10/18 10:38 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Footreads

You shouldn't have shared your story, now you will be subject to an investigation on Russian collusion.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #929013
02/10/18 11:06 AM
02/10/18 11:06 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

France is not a third world country last time I checked.

Why is it okay to have the Rose parade, St. Patrick's and not okay to have a parade to honor the military soldiers and families for their sacrifice.

The mainstream media is just using this as a distraction to the real scandal at hand. The attempted coup by Hillary & the deep state to subvert the elections. Top level people from the FBI have been removed from their jobs and resigning and the mainstream media don't seem to care about it. They find more interest in attacking Trump about a military parade.

Page 10 of 36 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull