GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, Captbony1999), 282 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,030
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,362
Posts1,059,317
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926040
01/05/18 07:16 PM
01/05/18 07:16 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
We can talk about the big myth of white cops targeting and shooting blacks.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #926049
01/05/18 07:37 PM
01/05/18 07:37 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: Aces

Why?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926050
01/05/18 07:39 PM
01/05/18 07:39 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
These threads are just sad. I don't know why the mods allow them. Free speech should be respected but it seems like every few weeks someone starts one of these "hey, why do black people do this or that..." threads and, as expected, it turns to all out war. I don't know how anyone could read these threads and be convinced there's any sort of constructive discussion taking place, or any learning opportunities. They're just platforms for people to vent their racist views.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: BlackFamily] #926060
01/05/18 08:44 PM
01/05/18 08:44 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

Why?

To dispel the myth.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926071
01/05/18 11:15 PM
01/05/18 11:15 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
These threads are just sad. They're just platforms for people to vent their racist views.

I've read the entire thread. What statements, in your opinion, were racist? I would like to know, specifically, what was racist in this thread. So that I can learn.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926073
01/05/18 11:38 PM
01/05/18 11:38 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Agree, there is nothing racist about this thread at all. We were discussing opinions and facts.
There are far too many myths perpetrated by the left because they use the black community for votes and profit.
We all seem to agree that the root cause of most issues in the black community are out of wedlock births and certainly not racism or cops looking to kill blacks. A black is about a million times more likely to be killed by another black than they are by a cop or white person.
Go to the worst part of chicago at night and take a stroll through the neighborhood and let me know if you survive. Go to a poor white neighborhood and i guarantee you wont ne threatened. Why the disparity in violence and crime?
Both neighborhoods are equally as poor but only one is violent.. is it because Thomas Jefferson owned slaves??? I think not.
We all need to band together and stop the insanity in these communities.

Last edited by Aces; 01/05/18 11:40 PM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #926092
01/06/18 02:26 AM
01/06/18 02:26 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

Why?

To dispel the myth.

OK. How? What's the cause of the myth?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926093
01/06/18 02:30 AM
01/06/18 02:30 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
These threads are just sad. I don't know why the mods allow them. Free speech should be respected but it seems like every few weeks someone starts one of these "hey, why do black people do this or that..." threads and, as expected, it turns to all out war. I don't know how anyone could read these threads and be convinced there's any sort of constructive discussion taking place, or any learning opportunities. They're just platforms for people to vent their racist views.

I think it's possibly therapeutic by now. It's just as typical and boring at the same time. 99% of time they don't chill out in these neighborhoods anyway yet so "concern" about them.

Last edited by BlackFamily; 01/06/18 02:32 AM.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926097
01/06/18 08:12 AM
01/06/18 08:12 AM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
BF.. I'm not convinced your link re gangs prove your points, maybe I'm just missing the figures you quote about, and, if I am, I apologize...I did read the link about lenders and ithat one report certainly does seem to confirm what you say. I'm still not convinced however that there's some conspiracy to squeeze poor Latinos and black by banks though, it's purely risk...

Your last post, why would anybody want to chill in these neighborhoods..I don't think anyone is expressing concern in the way you mean, it's more frustration about why they dont just stop the self pity and start making real changes... all these "movements" are pissing in the wind-ZERO tolerance with gangs/crime and a community backing is the way forward...oh, then BLM would start a riot, victimhood and racism would be the words screamed and we'd be back to square one...!

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926106
01/06/18 11:04 AM
01/06/18 11:04 AM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Maybe an idea we all just cool this thread...I'm thinking we will just continue to go round and round in circles...good while it lasted and I've been educated a bit as well-I hope others have too!

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926107
01/06/18 11:06 AM
01/06/18 11:06 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
it seems like every few weeks someone starts one of these "hey, why do black people do this or that..." threads and, as expected, it turns to all out war. I don't know how anyone could read these threads and be convinced there's any sort of constructive discussion taking place, or any learning opportunities

Yes, it just seems to create discord and fighting.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926108
01/06/18 11:24 AM
01/06/18 11:24 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Fergie
There's no conspiracy in regards to the banks and other institutions just shady biogots that advantage of situations. Hence why I stated that here in my country it's more to it than you realize on mainstream media.

No you misunderstood my last post statement. I meant that the same people that makes these type of threads/ commentart / viewpoints aren't going to actual visit these neighborhoods in their own cities. Just talk down about it as if would motivate these neighborhoods to do better. If you don't interact with those communities than your just " all talk, no walk". Furthermore, people tend to overlook the fact that most of those neighborhoods have been declining population wise due to relocation for better pastures.
Again BLM don't initiate the riots, the delinquents in the crowd is responsible. Back to square one is why I originally was laughing earlier. That's why these type of threads is a failure from launch. Basically, until you walk in that person shoes you will hardly ever understand that person's life.

Have you ever watch Reggie Yates: Outside Man? That episode on a russian nationalist group was so intriguing. They mistaken him as African-American, I was laughing so hard and yet felt so disturbed by how my country's mainstream media display of my ethnicity abroad.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926112
01/06/18 11:47 AM
01/06/18 11:47 AM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Cool BF, I take your points, and I appreciate you'll definelty be more frustrated than me over finding a solution, just simply through experience if nothing else - it always seems straightforward offering ideas, but I do appreciate it's never just as easy as that. These kind of conversations inevitably always lead to some level of "blame" and that's something that I know isn't constructive. Ideally, I'd love everybody to meet in the middle - what changes would you like to see?

(And I'll watch the Reggie Yates today!)

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926117
01/06/18 12:30 PM
01/06/18 12:30 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: fergie
Cool BF, I take your points, and I appreciate you'll definelty be more frustrated than me over finding a solution, just simply through experience if nothing else - it always seems straightforward offering ideas, but I do appreciate it's never just as easy as that. These kind of conversations inevitably always lead to some level of "blame" and that's something that I know isn't constructive. Ideally, I'd love everybody to meet in the middle - what changes would you like to see?

(And I'll watch the Reggie Yates today!)

Fergie
I would say look at each community individually. The scale of problems which contribute the most are in the largest communities. Whenever you read the stats about this amount of Blacks been killed and the Black homicide rate is higher than the national average, think geography. Literally about 65-75% of Black homicides happens in the same large cities discuss so much. In small cities like mine it's not that prolific all the time.

The social programs that have help shouls continue to be supported along with heavy emphasis on conflict resoluton with the youths, financial lessons on money management & economics, & continue to acknowledge & support of black owned businesses in those neighborhoods. There's more to be offered yet as we speak these ideas have already been spoke about and actions taken. Your not going to see an immediate turn around over night. All these problems manifested in decades ( before majority on this forum was born) and it will take the same length or twice the time to recover.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926123
01/06/18 12:57 PM
01/06/18 12:57 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
We can all solve this problem by joining together and ensuring that everyone does the right thing in life. The formula for a productive life isnt a complicated one. A few simple, logical decisions and you are off to the races.

Last edited by Aces; 01/06/18 12:57 PM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926125
01/06/18 01:01 PM
01/06/18 01:01 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
So, ultimately, it's about politicians and political parties having some consistency with their policies, then communities might start/continue to strengthen their resolve and making some real positive changes?

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926126
01/06/18 01:09 PM
01/06/18 01:09 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Aces, you are right, but I suppose it's a chicken and egg thing...there has to be some belief within communities that there's a chance, which is down to the political machine. Once that really happens, I think you'd might see changes on an individual level...again, schools, policing, infrastructure etc

Doesn't take away from responding to crime though, to me, that's a big issue, I know it can be argued that crime is a result of the situation, but zero tolerance can only be the way. Communities might then scream racism, but make the intentions clear and work with the communities initially

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926127
01/06/18 01:11 PM
01/06/18 01:11 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
So, ultimately, it's about politicians and political parties having some consistency with their policies, then communities might start/continue to strengthen their resolve and making some real positive changes?

They're a factor alongside trust with the law enforcement and community staying aware of each other.

Is Ace on drugs?

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926129
01/06/18 01:23 PM
01/06/18 01:23 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Lol, Aces, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you've had a drink? smile

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926141
01/06/18 04:12 PM
01/06/18 04:12 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo

I may be gulity of drinking a glass of scotch but i will never drink the kool aid ...

Black Family, the only drug im on is the drug called Reality. Unlike the drug you may be on that leaves you in la la land where out of wedlock births are a good thing.

Last edited by Aces; 01/06/18 04:14 PM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #926143
01/06/18 04:55 PM
01/06/18 04:55 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

I may be gulity of drinking a glass of scotch but i will never drink the kool aid ...

Black Family, the only drug im on is the drug called Reality. Unlike the drug you may be on that leaves you in la la land where out of wedlock births are a good thing.

I think you should put the Scotch & your reality pipe down. Get some fresh air. The weather quite nice today.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: BlackFamily] #926157
01/06/18 09:18 PM
01/06/18 09:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

I think it's possibly therapeutic by now. It's just as typical and boring at the same time. 99% of time they don't chill out in these neighborhoods anyway yet so "concern" about them.

Actor Sean Penn put it best talking about these internet bigots. This is "all they have now". It's their thing to do. Used to be listening to the radio, drinking, yelling at their wife. Now it's venting online.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926167
01/06/18 09:47 PM
01/06/18 09:47 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member

Actor Sean Penn put it best talking about these internet bigots. This is "all they have now". It's their thing to do. Used to be listening to the radio, drinking, yelling at their wife. Now it's venting online.

Actor Sean Penn. Yea, the same guy who praises Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro and El Chapo. Who are you going to quote next, Hilter?

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926170
01/06/18 09:52 PM
01/06/18 09:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump resembles Hitler more than any of the people you named.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926181
01/06/18 10:56 PM
01/06/18 10:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Communist. Grandpa, is that you?

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926212
01/07/18 11:27 AM
01/07/18 11:27 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
lol. Communist. Grandpa, is that you?

Yeah, that's the way things are nowadays. No one talks about differences of opinion, people just call the other guy a "communist".

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926217
01/07/18 11:48 AM
01/07/18 11:48 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's a callback to McCarthyism. The 1950s. Never mind that The Cold War ended 25 years ago. A lot of these Rush Limbaugh listeners still like to throw out the occasional "commie" label.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926239
01/07/18 03:16 PM
01/07/18 03:16 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo

Actor Sean Penn put it best

Is that the same cisgender white male that abused a proud Italian American woman, Madonna Louise Ciccone?

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926240
01/07/18 03:24 PM
01/07/18 03:24 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
It's a callback to McCarthyism. The 1950s. Never mind that The Cold War ended 25 years ago. A lot of these Rush Limbaugh listeners still like to throw out the occasional "commie" label.

How about "Soros babies"?

But communist is still a perfectly viable term to describe liberals. Also: Centralization of power, dependence on the state, removal of liberties, bigotry towards men (usually white, but occasionally Bill Cosby), megalomania, mob rule, menticide, affirmative action, end of self reliance, political graft, corporate graft, etc.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #926241
01/07/18 03:28 PM
01/07/18 03:28 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo

No, this is McCarthyism:

"Student falsely accused of rape was ‘dragged through hell’ after bungling cops withheld texts from ‘victim’"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5144496/liam-allan-rape-case-met-police-cleared-croydon-crown-court/

"Today’s False Charges of Racism Echo Soviet Communists"
http://newbostonpost.com/2017/08/22/todays-false-charges-of-racism-echo-soviet-communists/

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull