GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Luciano_Gotti), 227 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,387
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: RollinBones] #925827
01/02/18 07:08 PM
01/02/18 07:08 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Do any of you want a legitimate black person to give you more details from this side of the tracks or your going to continue ride your typical carousel of bias commentary?

Originally Posted By: Aces
Blackfamily
You are a smart guy and i know for a fact you agree with what i am saying about blacks

LMAO you guys really can't see past your own bubble. It would be funnier if it weren't so disappointing.

LMAO. Bones pull up your Laz E boy too. We got plenty of popcorn.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925839
01/02/18 10:36 PM
01/02/18 10:36 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Blackfamily
You are not being honest. You agree with me 100% and you know full well that the root cause of 99% of all black issues stem from out of wedlock births.
Thats the best kept secret amongst the black elite. They know its the root cause and i am certain you know it as well..
for what ever reason you need to try and prove you are an intellectual and your thought process runs deep. Thats fine and dandy but why make the real issue with black america more complex than it actually is??. Its a rather simple issue to understand as i pointed out.

Last edited by Aces; 01/02/18 10:38 PM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #925858
01/03/18 12:47 AM
01/03/18 12:47 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Boy, Fergie really hatched a doozie when he started this thread..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #925865
01/03/18 01:48 AM
01/03/18 01:48 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Blackfamily
You are not being honest. You agree with me 100% and you know full well that the root cause of 99% of all black issues stem from out of wedlock births.
Thats the best kept secret amongst the black elite. They know its the root cause and i am certain you know it as well..
for what ever reason you need to try and prove you are an intellectual and your thought process runs deep. Thats fine and dandy but why make the real issue with black america more complex than it actually is??. Its a rather simple issue to understand as i pointed out.

@Aces

The root issue of my cultural community is multi-faceted internally & externally. To boil down the history of an ethnic group to a oversimpliflied problem is full blown ludacris. Your displaying a incorrigible sense of foolishness. Please stop insulting your own intelligence and troll elsewhere.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925881
01/03/18 10:10 AM
01/03/18 10:10 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
“ The root issue of my cultural community is multi-faceted internally & externally”.

Haha, thats rather funny. What a wierd response and who talks like that?
Going out of your way in order to sound intellectual doesnt win the argument.
The facts are the facts. Your culteral community is certainly multi faceted - violence , irresponsibility, inefficiency, and why??? Out of wedlock births.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #925889
01/03/18 01:21 PM
01/03/18 01:21 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
“ The root issue of my cultural community is multi-faceted internally & externally”.

Haha, thats rather funny. What a wierd response and who talks like that?
Going out of your way in order to sound intellectual doesnt win the argument.
The facts are the facts. Your culteral community is certainly multi faceted - violence , irresponsibility, inefficiency, and why??? Out of wedlock births.

@Aces

Bless your little heart.
Explain to me the Out Of Wedlock situation in your ethnic community? Since your such an intellectual that have magically figure out my community in a nutshell.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925900
01/03/18 04:09 PM
01/03/18 04:09 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
@Aces, That last statement just sounds like a bland, lying, politician's statement who knows facts confirm certainties they don't really want to admit. They think any admission will contradict their entire arguement - when, in fact, a small acknowledgement here and there of the facts would actually show just how rounded their view was.

@ BF, You didn't really disagree with any of my earlier points/stats, your only real common reaction was that of a chastised teenager lost for words (zzz). Your only real responses seem to deflect onto crimes committed within white ethnic groups for some reason? Don't get all defensive, it makes you sound like you don't want to hear anything except your own opinion. We could discuss white, Asian, Muslim or whatever crime stats no problem. But, lets not muddy the waters and, lets face it, there's no huge movements of any real note amongst any of these other groups that have gotten any traction or indeedbackfired so spectacularly on their own communities as the ones we've mentioned in the thread.

I know quoting stats/facts does make for some tedious reading, but it's got to be done at some point, otherwise we all just shout our own opinions and beliefs. And that's the ENTIRE point of the thread - black people are told constantly that they are the "victim" of external forces out to get them and they must think this way - victimhood is big business these days.

Who cares if it was 3 totally well intentioned women who did start the BLM movement? It's the way in which it's been hijacked that matters now - a vehicle to reinforce victimhood mentality and create deeper social divisions.

Gangs ARE the main cause of black deaths, surely you don't disagree? That, and most of the other stats are there to show you as clearly as anyone can, that the biggest problem (and the prime solution) lies within the communities themselves, not externally? (At least not initially).

I also presented you a balanced view and acknowledged the challenges being faced, with schooling etc, but, again, I reckon you chose just to skip over any acknowledgement of possible common ground at the risk of feeling you'll lose face with all your points (you wouldn't) and that's the reason this issue will never go away....when people have an extremely strong held belief (rational or otherwise), it's extremely difficult to have them accept any fact to the contrary...

Oh, and again, INSTITUTIONAL racism does not exist on any real scale these days- show me any laws which intend this? PERSONAL racism does of course, and always will unfortunately. You simply can't change every single individual's thoughts or beliefs, but we can adjust/create laws which will make it punishable to act on any which disadvantage others....which there now are and have been for years.

Lastly, the foreigner argument you use...ZZZZ! (To quote you). Get yourself a passport and look around the world a bit, inspire yourself and create some ambition. Find out how other societies act/react to various issues. Research other political regimes. I'll bet I know far more about American politics and societal issues than the majority of Americans.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925914
01/03/18 09:48 PM
01/03/18 09:48 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The major of Chicago does not care that blacks are killing blacks. As long it does happen in white areas.

How can that fuck be re-elected.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925924
01/03/18 11:25 PM
01/03/18 11:25 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@Fergie

1.Actually if you paid attention to my adolescent response which (zzzz) means sleeping and therefore disagreeing with your point of view. The reason for is that I have seen and hear these statistics for years. It's discuss so much in online forums/social media sites that it's tiresome. Every year it's going to be the same just with moderate differences. The topic of violence, poverty, and other ills within the Black community have been rehashed for the last 3-4 decades. Yes we could talk about the social ills of other communities on this forum yet few people start threads on them in-depth. We aren't aware of other movements due to mainstream media tends to overlook them until an incident projects them into public attention.

2. I don't mind some tedious reading but it's stats/facts (inaccurate/accurate) that I'm constantly have dealt with many times. Hence why I said it's rehashed, repetitive, broken record. Victimhood mentality is understood yet not universal.

3.It does matter who started due to someone stating it was created by the wrong people. It haven't been hijacked but individual scenarios doesn't reflect the entire movement. If you have read from their website it's a completely autonomous fluid network. Therefore the local area have to be responsible for negative elements taking advantage of the scenario (note not the movement but scenario). I noted that nothing is spoken about when they do curtail individuals from getting out of hands. Quick to acknowledge a network problems but slow to see the wholesome side.

4.Yes, I disagree. The National Gang Center/National Victimized Survey/ Law Enforcement keeps tab on all reported (key word in all stats) gang-related homicides in the U.S. Gang-related homicides accounts for an average 13% of the U.S homicides. In the Black community, it's slightly over half of that percentage (6%-8% roughly).

5. Institutional racism/discrimination still do exist through DISCREET practices under the veil of legality. That's not hard to comprehend but again you wouldn't know since your not keen to research. You obviously aren't aware of banks charging higher interest rates to Blacks & Latinos homeowners, housing market, and even schools.

6. I've been interested in foreign countries and researching them for years. I'm more open minded to the world than you aware of. I wouldn't doubt your knowledge on american politics than the average american yet you displayed a limited understanding of the cultures & history of my country.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925928
01/04/18 12:14 AM
01/04/18 12:14 AM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Anyone ever notice that the louder white, urban liberals scream for diversity, the less diverse these cities become?

Case in point: Queens, NY
For decades, the 2.2 million inhabitants of Queens could boast of having the most diverse "town" in the US. We didn't need a roadmap, mentorship from the media, a cultural revolution, or intrusion from universities. We just "made it work".

Now, formerly diverse neighborhoods like Woodside, Long Island City, Jackson Heights, Ridgewood and Astoria are being mowed down by the Real Estate industry who erect luxury condos for young, liberal minded white people.

In turn, the white liberals ignore the (very) recent cultural history of their own neighborhoods, slap up a Black Lives Matter poster in the window and throw historic tantrums for diversity and inclusion. Ironically, they are the ones who are eliminating the diversity.

It's the same in Chicago. Gentrification is being put forth by liberal whites, displacing blacks in large numbers. But no one points out the paradox of this.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Flushing] #925929
01/04/18 12:49 AM
01/04/18 12:49 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Flushing
Anyone ever notice that the louder white, urban liberals scream for diversity, the less diverse these cities become?

For decades, the 2.2 million inhabitants of Queens could boast of having the most diverse "town" in the US. We didn't need a roadmap, mentorship from the media, a cultural revolution, or intrusion from universities. We just "made it work".

Now, formerly diverse neighborhoods like Woodside, Long Island City, Jackson Heights, Ridgewood and Astoria are being mowed down by the Real Estate industry who erect luxury condos for young, liberal minded white people.

In turn, the white liberals ignore the (very) recent cultural history of their own neighborhoods, slap up a Black Lives Matter poster in the window and throw historic tantrums for diversity and inclusion. Ironically, they are the ones who are eliminating the diversity.

It's the same in Chicago. Gentrification is being put forth by liberal whites, displacing blacks in large numbers. But no one points out the paradox of this.

This is all very true, I've seen it throughout my life in my own neighborhood that's become gentrified and it can be very infuriating. However, what does this have to do with whether racism exists or not? It seems more like you just voicing your distaste for liberals, which is your right but not the topic here. This shouldn't turn into an identity politics thread. Then again, something tells me nobody is going to have their mind changed in this thread anyway.

Times like these I miss my boy Get These Nets. Would have appreciated his input here.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: dl] #925942
01/04/18 08:32 AM
01/04/18 08:32 AM
liverpool,england
pilliano Offline
Made Member
pilliano  Offline
Made Member
liverpool,england
Spot on.

Nil satis nisi optimum
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: pilliano] #925949
01/04/18 11:16 AM
01/04/18 11:16 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pilliano
Spot on.

Good to see you again P, the best for 2018 for you and yours mate..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925950
01/04/18 11:18 AM
01/04/18 11:18 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
First off, its true, its white liberals who want diversity but guess who dont? Blacks. I find it ironic that all these liberal whites want inclusion and blacks cant stand them.
Jews for example, are always at the forefront of the liberal and diversity agenda, however, most blacks hate the jews.. go figure..
The jews were persecuted so they use the blacks as scapegoats to further their own causes. The jews stick up for blacks but never the other way around..
The jews keep supporting our conflict with arab nations but when is the last time a jew actually joined the military!!!! Wtf
Plenty of blacks faught for this country, you cannot deny that.
Back to liberal whites that are named trevor and blake...what a bunch of sissys. The blacks make fun of them all day long. So ironic.. blacks could give 2 shits about some girly boy liberal who marches with the black lives matter movement. I mean really!!!
I happen to like the black community and know first hand that a lot of talented/ smart people are black. I just have an issue with out of wedlock births which is cultural , not genetic.. that means it can be changed. All this racism bs is totally exaggerated.

Last edited by Aces; 01/04/18 11:22 AM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925951
01/04/18 01:05 PM
01/04/18 01:05 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

It's not that easy when a cop is harassing you, and you haven't done anything wrong.

Absolutely true.

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
On top of that, you know he wouldn't be doing it if you were white.

Police in some places do seem to harass young men (or people who look like they don't belong in the area) regardless of their race. I have an old friend who's a cop, I don't see him much anymore, but when I listen to him and his cop buddies, I think I hope I never get pulled over by cops like them.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925953
01/04/18 01:36 PM
01/04/18 01:36 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
“On top of that, you know he wouldn't be doing it if you were white.”

That is a total LIE !!!! Cops are much more likely to harass you just for being young, whether white or black. Cops pull over young white kids all the time.
Stop with this bs nonsense.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925954
01/04/18 01:44 PM
01/04/18 01:44 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
Its morning again in America people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 01/04/18 01:44 PM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925957
01/04/18 02:41 PM
01/04/18 02:41 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: fergie
@Aces, That last statement just sounds like a bland, lying, politician's statement who knows facts confirm certainties they don't really want to admit. They think any admission will contradict their entire arguement - when, in fact, a small acknowledgement here and there of the facts would actually show just how rounded their view was.

@ BF, You didn't really disagree with any of my earlier points/stats, your only real common reaction was that of a chastised teenager lost for words (zzz). Your only real responses seem to deflect onto crimes committed within white ethnic groups for some reason? Don't get all defensive, it makes you sound like you don't want to hear anything except your own opinion. We could discuss white, Asian, Muslim or whatever crime stats no problem. But, lets not muddy the waters and, lets face it, there's no huge movements of any real note amongst any of these other groups that have gotten any traction or indeedbackfired so spectacularly on their own communities as the ones we've mentioned in the thread.

I know quoting stats/facts does make for some tedious reading, but it's got to be done at some point, otherwise we all just shout our own opinions and beliefs. And that's the ENTIRE point of the thread - black people are told constantly that they are the "victim" of external forces out to get them and they must think this way - victimhood is big business these days.

Who cares if it was 3 totally well intentioned women who did start the BLM movement? It's the way in which it's been hijacked that matters now - a vehicle to reinforce victimhood mentality and create deeper social divisions.

Gangs ARE the main cause of black deaths, surely you don't disagree? That, and most of the other stats are there to show you as clearly as anyone can, that the biggest problem (and the prime solution) lies within the communities themselves, not externally? (At least not initially).

I also presented you a balanced view and acknowledged the challenges being faced, with schooling etc, but, again, I reckon you chose just to skip over any acknowledgement of possible common ground at the risk of feeling you'll lose face with all your points (you wouldn't) and that's the reason this issue will never go away....when people have an extremely strong held belief (rational or otherwise), it's extremely difficult to have them accept any fact to the contrary...

Oh, and again, INSTITUTIONAL racism does not exist on any real scale these days- show me any laws which intend this? PERSONAL racism does of course, and always will unfortunately. You simply can't change every single individual's thoughts or beliefs, but we can adjust/create laws which will make it punishable to act on any which disadvantage others....which there now are and have been for years.

Lastly, the foreigner argument you use...ZZZZ! (To quote you). Get yourself a passport and look around the world a bit, inspire yourself and create some ambition. Find out how other societies act/react to various issues. Research other political regimes. I'll bet I know far more about American politics and societal issues than the majority of Americans.
Fergie,,I respect your opinions & value ur insights,but I must say that u started a snowball that will not only get bigger, but may turn into something ugly, after all this is a forum about mob related such & such..ur 1 thread has people almost going @ each others throats..I myself have gotten in trouble on this board, but now I try 2 watch what I say...U like I r probably r both Irish,therfore having a short temper & very irritable..2 all who's reading out there..fuck this thread.. it does no good

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: RollinBones] #925960
01/04/18 03:32 PM
01/04/18 03:32 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Originally Posted By: Flushing

This is all very true, I've seen it throughout my life in my own neighborhood that's become gentrified and it can be very infuriating. However, what does this have to do with whether racism exists or not? It seems more like {you're} just voicing your distaste for liberals, which is your right but not the topic here. This shouldn't turn into an identity politics thread. Then again, something tells me nobody is going to have their mind changed in this thread anyway.

Times like these I miss my boy Get These Nets. Would have appreciated his input here.

Under current leftist racism/sexism social engineering guidelines, racism not only exists but it is an incurable internal feature of white men. Over the past few years, urban leftist have indoctrinated urban white men to maintain a constant vigil of "penance" for sins they never actually committed. Racism will always be vetted in socialist cities, as it is the bedrock of leftist identity (along with 'consequence free' sex).

There is literally no niche that urban white men can carve out to be "okay" with their contemporaries, though its hilarious watching them try to find respect among peers that no longer want or need them. The NY Times and HuffPo are filled with soy boy journalists groveling to minorities and pseudo-oppressed white women.

I grew up in Flushing, Queens since the late 70's. I have nothing to prove to anyone regarding tolerance. We provided a template for equality and mutual tolerance but receive no credit. Instead we get accused of racism from skinny, white, suburban raised transients who showed up at JFK last week.

It's really the millennial left that has to prove to their tolerance, since all they do is gentrify everything they touch. This displaces thousands of minorities in the process. See: Bushwick. See also: SoBro, NoLita, Harlem, LES, Hoboken, Washington Heights, Hell's Kitchen, etc.

All the places where the leftist media lives - was probably a minority neighborhood a decade ago. That's racism. If leftist whites care about urban diversity so much - they should consider leaving NYC. Because we've always had it, until they showed up.

It has become a tiresome task to have to constantly disprove our racism (and sexism). It will always be there, because the left needs it to be there. The very existence of the left depends on it.

So we'll just leave: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/44...gate-culturally

Last edited by Flushing; 01/04/18 03:48 PM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925961
01/04/18 03:46 PM
01/04/18 03:46 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Hoodlum, good point, I don't want people shooting in their pants over the thread.

I never take offence and try and make it a rule to see EVERY topic from any angle others are coming from - and not to get too upset over any subject (apart from religion, but that's another topic! wink I don't want others ending up to upset either. Those that have read what I've posted will be able to guess what my intent is..they might well feel I'm right/wrong/don't know what I'm talking about, but it's certainly not to try and cause any distress.

Opinions are there to be expressed from everyone's perspective without trying to cause ill feeling and I always try to do that - and that means reading the intent behind just the words written down and not getting too personal or belittling anyone's opinion. Some topics get more heated than others, but it's not always very interesting agreeing about everything and talking about needlework and stock options either...

However, I do get your point - there's a balance to be struck somewhere between a "safe space" and just downright abuse and hopefully things can stay somewhere in the middle! I don't mind if the thread closes though, or if people want to continue with it in a level headed manner.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925963
01/04/18 04:00 PM
01/04/18 04:00 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Flushing, Good points...Racism (along with many other "isms") has turned into more of a parody these days and really has lost its true meaning...it'd be interesting to go back in time and explain to any activist - male, female, black/white/brown, disabled, gay, trans etc etc just what progress has been made and see what they thought...

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925967
01/04/18 04:32 PM
01/04/18 04:32 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
I just want to clarify what I posted above. I didn't mean to say there's no racism, just that it's not the only motive for police harassment.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925969
01/04/18 05:05 PM
01/04/18 05:05 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Cop loves to violate civil liberties they get off on it.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925970
01/04/18 05:25 PM
01/04/18 05:25 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
@BF

1) start a thread? I'm paraphrasing you but - We aren't aware of other movements because the mainstream media ignore them until...some riot starts...I totally agree...
2) stats that don't go away sometimes are correct?
3) Embarrassing riots and actions will always grab headlines. Again, it's not just a black thing (remember the gangs of white nationalist idiots with their torches?) but the msm will always prefer to report on a negative story, that's what sells unfortunately. I know the movement is fluid and doesn't have any governing body and I know hundreds of protests go ahead peacefully every year. But when there's potential for entire towns to burn and hundreds of people murdered, then cops get the blame, that will attract media attention and damage reputations.
4) I'm not entirely convinced with this stat. Your saying that black gangs are responsible for around 1 in 18 murders in black communities? (That's also ignoring the deaths they cause through other illegal activities). In any case, the reasoning behind the point is that BLM focus FAR more on the Police being an external negative force, rather than gang culture
5). Banks are there for profit, they assess risk and would take anyone's money...it's not entirely justified to say they charge higher rates simply because of a persons skin color...household income/makeup and levels of down-payments are taken into account and the decision is then often easily conflated with racism (and we're 10 years past sub-prime lending) I would prefer you focussed more on ways to solve the reasons for refusal than just simply the outcome. Are you saying there are black and Latino millionaire businessmen paying higher interest rates than their other race counterparts? And, why just mention black and Latinos if banks are inherently racist? Why not Chinese? Or Indian? Or Polish? Etc etc. It's because risk is assessed, not simply because there's an ongoing racist agenda.
6. Point taken

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925993
01/05/18 12:49 AM
01/05/18 12:49 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@Fergie

1. Be my guest. I generally don't make any thread specifically targeting an ethnic group issues. I study and discuss it when it's a theme.

2. That's somewhat true and yet displays a history that's not going away in the near future.

3.Understood.

4. Check this out: https://www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems
Chicago & Los Angeles collectively accounts for 25% of the national gang-related homicides. The majority of those similar homcides are from large cities (100K+ population).Blacks are roughly 35% of the country's gang population and therefore estimated 1.5% of Black men are gang members. BLM is focus on police-related violence is it's primary goal. The violence in Black communities already have groups/networks/outlets addressing it.

5.How do you about by solving ways of refusal?
Quite possibly since it's not that many Black & Latino millionaires compared to the number of white millionaires. I didn't say banks are inherently racist but SOME have questionable actions. Maybe this will answer some of your questions : https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/02/blacks-hispanics-mortgages/471024/
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/02/blacks-hispanics-mortgages/471024/
Polish are under the category of White.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926021
01/05/18 12:33 PM
01/05/18 12:33 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
BF
Im starting to wonder if you are some white liberal masquerading as a black guy on the net.
Anyway, if a black kid works hard, waits until he is married and somewhat stable to have a baby( after 25 years old), he will be successful. Pretty simple.
If he doesnt work hard, has a baby at a young age, guess what?? He will be poor. I guess he can blame racism for that.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #926023
01/05/18 01:58 PM
01/05/18 01:58 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
BF
Im starting to wonder if you are some white liberal masquerading as a black guy on the net.
Anyway, if a black kid works hard, waits until he is married and somewhat stable to have a baby( after 25 years old), he will be successful. Pretty simple.
If he doesnt work hard, has a baby at a young age, guess what?? He will be poor. I guess he can blame racism for that.

@Ace
Yes, I'm Black.
You place too much value in this ideal concept. Blacks just like every other community isn't nor every was monolithic. You can't possibly believe that everybody is going to go about life the same way following that general path. You ignoring individuality,personal situations, and external factors that shape every community. So please stop reiterating that nonsense as it's a failure 100%.

P.S: Im one of those 70% born out wedlock.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926030
01/05/18 03:52 PM
01/05/18 03:52 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
"After 87 Years of Democrat [Party] Rule, Net Worth of Average Black Bostonian Revealed"

https://conservativetribune.com/87-years-democrat-rule/

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #926035
01/05/18 05:14 PM
01/05/18 05:14 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Bf
I have no doubt that you are a very nice guy and intelligent.
I also realize out of wedlock birth isnt just a black issue. However, its much more prevelent in the black community and most blacks that are in prison are born out of wedlock. The disinegration of the traditional black family is the number one cause, by far, of issues in the black community.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Aces] #926036
01/05/18 05:59 PM
01/05/18 05:59 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Bf
I have no doubt that you are a very nice guy and intelligent.
I also realize out of wedlock birth isnt just a black issue. However, its much more prevelent in the black community and most blacks that are in prison are born out of wedlock. The disinegration of the traditional black family is the number one cause, by far, of issues in the black community.

Sir/Ma'am/Trans
If that's what you think then OK. Do you have any thing else to discuss?

- African Proverb
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull