GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, 1 invisible), 245 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,400
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925249
12/25/17 02:03 PM
12/25/17 02:03 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Back to trump. The next thing he wants to do is interstructUre. He wants it done with government money and with the private sector money. That way the costs are less. Plus he wants the poor to train and learn a trade through a program paid for by the private sector. I agree with that but the democrats want it all done with government money. That is how fucked up they are.

They don’t want the poor to learn a trade. They want them to go to college even a bad college. Instead of learning a trade where they can work for themselves and eventually make more then lower class money. Some people are not college material my youngest son was not and neither was I. I suspect got thrown out of HS for fighting in my senior year can’t do that in catholic school.

My genius brother went to polytechnic that was a big engeneering school years ago. He is 80 years old now still working. Can’t retire he borrows money from me never pays it back. Can’t stay married at least he can still fuck we are both lucky in that way.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Footreads] #925251
12/25/17 02:14 PM
12/25/17 02:14 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Back to trump. The next thing he wants to do is interstructUre. He wants it done with government money and with the private sector money. That way the costs are less. Plus he wants the poor to train and learn a trade through a program paid for by the private sector. I agree with that but the democrats want it all done with government money. That is how fucked up they are.

They don’t want the poor to learn a trade. They want them to go to college even a bad college. Instead of learning a trade where they can work for themselves and eventually make more then lower class money. Some people are not college material my youngest son was not and neither was I. I suspect got thrown out of HS for fighting in my senior year can’t do that in catholic school.

My genius brother went to polytechnic that was a big engeneering school years ago. He is 80 years old now still working. Can’t retire he borrows money from me never pays it back. Can’t stay married at least he can still fuck we are both lucky in that way.

True. The prosperity we have seen in just a year under this administration will be completely stopped in its tracks if the Democrats take back control. Look to see a big market sell-off and a possible recession should Democrats regain control. Analysts are already predicting this in 2019 and it is based largely off a democratic party mid-term victory.

Vote in your own interests people. And your interests should be in America prospering.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925256
12/25/17 04:54 PM
12/25/17 04:54 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I don’t think trump will lose the senate or the congress in 2018. Not if people feel the improvement in their pay checks starting February.

The main stream news media thinks that will happen, but I doubt if it does. It’s their pipe dream not the reality I hope.

We celebrate Christmas Eve not Christmas. So I had most of my kids over last night with most of my grand children.

Today I talked with my youngest daughter who lives in Berlin with my grandson Henry/ Henrich. Her boy friend is in Israel Jerusalem. She will blame me if something happens to him their just because I voted for trump.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925258
12/25/17 05:18 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I honestly think Trump has no clue what he's doing, that he's in it for his own glory (holding some sort of rally just about every day), and that the people controlling him like a puppet (Bannon) couldn't give two shits about the working class. But we'll see.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925259
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
And Merry Christmas, Dom, BlackFam, Foots.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925261
12/25/17 05:40 PM
12/25/17 05:40 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Merry Christmas to you.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925262
12/25/17 06:45 PM
12/25/17 06:45 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I honestly think Trump has no clue what he's doing, that he's in it for his own glory (holding some sort of rally just about every day), and that the people controlling him like a puppet (Bannon) couldn't give two shits about the working class. But we'll see.

Brannon is an idiot. He backed the wrong guy in Alabama. Trump backed the right guy and he lost. 2 yrs from now Alabama will vote the democrat out.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Footreads] #925264
12/25/17 07:08 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member

Brannon is an idiot. He backed the wrong guy in Alabama. Trump backed the right guy and he lost. 2 yrs from now Alabama will vote the democrat out.

Bannon is awful. He took his shot and he lost. He's better off staying in the background consulting and making money.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925265
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member

And to you as well.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925273
12/26/17 01:16 AM
12/26/17 01:16 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
I know (well,consider myself as still new 2 this board ),but we have always,I think, exchanged reasonable views between ourselves..so u don't wish me a Merry Xmas also OAK?..kiddin' aside,I like the way u carry your vocabulary & u r obviously college educated & value your opinions...so on that my board co-member,,I Wish U A Merry Christmas!!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925285
12/26/17 10:16 AM
12/26/17 10:16 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There are a lot of morons with a college education. They need their safe spaces so they don’t have to hear the opinions of others.

My youngest daughter is one of them. She graduated Columbia University with others. But has no idea about others live because her father has some money.

My oldest went to visit her in her school he thought everyone in that place was a stuck up.

My son went to Alfred university. He came home on the weekends because there was nothing to do there except go to Canada. There were a lot of minority kids from Brooklyn. So he was their friend he would fill up the car with them and take them home with him. He had a girl friend there who passed comments to him for doing it. He told her are you a member of the clan and found another girl to screw.

My oldest daughter wanted to be a lawyer like her mother. But changed her mind latter and went into sales. Like her brother they are both doing well.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Footreads] #925290
12/26/17 01:49 PM
12/26/17 01:49 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
There are a lot of morons with a college education. They need their safe spaces so they don’t have to hear the opinions of others.

My youngest daughter is one of them. She graduated Columbia University with others. But has no idea about others live because her father has some money.

My oldest went to visit her in her school he thought everyone in that place was a stuck up.

My son went to Alfred university. He came home on the weekends because there was nothing to do there except go to Canada. There were a lot of minority kids from Brooklyn. So he was their friend he would fill up the car with them and take them home with him. He had a girl friend there who passed comments to him for doing it. He told her are you a member of the clan and found another girl to screw.

My oldest daughter wanted to be a lawyer like her mother. But changed her mind latter and went into sales. Like her brother they are both doing well.

LOL. Your stories about your family are hilarious. I remember you used to refer to one daughter as "my daughter, the communist".

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 12/26/17 01:49 PM.
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925292
12/26/17 04:38 PM
12/26/17 04:38 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What's wrong with a safe space? I mean, consider the alternative...

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: Footreads] #925320
12/27/17 08:09 AM
12/27/17 08:09 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
I Agee with you. But we all know everyone is a bigot in there own way.

My youngest daughter swore I was a bigot. But it is pretty hard to be a bigot and win football/soccer games.

Plus I had a sense of fairness that I had always kept. I never went past that. When I first moved to Brooklyn I went to buy a pizza from a place across the street from me. This was when people were first putting in games for kids to play. Pizza places agreed to have them in there for two reason. They would split the money the machines made with the OC vendors. Or the vender would remodel the pizza place and would keep all the money the machines made.

So there were kids in pizza places all day long. A lot of those kids were trouble makers punks. So I go to buy a pizza and those whipersnapers are in there. What is a whipersnaper? Any way I am talking to the owner when in comes a black livery car driver to buy a slice of pie. The guy was just a working stiff who wanted to buy a slice before going back to work. Now you got ten white juvenile delinquents bothering the guy just because he was a different color then them.

I would take him over 100 of them. So I told them let the guy alone he did not do anything. The owner said nothing and did not throw them out.

I told them again then they got mad at me. One of them thought they could tell me something because they were a lot of them. But they did not know how stupid I can be at times. After the leader said it to me. I had him on the counter I took the pizza cutter and cut up his face. I guess it shocked them all. Because they did not jump me they ran out of the place. When I did it I expected to take a beating, but they did shit. The guy I did it to was in no position to do anything. The livery guy cut out. I told the owner who knew me I told him call the cops your next. So no cops arrested me. Cops there never around when you need one. I guess the kid with the new face had his own problems.

Lol. Reminds me of guy I use to know who passed away.

Racism exists all around regardless of race.

What's wrong with safe spaces? It cuts people off from reality, just ask President Trump tongue

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925333
12/27/17 05:43 PM
12/27/17 05:43 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I think that's what they're really getting at. Safe spaces are for the rich, not for the rest of us. They call them country clubs.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925338
12/27/17 08:10 PM
12/27/17 08:10 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I think that's what they're really getting at. Safe spaces are for the rich, not for the rest of us. They call them country clubs.

I'd been in one when delivering pizzas, it wasn't bad. Just not my taste and exclusivity on golf.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925339
12/27/17 08:47 PM
12/27/17 08:47 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I have played golf 3 times at the local public course. I never considered it fun. Same thing with fishing more boring crap.

My brother in law introduced me to surf fishing. I bough all the stuff you need to do it. Hip wanders stuff like that. The first time I tried it I got hit by a wave it knocked me over. The hip waders filled with water. So he needed to help me up. I got so mad I through all the stuff away and never went surf fishing again.

Then I tried tennis that did not work out either.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925343
12/27/17 10:56 PM
12/27/17 10:56 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
**** it. Just go bowling.

Oak, have you been to a college or university campus lately? Many of these kids live in a box. Many keep blaming the conservatives or liberals but it is both sides.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925346
12/28/17 01:45 AM
12/28/17 01:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Used to go bowling at stadium lanes it used to be a half a block away from the old yankee stadium. I had a 185 average in that place. Games were 25 cents a game back then.

Was an ok pool shooter but could not beat the really good players there at the time like Jackie Cannon.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925412
12/28/17 07:32 PM
12/28/17 07:32 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The people who live in a box are people who refuse to digest any information outside of religion and patriotism. At least college students are trying to learn something. Yes, I'm aware of college "safe spaces". They've been around forever. The white male frat bros used to just ignore them and carry on living out the greatest years of their lives on their parents' dime. Now for some reason they feel compelled to barge their way into the Black Students United meeting and insist that white people be allowed to join, even though they don't really want to join, they're just trolling. It's right wingers starting all of the shit on college campuses, just like everywhere else.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 12/28/17 07:39 PM.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925575
12/30/17 11:23 PM
12/30/17 11:23 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
The people who live in a box are people who refuse to digest any information outside of religion and patriotism. At least college students are trying to learn something. Yes, I'm aware of college "safe spaces". They've been around forever. The white male frat bros used to just ignore them and carry on living out the greatest years of their lives on their parents' dime. Now for some reason they feel compelled to barge their way into the Black Students United meeting and insist that white people be allowed to join, even though they don't really want to join, they're just trolling. It's right wingers starting all of the shit on college campuses, just like everywhere else.

Hahaha. Times sure is getting weird as I grow older. It's like that generation of bubble kids grew up and gained political access and now trying to bubble wrap America.

- African Proverb
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925577
12/30/17 11:24 PM
12/30/17 11:24 PM
D
dl Offline
Button
dl  Offline
D
Button
OakAsFan, I agree with you about people living in a box. I think it applies to both sides though.

My disagreement (I'm sure you saw it coming!) is the idea that white people are intrinsically privileged and that black people have everything stacked against them. I live in Florida, presumably a conservative state. Most of the homeless people I see are white. In my relatively wealthy neighborhood (don't assume that I'm bad because I'm in a wealthy neighborhood), probably 30% or more are black. For the record, I have only met 4 people from my neighborhood, and 3 of them are black. My next door neighbor, a black guy that I like a lot, makes more money than I will ever make. He makes more money than me because he's better than me at making money. Race is not a factor.

Using terms like "white male frat bros" is inflammatory and is deliberately antagonstic.

Of course there are college kids that have a better start than others. That's life. Sometimes it sucks. Racism, sexism, homophobia, transgenderism (is that a word) is not hiding around every corner.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925578
12/30/17 11:27 PM
12/30/17 11:27 PM
D
dl Offline
Button
dl  Offline
D
Button
Quick follow-up. Groups like BLM are a real problem.. The last thing they want is an end to racism or to perceived racism. Every black guy that gets shot by a white guy is another dollar for them. The hundreds of black lives that are lost to black guys means nothing to them.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925579
12/31/17 12:01 AM
12/31/17 12:01 AM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Well, I'm right, obviously, and here's why.....

Black people are being conned by the Black Lives Matters movement, just because its basically just a small, vocal section of the black community, propped up and bankrolled by malicious, white billionaires (33m from George Soros), and elevated by a disingenuous press - the specific purpose of the donations is to push forward identity politics and racial division.

BLM wishes to be a civil rights movement but it's essentially nothing more than a white hate group. It does nothing to help the black community or black lives. We all know that the only real malicious, violent force that kills black people in America is something communities have to deal with every day walking down the street....black gangs. Just for quoting these next figures, I'll bet I'll be called either a racist outright or something close - and I'm neither...the numbers are indisputable..

1) Between 1980 -2008, blacks made up 52.5% of homicide offenders, despite making up 12.2% of the population

2) The same survey found that 93% of black homicide victims were caused by other black people. BLM focus exclusively on deathes caused by the Police, however, these are far outnumbered by the deaths caused by other black people

3). In 2014, there were 238 black deaths caused by the Police, but in the same year there were 6095 black victims of homicide ...more homicide victims than any other race, and Virtually every one died at that hands of other black people.

This dramatic gap raises the obvious question why BLM focuses exclusively on the Police and so called white racism-its easy to avoid responsibility if you find a bogey man to lump the blame on - that's Leftism in a nutshell though, blame other people for your own problems.

BLM go further though, and, because of their actions, Police had to reduce their patrols and lessened their stop and searches from some towns and cities (Ferguson as an example)...what happened? The places were burned and looted and more black people died:-

In 2015, after BLM rioted in Baltimore, the city suffered its deadliest year in history, with 344 homicides in that year (238 black deaths by Police Officers across the entire country the year before), Baltimore surpassed that by 106.....

Use your Common Fucking Sense!!!!

Now, to end this, I would say that the Police do disproportionately affect black people. Black people make up around 26% of Police shootings, despite being around 13% of the population. However, according to BOJ stats, blacks were charged with 62% of all robberies, 57% of all murders and 45% of all assaults in the 75 largest counties in 2009...even although they made up 15% of the population in those counties.

It's really no surprise then that blacks make up 26% of Police shootings. Even more, it's hardly ever white officers that do the shooting. A March 2015 report on the Phillly Police Dept found that Black and Hispanic Officers were far more likely to shoot Blacks based on "threat misperception". (There's other similar reports from the NYPD if you'd like me to quote them)

(Every single stat I've quoted here can be backed up...just ask)

I say all the above but I totally acknowledge the difficulties any ordinary black guy/woman encounters on a daily basis and are still largely treated along the lines of 2nd class citizens - which is an outrage. Schools are still largely segrated, black students still overwhelming go to schools in lower class neighbourhoods, class sizes are large and teaching is poor. Gangs prey on youngsters, especially if they seem bright. But, where are the father figures for black youngsters who might act as a role model to keep them away from that shit? 70% of black youngsters grow up without 2 stable parents....an absolute disaster. However, I also acknowledge the "war on drugs" needlessly put generations of young black guys in jail and took away basically a whole generation of potential.

As a side, what really pisses me off as well is this sliding scale of "being offended" and the importance "society" tags you with...all people/labels women, blacks, Jews, muslims, gays, etc etc...Its nothing about that, it's about everybody just acknowledging and appreciating peoples differences...you can be a hero or an asshole whether your any of the above.....that's why we go on holiday to other countries etc.

That's exactly what the "American Dream" was founded on..but the extreme left is destroying it every day....

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925581
12/31/17 12:13 AM
12/31/17 12:13 AM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
And before anybody says...the heading for this thread was initially to draw some attention to a really important subject (which it has) and secondly, to start a conversation about how people can maybe shake off a bit of that victimhood mentality that seems to be increasing

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925582
12/31/17 12:25 AM
12/31/17 12:25 AM
D
dl Offline
Button
dl  Offline
D
Button
Fergie,

Its nice to know that there are people willing to stand up to the popular emotionally inspired status quo. Its great that you use numbers instead of emotion.

This is not a white vs black conflict. This is more of an ideology conflict.

Nobody complains when black people are killed by black people. There was no BLM outrage when the three black guys taunted another black guy when he was drowning (http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/c...-say/495518001/). The black-on-black murder rate is just ignored because it doesn't suit the agenda of the most vocal groups.

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925584
12/31/17 12:42 AM
12/31/17 12:42 AM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
It all just annoys me and, in this instance, It's the silly BLM..there's other hardline (extreme left) groups that lie about representing other disenfranchised "groups" Ill take down as well...I just wish it wasn't needed though...

As soon as we all stop accepting the nonsense we're told, the faster we can get on with our lives and start making a difference

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925585
12/31/17 12:46 AM
12/31/17 12:46 AM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
dl, You'll always find some example of the incident you linked to in any race/culture, I get your point though

Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: OakAsFan] #925589
12/31/17 02:44 AM
12/31/17 02:44 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

You are white right? You have no idea what it is like for a black especially a poor black who lives in a tenement. You just think you do, but you don’t. I am not black, but I was poor and I know what tenement life was like because I lived it. You probably never been stopped and frisked by a cop. But I have I took beating by cops. It gave me a healthy hate for cops.

I only had one cop friend. He became my handy man. Until he kicked off still looking for a good handy man to replace him. I actually met him once when I lived in Harlem. He was a tactical patrol cop. He rode a horse for riot patrol back then. So when we would talk he knew I was not full of shit.

only the unloved hate
Re: Racism doesn't exist [Re: fergie] #925616
12/31/17 11:45 AM
12/31/17 11:45 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: fergie
Well, I'm right, obviously, and here's why.....

( This should be good let me get my Laz-E recliner...ok)

Black people are being conned by the Black Lives Matters movement, just because its basically just a small, vocal section of the black community, propped up and bankrolled by malicious, white billionaires (33m from George Soros), and elevated by a disingenuous press - the specific purpose of the donations is to push forward identity politics and racial division.

( I'm certain i left a link that's publicly available to everyone in which it state the founders are 3 women)

BLM wishes to be a civil rights movement but it's essentially nothing more than a white hate group. It does nothing to help the black community or black lives. We all know that the only real malicious, violent force that kills black people in America is something communities have to deal with every day walking down the street....black gangs. Just for quoting these next figures, I'll bet I'll be called either a racist outright or something close - and I'm neither...the numbers are indisputable..

( Oh dear. Is it that hard to understand a movement goals and separate the radicals? Hmmmm. This person said gangs are the major reason for black homicides. Only if they had a solid clue(s).)
( Uh Oh , Uh Oh, uh oh the broken record stats)

1) Between 1980 -2008, blacks made up 52.5% of homicide offenders, despite making up 12.2% of the population

( .....Zzz)

2) The same survey found that 93% of black homicide victims were caused by other black people. BLM focus exclusively on deathes caused by the Police, however, these are far outnumbered by the deaths caused by other black people

(..Zzzzzzz)

3). In 2014, there were 238 black deaths caused by the Police, but in the same year there were 6095 black victims of homicide ...more homicide victims than any other race, and Virtually every one died at that hands of other black people.
(..Zzzzz...uh uh .. Oh i see BS...zzz)

This dramatic gap raises the obvious question why BLM focuses exclusively on the Police and so called white racism-its easy to avoid responsibility if you find a bogey man to lump the blame on - that's Leftism in a nutshell though, blame other people for your own problems.

(Zzzzzzzzzz)

BLM go further though, and, because of their actions, Police had to reduce their patrols and lessened their stop and searches from some towns and cities (Ferguson as an example)...what happened? The places were burned and looted and more black people died:-

(ZZZZZZZ.)

In 2015, after BLM rioted in Baltimore, the city suffered its deadliest year in history, with 344 homicides in that year (238 black deaths by Police Officers across the entire country the year before), Baltimore surpassed that by 106.....

(..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Use your Common Fucking Sense!!!!

( So rare its a superpower, Still rare i see)

Now, to end this, I would say that the Police do disproportionately affect black people. Black people make up around 26% of Police shootings, despite being around 13% of the population. However, according to BOJ stats, blacks were charged with 62% of all robberies, 57% of all murders and 45% of all assaults in the 75 largest counties in 2009...even although they made up 15% of the population in those counties.

(...zzzzzz...)

It's really no surprise then that blacks make up 26% of Police shootings. Even more, it's hardly ever white officers that do the shooting. A March 2015 report on the Phillly Police Dept found that Black and Hispanic Officers were far more likely to shoot Blacks based on "threat misperception". (There's other similar reports from the NYPD if you'd like me to quote them)

( zzzz....zzzzzz....)

(Every single stat I've quoted here can be backed up...just ask)

[Zzzz....uh..zz..uh..oh...it's over?]

I say all the above but I totally acknowledge the difficulties any ordinary black guy/woman encounters on a daily basis and are still largely treated along the lines of 2nd class citizens - which is an outrage. Schools are still largely segrated, black students still overwhelming go to schools in lower class neighbourhoods, class sizes are large and teaching is poor. Gangs prey on youngsters, especially if they seem bright. But, where are the father figures for black youngsters who might act as a role model to keep them away from that shit? 70% of black youngsters grow up without 2 stable parents....an absolute disaster. However, I also acknowledge the "war on drugs" needlessly put generations of young black guys in jail and took away basically a whole generation of potential.

(Oh it's not over....zzzzzz)

As a side, what really pisses me off as well is this sliding scale of "being offended" and the importance "society" tags you with...all people/labels women, blacks, Jews, muslims, gays, etc etc...Its nothing about that, it's about everybody just acknowledging and appreciating peoples differences...you can be a hero or an asshole whether your any of the above.....that's why we go on holiday to other countries etc.

That's exactly what the "American Dream" was founded on..but the extreme left is destroying it every day....

.zzzz. Uh its over??? Whoa. Been a while since i got a nap of the BB. Man. Gotta love foreigners, stats, & ignorance , American Dream ..Yah Yah. Let me know when you ready to hear from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

- African Proverb
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull